How do we fix white women?

How do we fix white women?

Attached: Emma-Roberts.jpg (615x923, 71K)

Stop letting them get away with things.

BEST EMMA

Become strong white men and show flag

White men need to fix themselves and lead by example. There is no other solution.

Attached: 1455955592029.png (920x720, 569K)

ban birth control
fill them with babies

Attached: emma and baby.webm (640x1136, 2.96M)

Lead by example and stop accepting degeneracy

Dick.

Attached: 1546725872574.jpg (3460x3770, 1.46M)

+2 Tits

Just pray for them. It’s all you can do at this point.

unironically these
it just works

imagine the smell...

You still care about white women? Ngl that's kinda cringe.

Attached: D6VvPvJUwAEFwfT.png (768x1024, 1.14M)

Perfect test tube babies and have an all male homosexual society.

Fix white women?

By being men.

And if the woman has burned coal, send her back to pay the toll.

Be polyganous and you can have both.

what are these threads for? do you faggots get attached to some e thot and obsess over them so much you have to post about them?

>show flag
don't forget which flag, kameraden

Attached: Blutfahne.png (1000x600, 19K)

This, and sticking around to be proper fathers. Ending single motherhood culture is KEY.

Found the Greek faggot

I hear their puss tastes like sushi.

As if anything is more cringe than WMAF. Pathetic s 0 y boy fetish. Enjoy your insectoid females

when their friends have babies, bring them around them. chicks instantly want their own then. use this to maximum effect

with white dicks

unironically, have sex

You can't.

Attached: 10826058-0-image-a-20_1552290540627.jpg (307x311, 11K)

Would rather not.

I'm not fully white. Is that even considered WMAF?

Honestly? Convert to Islam. Because Christianity is cucked

I'm not even fucking with you OP, the answer is to dick them down.
Sounds arbitrary and retarded but that's how women function half the time anyway, dicking them down knocks some sense into them.

One girl I dated a few years back had long hair and wore sundresses and shit, like a year after we broke up she cut her hair and starting talking to faggots all the time.
Good cock will fix a woman.

Make contraception illegal

Make them cum? Have you considered giving that a try? Women will hide a body for you if you make their legs shake.

Use your dick on them.

of cigarette?

dufaq she lookin so smug for?

For fucking reals. It's nature. A woman is naturally submissive and wants to please men. The problem is the current shortage of actual men. Step your game up, fellas.

Attached: E64D8909-D31B-4BFC-A3C9-F487986D9371.jpg (605x789, 158K)

Sharia law.

Ew. Ugly. I can never imagine caring about an insectoid/nonWhite woman, and truly being in love with her. I can bang them if I'm super horny, but when I'm done I want them to fuck off. White women are literally the only ones who I can feel romantically about.

Attached: 1554317803405.png (477x387, 266K)

We must begin training the next generation to fallow the code of what men really want.

Attached: 5a3.jpg (680x502, 24K)

A man's never going to feel complete and self actualized until you've had a woman's love and warmth

Race mixers get the rope.

Like a broken TV remote control.

turn that into an android dominatrix. that's how'd i'd fix it.

Unironically the only way to save women is to put yourself in a mental place where you don't give a shit about them, and then tentatively let them into your circle, but bully them.
You basically have to achieve ascended status above women in order to properly deal with women. Things are too far gone in normal society to do it in any kind of common sense way. You have to be so high above them that they know fully well that you could be railing out them or another equivalent of them when they step out of line. That is the psychology of women. Unfortunately we have to do all the work.
You have to be in a place where you're treating them like the oldest child but they are grateful for you doing so, if that makes sense. I know it's hard work but that is how your ancestors played the game.

Attached: Livin_The_Chad_Life.jpg (800x450, 52K)

>Not fully White
K. You're not welcome in White countries either. When you're not White, we automatically stop caring about you. Go rape/marry whoever you like. Your genetics are already shit, no one cares

Too late to fix them. It's best to pick the hottest one, cream her, then get her hooked on heroin until she over does. Then you can raise your child with a gook who actually respects her husband.

Attached: 0heidiklum.jpg (200x275, 16K)

>How do we fix white women?
I did not bother to try - instead I took a white husband who can do wifey stuffs skillfully

Attached: 01.jpg (640x640, 95K)

depraved

Attached: 1555530168877.jpg (730x1024, 79K)

By being better men.
>sitting in courtyard
>worthless spic with sunglasses comes to approach white woman sitting alone at table behind me
>initiates conversation with her, forward and weird to her
>she says she has boyfriend
>I begin to intervene, standing tall, being aggressive with my chair as I put it back into place
>See spic exiting conversation with innocent white woman, in my path
>Purposely bump into him on my way to throw my trash away
>I'm 6'4" and built, he's 5'8" and skinny
>white girl, feeling violated notices far taller and stronger white male intervening on her behalf
>spic acts all strong 'what you doin bro?'
>Little spic starts following me, detracting his senile attention from white girl
>Look down in his pathetic little beaner eyes, tell him firmly and without reproach 'mind your own business'
>His 'cocky cool guy' demeanor melts instantly, chokes up in front of me, quickly storms away out of situation
>White girl, at first alarmed at nearby white man stepping in to physically intervene with loser spic hitting on her, probably sitting alone at home later that night, utterly in awe and in love with white men.

We need more of this, lads.

It's too late.

Are those from Sweden/Norway?

>How do we fix white women?
By getting rid of anything not white from our countries.

Attached: salt.jpg (518x523, 115K)

It is over.

>And then I, the one and only Chad Thundercock, saviour of the white race, went on Jow Forums to recount my epic story

christ, these fucking creatures. they're a separate species.

Attached: 1555985088589.jpg (597x377, 65K)

Post the followup where she called the cops on your ass for a hate crime.
Women don't respect men who defend them: they don't really respect anything. They only obey when they have enough fear and few options to be degenerate whores.

belts

trash tier emma

i wouldn't white knight for a bitch but i hate spics so much i will give you a based/10

Attached: 1554792467088.png (432x432, 200K)

>Go rape/marry whoever you like. Your genetics are already shit.

You're not wrong. I would rather adopt a child of the same ethnicity as whoever I'm with than have kids of my own with them.

>When you're not White, we automatically stop caring about you.

Really? White people have been nothing but nice to me and have treated me better than niggers.

I don’t know who that is but all she’s doing is drinking coffee and having a smoke in her comfy clothes, not really really all that degenerate tbqh

Extreme fish mouth

Grab them before they get to College

yeah, college ruins men and women. they should all be targeted with jdams.

m,urder

Attached: 1548655467375.jpg (543x521, 97K)

Obviously rape is the only answer.

Attached: 000.png (427x640, 85K)

>our countries
you literally stole it from native americans, it's not your country retard

You don’t. Natural selection weeds out the trannies, dykes, man-haters, and cat ladies. We’re separating the wheat from the chaff and you need to get with the program, sort yourself out and make yourself a desirable mate.

Remember that for every liberal couple giving birth conservative folk have 3 more children. We’ve won the war without firing a shot.

>You history is whatever I tell you it is, not what actually happened! I know better because my Twitter sjw friends explained it to me!
Fuck off and kys

They aren't broken. White men are.
Stop posting this thread, faggot shill.
Take control of your reality white men.
>in all fields