The goal of anti-Semitism is to generate fear among the Diaspora so they're encouraged to leave for Israel

>The goal of anti-Semitism is to generate fear among the Diaspora so they're encouraged to leave for Israel
>Anti-Semitism is coupled with the goal of Zionism: making the Nations identify with and accept the State of Israel
>both goals failed
>the masses turning against both Diaspora and Israel simultaneously

Why are Jews such failures are PSYOPs? They used to be top of their class but now it seems they're only capable typical marketing scams for shekels
>donate to my patreon
>youtube ad revenue
>pls gib bitcoins

What happened?

Attached: weev transformer.jpg (679x830, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K60otDTDgfI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>They used to be top of their class
They always sucked at it , if they were any good at it they wouldnt have been hated and kicked out of everywhere theyve ever been .

That's fair but I'd say that getting kicked out of everywhere is something they turned into a strength.
>pic related
And that is supreme PSYOPs. I can't deny it. But nowadays Jews are still using the same typical tricks -- they've created nothing new.

Attached: herzl zionism.jpg (1704x536, 152K)

And they reason they try to control everyone is because of their low self-esteem / fear / hate of the in-group (whites) .

Agree with this 100%

There is no goal to antisemitism, it's a rational reaction to Jewish behavior

Any rational reaction to stimuli can be harnessed and manipulated. That's how PSYOPs work. Again: pic related.

Attached: herzl quote 3.jpg (1179x592, 110K)

I cant read the pic right now because Im having an optic migraine and the contrast ( black type on white background ) is fucking with me . Typing this is fucking with my eyes too . Time to go ice my eyes .

Ouch man. Sorry to hear that. Basically Herzl taught that anti-Semitism could be used to achieve Israel which is precisely what happened and is what kikes like Weev are trying again today. Hope you feel better!

>da joooos
>screw um
>and fuck da gypsies too
!!!

Attached: heil_yea.jpg (366x666, 157K)

Attached: shoo joo.gif (348x222, 224K)

Hospitalize the kikes, mental sanity war now

Attached: Face the Bloodshed.png (250x250, 72K)

youtube.com/watch?v=K60otDTDgfI

wow great video, man. thanks. ill be using this source soon. appreciate it

Attached: thumbs up.jpg (300x360, 28K)

You are welcome user.Not enough people know about Herzl. The guy is a huge redpill.

For sure. So important we need daily Herzl threads.

>So important we need daily Herzl threads
I'll bump to that. Zangwill is also interesting to look at. "Melting-pot" was his creation and it show that the "diversity" agenda isn't a new subversion for those juden.

Forgot the picture of that kike.

Attached: Zangwill.jpg (320x400, 25K)

>Zangwill
thanks for the lead

Attached: herzl 3.jpg (1003x566, 101K)

My pleasure, information is our best weapon against (((them))).
(((They))) spent a lot of time analysing our psyche and it's mechanisms (Freud,Edward Bernays,Frankfort school,Tavistock institute,MK...) and they used their findings to manipulate us through the media (Operation Mockingbird,Gamergate...) but they are powerless against a well informed population.

Tbh most Jews I meet are far more based than the average white I meet in my day to day life. Their women are hot too

Have you considered moving to Israel,yet?