World war three

what would happen militarily if pic related closed the straits of H? its looking more and more likely

their allies:
>russia
>china (unable to project much force in the region but can still affect the warzone in the South China Sea and by just launching milliles at SK, Tiawan, Japan, Guam, Hawaii, Northern Mariana Islands, and alaska)
>taliban which can attack zog troops hard in afghanistan
>armenia
>eriteria
>belarus
>uzbekistan
>Tajikistan
>Kyrgyzstan
>Kazakhstan
>possibly turkmenistan
>possibly iraq
> cuba (could attack Miami)

their enemies
>bongistan
>Saudi
>UAE
>Bahrain
>burgerland
>israel
>kuwait
>possibly qatar
A world war is actually possible. The outcomes ranked from best to worst

>no world war

>burgerland loses hard

>burgerland wins

Attached: iran flag.jpg (640x370, 26K)

I forgot to say that turkey and pakistan will be wild cards. they could swing either way

Also Syria, Lebanon, Palestine and Yemen in their allies

nobody will bought Iran fight.
They are fucked if a war starts with murica

>Syria
can only controls parts of its own borders
>Lebanon
i dont know about their current government but historically its just been hezbollah
> palestine and yemen
LOL come on now

more like
iran being a nigger
vs
NATO

>iran being a nigger
iran hasn't invaded a country in over 200 years but it is currently fighting isis.

you left out Venezuela
Taliban is CIA
some of the stans have US bases
Bahrain are ethnically Persian (doesn't mean they'll side with Iran tho)
Kuwait seems wild-card to me
qatar is definitely USA side

>what is proxy wars
also remove the memeflag reza

All those that are in the way of the Persian crossing are allies of Iran. Same way all those that are in the Hadrian crossing are allies of Italy. Everyone in the way of the Moroccan Crossing are Allies of Morocco and Moroccan Spain. All those in the Danish crossing are allies of Denmark. Moroccan, Danish and Italian crossing are Naval Crosses. Usually means they share lots of history. More friendlier than enemy. Due to trade and no tariffs (some didn’t impose tariffs). Usually those in the Persian Crossing are allies with Morocco due to historical suffering. Except modern day Nigeria. The truth of the matter if you read history there is no Silk Road. People laughed at the use of silk. It was seen with homosexuality. Most people along Silk Road are usually the children of agents from all over the world who settled there to investigate the Soviet dilemma. They feared soviet way of thought. It was mostly cunning trickery bought by mining rights at the expense of another suffering crowd. Central Asia divides into Truth and Ignorant Neglect (expansionists). Usually those in favor of Iran are in favor of Truth. They didn’t lie however due poverty. Poverty makes people lie. However it’s a poverty with an open clause and no assumption. Situation with China, Korea and Japan is that it is too Hannic. They don’t admit it due to politics. But it’s hard to tell them apart compared to a Hmong. Korea entertains expansionist ideals with a closed clause and assumption. However they are also split between truth and ignorant neglect. But ignorant neglect will win there for safety. Saudi Arabia is considered a kingdom robbed. It’s a sand castle. If you’ve lived long enough you’ll realize there has been many races calling themselves Saudi. And for the most part was a safety refuge for an ethnicity the doesn’t belong within the two spheres it sits between for trading sake. That’s until big oil. Israel’s cause isn’t as noble as one may think. Israel’s

>Vice Admiral Jim Malloy, commander of the U.S. Navy’s Bahrain-based Fifth Fleet, did not say whether he would send the USS Abraham Lincoln carrier strike group into the strategic waterway off Iran, through which passes a fifth of oil consumed globally.

>“If I need to bring it inside the strait, I will do so,” Malloy said in an interview by phone. “I’m not restricted in any way, I’m not challenged in any way, to operate her anywhere in the Middle East.”

US Navy doesn't seem too concerned.

Attached: 1526874502112.gif (200x200, 787K)

cause usurps an older cause which is people of the Persian crossings returning back through a safer route. Of course after generations in exile. All Israel could do is suffer through its selfish entitlement and protect anyone who signs an Israeli pact. The difference as some may put it. Is back in the day people walked by foot and now it’s by plane so a lot of the cherishment and nostalgia is gone. Nobody wants to go back so Israel is basically full of peoples from Russia, Central Asia and Caucuses. Btw some say it started as a sterility clinic. Select Russian men impregnate women of color. Make colored men believe the child is theirs.
Against Iran all the US has is Canada, South Africa, Germany (former soviet intelligence) and Saudi (due to recognition of the new natives). You can’t really say any Asian country as the way they propagate their industry is very military and systematic. Russia is neither friend or foe of both. Russians did what they did in defense of Persia once. A split decision between bad and worst for racial propagation. Bone vs Skin. US picking on Iran knowing Iraq, Iran, Paki and India are allies is a bad decision. However China has the US so controlled due to the Japanese dilemma they can’t deliberately challenge it because it was German acquittal. So they must go to an old acquaintance and deliberately challenge it. Hoping it doesn’t escalate into a nuclear war. Cuba is just there for Identity purposes. Historically that’s what it served. If someone has been detained in Cuba it usually means they cannot be identified. Cuba is so full of petty crimes to an extent its an entertainment paradise. The law of dual suffering. They are not Cuban but suffered Fidel so they are in their refuge exploiting ‘their’ Cubanism and common spirits.

The US has never attacked an enemy. And will hit its neighbor for it. The worst attack the US suffered was done by a group of men who drove their vehicles along highways with directed nuclear weapons. They are still there. And still gets treated better than it’s neighbors.

I'm trying to understand you.... what are your conclusions btw?

What if venesuela was an attempt for china and russia to get troops on ground for northern push? Now trump slaps china with more tarifs as a fk u. If they pushed north iran would of 100% joined in the ww3 with a strike or invasion of isreal. Ironically US fleet there too. I mean unlike every other bullshittery rumor of war. This one feels different to me.

Also also. In 5 to 7 years we cant sustain the amount of people on the earth with food. So something has to happen to decrease populatoin at somepoint. Humanity cant continue on earth forever without population control of some type

I am cumming in anticipation

Pushing north from Venezuela would be fucking suicide. The land route is basically entirely jungle until you hit Mexico which isn’t exactly know for it infrastructure. If they push navally you’re talking about not only someone magically teleporting an army to Venezuela to start with, but then loading that army onto boats and pushing across the Caribbean straight into the Gulf of Mexico. Do you know how many boats the us navy has stationed in the gulf? How many the coast guard has? Are you seriously implying a combined Russo-sino army is somehow going to invade the US from the south? Jesus Christ

The invasion is already here.... Mexicans.

could try saboteurs embedded with refugee caravans
-then again isn't that what they already consist of?

bigger threat would be air and missile assets

What does that have to do with anything at all?

wouldn't you like to know
:3

Refugees are sponsored by the Democratic Party, there was a project veritas party about Beto ORoukes campaign sending funds to a caravan.

You really think the Chinese with their tiny as navy, or the Russians with their half sunk half coal powered navy somehow poses a threat to the US? Like at all? The greatest chance they have for any kind of attack would be ICBM but luckily we’ve spent the last 40 years beta testing the iron dome in Israel. Not to mention mutually assured destruction if someone put their finger on the big red button.

So let’s pretend for some reason that the Russo-sino boogie men are somehow planning a direct assault on the US. The problem is they have absolutely ZERO WAY to move troops here unless we completely bend our asses backwards and hold our collective buttholes wiiiiide open. I think you are a moron

it seems like, perhaps, the Democrats and Refugees side with Iran

In our lifetime we will witness bloodshed on biblical levels especially in the middle east but the next world war is still far off and depends on the outcome of current proxy wars being waged today
Keep in mind everything has been weaponized and new players have caught onto the tricks from the use of word psychology to fabian strategy all of it is being used heavily
Things to look out for
1 China moving into Afghanistan
2 USA moving into Africa
But if you came here for Iran it is a matter of 2 options one being another internal revolution or bombed to the stone age there is no option 3 for iran

Attached: 1548054675659.jpg (837x736, 19K)

Americans are great at blowing shit up and mowing down enemy formations but we are terrible at occupations.

We would be fucked in Iran. Also, Iraq will probably break down into another civil war. Their military is practically worthless though. Shia militias are all over Iraq and they are completely under the influence of Iran. The Iraqi PM will be torn between us and Iran. If he chooses Iran we will try to oust him with a coup. If he chooses us then someone will blow him up.

Fuck this shit show, I am getting aggravated just thinking about the scenario and I have only briefly covered one country.

Lastly, fuck the Jews. They did this to us.

warfare by all means lad
-demographic
-economic
-legal
-psychological
-physical

It's all struggle. Some lead to more death.

Of course their navies can't compete. But cheap missile spam could work. They could sell it, set it up before the war goes hot and we're not ready to escalate or they could smuggle it to Latin america.
I'm sensing a heavy boomer musk emanating from your post.

How will yazd fair?
They’re Zoroastrian and probably hate Muslims more than anyone.

The “Israel first” democrats? Tell me, how do they, and somehow Central American refugees, side with Iran on anything?

Are you high?

I mean that would imply something would happen.

>Taliban
>CIA

god damn, you burgers can't even get shit right

IF, then it's Al-Qaida that's CIA

Taliban are literaly /ourguys/ , even when they are sunni scum

I mean, they did nothing wrong.
Defending their country against another horde of invaders like the people there have donw for hundrets of years.
They didn't even been involved to 9/11.

Taliban != Osama bin Laden
Bin Laden = Al-Qaida = CIA

You know nothing of Oprah.

I hear everything else you say and agree... but afaik Taliban and Iran don't get along and are enemies.
Maybe the only thing they can agree on is both being anti-opium.

Nothing ever happens

Attached: E226B875-DBEC-4BEC-B3B9-BFE8E699E44F.gif (1200x900, 374K)

I dislike illegals as much as the next guy but to their credit they work cheap and unironically pay in more to the economy than take. So while they do disrupt the general welfare of our country they aren’t exactly raping and pillaging left and right. Still don’t see how they’re related to Iran at all.

Yes we all saw the threads about the war games where a fictional Iran missile blasted the navy out of the water. This option is suicide. A direct attack on any American anything is literally asking for it. Maybe if the jig was up and they wanted to go out with a bang, but then the lackies will have to answer at Nuremberg 2.0. So I really don’t see that happening

If by Venezuela meaning Cuba, Nicaragua, Venezuela and Bolivia- with all their regimes and crime syndicates- It's not hard to imagine advisers, mercs and hardware finding their way to a latin american front. Small chance of conventional fighting though.

Do you have someone there to mop up your drool or do you just let it dry on your chin?

Surely the Iranians have been planning this for years, knowing a carrier group would enter the area.

Did you worked on Taliban before migrating to Germany?

hahahahahahahah oh my gosh
Taliban is CIA, Northern Alliance was friendly with Iran.

>education
>what is that?!

Taliban is CIA connected and they're not an ally of Iran they're tied to Paki ISI you fuckwit.
Northern Alliance were ethnically/linguistically persian and probably had ties to Iran which is why the neo-cons wiped them out.

Yes he did otherwise he wouldn't feed you that lie.

>Taliban is CIA

No it's not.

>Northern Alliance was friendly with Iran.
The enemy of my enemy doesn't have be my friend

Iran and taliban doesn't like each other, that's correct, but that doesn't make one of them "CIA" or in any way pro-Burger

>pic related

Attached: lol.jpg (651x799, 51K)

Happy Ramadan
>honk

>tfw iran sent more troops to aid in the "War on Terror" than Israel did

That should get some fagbook boomers heads rolling

I guess you're right... they both are anti-opium, seemingly. I thought CIA tries to run the taliban tho... maybe they have a fake taliban they run, next to the real taliban. that sounds like CIA thinking.
because I mean, someone has to attack the troops, you know? and the CIA will be right there, licking their butthole.

more like jew worshippers vs jew killers(good guys)

now it makes sense:

There are several "groups" of al-qaida linked radicals that also have "taliban" in their name, so it'as very confusing.
I noticed this at news articles when they claimed "taliban" did suicide attack XYZ, but when watching and searching for the exact name: it was everything, but not THE taliban.

I have the """feeling""", the CIA is using groups like said one, to discredit the real taliban

iran isnt iraq or afghanistan, they have nukes like other super powers

did i give the game away?

Those would lose so quickly to Israel and Saudi Arabia

lebanon alone beat israel