What happened to all the comfy asteroid strike threads?

It was exciting and comfy to think we would be annihilated by an asteroid on May 26th...but havent seen one in a while and now starting to lose hope.

Attached: twc-de-komet-700x432-2.jpg (700x432, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/magazine/2019/04/08/the-day-the-dinosaurs-died.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how is that comfy?

Because it is easier than attempting to kms?

You better start believing in comfy asteroid strike threads.

You're in one.

They were psy ops you gullible child. Maybe Facebook or Twitter are more your speed.

I'm banned from FB for calling out jews.

LARPs lose steam after a couple days

meh...the asteroid they were larping about isn't big enough to annihilate us all. It would possibly fuck up the climate enough to kill a lot more than would die in the impact, though. Chances of a nice quick death still pretty slim even if it does hit.

wait until next week

Must be the calm before the storm.

Attached: Asteroids.png (801x492, 5K)

Gotta wait another 10 years user, sorry.

>The closest known approach of Apophis comes on April 13, 2029, when the asteroid comes to within a distance of around 31,000 kilometers from Earth's surface. The distance, a hair's breadth in astronomical terms, is ten times closer than the moon, and even closer than some man-made satellites.[23] It will be the closest asteroid of its size in recorded history. On that date, it will become as bright as magnitude 3.1[22] (visible to the naked eye from rural as well as darker suburban areas, visible with binoculars from most locations).[24] The close approach will be visible from Europe, Africa, and western Asia. During the approach, Earth will perturb Apophis from an Aten class orbit with a semi-major axis of 0.92 AU to an Apollo class orbit with a semi-major axis of 1.1 AU.

There's enough of a degree of uncertainty on its trajectory that it's possible it may hit, being the closest of its size to ever come that close.

It's passing by us on the 26th but is going to me more than 10 times as far away as the moon.

Yeah, I remember reading about it the other day and was positive it was Apophis but couldn't find anything. I could have sworn the article mentioned the 31,000 km.

Fantasize through this article, user newyorker.com/magazine/2019/04/08/the-day-the-dinosaurs-died. Turning the atmosphere into an almost plasma-like state. Great life fuel imho.

Bible mentions nothing about an astroid hitting earth

Sorry, but it's a meme

You should have killed yourself months ago, now there is a helium shortage that will only get worse, which makes your job harder.

They hit the earth pretty frequently

Wormwood

That didn't start from an actual rock hitting earth tho did it?

>starting to lose hope
>believing it in the first place

Attached: 1556644556870.png (986x797, 869K)

Don't worry. I used my telekinesis to bring it here, it's right on schedule.

Wow look at this red pilled mother fucker I bet you’re really popular and have loads of friends

I mean thats the ones we know about, or are released to the public. They wouldn't release ones that have a high probability of impact because it would be mass hysteria and food would would be hoarded. Most supermarkets only stock enough to feed the local population for less than a week

What a terrible life you.must li em. You must have been glued to the hundreds of happening threads over the years

How can a lie be comfy? If there's one thing this place taught me its nothing happens unless they want to to happen

>mfw not worthy of a proper asteroid apocalypse death

To go out with a whimper and not with a bang? Is this my fate?

you are to go hollow

Attached: dark_souls_remastered_crop.jpg (1440x960, 200K)

Im not going right now but hello 2 u 2

Its fake news

It was based on the science illiteracy of Jow Forums which misinterpreted clickbait about a simulated asteroid scenario and how well we would be able to react to it.

They went the way of all "impending doom" threads. You'd think you retards would learn to stop panicking after the fourth or fifth time the world miraculously doesn't end, but here we are.

More asteroids plz

Bump cuz you made me kek.

I love you guys.