CUCKS CANT COPE

Funny how the Sex Strike is totally triggering cuckservatives, and their male privilege. Totally impotent misogynistic outrage and insults are getting BTFO by these powerful feminists, and now youre reduced to salty tears. Cope harder, cons.

Attached: 4FCC2D9F-478F-49F7-BBE4-7342C3E68059.jpg (927x1200, 76K)

Yikes dawg show us that nose of yours

Sex strike?

There are always strike breakers.

And your significant others best friend who will jump at the chance to provide what you ain't getting

KEK

Attached: 1557166104410.png (1024x1024, 1.13M)

i thought conservatives were supporting women choosing not to go out and put their bodies up for sale
either way no one here has a gf, so theres no loss here, only gain

Nobody here would get in a relationship with a leftist. The only guys not getting laid are all leftists lol.

At least women have taken it upon themselves to prevent abortions. Finally some responsibly from these overgrown children with tits.

There is no sex strike though. It's just make believe twitter nonsense.

if they carry this on long enough planned parenthood will be obsolete and we won’t have to kill all the lefty progressives due to self-extinction. It’s like this is the most epic pro-life activist move ever. Except it’s the pro-abortion sluts doing it to themselves.

Finally, abstinence instead of abortion! Christians everywhere are rejoicing.

Joke's on you we're all virgins here.

I'm a vocel. Whores can get hit by a bus for all I care. And I don't.

Attached: 1550704294963.png (1440x1726, 171K)

Only leftwing feminists would pull this shit with their partner. Just another reason to avoid those women.

Attached: 4437325465866.jpg (480x640, 54K)

Lol i stopping caring about sex when i ticked all the boxes.

Why would a woman who doesnt support abortion stop fucking her husband so a radical feminist can go kill her 7th half nigger baby?

>"I'm a vocel."
He said, while forcing back his tears.

Is OP a Canadian in America?

>Funny how
>totally
>BTFO
>powerful

Let's face it,most female feminists will be more....

>ticks her box

At least make an effort.

jokes on them im still a virgin

Sorry leaf it's impossible for Americans to be incels. We can just buy a plane ticket to Vegas and fuck a hooker. Or we can choose not to which automatically makes us vocel. Incels are a mythical bogeyman.

Nope because I cherish my bank account more than sluts.

Attached: happy wagefag.png (1360x758, 187K)

I despise mouthy women

Oh no, self-obsessed, vacuous, narcissistic, evil baby murdering, psychopathic WHORES are withdrawing their smelly holes. (There by once again proving all they are is holes) How will we ever recover.

Its not about them!

Hookers are everywhere. Why go to Vegas? Do they have the best?

faggot

So (((empowered))) feminists will not fuck their liberal boyfriends because of the imagined crimes of other men. It is amazing that they have any male allies left.

>thinking a board full of virgins, incels, and wizards care or even know about a sex strike
kek

You know this is manufactured Hollywood propaganda when a small time voice actor like Phil Lamarr likes the tweet just to it can spread to his followers.
A black guy who voices cartoons liking some bullshit like this is suspect.

>Funny how the Sex Strike is totally triggering cuckservatives.

Weird how these are not the kind of girls conservative men have sex with.

>Why go to Vegas?
1) Because it's legal.
2) Because they have health regulations to prevent STD infection

>Repulsive feminists go on sex strike
>Reduce their self worth to their holes
>More roasties closing their legs
>Roasties begin practicing abstinence out of protest
>Still don't get to kill their unborn babies
>Less births out of wedlock
>Less abortions
>Conservatives still win
Holy fuck these people are stupid.

>thinks empowered feminists every fuck their liberal cuck bfs.
They never fuck the beardboy. They're too bust fucking Tyrone while the libsoi watches their mutt kid.

Attached: 1516156535325.gif (200x150, 2.11M)

triggered sure
triggered knee slaps and guffaws

Why do liberal women want to fuck conservative men so much?

Best thing about sex strikes is there are always scabs willing to work.

Good they will stop spreading stds

>our choices
wtf man we don't rape

this is great. easier to avoid the crazy feminists, than wake up one day married to one of them.

The White genome is so sophisticated that there are behavioural mechanisms that will trigger and induce self-imposed abstinence, sterilisation, homosexuality/transgenderism and, if these don't work, race mixing upon genetically deficient whites. The first three listed cut off the degenerate lineage completely. The last diverts the faulty genetic inheritance to shitskins, like an electrical ground. It's all part of the master plan.

The people who make abortion laws are married to pro-life women. This sort of thing will do nothing but ruin liberal relationships and redpill a lot of otherwise 'left' men on the true nature of women and the fact that even they know their only value is as a place to put your dick.

>1
>post
>by
>this
>ID

Attached: 1557554804121.png (667x615, 603K)

No ones heard of this.
What is it sex workers? Only whores can go on strike over sex.

Are you saying all feminists are whores OP?

Funny how you guys literally ignore reality and then claim to be intelligent
Something like what, maybe 100,000 females not getting laid when they want? This is gonna be good.

Yeah, but leftie roasties weren't fucking Conservative men anyway, so this just effects beta cuck leftist S O Y B O Y S

Is this a joke? This is exactly what I wanted. If you're not prepared to take responsibility for a child, don't have sex. Period. And now they're all doing exactly that and acting like it's some kind of dunk on me? I am confused.

Attached: Screenshot_20190512-004258_Twitter.jpg (1439x1166, 474K)

You got us there powerful feminists. Whatever will we do.

Yea liberal projection as usual.
We are in extreme support of this movement.
Anything that gets the women behaving like proper ladies is good to us.
If we'd have known abortion would get you not to act like skanky sluts all the time we'd have demanded it's total abolition a long time ago.
Guess what we want now?

Attached: ed1ad60af422eb29e0694214241b1ecf.jpg (736x719, 130K)