Degeneracy is closer than you think

Well Jow Forums before today I was 100% convinced that the degeneracy of the current generation was a meme. I was convinced that all this LGBT, gender dysphoria, SJW, men wearing makeup, onions boys, etc was fabricated and accentuated out of the norm. Today one of my best friends from middle school stopped by for dinner. I hadn’t seen him on a few months and reached out to catch up. Upon arriving, within 15 minutes we were already talking about how he doesn’t identify as a male anymore and that he’s still “exploring” and “finding” himself by trying more feminine things and styles. He also now believes that monogamy isn’t for him and is an many open relationships with male and female partners. He also goes to share that he believes children should be allowed to do what they want with their bodies ie, hormones, face tattoos, body modifications, etc. He looked me straight in the face and asked me would I let my daughter transition if she wanted to. Out of respect we kept the conversation cordial and light said our goodbyes and parted ways. Deep down inside I feel like I lost one of my few closest friends to current year meme/internet influenced culture. I am completely floored in disbelief. He has been compromised by da joos.

Can anyone please explain this to me what the fuck is happening here? For the first time ever I’m actively concerned about the future of mankind. Has anyone had similar stories where a close friend or relative has hit the wall and revealed their true degeneracy?

PS. We’re in our late 20s and I’m married with a kid and a stable career.

Attached: F0FE800B-8009-47F0-8A19-95B2DEFCF9EA.jpg (3600x2400, 563K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UiQLHxsofms
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
youtube.com/watch?v=OdaUDeAGIck
dalrock.wordpress.com/2012/08/11/losing-control-of-the-narrative/
quora.com/Why-does-the-1-7-Jewish-population-in-USA-have-so-much-political-power/answer/Curt-Doolittle
archive.fo/hHzqF
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Upon arriving, within 15 minutes/
youtube.com/watch?v=oFMG-YAiePU
srv-file1.gofile.io/download/j7ZyXu/d725143f956963e4f9b10b167c7de624/C3980B17-74BF-4A81-9EC7-D038AEA34A94.mov
youtu.be/2u3hmZCsXoE
files.catbox.moe/3uu3hz.mov
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Upon arriving, within 15 minutes we were already talking about how he doesn’t identify as a male anymore and that he’s still “exploring” and “finding” himself by trying more feminine things and styles. He also now believes that monogamy isn’t for him and is an many open relationships with male and female partners. He also goes to share that he believes children should be allowed to do what they want with their bodies ie, hormones, face tattoos, body modifications, etc. He looked me straight in the face and asked me would I let my daughter transition if she wanted to.
A combination of Autogynephelia fetish, maybe a pedo, and people telling him he's valid uwu

We're FRENs now, aren't we? (Far Right Ethno-Nationalist.) Yes you fool, I live in CA so I've seen countless examples. Did you grow up in the sticks or something?

youtube.com/watch?v=UiQLHxsofms

Attached: 1557637376672.png (1000x1000, 124K)

>Out of respect we kept the conversation cordial and light

Within 15 minutes he exposed all this degeneracy to you and asked about your child transitioning.

>adopting gay reddit shit
No. Fren is friend without the ID, you retarded anonymous faggot.

Attached: 1557495240105.png (399x322, 42K)

Pretty much. I was absolutely shocked and taken back. I told him if my daughter ever asked to daughter to transition or experiment I would shut it down immediately. My roof, my rules. You can “find yourself” when you’re out of the house and paying for your own therapy to attempt to reverse the damage.

But how? What is happening? I’m starting to believe Jow Forums that da joos are behind this. I ask myself, who benefits when society and stable family traditions cease to exist?

He seems really new, so I felt the need to make a reddit-tier comment. But I am in the wrong, I admit it like a man.

Please, we just say Jews here. Kikes even. But Da Joos? You sound worse than us.

globohomo

Ive read this copypasta here before.

When you have time, lurk for a bit, you'll figure it out. Read some red pills. Watch this first video. How can Anonymous text and images mislead you?

These people are demoralized. youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

Don't be afraid. youtube.com/watch?v=OdaUDeAGIck

dalrock.wordpress.com/2012/08/11/losing-control-of-the-narrative/
quora.com/Why-does-the-1-7-Jewish-population-in-USA-have-so-much-political-power/answer/Curt-Doolittle
archive.fo/hHzqF

The Jews. The fuckin' Jews. I stopped using "kike" because a lot of people don't know what it means, and it seems indirect. I don't hate them, I'm just willing to make them disappear.

Attached: 1512207591379.jpg (501x501, 62K)

what is happening is that pussies like you are afraid to stand up to degenerates because they don't want to "make waves"
or "hurt their feelings"
You treat people with respect that deserve zero respect.
Everyone needs to grow a spine and start treating these degenerates like the trash they are
You should have told him he was a degenerate freak and to gtfo of your house, you don't want to have anything to do with him again and to stay the fuck away from your family as well.

Liar.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Upon arriving, within 15 minutes/

Attached: jewish democracy pill.jpg (1124x1238, 349K)

absolutely this.

don't care who it is if someone did that to me and my family they'd be out on their ass before they finished chewing the last bite of food they ate.

No, I grew up in true poverty and was lucky enough that my parents both pushed themselves beyond expectation in schooling and careers to live a better lifestyle. That alone is the motivation to do the same for my family too. Earning 6 figures by my mid 20s was a major life achievement for me. Never partied or went to frat houses, or had social life outside of school. Just straight to school and work. Nearly 10 years of experience while roasties are trying to start their careers.

Things like this don’t exist where I’m from. This is a very first world problem.

>most people are retarded
>invent internet
>people are still retards, though
>give everyone internet
It ain't rocket science my nigger.

Missed opportunity OP coulda had a sissy fuck toy

Interesting. You'll have to be very very careful here with your children. You know, the schools teach this culture, that's why it exists.

It sounds like you can find a virgin bride, from where you're from.

Attached: 1557393241677.png (672x673, 602K)

Same here user. I used to be great friends with this roastie during middle school. But after seeing her in my senior year of highschool (we hadnt seen each other since middle school), she kept regurgitating lefty talking points like "white privilege", "fuck Trump", typical NPC shit. She also started to be suprisingly more promiscuous, fucking boys here and there, and hell, even my old best friend. Feelsbad because she genuinely was a nice person before. Just shows you how dangerous leftist degeneracy is.

Attached: 1529135700112.jpg (480x792, 40K)

No copy pasta or trolling here. Legit had a surreal experience and trying to make sense of it.

>He looked me straight in the face and asked me would I let my daughter transition if she wanted to
You should have knocked his faggot ass out.

Attached: KTFO.gif (260x213, 1.2M)

The internet has nothing to do with it. Kids learn it in K-12 school. Even if there was no internet, the schools, and colleges, movies and TV would yield the same degenerate result. Before there was an internet, they were brainwashing the current generation of teachers and professors.

If anything, the internet gives a voice to the opposition.

Attached: 1553915026386.jpg (537x761, 91K)

>333

Attached: praise-kek.png (1180x1488, 300K)

this has fuck all to do with what I said
If you're to lazy to do your own thinking,
you are part of the problem, nigger

I was giving you a (You) because I agree, and I posted something for the OP in the same post. There is no need to be angry.

>know friend half your life
>knock him out because you don’t agree with what he said

Fighting degeneracy with more degeneracy is not the way. Talk and debate to understand is more effective to understand the behavior so at the very least you can try to prevent it within your immediate family.

It’s been here.
Not as bad as it’s going to get but it’s here.

was going through a high school class that would allow me to do some student teaching in high school. to get there, we had to go through indoctrination into the cult of intersectionality. I just wanted to fucking teach history and instead I somehow got a certificate for learning how to teach in the ways of social justice

At my work the office building has a built in daycare for kids newborn to pre-K. There is a gated playground outside and often see the teachers walking the kids outside. One day as I was leaving the office the kids were all equipped with political signs and slogans strike signs that it’s okay to be gay and Muslims are welcome here, etc you know the type. I was so shocked at what I saw. A Fortune 500 company daycare pushing agenda directly to the children under their sensitive care. If I was a parent and saw that I would immediately pull my child. It was so crazy I took a video let me see if I can find it.

This is why white nationalism is completely inadequate. The rot is so much deeper.

I didn't say knock him out
I said tell him to gtfo
I wouldn't care if it was my own child
I would do the same
there is no place in my life for ANYONE who practices that shit
of course my friends already know that
I don't pose as a SJW normie
I don't act as a racist either
that shit is against the bible and the quran
so they can hate me and muslims both for being bigots

There's nothing to understand, this person is suffering a cognitive delusion, is seeking acceptance in the wrong place, and should have it made clear that it is a degenerate thought process which destroys themselves and the community around them. There is no such thing as moral relativism.

I am starting to believe it's time to return to Jesus (I am fucking agnostic and I am saying this).
This shit is getting too fucking real, the west has derailed hard. Transexuality, pedophilia, hedonism, racial suicide. Oppression of normal moral people is soon to be the norm.

There will come a time when the only solution to this madness will be death; either your's or their's. Tolerance is not an infinite resource.

>1111
Wow.
There's a reason many white nationalists are Fascists. The people have to be forced in to line. Force isn't actually needed 99% of the time. The genuine threat is enough.

youtube.com/watch?v=oFMG-YAiePU

Attached: assad check.jpg (194x260, 6K)

Nah, you're a zoomer I can tell. Things were much different before the internet. If you wanted to learn about trans shit you'd have to talk to an actual tranny. Now you can absorb opinionated documentation about any subject with no alternative theory being presented. So it's up to the individual to decide if it's worth anything and as I said most individuals are retarded.

I found it. Here’s the short clip. What would you do if your discovered your child was used like this?

srv-file1.gofile.io/download/j7ZyXu/d725143f956963e4f9b10b167c7de624/C3980B17-74BF-4A81-9EC7-D038AEA34A94.mov

>within 15 minutes wants to abuse your daughter and ruin her mind and life
>be cordial
I would throw that faggot out and warn him to never come near my family again.

I did
I was an atheist for over 20 years
seeing what was going on in this world
made me return to Jesus

>I feel like I lost one of my few closest friends to current year meme/internet influenced culture.
I lost the only woman I ever loved to them. Imagine how I feel.

By the way I agree with your one example, you're not wrong, but it's just not the main avenue. Newspapers are trans. The list goes on. Of course people are retarded. They don't have agency. They follow their culture and what they learned in school.

Queer Theory, Anarchism, and Pedophilia:
youtu.be/2u3hmZCsXoE

I got a Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /download/j7ZyXu/d725143f956963e4f9b10b167c7de624/C3980B17-74BF-4A81-9EC7-D038AEA34A94.mov on this server.

Would you try catbox.moe please?

If you have a majority, you don't even need force.
you simply refuse to tolerate their behavior
it becomes socially unacceptable as opposed to socially acceptable

Attached: 1557616103964.png (638x921, 580K)

This too. It's people who are obsessed with trangressing norms and engaging in the edges of society and purity.

>best friend from middle school
>remembering middle school as an adult
I haven't thought about that shit in probably a decade and I'm barely mid 20's. That's even more pathetic than being someone who remembers their experiences in HS. As far as I'm concerned life consists of childhood, a confusing blank space between 10-18 and then college and whatever you choose to do after that

Of course, there's no way women should have political rights. That one change would make democracy, flawed as it is, work, more or less. Probably.

Attached: 1465171212216.png (377x330, 7K)

Oops my bad. Try this
files.catbox.moe/3uu3hz.mov

>88
>vertical video
A casual gay pride march... for a daycare. Amazing. I will post this when the time is right. OP I think you understand. We know WHAT to do (remove women's rights, Jewish presence), but we're trying to figure out how it can be accomplished. No one has the answer to that yet.

Attached: 1467499520208.png (613x496, 47K)

Democracy and the Republican model have worked before, it was just with limited suffrage.
The problem is the logical end state of these systems is unavoidable from the beginning- some assholes realize if they extend the franchise, they can have guaranteed power. This undermines the consistent moral system and shared values of the original voting base which the government and society was originally based around.

>local man just started paying attention
you're in for a wild ride. here's some milestones to look for in your journey: you'll realize that the left and right are too impotent to solve problems, and shift to a third party, probably, libertarianism. then you'll start noticing coincidences, and eventually become a race-realist. then you start noticing (((atrocities))). this is when the last bit of social programming hits hard. you will have a Peterson moment, where you go
>I just cant do it
this is the largest hurtle you face in this pipeline: that jews are capable of evil. not only capable, but willing to do evil to gain control, often tricking countries into war, be it a Lavon Affair, or a USS Liberty moment. you will begin to internally make excuses or try not to think about by using your "muh greatest ally" mentality. after enough atrocities you will give up the mental gymnastics and go "fuck it. fucking jews."
One last detail that is often overlooked: this just doesn't happen in an afternoon. my journey took a whole year.

Attached: 1554445769198.png (320x320, 247K)

Pretty much this, but the final step is realizing this simple truth: A better people would not be in this situation to begin with.

When you realize what could have been done but wasn't, you can place the blame where it truly belongs--on yourself, collectively and individually. There will always be people willing to exploit you if you let them, and it's your own damn job to make sure that doesn't happen. Step one is to get people into the right mindset of identitarianism and proactivism.

Attached: 7bfa59bcb0a621d046dba9d6d06799215b50a4581a9636aeaa4d739fb4bd91c5.jpg (1346x1800, 366K)

>it doesn't happen in an afternoon
it kinda does. Once you've seen enough shit you'll be thinking about the latest step into degeneracy and suddenly see an article promoting it by a (((stein))) or a (((berg))) and by that point it's so generic and in-your-face that you just think "damn jews" and for the first time you don't admonish yourself for antisemitism, or think "not all". Then you're free.

forgive my shitty phrasing. yes THAT part does happen in an afternoon. the journey to the right doesnt

this was my journey too.
I still want to be live and let live, I still want to give people the benefit of the doubt, and appeal to reason, truth, and cooperation. All that nice stuff. But after a while you realize that they won't let you, not really. Maybe not always individually, but enough collectively.

it is over.

Help him find God.

>Can anyone please explain this to me what the fuck is happening here? For the first time ever I’m actively concerned about the future of mankind. Has anyone had similar stories where a close friend or relative has hit the wall and revealed their true degeneracy?

Estrogen in water , for the romans it was lead , if you only knew how bad things truly are.....

You and ms both, pal. These degenerate faggots will perish soon and you will find the girl for you, a better and sweeter one who hates fags.

Attached: 1557567241353.jpg (830x684, 88K)