Kentucky has Thought Crime Laws

and they used them against me in a criminal case, to force me to go get evaluated by a doctor to see if I was competent to stand trial in court. The thing is, is I couldn't understand what the doctor was asking, because I didn't know the court was involved, and that it was ordered by the judge.
thejuryexpert.com/2009/11/guilty-but-mentally-ill-gbmi-vs-not-guilty-by-reason-of-insanity-ngri-an-annotated-bibliography/

YOu can see the judge used it as a defense against himself. To defend himself against me when my lawyer because i was sent to one of them reviews, when my mom wrote one up, to get me out of jail with, on me.
The way I talked to a public defender said that the law works is, its a verdict. Which to me, makes absolutely no sense as it has nothign to do with criminal law.
And because of this criminal case they had on me, were my apartment was broken into by the cops, by the way who had came up to me when i was 4 and told me theyd come in my place and find something wrong, when I was calling them out for looking around at everybody like they wanted to kill them, which I told them get a warrant... dont need to elaborate, to, and they didn't have a warrant and drug me off to jail, reaching for their gun as they said put your hands behind your back. I was asleep and hadnt slept in 2 days and turned my music up because it was halloween night 2006.
Now, I'm being cruelly and usually punished as payback for this corrupt guy and the corrupt courts.
youtube.com/watch?v=phGykp4bUsk
>just watch the whole channel worth of videos, I didnt meean to make it just about this, just had nowere else to put it, and you'll see.

I also recently filed charges and they refuse to press them.
tldr. ive had an infection, bone abcess, for 2 years and the doctors refuse to even diagnose me.
teh court won't even tell me what they done since they didnt tell me and lied to me throughout the whole thing. I've asked for signatures they burned the records

Attached: creditcomp1.jpg (800x697, 257K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c1uqZpP6Bqw
youtube.com/watch?v=84t0Gwgbv4Q
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=8&v=84t0Gwgbv4Q
healthcare.findlaw.com/patient-rights/can-doctors-give-medical-information-to-others-without-permission.html
ic.steadyhealth.com/treatment-for-dry-socket-after-tooth-extraction
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

tldr
they are doing all this (seky) to get me to go along with them, by threatening me and using assault.

there are subverted laws in america that allows the man behind the curtain to run the show, and theyre using it against me and you to have something to hold against you, to try to get you to go along with them.

Attached: infidel.jpg (534x365, 50K)

>medical
this criminal case were tehy ordered me to get evauluated and i wasnt told that, was because i got sent to get reviewed. not the outcome one way or the other about it.
my doctor records never entered the court case. i went to the doctor isnt the doctor seen me as a plausible case like i dont see them as legit

Attached: docshit 001.jpg (1900x1576, 459K)

Welcome to the machine.

The world is insane and ran by insane people. If you wanna navigate it with little resistance just smile and play nice. Or we can kill all the rich people. ALL OF THEM.

Attached: tree_of_liberty_by_desertstormvet-d7vohrp.png (700x390, 148K)

>cruel and unusual

Attached: uninformed.jpg (1700x2340, 1.25M)

this is not rich people
these people.. make sure the inventors and creative people and those who can think things out for themselves, the real creators poor, unable to work. stuck in teh same shit hole area. i call it entrapment. i dont want these hillbillies to spread any further than their own area. and since im not from here, they dont like me and i dont matter to them.

Sounds like the schizophrenia diagnosis is spot on.

You type like an absolute schizo. Not at all surprised to see that's their diagnosis. The cops are probably mostly right about you, and your schizophrenia isn't letting you see the larger picture and how the things they did makes sense. You should seek professional help.

Deranged fucktard. The government should aktion T4 fucktards like you.

>augmentative
Is that even the correct usage ?

Tell me more about your mom. Would she write me a letter?

The CIA bugged my new whirlpool refrigerator when it was sitting out in the garage during the construction of my new house. For weeks I could hear the ringing of a phone and the sound of someone saying “Hello” as if they were answering a call. My wife could hear it too after I asked her about the sound. We replaced the fridge because it was too deep and now the sound is gone, we haven’t heard the ringing in over a week. The CIA bugged my refrigerator and the device was picking up feedback/interference.

Attached: 932BF9E5-18BA-4F81-8CD9-B1B97767C2B2.gif (270x360, 719K)

I called it when I read the initial post. The guy's nuts.

OP, we don't know you, we have no reason to harm you. You need fucking help, though. This shit is in your head. I know, I've been there.

faggot by who? the judge? he has no power to decide if he's a doctor or not. If i was ordered by the court to get evaluated for no reason i should of been told so i can answer who's questions ive got to be questioned by, which the
the criminal case came back with a guilty plea. not a guilty but mentally ill.
im saying they used that by making up law on the bench and used it to defend himself with
this has never as far as I have saw, been done before. and its only a verdict too. the law is unconstitutional as it doesnt preserve the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

its being used by subversive forces who actually threatened me with death threats like the cop who told me that when i was 4, he was only 5 and not a cop yet then but i realized what he was saying, to hold things against you.
but you're a slave and you love your slavery as long as you lie to everyone they keep feeding you with your useless button pushing job
turning america's doctors into african witch doctors

that law is unconstitutional, and i was lied to and the doctor said he would throw me out and the picture i uploaded he says he asked me to leave and i was then argumentative.
i READ the MRI report to him. He claims he knows more about it than me. I can read and guarantee i can beat that moron on a comprehension test.
the mri reports are made to were anybody can read htem its not some magic hoodoo voodoo.
>ooga booga

Attached: african-tribes-witch-doctor.jpg (229x350, 22K)

>image related.jpg
i have a fucking absess a basic infection and doctors are pretending their is nothing wrong with me. they don't have my signature and say these things.

Attached: hillbillyjim.jpg (450x450, 150K)

the fucking bad part about this is, is that I think, the doctor got paid by the credit company just they took my bill off and told me I didn't owe them anything. I still have never got the report on what happened, and with the county attorney telling me the doctors exact words he told the credit company
theyre pretending its took care of. When it never got touched..
i have it but jsut havent uploaded the conversation with him yet
the point is is this is being used against me to attempt to get me to do what they want, which they don't care less about me and always bitched about me. came up to me with fuck guns type of attitude, fuck yoru privacy, and go along with us as we try to ban all the bill of rights

this is what they told me.
ive even told this guy about it, he hasnt said anyting back still

Attached: dgb_fake_email.png (1348x844, 154K)

Oh hey it’s a schizo pedo
Kys low IQ nigger

oh look its a drive-by hit-and-run KIKE

im just trying to give a description here of the subversive forces that are using this unconstitutional law.
that by the way their retarded D grade student kids i had to be forced to be in class with instead of the other class through middle school, brought up to me in 3rd grade when they once again, think being a slave is good and i told them we are all free to do as we feel.

>notice how he only replies to the first post as if its a tweet and nothing in it and ripe for him to insult it
ok mr cianigger, explain to me how this law, is constitutional and logically means you won an arguement against me.

Attached: shill-invoke-authority.png (720x960, 69K)

Please talk to someone you trust and listen to them. You're not well, mate.

You have schizophrenia

hi se ky here yes the area has its cliques and shady local gov types like the judge exec that got federal time for unregistered machine gun and the sheriff that got atf fucked for stealing and hoarding people guns etc etc etc..
but..

you communicate very poorly it would be easy to think you are schitzo even if not for that reason. as to local mob boss gov job types dicking you typically you have to have something they want or be able to harm them with testimony or something b4 they fuck with you so what have you got on who? also in the last 2 decades they've gotten quieter world is getting smaller its too easy to get a bevy of bi atf dea forestry service etc us marshals all investigating them at once from diff angles so they are much more skittiosh.

in summation either you are crazy i mean you sound like it or you saw some shit you better forget

no i told you, morons, i wasnt told i was being sent to get evaluated, and i couldnt answer the doctors questions. i now have an abcess and and being threatened by the doctors
your only saying that to try to mob gang against me to get me to go along with you,
yea the ridiculousness of YOU being a slave is pretty silly and pretty outrageous but that doesnt make shit. retard.
how can a doctors evaluation of if you are competent to stand trial in court, be not a conflict of interest and valued and legit if it was done by order and i had no reason to believe otherwise?

that guy who thinks he owns everythign around this area hates me when i told them their buddy the cop who broke in my palce was looking at everybody like he wanted to kill them

they told me all kinds of things. i told them to stfu

there is nothing for me to do, im not from around here i was brought here when i was young. they tried harrassing me and wouldnt leave me the fuck alone.

i will not just forget it. this will be used to destroy the bill of rights and this country look at it anyway right now. if you think you got it good, u know just let them keep on going you wont have anything left, and they are pychopaths and will kill themselves they cant get along with anyone.
ill reveal the man behind the curtain if they dont leave me alone. i have a doctor appointment probably soon and i want people out of my doctor visits

if i cant have a basic infection treated theres nothign left but african witch doctors, kinds of doctors left in this country
ill have to do it myself
and i dare them to touch me, i gave a tape to 5 of my friends were i tell who they are and if anyting happens to me it will go out.
so your going to have to ask yourself brotha

Attached: hulk-hoagie.jpg (492x650, 248K)

OMG this dude is back!!!!!! I had an argument with this dude and another user about 4 or 5 months ago. THIS IS FUCKING CRAZY.

23 Replies in this thread, 12 of them is his retarded white trash ass.

Attached: 1535929661378.jpg (720x709, 80K)

the guy that thinks he owns everything....it seems like every lil town has one or two of those assholes and in many cases they do own much of what they claim and much of that was gotten questionably...like the guy thats buddys with this one and that one so got them to sell him the water meter to a guys property then cut the guys water off until he sells i've seen that shit happen; how in the fuck its remotely legal is beyond me but some peoples names matters and others dont. funny part is one you start to pay attention you'll see most of these fucks are ethnic jews with common last names who make a big deal about being christian when i suspect they are straight talmud

Like every other person abused psychologically against their will by government agents. The day will come for revolution and all the subversive doctors and satanic power factions that comprise this enclave of corruption will be put to death.

Thought crime is a regular part of collegiate campuses now too. Privacy on your own pc does not exist no matter if you live off campus or not. Using their copy of discounted microsoft office or even just being logged into their wifi is grounds for total seizure of all documents that get used against you in the back room to the judges chamber in the court of law. The place where fisa fuck ups and other fbi failures get swept under judicial rug by the long robed dishonorable bastards who rule their local masonic chapter. Heads need to start rolling over this type of organized abuse of citizens for the "greater good".

Dude get off Jow Forums stop trying to convince people. Find some peace and start to process the shit... Don't be so open to people on a fucking Jow Forums board. You're not schizo but this is the big leagues and you could easily lose your sanity if you can't ride the wave. Stay up and stay off this site til you can play ball

>You're not schizo

user, I...

Attached: dog_tongue_wp.jpg (680x450, 106K)

Whats with all you schizos on pol suddenly? Shits annoying fuck off back to your psych ward.

op I am watching you from inside your walls there is no way you can get to me hahahha

Op is not schizo we have a operation center inside of his wall which opens up only if you drive into it with a car it's a secret car tunnel

who? what, who's walls?
stfu, noone is here trying to convince anyone of anything. im showing my records. eat shit if your pissed. i heard it smells like the smell u smell in ur nose from having ur head up your ass all day.
youtube.com/watch?v=c1uqZpP6Bqw
like im not from around here. so you all don't care. all you especially how much and how much you think that, you are all secluded and only care for yourselves and not outside types, entrapment.
im not from around here so you see this happening to me, and you all don't care, becuase all you have to say is, dont worry about it, he's not from around here, they wouldn't do that to us.
yea your right they probably wont right now, communists always throw people under the bus tho. they know they just have to say that and you all won't say anything. but i, can't let this bullshit spread. they wont leave me alone and if they get by with it, they will attempt to spread to other areas. the rest of the country.

who the fucks making anything up here. this surgeon guy lied through his teeth to me, every thing he said. i did nothing but read to the guy what the everybody can read it said mri and he got mad and threatend to throw me out get out or i'll throw you out.

i, as i said only called out this guy for looking aat everyone like he wanted to kill them. told who i thought was his family or friend, thought maybe theyd say something to him.
he's a cop, and was the cop who broke into my place, teh same case they got a laywer to jump0 back and forth in front of me to keep me from telling the judge what i thought. were they had stole my doctors records and told me it was for my defense but i wasnt told they were ordered. so its a conflict of interest
that guys, ? family or something friends, all harassed me, about banning guns, theres bad people were the good people etc etc, at the churches around here were it happened at.

i think they intermarry. ive seen a few of them, and you hear about them how they keep it in the family and inbreed. like the royals, thats what im sayng. ive seen them and they were married and these people look like their fuckign parents.
some guy told me his gun was taken because it was able to go through a metal detector they said they were going to check it and give it back. he said he's never got it back.

this name should be very common they like to brag a lot. if these people are jews, some of them hide it kind of well, thats a well the problem.

i told these people to stfu and that was the last time id seen them. then suddenly there coming around everywhere. at my work, lost my job.
if their magic show is revealed they don't have any show left to get people to come and see. i was gave precise death threats by their minions about this. this is my point, i told them when they came up to me lying that what was i going to have to do, record them to prove that their lying about me?
another reason they do it is becuase it looks ok to them wow see seky and bad teeth oh no big deal there, we didnt nkow please give us more drug war money and federal aid were so poor help us against all these bad druggies and crime.

This, I couldn't even make it through the OP. Just like that faggot that was shilling himself here when he got kicked out of med-school.

OP will be dead soon because the tooth infection reached his brain which also caused the schizo, everyone around him IRL is just trying to control him in his psychotic last moments.

i have an mri that shows im not stupid
if they dont take care of this when i go to them or file the charges when i ask to, they will destroy mri's and the importance of them in the field of doctor's shit

they didnt want me to get the mri either
youtube.com/watch?v=84t0Gwgbv4Q

I think its a bot, or someone with a 90 IQ who's really, really drunk. I'm going with bot.

>i have an mri that shows im not stupid

MRIs have nothing to do with intellect. They only show the physical structures of the brain and head. Was this for your teeth/jaw or were they looking for lesions or bleeding in the brain to explain your affect?

but do you have documentation that asserts that you in fact DO NOT have donkey brains?

did you read it yourself? the doctors i have tooik it too after getting it done have pretended they arent able to read. the this is what the doctor said to me after i told her i needed it diagnosed.
i got the mri and told them at the mri clinic that i had a bad tooth removed. this same doctor who ordered the mri had this to say before that
but actually that

Attached: marii 001.jpg (997x745, 477K)

yes... only when the court forced me to go to a be evaulated, which theyre was nothing wrote on it i done, then sent to the hospital did this come about, and i asked them what they were keeping me there for instead of releasing me in 3 days and they said schitz i said whats that she said u hear and see things that arent there, i said I do not.
yes i do. i do.

If you're a real person, work on your writing style. I have a hard time even understanding your point. Slow it all down. Get a journal, and write and edit yourself. Nothing flows. I only understand your conclusions because you state them, but in all these words, I don't know how you got there. Get a book on essays, write in a cheap paper binder, edit your thoughts. You at least need practice writing.

I guess you really are schizophrenic - the way you talk so incoherent and jump from one point to the next, going zig-zag in your sentences, reminds me very much of my ill sister.
please get help.

Attached: 01.jpg (1620x1220, 434K)

I don't understand, they seem to have written the diagnosis. This is how I read it:

1/31/2018

MRI Left Jaw

Dx (Diagnosis) - Abscess of the left jaw c (with) continued pain.

If you're a real person try not to sound like such a fucking midwit. Can't believe someone who misuses commas to the extent you do thinks they can critique anyone.

>yes i do. i do.
Okay, take the pills they give you. Its largely genetic. I've known schizos become productive while on meds, then they think they can just quit taking them. Or is it auditory from alcohol withdralwls? Are you on drugs right now? Pepole can help, if you let them.

Never said I wasn't drunk.

what are you talking about? the guy was making up stories.

Attached: nazi-zionists.png (472x315, 300K)

Go to the youtube he posted and read the comments he posted on his different videos. It reads similar. Here.
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=8&v=84t0Gwgbv4Q

user i got halfway through your OP and your ramblings literally sound schizophrenic.

You know what brb I'm going to try and find out what they said then see if im right.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Im fucking right. OP you are a loon.

Typical british bootlicker

Yeah, stick it to the man by having mass grey matter wasting.

You love sticking it to men dont you faggot

this was before the mri was taken. the mri says to correlate the findings with previous clinical shit. which was the infected tooth being removed.
yes its been diagnosed as far as anybody can see, just a doctor hasnt said yes yet. thats what im saying they won't, i showed these papers to the oral surgoen and he wouldnt do anything, and told me he knew more about them than me.
anybody can read the mri report, its made for everybody to understand.

i have one stating that i am not... were this was all started from
a reviewer i was ordered to go to send me to the hospital, on the paper i didnt get to see, it states im fine. and there was an event they claimed that took place, which noone said they witnessed.

>OP you are a loon.
He's not a loon. It doesn't make him a bad person. He just needs to take those pills when he gets them, and not stop because he feels better on them, and is more coherent. Thinking episodes won't come back. Its a genetic disorder, mostly.

>woh shit court and doctor collusion
i never was diagnosed and the reason i was sent to the hospital was bogus as these people were doing it becuase the judge had done this back to back

user it is blatantly clear from your posting that you are anything but fine.

Maybe you have mania. Just saying man, not trying to tear you down.

>Just like that faggot that was shilling himself here when he got kicked out of med-school.
Nah, that guy was just freaking out because he was getting railroaded. OP is definitely showing symptoms of schizophrenia

Of course he's a loon, he's got schizophrenia. I never said he's a bad person.

From what i could decipher the doctor was court ordered to assess you. He came to the conclusion you are a schizophrenic. Am i missing something?

>which was the infected tooth being removed.
Looking at the video, there was a note of suspicion of osteomyelitis which is an actual infection of the bone and muscle tissues in that area. That would be quite a bit more significant than just an abscess which aren't that uncommon.

That said, one of the reports in that video said that the patient insists he has osteoradionecrosis because he "looked it up," and had similar symptoms. What is the reasoning for this?

Further, there was a report in there that there was a claim that the dental school was making him infected on purpose. Again, how did this come about?

Anyone have a link to that thread? Sounds like an interesting read, especially being in the field.

You're clearly somewhat bonkers, OP. Try to get a grip on reality.

People ITT will bullshit you and tell you all sorts of insane and contradictory things because they can see it too.

Attached: 1537989584652.jpg (350x350, 31K)

There's literally zero point. Schizophrenic people have terrible insight, it's only high IQ ones who have any at all.

the dentist said i had suspected infectious symptoms when he did sanding on the jaw bone near were the infected tooth was removed. he gave me an oral surgeon referall and i almost passed out. i was there after going to the emergency room and going to the oral surgeon dept for a 2nd check. the video shows the guy who came and got me and what he said the doctors said. there was an abcess or something and they were getting me up there to take care of it. they made a big deal about xrays when he came in there. not showing me anything particular. so i showed them my gums. i looked up wtf was going on after that happened at the dentist and told them this. they just quoted me. were are u reading this i dont remember uploading that to the video.. from last time? should i reupload it? them doing it on purpose was they kicked me out from when this was just probbaly a small maybe infection of the bone before i had to wait 3 months to get all the teeth pulled out, wouldnt do anything "it was a small cavity"
the court ordered me 2 times within 3 months to be evaluated. on the 2nd time they sent me to teh hospital because the court kept doing it... see?

The reason I brought up the osteoradionecrosis was due to this line in the video.

Attached: Capture.png (862x30, 31K)

>dentissts oral surgeon referral
this is were he wrote down more when i went back later and asked him to make it more specific.
i tried a surgeon after the.. UK hospital appointment they threw me out of, and the guy refused to check for abcess bone with an mri becuase he "didnt believe i had dead bone". i said do an mri he said im not going to. and i paid him for a consulation. eh canceled my appointment after telling me he wouold look and cut it open and check. and made up a bill and told me to pay it when i came and that if it took more work he'd make the bill. that the xray he didnt se anythiung on. i looked up what xrays were good for concerning this stuff and they are inconclusive.

im just trying have now, figured out how a doctor would diagnose and treat this. like say if you broke ur leg. u go to the hospital, doc says what happened, i can see ur legs swollen and red, and u cant walk on it. u go yea i fell off a 20 foot ladder, i broke my leg i think. he goes ok. seems like it, then goes, ill take an xray. he sees teh broke bone, and diagnoses u then sends yuou to surgeon or whatever and sets it and puts a cast on it.

bone abcess, bone scans will diagnose it, or mri's. the event was infected tooth and the dentists check later on.

???
doctors od that then
profit

Attached: dentscan.jpg (1715x1096, 691K)

i thijnk thats a logical assumption by me. good of the doctor to point it out

A logical assumption by you? Do you have a history of jaw cancer and radiation therapy? Death (necrosis) of bone due to radiation often requires massive doses of radiation usually only seen in targeted cancer treatment.

let me get back to teh point. they have an unconstitutional law they are tryig to do this with. it makes no sense, and the judge is judiciating, they cant make up law, on the bench. as that law is only a verdict. but they claim it as a defense against my pleaing incompetent, cause i might get out of the charges. they used it as a defense, when its only supposed to BE a verdict, but its unconstitutional and thats why arguing over it is frivilous.
just know he did.
i didnt even know about it, see when i was told i was fond incompetent to stand trial and they would of had a whole court case, i told them that didnt take place.
Then i talked to a lawyer, and was saying i was trying to get this charge removed, and I said i might go in and talk to them myself and he said, I wouldnt do that, they found you incompetent to stand trial in court. I said what are you talking about, i never done that. he said, they had ordered me to get evaluated during that criminal case. it was sent to the court. i said i wasnt told that.
that girls fucking stupid too. she said mri's have a bunch of radiation. i didnt say radio-whatever. i said osteo-necrosis. she was insisting the ct gave me cancer was what she was doing, MAKING UP EXCUSES. lying through her teeth.

every thing they say to me is made up, make believe

a girl one of their minions, in 2nd grade, came up to me and said, theyre going to kill you, by getting you infected, then claiming your irrational thoughts from it are you being crazy.
it odl her thts irrational, and then i said your dumb. she ran off like a dog between her legs and turning back to growl at me like a dog

and i dont give a shit what their 2 minions and they think

> the court ordered me 2 times within 3 months to be evaluated. on the 2nd time they sent me to teh hospital because the court kept doing it... see?

Yes. The court was concerned, ordered a doctor review. You were diagnosed as schiz. I'm surprised it even got as far as a medical review as any user can tell.

Jesus christ OP. Is this a LARP or are you really spiralling out?

I'm curious if the pain stopped in the abscess, then continued later on. Having never had my wisdom teeth removed (do it folks), and having multiple abscesses from them breaking through my other teeth, I was only worried when the pain stopped hurting, and it swelled up quite large. I'm no specialist (just a retard with an internet connection), but I'd imagine the tooth would die before an infection of the jaw first. At least in most cases. Is that a fair question, did the tooth die first, and he let the infection continue on for awhile longer?

i just want them to leave me alone and ill reveal who s the man behind the curtain and end their shit show.
if they leave me the fuck alone, they can't do nothign to anybody
the court sent me when someone sent in a complaint about me. the court isnt a doctor. concerned? do u realize i was sent back home the first time? do you know these reviews are based on hearsay?

no the pain never stopped. my whole mouth was hurting when i started to go just get the teeth pulled out. my jaw NEVER stopped hurting. its very sore and its a fuckign jaw bone man.

>the court sent me when someone sent in a complaint about me. the court isnt a doctor. concerned? do u realize i was sent back home the first time? do you know these reviews are based on hearsay?
healthcare.findlaw.com/patient-rights/can-doctors-give-medical-information-to-others-without-permission.html

>she said mri's have a bunch of radiation.
MRIs don't have radiation.

>i said osteo-necrosis.
That would be a very serious condition.

>she was insisting the ct gave me cancer was what she was doing,
CTs/CAT scans actually do have quite a bit of radiation. Though, CTs and MRIs are totally different scans, even if there is some overlap in use.

>one of their minions, in 2nd grade, came up to me and said, theyre going to kill you, by getting you infected

W-what?

>then i said your dumb. she ran off like a dog between her legs and turning back to growl at me like a dog

Also, what?

There is not enough information and context to develop a good clinical picture. Whether bone necrosis is related to abscesses or tooth involvement... it is impossible to say without being able to assess and actually read progress notes and imaging interpretations.

And there it is. As I was reading the OP, I was asking myself, is OP on drugs or just crazy? Your post isn't very coherent and looks like the ramblings of a mad man.

>this is the kind of person who posts stuff about JEEEWS on Jow Forums
For your own sake, please stop browsing this webzone.

no the infection which is what a tooth cavity is, will travel right up your mouth. into the bone. through the ligaments, infecting it, cutting off blood flow, then killing the bone
from what ive read through medical journals.

this is how it happened,
>this image
he done the same thing to this tooth
see if i can find a picture from were the dentist drilled a hole in my tooth and never fixed it, it was done by a drill.
>very middle of my tooth just off the center a deep hole
this is before that dentist just filled it over with filling and tried to get me to sign to agree to that type of work...
never want that.

Attached: first 003.jpg (2848x2128, 1.22M)

>its very sore and its a fuckign jaw bone man.
I think it can be dry bones. My mother had that. The bone dried out and the gums took a long time to heal. It did all by itself. Are your gums not regenerated yet?

Look OP i don't think the doctor's opinion is hearsay. It's pretty apparent you have something abnormal going on in your head.

What the fuck is "dry bones?"

... uh thats the reason i was there was the hearsay. the doctors are concerned about what? its called i heard him say it, hearsay

> dry bones

I'm sure there's a better word for it. Basically when you have a tooth removed, there's enough interaction with the mouth on the jawbone to dry it out. Causes severe pain in the jaw. Dry socket is the layman's term.
ic.steadyhealth.com/treatment-for-dry-socket-after-tooth-extraction

Try to get a handle on your mental health. It's obvious you have some problems there that needs to be fixed before other stuff.

I guess it blood clots, in the case of 'dry socket'. Misleading name.

i didnt give a statement to this pig. my dad hit me. i told the cop this and he said he wanted to search my room and i said no i dont consent to you searching my room.
i told the court i didnt steal that sign i couldnt of broke it. (it was broken and i found it). the prosecturo turned around and shrugged his shoulders and trhrew his hands up. the judge whispered somethign to him and then pretended he was banging the sign on his bench.
wtf was i suposed to do

to do this to me it would like they done to terry schiavo, take an act of congress. do you tink hospitals just turn off the life support on people for nothing? what did they do to her? her husband wanted it done and they had to go through congress.
tldr
the court is using this case against me on my dad to claim he's making these statments and they wont help em as the kikes are involved and they suck their dicks. "i think". im tired.

Attached: siik 010a.jpg (1700x2340, 1.55M)

Attached: ants.jpg (440x440, 105K)

proof of not being a nigger?

im thinking if i was to drill it out myself and maybe not do it all and go to the emergeny room they would just say were not doing this, huhuh ur crazy to me
its on a cd i just saw it the other day. it was never diagnosed, they predicted this. not diagnosed. like a fortune teller.
again it was court conflict of interest. i was ordered to do drug rehab, (over pot) and the doctors asked me if i felt bad. i said yea. they said ur mildly depressed. and then when my parents arrived some in the future this could happen. its on the let me see if i can dig it up just saw it.

Quality schizo poster. Absolutely incoherent, absolutely based.

>im thinking if i was to drill it out myself and maybe not do it all and go to the emergeny room they would just say were not doing this
They would send you to the psych ward as that isn't normal behavior.

Dont you see? Please get help frien. Please take the pills. We need everyone we can get in the upcoming war