HAPPENING: DOJ BTFO

This could lead to the big one boys. The significance of this can't be overstated. Bump it. The media is afraid.

Attached: RogerStoneshutterstock_1209186721-696x464.jpg (696x464, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/documents/5996642-Compel/
usatoday.com/documents/5996628-Suppress/
theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/05/11/roger-stone-questions-doj-on-predicate-of-russia-dnc-hack/
politico.com/story/2016/09/hillary-clinton-emails-fbi-228607
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/297570-obama-used-pseudonym-in-emails-with-clinton
youtube.com/watch?v=5T6_QrEEBqc
theintercept.com/2017/06/05/top-secret-nsa-report-details-russian-hacking-effort-days-before-2016-election/
npr.org/2018/08/23/641229886/reality-winner-sentenced-to-5-years-3-months-for-leaking-classified-info
documentcloud.org/documents/5955240-Full-Mueller-Report.html#document/p1
d3i6fh83elv35t.cloudfront.net/static/2018/07/Muellerindictment.pdf
cbsnews.com/news/dutch-intelligence-us-fbi-russian-hacking-cozy-bear-democratic-national-committee/
us-cert.gov/sites/default/files/publications/AR-17-20045_Enhanced_Analysis_of_GRIZZLY_STEPPE_Activity.pdf
npr.org/2018/03/23/596044821/russia-hacked-u-s-power-grid-so-what-will-the-trump-administration-do-about-it
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3254237/Russia-Hack-Report.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>In two separate court filings Roger Stone is challenging the DOJ to produce evidence of their predicate claim the Russians “hacked” the DNC servers. The second filing is a motion to suppress any downstream evidence, extracted by the use of search warrants, built upon upon the predicate claim of Russians “hacking” the DNC.

>In essence Roger Stone is challenging the U.S. government to prove the DNC was hacked by Russians; and further he is refuting the validity of the FBI using a private organization, Crowdstrike, as a valid investigative and determinative body.

>The suppress motion argues it was the responsibility of the FBI to secure and investigate the hacking evidence and not rely upon the word of a private party hired by the DNC (an opposing political entity). If the government cannot prove the Russian’s hacked the DNC, and subsequently attempted to work with Wikileaks for the distribution therein, then the basis for government claims about Stone seeking to engage with Wikileaks diminishes.

>If the DOJ and FBI are independently certain Russian’s hacked the DNC servers, there should be no issue in providing the evidence toward that claim. It will be interesting to see how the DOJ responds; and how the judge rules on the responsibilities of the FBI.

> Link to Motion to Compel: usatoday.com/documents/5996642-Compel/
>Link to Motion to Suppress: usatoday.com/documents/5996628-Suppress/

>Editorial from theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/05/11/roger-stone-questions-doj-on-predicate-of-russia-dnc-hack/

bump
what the fuck happened to assange? wheres he at?

I really hope Roger gets these asshole back. They tried to ruin his life; I hope he completely fucks them over.

Attached: 1497830936556.jpg (852x478, 39K)

court filings aren't "happenings"
why are you spastic tards so shit at making threads
it's honestly fucking pathetic

Barr will be their worst fucking nightmare.

Attached: Thulsa Barr.png (341x272, 186K)

Who the hell is paying Stone's legal fees? That's quite a team he's got assembled there.

Well, is he based and /ourguy/? Or just a literal cuck

Attached: Roger_Stone_(14122466154)_(cropped).jpg (158x248, 15K)

phony bob barker is our guy

Attached: 1552518641401.jpg (2270x1526, 2.64M)

Both

Attached: 1497830867269.gif (720x404, 3.83M)

Finally... my hacker ass has been screaming this from the rooftops since Day 0.
We already debunked...
>Guccifer 2.0 via forensic evidence of altered data dump which revealed the name of "private contractor" embedded in Microsoft documents
>claim that Russians downloaded documents to Russia, via a forensic analysis of file creation times both embedded and file level
>claim that "Fancy Bear" apt malware originated in Russia - we proved that their generic toolkit was altered by CIA hacking kit to provide "Russian fingerprints"
>17 agency memo - Was actually handpicked agents from 4 agencies... by Brennan's on testimony

THIS IS THE BOMBSHELL THAT SMASHES THE CASE

Not only was there no "hack" but extensive operations were co-ordinated to fake evidence of a "hack"

CROWDSTRIKE ALREADY WITHDREW APT MALWARE CLAIMS... THEY ARE ALREADY UNCREDIBLE

Attached: 1537651131556.jpg (1024x1022, 152K)

SOON

Attached: 1543940816202.jpg (255x251, 20K)

In jail for a year in Britain for some bond / parole violation. Then he'll be deported to the states. But that's glancing knowledge.

The Feds have yet to actually look at the server

>from Gitmo to Comey Island
kek

Attached: 000021460.png (816x504, 961K)

>trust the plan goyim

Does anyone remember the story arc where Roger Stone was claiming people were trying to assassinate him and started dressing like this?

That was one of my favorite InfoWars story arcs.

Attached: 190128204937-roger-stone-infowars-large-169[1].jpg (460x259, 15K)

Filling a motion like this is not a happening
Judges usually side with the feds regardless

Inb4
> that’s all classified just take our word for it.

>implying it hasn't been bricked by now

A literal cuck... just a based one

take your meds schizo

A motion to compel is a huge deal. Now if the judge agrees that it is relevant evidence (it is) the government will finally have to either provide the evidence for the "Russian hack" (there was none) or admit they have no evidence. The entire muh Russia hoax is built on no one ever questioning the singular premise of Russia hacking the DNC.

thx i didnt hear about that, last i heard about him was the day he was ripped out of the embassy

>Mueller Report concludes Russians hacked DNC, but details are classified
>Stone asks for secret evidence Russia hacked the DNC
>Evidence provided proves conspiracy of Trump's campaign collusion with Russia
>Trump BTFO

K.

Attached: 59699844_2008920969410183_1418322463133007872_n.jpg (585x705, 81K)

GOD BLESS ROGER STONE AND FREE JULIAN ASSANGE

cia nigs shot him with a polonium dart

no it isn't. it's paper work.

underrated

Still in bongland, serving a year for not letting himself be arrested back in 2012.

The hardware is long gone
If the Trump team didn't manage to secure it via secret warrants (they may have)
We have their "images" but we've already proved that crowdstrike was tampering with the server.
Then there's Debbie's laptop and Weiner's laptop

What the Dems don't understand is that once we correlate enough sources... the NSA can uncover even the most severe coverup attempts (such as this). They were too stupid to cover all of the bases.

No doubt that Eric Schmidt hired a bunch of incompetent diversity niggers to head up his security company. That was a mistake.

Attached: 1542067154548.png (736x552, 618K)

Remember when they were saying Trump had been chemically lobotomized by General Kelly through chemicals added to his food? That was my personal favorite.

>colluding with white people against niggers
i don't see a problem with this

Attached: 1513866876297.gif (360x540, 3.74M)

Things that will happen:

-absolutely fucking nothing

>t. knows nothing about law

There will be plenty of anons who don't understand how big this it. It's too be expected since most have never argued law.

they kind of already did; Stone used to make a living as a consultant but since the FBI has been out to get him business dried up
of course the feds are so used to everyone just rolling over they seem totally unprepared when they fight back

I don't even know what you're arguing at this point. Paper work isn't a happening. Filing paper work isn't a happening. You're an annoying cunt and your thread is garbage.

Evidence in server will be of all the criminal activity Obama and Hillary were up to.

Attached: 000031468.png (623x399, 559K)

>I don't even know what you're arguing at this point.
You don't know much, including what a motion to compel is. That much is obvious.

Why do you think this server, which has never left the possession of the DNC, is still functional and currently not in a landfill in China?

>Guccifer 2.0 via forensic evidence of altered data dump which revealed the name of "private contractor" embedded in Microsoft documents
>claim that Russians downloaded documents to Russia, via a forensic analysis of file creation times both embedded and file level
>claim that "Fancy Bear" apt malware originated in Russia - we proved that their generic toolkit was altered by CIA hacking kit to provide "Russian fingerprints"
>17 agency memo - Was actually handpicked agents from 4 agencies... by Brennan's on testimony
I remember seeing threads on this many many months ago, but are there any screencaps that summarize breaking down the "evidence" piece by piece as you described there?
Also bumping for justice. It's critical to bring this topic back into the light and the public discussion. It's unbelievable that normies never called out this bullshit in the first place. Literally the news just repeated shit ceaselessly until it was accepted as fact.

WHAT PART OF PAPER WORK ISN'T A HAPPENING IS TOO COMPLICATED FOR YOU TO FUCKING GRASP

I hope this works.

Why don't you have some humility, that the guy may know more than you?

>if the judge agrees
Key words here, you defeated your own argument
This is not a happening

>Evidence in server will be of all the criminal activity Obama and Hillary were up to.
There is no evidence or three years of investigation would have turned it up, derp.

Podesta had a Gmail account that was hacked by Guccifer 2.0 aka Pyotr Chayanov of the FSB. There is no server evidence to turn over, other than what Google provided.

Mah boi Stone turning the screws. This is how you get the feds to drop charges out of embarrassment. or alternatively, how you commit suicide with three shots to the back of the head

The whole Russia collision story is just "paperwork." But it profoundly impacted the midterms. Every law passed in Congress, including to fund the wall or not, is just "paperwork." You're either a brainlet or a shill. Maybe both.

Stone's judge is an Obama appointee who unconstitutionally gag ordered Roger Stone based on a shitty interpretation of a Supreme Court ruling.

Stone should have appealed the judge's gag order all the way to the Supreme court.

Ignore shills like Huber has had over 150 Federal Prosecutors working for years on this case with no leaks. That should tell you something important... they are working against those who run the media.

Yeah, the Republicucks were stupid to take the bait. They went with the normie tier "well if there was Russian collusion then why didn't Obama do anything" line.... that's counterproductive.

They took the weak line on this
a. because tech is wizardry to retards and
b. slick maneuvering by MSM to manufacture a "russian threat" out of Facebook posts made by VPN after the election

The part where you have never heard of the 60,000+ sealed indictments

Attached: 1524079651779.jpg (480x480, 29K)

ITS NOT A FUCKING HAPPENING YOU IRRITATING CHILD YOUR THREAD IS SHIT

politico.com/story/2016/09/hillary-clinton-emails-fbi-228607
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/297570-obama-used-pseudonym-in-emails-with-clinton

This is all because of Obama was using Hillary's hidden server. Since no one has been allowed to look at the DNC server yet, Barr has a nice juicy target to get the dems on for revenge after the contempt vote.

youtube.com/watch?v=5T6_QrEEBqc

Attached: 000042481.png (700x498, 841K)

Nope faggot, he can appeal it. Additionally the arguments by the government in response to the motion will tell us a great deal, and they will be public filings, as will the judge's final decision. All critically important.

Bump

>muh Huber
literally retarded, all of you

This is big as pic’s related pants zipper.

Attached: 4B496BBA-2D2A-4E99-91CB-6BEF2938BF59.jpg (576x1024, 61K)

all to cover up pizzagate and make up a fake smokescreen narrative of bullshit for hegelian dialectics..

ISRAEL runs our elections the JEWS run the world

This is my favorite boomer, I support whatever lunacy he get's involved in.

>Roger Stone is challenging the U.S. government to prove the DNC was hacked by Russians
MFW the feds direct Stone's legal team to read this Intercept article, and laugh:

theintercept.com/2017/06/05/top-secret-nsa-report-details-russian-hacking-effort-days-before-2016-election/

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com2.jpg (700x631, 154K)

Stone wizardry is strong with this one
>the base of my dick

>hacked
Spearphished by an unknown person

Woah, we're finally going to find out that the feds and justice system use bullshit excuses and get away with it when the judge shoots down this motion and then another judge shoots it down again on appeal
Thank god we have Roger Stone around or we might never have found that one out

Lmao good find.

Filing paperwork is the first step in raising the argument. That motion will either be heard by submission or at an oral hearing. If the court agrees with the argument, that’s a big Big BIG happening, faggot.

Literally reacting like a spastic to news damaging to the kikes
Jews never understand subtlety... obviously they didn't start with you

Stone may have ties to Pizzagate from my Intel... but it could also be disinformation. Kikes have been pumping out so much disinformation that I don't think they even remember the truth anymore.

NSA fags are literally smoking weed and laughing at that fake bullshit... we'll see some special declas stuff coming down the pipe. Hope they call me to testify

Attached: 1539925738034.jpg (236x327, 20K)

Any connection between this and the Assange arrest? The timing seems peculiar. Will he actually be a witness? That'd be fucking crazy.

I've seen photos of him dressed like that, but didn't know it was because he thought people were trying to assassinate him, that makes it funny rather than just odd

Attached: 1547850907933.jpg (600x600, 53K)

Hillary is going to make sure this guy suicide by dumping a whole mag into the back of his head.

>Spearphished by an unknown person
1. Spearphishing is hacking.

2. The principal actors are known. The Russian company which hacked voter registration databases was Hostkey – the host of Wikileaks. King Servers is in fact the same Russian front as Hostkey – both ultimately resolving to, and owned by, the Russian state’s Mir Telemakti.

Wikileaks, one week before their release of the DNC hack emails, acquired two servers in Russia on which to store all their data. The owner of these massive servers was the hacker Pyotr (Peter) Chayanov, head of Hostkey.

Wikileaks had not merely bought or acquired Russian servers, they had given Chayanov and Hostkey their SSL keys. That in turn meant that Vladimir Putin, Chayanov’s boss, can see the IP of everybody reading anything on Wikileaks and indeed, can see the IP address of anybody who ever donated to Wikileaks.

>Stone forces this information into the open, damning his own case.

Stone BTFO.
Trump BTFO.

"No Collusion" narrative evaporates, Dems smell blood in the water, and press has a field day.

Exactly. IMO this would be the time for Judicial Watch to offer an amicus brief to the court, bolstering the motion as strongly as possible.

If your absolutely retarded theory is true, let the government produce the evidence.

His name was Seth Rich.

Are they trying to say he is a a failure due to the housing collapse in 2008? Why cant the media all get lined up in a ditch and mowed down by the National guard for treason yet? I would jack my fucking cock raw seeing these hacks getting the full nine yards out of a M2 after tried and convicted of inciting a civil war in the United States, then followed by kike puppet masters.

>NSA fags are literally smoking weed and laughing at that fake bullshit... we'll see some special declas stuff coming down the pipe. Hope they call me to testify
Wrongagain, boyo.

NSAfags identified the leaker, Reality Winner, and sent her to prison for unauthorized disclosure of classified information. The documents are legit.

npr.org/2018/08/23/641229886/reality-winner-sentenced-to-5-years-3-months-for-leaking-classified-info

This was an extraordinarily stupid thing for Stone's legal team to do and I predict the feds will happily comply, because it convicts Stone.

This was almost as stupid as declassifying the Carter Page FISA warrant, which proves the info in the Dossier about Page meeting with Sitchin was actually TRUE, lol.

>1. Spearphishing is hacking.
Checking your e-mail is a violation of the CFAA... it's an ambiguous law meant to be used as a weapon by whatever DOJ is in power... you are not in power.

2. Literally all disinformation
>mfw they name names to sound authoritative
sorry bud ... proof or GTFO

Stone is going to win because the predicate of "Russian hacking" is bullshit... thus any connection to Russia means jack shit

Attached: 1542137289436.jpg (1024x1023, 584K)

don't worry. NSA has copies. NYPD probably got copies of the copies made by wiener. also don't forget the copies that Saudi Arabia, China, Pakistan, Iran, and Russia got

>If your absolutely retarded theory is true, let the government produce the evidence.
They already have user. Did you read Volume 1 of the Mueller Report?

documentcloud.org/documents/5955240-Full-Mueller-Report.html#document/p1

How about the Indictments against the Russians who actually did the hacking, who are specifically named in the indictment?

d3i6fh83elv35t.cloudfront.net/static/2018/07/Muellerindictment.pdf

Do you even read? Because apparently Stone's team didn't bother to. And in the process they fucked him with no lube.

DNC servers were not hacked, the info was stolen by an insider and leaked.

>NSA has copies
Not only do they have that but they literally have every data packet transmitted between all parties involved.

They don't even understand the level of fucked they are.

Sorry faggots. You lost control of your own infernal machine because those you chose to man your infernal machine can see everything you do.

NSA chose to defeat these faggots because they are not ridiculous kikes hell bent on a world government. Only thing slowing shit down now is the sheer volume of evidence is so massive that it needs to be severely abbreviated for the courts.

Attached: big-trouble-in-little-china.jpg (612x871, 225K)

The Mueller report contains no new evidence about the DNC hack. Everything presented is sourced from Crowdstrike.

>no lube
Yeah, because filling a motion to compel is real risky, retard.

>he is a a failure due to the housing collapse
He is a failure ebcause he is a shit businessman.

That's why he continues to beat his chest and destroy decades-old trade relationships that are beneficial to our country as well as foreign countries, bankrupting middle-class farmers who need to export their goods to foreign countries, just to have to waste tapxpayer money to bail them out, and watch the produce bought by the baiulout rot because he's against giving food aid to poor Americans.

>muh fiscal conservative
GTFO faggot. Trump is about as fiscally conservative as the worst democrat imaginable. i can't believe stupid republicucks still support this man.

News flash! Anyone supporting this faggot cuck, literally supports cuckoldry (he put out adds for black guys to fuck his wife), he’s connected to the NXIVM sex cult (along with his buddy “I like t babes” Alex Jones), and is as dirty as a Mexican whores cunt!...he’s not /our guy/ he’s a fucking corrupt degenerate!

>How about the Indictments against the Russians who actually did the hacking, who are specifically named in the indictment?
And when their lawyers showed up for discovery, Mueller didn't have shit and had to get it postponed? Those Russians?

>the predicate of "Russian hacking" is bullshit
YOu are delusional.

I wish you luck with your battle against reality. You will lose.

cbsnews.com/news/dutch-intelligence-us-fbi-russian-hacking-cozy-bear-democratic-national-committee/

us-cert.gov/sites/default/files/publications/AR-17-20045_Enhanced_Analysis_of_GRIZZLY_STEPPE_Activity.pdf

npr.org/2018/03/23/596044821/russia-hacked-u-s-power-grid-so-what-will-the-trump-administration-do-about-it

Attached: C7UUQ9XW4AAtFpk.jpg (1200x736, 65K)

I wish I could lose a billion dollars and still come out a billionaire.
Billion dollar trade deficits are benificial to us? You're a fucking idiot. But somehow I'm sure Hil can still win!

On behalf of all of my infosec hackers at the NSA... This post deserves a shot.
They literally have no idea...

It's like trying to convince your husband that you haven't been cheating when he has tapes of every nigger you've fucked.
The game is already over. You faggots just don't realize it yet.

>Exculpatory evidence left out of the Mueller report
This is already known publicly by conservative circles. Who the fuck do you think we are? Reddit?
We see everything.

Literally no idea who you are fucking with.
We see everything through Special Access.
"Nothing is beyond our reach" isn't just a cute saying.
Enjoy prison.

Attached: 1527655179721.jpg (1024x830, 93K)

>cbs and NPR news links
You're a fucking faggot kys

>Yeah, because filling a motion to compel is real risky, retard.
It is risky when you are asking them to disclose cleraly inculpatory evidence that objectively exists, you dumbfuck.

>And when their lawyers showed up for discovery, Mueller didn't have shit and had to get it postponed?
do you think Mueller would disclose secret "sources and methods" counteirntelligence evidence to the RUSSIANS WHO HACKED US, retardo? Nope. But the feds certainly will in the classfied venue of Roger Stone's trial, no foreigners present.

>what is NOFORN

died two years ago. the guy they hve on camera is a spook double.

everyone realizes they can produce any evidence they want, right?
not even talking about wiping drives and making shit up
deep state developed tools, which were conveniently declassified, that falsify the source of an attack
they don't need anything when they have foreign signatures and can spoof whatever the fuck they want

The Russians hacking the power grid story turned out to be so false that even Snopes says it's "mostly false."

Attached: 0463954.jpg (673x489, 71K)

>I wish I could lose a billion dollars and still come out a billionaire.
sorry, you don't have the backing of Russian oliogarchs money laundering proceeds from Alfa Bank like he did, so you suffer.

>Billion dollar trade deficits are benificial to us?
They are better than billion dollar deficits run up to bail out bankrupted american farmers, which we then have to borrow from.. get this.. CHINA, to cover the debt, brainlet. lol. your ignorance of the economy is legendary.

>NSA chose to defeat these faggots because they are not ridiculous kikes hell bent on a world government

Attached: doubt.jpg (171x211, 9K)

do you think Mueller would disclose secret "sources and methods" counteirntelligence evidence to the RUSSIANS WHO HACKED US, retardo? Nope. But the feds certainly will in the classfied venue of Roger Stone's trial, no foreigners present
He had no evidence to present dip shit. He didn't think the company was still in business but they were. And they sent attorneys. And mueller, your boy who blue-balled you after 2.5 years, tucked tail out of that courtroom.

>it is risky
Except it isn't. At all. It's a basic motion that stands or falls on the merits. If it falls then it does no damage to their case, but it forces the government to file a response arguing why they believe they should not have to produce any evidence for the criminal predicate for the whole investigation - laughable. The judge in this case already demanded the full unredacted Mueller report before this filing. As I said before, the Mueller report only obliquely references findings from Crowdstrike, a politically motivated contractor with obvious conflicts of interest. Womp womp, faggot.

>what if I told you that said malware was actually NSA kit
>what if I told you that this will be declassified
>what if I told you that we were playing the CIA the whole time

welcome to Clown World... up is down

>the Russians who hacked us
wow... no wonder Jews have a high schizophrenia outcome. The have consciously chosen to break with reality

Attached: 1540001564627.jpg (413x395, 32K)

nice larp. you should be an actor.

if you were really NSA, you would know the following:

assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3254237/Russia-Hack-Report.pdf

The document Reality Winner leaked that proves Russia hacked USA voter databases LITERALLY CAME FROM NSA.

also, falsely representing yourself as a member of the US federal government is a crime. you should hope that what you types is not true of yourself, larper, or you will be the one going to jail.

When you're finished reading off your MSM script of bullshit buzzwords and talking points, you should do some research on basic economics and how tariffs work.

>not pretending to be NSA
>get accused of LARPING
NSA isn't the only agency that has access to all of this you retarded faggot.

But yes they are good friends indeed.

>We see everything through Special Access.
so you can tell me the declassified code word for NSA UFO reports released in the '90's. right? come on, you should know from memory, based on your post. it's declassified via FOIA on the NSA website.

but you don't. because you are a liar.