Am*rican parents make their children pay rent

>Am*rican parents make their children pay rent

holy shit is this true?

Attached: 1555685859762.jpg (500x490, 37K)

Yeah, unlike you spics we don't have 5 illegal aliens helping our dad pay the mortgage.

My mom made me do it for a few months but she doesn't anymore.

No. I do need to start thinking of ways to get income though because even without paying rent it doesn't last forever. I shouldn't have burned so many bridges.

I refuse to move out, or pay rent. My parents bought another house out of state just to get away from me, and now I have the whole place to myself. It's pretty nice, desu senpai

Learning to manage a budget and pay rent is a good skill to have. My parents never made me pay rent as long as I was either working or going to school. When I first moved out (against their advice, actually), I fell on my face financially within four months.

Wait, as in past 18 years old? Of course. How can you feel remotely good about yourself knowing a 60 year old is having to work and pay for you when you're more capable?

Mine did when I turned 17. I just moved out. I'd rather pay rent and live on my own than to pay rent and live with two intolerable boomers. Tipping is honestly the worst part though

Attached: Mericans.png (500x277, 102K)

And that's bad? Fucking retarded faggot. I'd make my kids pay as I got older because it teaches them life and not just that but on top of this it helps everyone live in a bigger place. Plus makes them owners and contributors that rival me. So I become proud and know my children have achieved a safe spot in life. Fucking ungrateful neet you are.

Lol. This doesnt happen. Stop spreading that bullshit.

the good ones do, yes.
once you graduate from college you are expected to get a job and contribute to the household with your job.
I know parents who don't do that, and all their kids are loser, borderline NEETs who exist solely to socialize with other white trash.

>when your parents are so rich that they can afford to buy another house over an altercation with their own selfish spawn.
All that money and they couldn't even raise a responsible adult, or buy another lock for the door.

>parents sent me to free YMCA every summer to get rid of me
>had to put up with inner city niggers from 7 am-4pm while my parents went on fun road trips
>parents made me get my first under the table job at 14
>paid my parents $300 a month all throughout high school
>kicked out 2 weeks after I turned 18
>lived in my car for a year
>now living comfy with sugar daddy

Most of those parents fail for other reasons

They tried to lock me out years ago, changed the locks. I still had my garage door opener, so I moved in there. Took the meat freezer, my dads riding lawn mower, and the beer refrigerator hostage until they let me back in my basement. They never tried it again.

boomers

I too became a faggot to survive.

Best part is thos of us that have parents that are well off basically get dibs on bitches.

No cunt wants to work, get them some weed and I heard of straight A college girls going straight for riding you for rent. Get them to fight with dad, get totally cut off; then you basically have a free STRONK midwestern girl.

The secret 56% browning. Cali style

>and that’s bad?
Seeing as how rent is a jewish usury ZOG scam, yes it is bad

their adult children that should've moved out years ago? sure, sometimes

>They tried to lock me out years ago, changed the locks. I still had my garage door opener, so I moved in there. Took the meat freezer, my dads riding lawn mower, and the beer refrigerator hostage until they let me back in my basement. They never tried it again.

Things that didn't happen or you and your parents are really stupid. High school drama tier.

Yeah its true. My parents are pieces of shit honestly. Let me give you a rundown.

>Live with my parents
>German father straight from Germany "ive worked since I was 12 and had kids at 16"
>Get first job, clearing $350 every 2 weeks
>"thats $300 for rent user and $50 for gas money"
>but I wont have any money and just worked 2 weeks for no reason?
>thats life
>No thats you being a shitty parents
>Move out to my grandmas, she been asking me anyway
>Parents divorce later, dad uses his money to buy a piece of land to live in his camper
>I get significantly better job making $500 a week working 6 days a week, 14 hrs a day ( alot of unpaid work as a manager)
>dad i know ur like homeless but ill give you the money to start building a home, if you sell me a piece of the land to build my home
>build my dad a 2 bedroom home, very nice, I was giving him $300 a week, every Friday I got paid
>Then I build my house, 1 beddroom, tiny home.
>My dad has the audacity to say "that'll still be $200 lot fees" being completely serious about life not being free
>ive been paying his bills for the last 2 years
>Beat the fuck out of the guy and tell him Im never paying him shit again, fuck him and his house, call the cops and ill fucking kill him when I get out after 8 hr hold
>Hasnt spoken to me since

To be fair he learned to be American in Baltimore.

Mine had me pay 400 a month for the last few months I was at their house, but I was 25 and not saving my money like they wanted me to be

Rent existed far before ZoG even had his mittens on society plus I rather rent something than own it. Because owning it you got to sell it.

I rent a house from my dad it’s better than renting from a kike

Fix your hair, faggot lord.
>best menu out there
suck my dick if you can find any menu more based than this.

Attached: nitro menu.jpg (1728x1920, 1.28M)

Absolutely based user, i hope this is a true story. My parents are like this too but i just ignore them now

not just that, they guilt trip them for the rest of their lives for "raising" them for 18 years.
> I gave you birth, changed your diapers for 3 years, you owe me for the rest of your life!!!

Attached: 12f4a3ba-c003-44fe-9b50-12a1c9bb47cb.jpg (392x508, 42K)

I'm a female

Yes, that is true; I wasn't saying that not paying rent is the biggest reason for failed kids.

jesus christ I hope this is fake user, if not I hope you are doing well

You're a honorable man and your dad seems like a bum.

I just inherited land from my grandfather, and pay utility bills on the house.

>You should move out immediately or youre a NEET
Who let all these real estate and loan shark kikes on Jow Forums?
Fuck you jews, faggots are seething at the fact my familys paid off the mortgage and the property is mine to inherit so I dont have to bend the knee for Shlomo Goldstein. Id rather take care of my parents than have some kike put me in debt.

once you're old enough that you should've moved out, yeah.
Sure some leniency when you're 19, but at 20 you should really be out there. Anyway, it's not like parents have ever charged full rent.

if they were good parents, they wouldn't need to pull that card and the child would know the meaning of family.

Yeah, you fucking loser. Not being an unsustainable welfare state full of savages and NEETs is why we're not a former empire.

Forgot your meme flag retard

You know the rules

Attached: 168966DD-7E05-4719-81A0-3C3EDE9662AB.jpg (468x456, 35K)

Don't ever speak to me again, and no you can't come over.

no homo

Boys I didnt leave my house. Ill fucking die before I leave a place I built with my bare fucking hands, the one day I got off each week. 3 years of working 7 days a week. Im doing great.

My father’s rule was simple: You’re working, you’re going to school, or you’re paying rent. He made my sister pay when she was just sitting around the house for a month after she graduated. Got her off her ass.

I don't hate the idea of rent if you're still living with your family, it's just it can generate a really shitty attitude. There's way more you can teach your kids about being an adult without cutting them off emotionally. It's definitely a good thing to help the household though.

I grew up in a rich white town and it was about a 50-50 paying your parents for rent. Rent was fucking obnoxious(1000+ /mo) for a shitshack apartment next to pablo and his homies, so when Boomers say you can stay at home with them for $500 a month or whatever they look at it as a charity.

The Boomer-Child relationship has always been shaky because they had an unlimited amount of opportunities presented towards them all at a fairly low risk and cost while the modern generation has a select few options at a crippling cost. In some boomer eyes if you don't own a house and have a wife in your early 20's you've already failed at life.

Attached: 1549933906076.png (745x726, 441K)

the young need to leave the nest.
the fact that the nest is surrounded by wasps doesn't make this wrong, it only makes it harder.

hopefully he'll be rotting in the ground with the other boomers soon

Making your kids pay rent to live in the house they grew up in is just a uniquely limpwristed boomer way of asking your spawn to "p-please move o-out"
It reeks of heavyhanded insecurity

Thats just because you are retarded tho

your the dumb fucks that don't realize this is how 3rd world niggers are taking over neighborhoods. we got these nepali people that like 10 deep in a 400 thousand dollar house to pay the mortgage. once they all get it paid down they use reverse mortgages and equity to buy more houses, then more invade.. these dumb niggers are somehow using the system against us to take over white areas. who is bringing these people over, because this shit has to stop.

it is that, more or less. but limpwristed is the only tool parents have in this clown world.

c'mon who's with me????????? dude's a chad!

I work and go to school and live with my parents, they don’t charge me rent. They’ve always told me I can live with them for as long as I want, they like me living with them. I save money, they get all the groundswork done around the house and I do the constant remodeling/construction projects it’s a win win. I think this whole charging your kids rent is some kind of Jewish anti nuclear family plot to break familial bonds or something.

it's really this
boomers and genxers are conflict avoidant as hell most of the time
they talk a big game about muh hard work and muh unfair life, but many of them are feckless retards who just happened to be born into a great era in American history that allows feckless retards to feel like real people.

Fuck off jew. "Moving out" is literally an American branded meme propagated by jewish bankers.
>Buy a house! Be independent! You dont wanna be a loser right?
>Get a car too! Newest model! Ill give you a good price!
>Oh no youre in debt? Well here I have a solution for you... *shilling intensifies*
I cook and clean the house my parents built and dont pay a dime and Ive learned so many valuable skills nobody knows anymore
>Just go out to eat goy
>Just buy a maid goy
Fuck this kike ideology of throwing your kids to the wasps because "Youre a grown up lol." If you believe that youre a fucking puppet.

That's part of the reason probably. Had never budget anything before, so wasted too much money.

I am financially fluid. Meaning I take any fluids for my finances.

this. fucking lazy neet faggots

Thats not true at all. Its not boomers either, its their children. The 70-80s babies who didnt do shit with their lives and expect their kids to take care of them now and return the favor? Like motherfucker I didnt ask to be born, and I know ur broke ass drawed foodstamps and welfare, how the fuck you gonna argue with me about taking care of me? This is why zoomers are crazy as fuck and I sympathize with the younger generation. They grow up being lied too. Man, I literally grew up thinking it cost extra to ask restaurants to leave something off my burger because thats why my dad would tell me because the dude was so pathetic he couldnt say "no pickles" but he could say "THEY CHARGE ME EXTRA PICK THEM OFF YOURSELF" which is just a blatant lie, a lie that damages a young child. I didnt know this wasnt true until I was an adult- along with many other things. Its terrible becoming an adult and realizing you where lied too your whole life about the most minute shit

lmao wtf are you attributing to what I'm saying?
nigga go outside.
>dood I cook and clean
yeah I did that when I was 8, get with the program. That's what you do at home.
But a young man needs independence, to make the decisions themself. Can't do that with parents sat right there.
The fact that there's pressure to buy a house with jewbux, or a car (fuckin americans, nowhere else are cars so must-have), that's a problem at large, but nothing to do with the necessity of leaving ones parents.
Kikes make it harder, yes, but it's a necessity if you're not going to grow up into whatever the fuck you are.

Well, you should be paying rent to your parents or move out if your over a certain age, otherwise your just a bum living off your parents.

christ is your pay rate in your shithole country that bad?

Oh look, the kike is seething it doesnt have its claws into another white 20-something.
Fuck you, fuck your debt, and go find someone else to suck dry. Never have I felt restricted or codependent by living with my parents, and the fact that you think there MUST be a coorelation means youre either a jew or some seething faggot whos mad his parents were shit and is now caught in the debt loop.
I went to school for what I wanted, I got my own job, I date and interact with who I want, and I always have some to turn to if I need advice or experience. If that freedom means kissing my mom on the cheek every morning, Id rather take that than sucking shlomos cock.

used to be more common. Older generations was way more common to throw kids 18 y/o "out" so they "learned about life" and "grew up". Not every family did it. It was also a common stipulation: "if you turn 18, and you are not going to school, you will hve to pay rent" to prevent LAZINESS. ALso as a defense against "I'm an ADULT now! You cant tell me what to DO anyore!" but somehow magically not "into collge" or "into working" either... but magically "into partying" or "into sleeping around" with boyfriend/girlfriend.
================================
What he fuck? teenagers will often times, not be "into" going to college, not be "into"finding job... and WILL be into "partying", "fucking", "whatever"... parents dont want a LEECH in the house.

>I get significantly better job making $500 a week working 6 days a week, 14 hrs a day ( alot of unpaid work as a manager)
Dude......... that's like $6/hr

>fuckin americans, nowhere else are cars so must-have

I could kiss you man. Let me tell you what America is like for me

>Live in tiny home, no rent. 100$ covers all my utilities
>I eat alot of rice and canned veggies with fresh meat, my grocery bill isn't over $50-70/month
>I ride a really nice vintage bike that people make fun off because "i need to be an adult and drive"
>way more in shape than 95% of the people in the Bible Belt

Now lets examine the people who make fun of me
>shitty 2015 Mustang with $300 car payment
>$200-$500 insurance
>$700 rent
>Fastfood diet $300
>Constantly broke trying to live up to the opinions of other people

I honestly love it. I love when some zoomer goes by me in his shitty car reviving his engine, yeah bro I get it, you struggle financially to please others. I go home and hug my mason jar full of $100 bills and just laugh.

Nigga pls

Anglos h8 their children

Meds love their family

they should pay rent if they're living there and not doing anything with their income. if they're saving or studying absolutely not.

If it were up to me I'd charge them rent and save it + interest + a gift for them when they're moving out

the fact you've never learned how to be wrong probably speaks for itself

Lel. Shall I tell this story? I shall.

>Be me
>Need job in county with 15% unemployment, actually way higher if you dont count those who work out of state/another city
>No jobs unless you own the place or illegal immigrant
>Go into Mexican restaurant, Germany Vs Mexico soccer
>"My families from Germany yknow" I speak Spanish tho, and German
>Guy is all excited "So youre illegal like me?"
>Oh...yeah man I am. Its so hard to find job.
>"You can work here, it doesnt pay much but free food and place to stay if you need"
>Im getting paid cash
>Mexicans are weird and I had like 3 bosses (fuck i ended up being a boss)
>After 6 months I forget Im not actually illegal and ask for a raise
>but user...youre illegal we dont get raises
>bro I was joking, I want a $0.50 raise. Its right there on the workers rights (old poster from the last restaurant there)
>Okay ill read it and get back to you
>Every 6 months I was gettin $0.50 raises
>Ended up making $10 hr, cash
>probably making more profit than the owner
>Owner comes in from Mexico and wants to know why Im being paid so much
>Cuts my hours and brings in his brother
>Mexicans are shitty workers and I was a super waiter
>Still clearing $300 a week working only Friday and Saturday+my tips
>Bro youre killing us...can we scale down ur pay
>Youre killing my country
>Fist fight my manager, spit on him and quit

They went out of business after I left

Keep telling yourself that. It will bring you solace before the test results comes back positive for HIV

Sex for rent

Heard is common now for weed loving college girls in Cali

if your parents dont own their home by the time youre of age to work they're fucking idiots

why would you want to be a bum your whole life?

The fucking cope by amerimutts itt

This lmao

the US is a rough place

>or a car (fuckin americans, nowhere else are cars so must-have)
The older "small town model" across america? You didnt NEED a car, you could afford a CHEAP older house, walk downtown to a small business job (all shops were open and running) and there were factpries and businesses with "real jobs" at the river/RR property area... as we invented "suburbia" we both destroyed small town life, and made cars a "must have".

>be me
>turn 18 in 2008
>dad says full time job with benefits or get out
>meanwhile held steady jobs since 14 with special work permits
>can't afford an apartment because minimum wage slave retail cuck even at 37 hours/week
>homeless for several years couch surfing
>have never economically recovered
>still posting from this situation
>mfw

Attached: pepe.png (200x200, 20K)

It's a matter of principle. If you are not in school you should at least pay some symbolic rent and buy some of your own food. I don't think you realize how much money they spent raising you on a gamble that you might turn into a functioning human being.

It's the boomers. Ever since birth they've had everything handed to them or they've taken it by force from others with no foresight as to how it will affect future generations. "Fuck you, I got mine." Seems to characterize the boomer mentality. Instead of taking 30 minutes to be a responsible parent and tell their kids about how failure doesn't mean stop trying, they'd rather spend an hour yelling at a teacher or coach to hand out participation trophies to make their kid stop crying because they just want to go back to watching Fox News and cracking and sipping with their friends from dusk to midnight.

Attached: 1541921200466m.jpg (1024x576, 94K)

I can't speak for all Norwegians, but we do the same thing in our family.
Rent equals ~30-35% of whatever income our son or daughter has, in order to teach them about responsibility. What they don't know is that we put that money in a savings account for when they're moving out and want to buy a home for themselves, so.. It's not all bad.

Kill yourself and leave some hurtful ass shit in your suicide note, then he'll know he fucked up user.

Attached: 1.gif (278x278, 54K)

It does happen you cheap ass jew.

>it will toughen you up user, teach you about the real world

stop working minimum wage at a job that you cant acquire skills to be promoted. After two years of working you should at least be a shift supervisor or something worth more than some 16 year old running around.

You are what, 29 now? grow a little. Or a lot. There has to be something in your life about you that YOU can work on. lel probably spending less time on here, honestly.

>This guy doesn't tip his landlord.
You know Israel is our greatest ally, right? You need to pay for that privilege.

Fuck all that. You're supposed to be building a foundation for yourself and your future family aka your retard boomer parents posterity. One of the main reasons we are so shit is because people are so selfish. Your parents are supposed to work for you, you for your children and one day them.

Ha! US boomers just go on vacation with it.

>Son now that you are 18 you have to move out or pay rent
>Son I am planning on retiring and didn't save much and was wondering if your mom and I could move in with you
>What do you mean you want me to pay rent if I move into your house? Your generation has no respect for its elders

I'm glad I don't have greedy scumbag kikes for parents.

Haha, yeah. Even if you work, pay them rent, and never really went through a rebellious phase, they still want to kick you out and get all passive-aggressive until you're gone.
Everyone I know had a plan like "I have a good relationship with my parents, I'll live with them for a few years to save up money for a house" but they all got the boot.

30 percent of my 9 shekels an hour won't mean shit to them though. they can't go to florida on that

at least i kmow my toilet scissors are spotless when i live alone

at my parents house
sheesh
good luck
1960 called they want their hedge pruners back

>Learning how to be a cuck is good.

Isn't it a measurement of how Jews have taken control of our upbringing that our parents charge us rent just as a Jew would?

they would just buy extra drinks for frens to look rich. maybe a new patio set.

boomers are shit this is news to you?

This. My dad made me pay rent after I finished school as i was working and making money. He told me if i earned money I should support the household i live in and i belive he is right. I payed like 250€ a month before i moved out after like 3-4 months.

Its about teaching your children responsibility, not milking them.

it's pretty easy to buy a house in the U.S.
if you choose to leech on your parents, you should pay

>it's pretty easy to buy a house in the U.S.
um... wut?

No one does this except those who respect their parents and are rich
Also if its so bad here then dont move here you fucking fagggot

Lol try buying a 1 bed 1 bath shack for 2 million, no view of any thing.