Pagan Cucks

Mfw when neopagans jerk off to Valhalla and Perpetual war when they're only gonna get perpetual pain in hell.

Attached: 1526066891584.jpg (900x900, 297K)

you sound like youre full of hell yourself fren.

Christ redeems, I do not.

Explain how life, eg demons, is sustained in hell without relying on magic

i want to save them but they just respond with hate
i don't understand why they are like this

hell is not a physical place

Magic is not real. In order to claim it is, one must believe that paganism in part is true. Gods do not grant boons. God creates miracles when they will have an impact, and when his followers have not forsaken him.

Nigger you have absolutely 0 connection to this place. Worshipping their god is total cuckery.

Attached: location.jpg (466x350, 24K)

Should I be a catholic anons? I just want all the degeneracy to end. I don’t know if I believe.. but I must play my part somehow. I am extremely motivated..

Attached: FAC447FA-2CA9-448D-8DFC-D8755D7C2B7E.jpg (444x481, 64K)

Sorcery and magic are real and that's why they're referenced and warned against on numerous occasions throughout Scripture. Now, if you mean to say that such phenomena cannot be produced by man absent the assistance of demons, then this is true. Demons employ such chicanery typically to lead men away from God.

Come up with your own religion. Stop worshipping desert semites.

Attached: ftfy kike angel.jpg (900x900, 323K)

Bold words coming from a street-shitting Idol worshipper

Neopagans are the white version of WE WUZ KANGS

Catholicism is being onslaughted against by external threats, yet historically is has been the single European bulwark against degeneracy and Je_w_ry. That J_ws are attack Christendom so viciously should lead to see which side is righteous. Our battle is a spiritual battle.

I want to make an impact in my lifetime. God knows how long it would take my own religion to take flight. I consider myself charismatic but I’m mostly introverted. I need a foundation.

a literal province of rome, filled with greeks
fuck off with your horseshit

>I got no argument and I want to continue by long running cuckery so I'll just call you a street shitter and pretend I won.

be a pagan worship the Gods.

Attached: 1532717982467.jpg (2109x1000, 1.18M)

>le hate
It's you christians that threaten others with hell. Shit traumatized me when I was a kid. Fuck off.

Why do you lie? The whitoe version of WE WUZ KANGZ are fucking christkikes who say we are jews. Fuck christkikes project a fuckload

That's rich coming from somebody who shits, pees, bathes and drinks and floats his dead relatives down the same river he also washes and drinks from since its too holy to be fouled by all the aforementioned activies

Attached: Indiagangesdesignated.jpg (480x481, 81K)

Attached: 1531387121050.jpg (1242x827, 362K)

Attached: 1528894577230.jpg (1233x1710, 798K)

it's a warning, not a threat
besides, i don't think talking to a kid about hell is a good thing, so don't put that shit on me
i don't know you

Rome died a pitiful death at the hands of its own decadent equivalent of boomers.

Just start with what you got, your old European beliefs. Refine them over time. Pick things you like about it, ignore other parts for now.

Still not European. They don't speak your language, eat your food, or look like you, retard. Being a colonial province is no a real connection.

>I got no argument and I want to continue by long running cuckery so I'll just call you a street shitter and pretend I won.
Weak.

Dr. Walter Gross, an eminent person in the legislation of the Third Reich and in matters of pedagogy, stated: ' Christianity was born at a time, in the Roman empire,when the bastardization of race had begin. We thus see clearly that Christianity was only able to develop and expand among bastards, impotents, and slaves.

Attached: 1556561961784.jpg (720x960, 68K)

Kid or not, the mentality is the same, psychological terrorism. You don't know god, stop being so arrogant.

Much as the father "threatens" his child by cautioning him not to leap from the balcony.

Yes, they did. Consider Constantinople. Christianity extended the life of the Roman empire for centuries after it fell.

Heaven`s happines is more happier when you see eternal torment, huh? Typical christian "kindness".

Attached: 15541393756041.jpg (583x1080, 237K)

Christcucks are in their own prison. All their beliefs are based off a 2 inch book that was changed many times by catholic jews, and believe they will burn in hell forever if they give up their religion.

Attached: 1557248411266.jpg (860x522, 77K)

No, only Jews are Jews, why do you think Jews set Jesus up to be killed? They denied the Son was the real mccoy.

>Be illiterate peasant
>Priest tells you to go to war, hate non whites, kill pagans in the worst ways possible, etc or else you won't go to heaven
>Peasants do it. They destroy their own religion, culture, and kill their own people. Their own flesh and blood.
>Fast forward
>No more illiterate peasants
>Everyone has a Bible and can read
>Love your enemy, turn the other cheek, salvation is from the Jews, share material blessings with Jews, we are all of one blood
>Endless cuckery

i dont think so.
See here we go! WE WUZ JOOOOZ! Jewsus was a jew m8

Attached: 1533914019596.jpg (3624x2618, 1.75M)

Really?

Attached: 1556195090157.png (500x873, 196K)

Even if hell is real, it's only temporary dipshit

here is a slightly edited version

Attached: 1540868716353.png (860x523, 385K)

>rome fractures multiple times under paganism
>rome is REUNITED under christianity, then falls in part due to PAGAN invasions
REEEE CHRISTIANS DID THIS
>meanwhile christian Eastern Rome prospers for a thousand years
>meanwhile the christian Franks conquer the german pagans, leaving them butthurt for eternity and laying the foundations for modern france, the netherlands, germany, austria and czechis
>meanwhile christians unite England, Ireland and Scotland
>meanwhile christians protect Europe from islamists and lay the foundation for Spain and Portugal

i could go on and on

read

Attached: 1557282586709.png (723x575, 380K)

>Christkike education

Attached: 1556866253013.png (1024x768, 454K)

>Rabbi Yeshua bar Yosef redeems

Attached: 1495139316724.jpg (598x1354, 279K)

>hurr who was Emperor Constantine

Except it's god that pushes people from the balcony this time, kek.

Your foundation is your ethnic folk.
Why don't you cunts understand this?
And no Christianity is not ethnic European.

>they're only gonna get perpetual pain in hell.
Kinky.

Christians are cucks because of fear based obedience.

Vengeance belongs to the Lord fren. not us. Don't mock God and reap the whirlwind.

What have you actually won there Pajeet with your polytheistic faith that teaches you to be hostile to your fellow man since if he is below your caste clearly he had wronged in a former life thus is only worthy of scorn and contempt from you. What a wonderful way to live that Hinduism, I'm great, you're an untouchable, get away from me.

Attached: indiagreentextbest.jpg (668x960, 75K)

pagans attacked first, faggot
>saxon raids on the frankish churches
>viking raids on villages and monasteries
christians defended themselves and destroyed you because they were stronger. why should they apologize?

>Submit to King of Jews or Yahweh the tribal deity of Israel will fuck your shit up goy! (Yeah "pagan" is literally "goy" in Latin)
Get bent kike golem.

lol sure they did

Attached: 1531093477878.png (720x444, 183K)

I never mocked god, and my sins will either be forgiven, or they won't, or somewhere in between. Whatever god wills.

No shit Jesus was a Jew, the point being that if you believe in Jesus you are a Christian, and NOT a Jew. By definition Jews do not believe Jesus was Christ our Lord, he was just a hustling faux faith healer guy.

by blood if you are jew you remain a jew forever.

Abrahamic religions have been the biggest menace world has been unfortunate enough to bear. You as a European are absolute brainlets to think it was Christcukery that made Europe great.

Because of that mistake there has been enormous amount of damage done to this world. Including in my country, where you abrahamics has been eating my motherland from inside.

Wow, christianity was really subversive if you think about it.

Attached: 34023490234.jpg (1585x59, 52K)

It's pathetic.

The Christians celebrate the birth of a Child-God they call Jesus, who will later become the "Kristos." For almost twenty centuries this has been imposed, insisted upon, believed. For those who were born and lived under this belief, it would seem impossible that it is not true, that none of this ever happened, that this temple-construction is based on a carefully elaborated lie, forged from its beginnings, and later modified and projected by the Archetype. And it is precisely now, after two thousand years of imposing the most terrible sense of guilt upon the Western Aryan world for the murder of a "God-Man" and destroying old cultures and pagan civilizations in his name, in the Americas and throughout the entire globe, that these very same manipulators who enslaved the soul of almost the entire Earth, are announcing that none of this was ever true, because the basis of that story, that "tale," never existed. And for this they rely on the most recent archaeological and anthropological investigations.

Therefore neither Abraham nor Moses ever really lived nor were David or Solomon ever kings. There was never any captivity taking place in Egypt, much less a crossing of the Red Sea, or the tumbling of the walls of Jericho. Which is to say, therefore the whole Old Testament is an invention, a forgery. There were no twelve tribes of Israel, or anything like it. There never was an empire, or a fatherland in Palestine. Now then, if the Old Testament is an invention, then the New Testament, the Gospels, based on the Old, were then also invented.

More like the Rajs ate each other and the Mughals came and fucked you a bit, and the British got the sloppy seconds and tried to rehabilitate you a bit.

If Abraham never existed, nor Moses, or the Tables of the Law, or the Ten Commandments, then much less did Joseph, Mary or Jesus of Nazareth. The Evangelists were then authors to a "soap opera," as someone would say nowadays; that or a gang of skillful "politicians" conspiring to overthrow the Egyptian, Persian and Roman empires, being thus able to impose a minority, a Gypsy-like tribe, over the rest of the "two-legged animals," by means of their cunning and their deceit.

you're spreading lies. missionaries visited the pagans. the pagans killed them and started raiding christians. the franks didnt want to fight the saxons, they had muslims to the south to deal with, but they forced their hand.
then in 793 the vikings destroyed lindisfarne, a monastery of unarmed monks, completely unprovoked

you are spreading falsehoods to support a false religion

>teaches you to be hostile to your fellow man
Abrahamic lie.

You're an absolute brainlet with no argument to defend your long running cuckery and a disgrace to your people.

Good thing my mom nor my dad are Jews. Same with my pecker, imagine your god requiring you slice off 25% of your infant son's cock-skin

Attached: oyvey.png (282x200, 60K)

Tell us where the Abrahamics got you to the point you can't ride a coed bus without gangraping the women passengers? Who taught you that move? Was it the Christians, Muslims or the Jews?

Attached: indiagovt.jpg (704x820, 204K)

False. We kicked the Mughals out before Brits came.
All of that is irrelevant to your Christcuckery however.

The damage you've done is building churches and funding this shit semitic desert religion on our dharmic land.

Guys. Genuine question. Did Christianity start the era of the untermensh that Nietzsche describes? The kind of person who hates success of others and want to bring them down?

HAHA! fucking christkikes
>missionaries visit pagans by cutting down trees and trying to spread a foreign religion
oh cool man really geat fuckingway to not provoke people fuck

Jesus existed though, he was just a crazy rabbit that believed in his apocalyptic version of judaism.

>I still got no arguement to defend my cuckery, I'll just call him a gandrapist

the destruction of irminsul happened after that you retard

WE'RE COMING BACK

Attached: St_Thomas_icon.jpg (250x253, 45K)

You even lie like a Jew lol

right right sending out missionaries trying to invade them with your jewish ideas and christkikes running around like insane
fuckheads killing pagans acting like fucking insane spergs. I have to say christkikes were the biggest fucking pieces of shit in existance.

Attached: 1532269349395.jpg (600x495, 56K)

nothing i said is a lie

thats literally what the pagans did, do you even know anything about medieval history?

>The presence of Jews in France under Charlemagne is documented, with their position being regulated by law. Exchanges with the Orient strongly declined with the presence of Saracens in the Mediterranean sea. Trading and importing of oriental products such as gold, silk, black pepper or papyrus almost disappeared under the Carolingians. The Radhanite Jewish traders were nearly the only group to maintain trade between the Occident and the Orient.[16]

Charlemagne fixed a formula for the Jewish oath to the state. He allowed Jews to enter into lawsuits with Christians. They were not allowed to require Christians to work on Sunday. Jews were not allowed to trade in currency, wine, or grain. Legally, Jews belonged to the emperor, and could be tried only by him. But the numerous provincial councils which met during Charlemagne's reign were not concerned with the Jewish communities.

I don't bloody think so.
> not authorised to trade into currency.

Based Charlemagne.

Attached: 1531004819546.png (501x585, 81K)

Did pagans burn Christians alive? Torture them in dungeons? Poke out their eyes?

>How dare you to still have have largely preserved Indo-European culture flithy goy! King of Jews is coming and he will subjugate you to law of Yahweh!
Shudra following Dharmic law is infinitely more of an Aryan than biological descendants of Aryans who worships kike volcano demon.

>doesn't mention Capitulary for the Jews drafted in 814 thus reversing his previous policy allowing jews to lend money.

Dumb fucking faggot pagan. Also, like is always common with these shit Jow Forums infographics, the link on the graphic is a dead link to dead site. You retards love spouting half truths which is not surprising since neopaganism is half baked anyways

you evidently dont

Attached: 1527585478533.png (1500x1500, 3.93M)

No but they had these great big blots where intestines were wrapped around trees and ritual sacrifices and the like.

no idea, they didnt write shit down
they did kill, rape and pillage villages and monasteries

every sacrifice that was made is eaten unlike early christkikes.

Attached: 1551388878718.png (754x941, 436K)

Source?
What you describe happened to Ukrainians/Russians at the hands of Jews.

Attached: bolshevik-jew-tortures-russia.jpg (524x412, 65K)

>they didnt write shit down

Because they were slaughtered by Christians and their writings destroyed, you insincere cunt.
Meanwhile I have mountains of sources of the barbaric acts Christians commited against so called heretical Europeans.

Why would you ever be pleased by your brothers and sisters in race suffering and being tortured? This is the issue they constantly bring up, your faith drives a wedge between you in the race to such an extent that the suffering of whites pleases you and turns you towards taking non-whites as your brothers instead, ultimately this is betrayal of your people.

Christcuckery is semitic shit. The redpill is either agnosticism or deism.

Pic related has everything to do with this thread. Himmler thought highly enough of this book to order a special edition of 5,000 leather-bound copies to be printed during the war; for distribution, presumably, to select SS personnel.

After the publication of this book, Himmler immediately ordered 100 copies. And ten of them were braided with pork skin and printed in an exquisite print on parchment. Such luxurious publications were to become an expensive gift for high-ranking Nazi bonzes, and the very first copy was presented to Hitler on his Birthday.

Attached: lucifers-court-9781594771972_lg.jpg (233x350, 30K)

>Theodosius prohibited all forms of Pagan worship and allowed the temples to be robbed, plundered, and destroyed by monks and other enterprising Christians[16][17][18][19][20] and participated in actions by Christians against major pagan sites.[14] Pagans openly voiced their resentment in historical works, such as the writings of Eunapius and Olympiodorus. Some writers blamed the Christian hegemony for the 410 Sack of Rome, provoking Saint Augustine, a Christian bishop, to respond by writing The City of God, a seminal Christian text. Christians destroyed almost all such pagan political literature and threatened to cut off the hands of any copyist who dared to make new copies of the offending writings.[21][22]

Based fucking Christians allowing Jews in courts all over Europe to practice usury and begin their stanglehold on international finance while the Redpilled Christcucks demolished their own culture and butchered their countrymen for following their native faith

It's same abrahamic shit, only flipped upside down. What's the point of switching between which kike demon you worship if your mind remains completely harnessed by paradigm they developed?

>Worshipping their god is total cuckery.
Jesus is YOUR Creator, you GOD. He is offering you eternal life and a future.
>but muh race
>but muh tradition
None of that wordily crap will save your soul.
>we didn't need salvation
Now they are burning forever, weeping and gnashing their teeth lamenting their decision to reject God.
>muh abrahamic

Attached: Baruch HaBa Beshem Adonai.webm (1280x720, 2.78M)

Catholicism is satanic, Catholics have proven time and time again that they are traitors to chirstianity

Except it's not Abrahamic you fucking retard.

oh yes a fucking spic telling me how to live.

Attached: 1528764142147.png (1000x803, 485K)

miracles are not magic, well because I say so. OK!

Attached: 28x28L.png (28x28, 3K)

Oh yes a fagan larper burning in hell like himmler is ruling my thoughts and compromising my salvation.

Attached: 1537155457506.jpg (600x600, 66K)

oh yes we are all burning hell spic

Attached: 1536413402428.png (358x269, 111K)

Attached: MYRELIGORACE.jpg (611x408, 49K)

Many in the far north reaches weren't pillaged and destroyed. Where are the "tons" of lore that don't consist of the eddas which was written in 1270 (?) which is well after Christianity arrived in Iceland. In fact most of what we know vikings and their antics were from accounts of foreign historical accounts. The vikings didn't see it fit to keep records and recorded things orally if at all.

Tl;dr sounds like dumb pagan cope to me. Might makes right doesn't it?

>burning in hell
Because book written by kikes to promote bastardization of goyim threatens so? Lmao so imposing.