This is so true

This is so true

Attached: 80F9EFE4-B838-4A66-B6BC-45FA055242AA.jpg (750x871, 559K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5e5IUmkAZ2g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

unironically yes

are gays half mexican/half black? is that how gays are made?

Attached: 1540011282556.jpg (500x403, 30K)

Not really. The death penalty is called a penalty for a reason.

It's called eugenics.

Many of those options are opt-in so I have no need to abort a baby I didnt conceive

Spics Niggers and retards aren’t human
Nice try

I'm pro-life until it's mentally ill so you are correct-o-mundo.

Attached: 1546439899941.jpg (588x801, 50K)

this.

fpbp

Pro-life means pro *human* life

true, that's why it's legal to kill these people
completely true and very powerful statement

Considering that none of those are human, what's the problem?

Is that why liberals lobbied for blacks to be exempt from Ohio's heartbeat bill?

Thats the point of social dawinism, isnt it? I wouldnt have wanted to life as a gay, black, sick, disabeled transgender mexican. Wouldnt even know what memeflag to choose

Lol, how do mexicans like being grouped with niggers and gays. Hell, niggers don't want to be grouped with gays or mexicans either, let's be honest. This is bullshit no matter how you look at it.

Well a baby can't be Transgendered, or Gay. They aren't sexual so they can't have a sexual orientation.

Poor babies need to stop being made, doesn't mean I support baby murder.

Sick and disabled need medical help, not death.

Also what Kinda of Nazi shit is that OP doing? Showing those PRIDE colors like that!

Attached: 1556538428669.png (629x850, 471K)

So they're admitting they just want to kill babies?

go be a nigger somewhere else

Attached: abortion_brain_meme.jpg (477x637, 46K)

What is this? Is the rainbow a Hate symbol now???

Attached: 1557578430795.jpg (595x677, 72K)

I believe in mandatory abortions for those mentioned on the sign.

I support post-birth abortion for the faggot jew holding the sign too.

>absolute state of the left
Either this is pro-minority or pro-abortion, it literally cannot be both. But people who take debate lessons from playground children couldn't possibly understand why they say things.

Attached: Whiter than you.png (431x602, 263K)

Just use condom, whore

>black
>Mexican
they’re right about these. Abortion should be illegal with exemptions for “historically oppressed minorities” ;)
>sick
>poor
wrong about these
>gay
>transgender
delusional. Babies can’t be either of these

Attached: 83528374-B6DC-4F2E-8A36-6125416EF08E.jpg (634x449, 87K)

They are probably especially pro-abortion for the opposite.

literally, except poor whites should breed at reasonable levels too.

I agree 100%.

BUT, BUT unfortunately, most cuckservatives do not agree

>poor whites
Poor whites are still capable of making kor white people, they should not be disregarded. They need HELP. Why are we helping Africa if poor whites exist? This is clown world backwards ass nonsense.

I know you mean well, but at this point Whites just need to breed regardless of income. Niggers and sand-niggers have, on average, 7-8 kids per family. Whites have 1-2 kids per family.
If this keeps up it doesn't matter what anyone does, the White race will perish.

In short; have White babies. Now!

>believe in evolution
>bitch about social darwinism
???

Nah, for libs you need to fix that sign to read "You're pro choice until..." cause I guarantee you if there were a way to test for gay or trans BEFORE birth, you'd see all the queers do an immediate about face and become the biggest pro lifers you've ever seen.

Attached: 1542084757531.jpg (823x823, 70K)

unborn babies can't defend themselves or work for better living conditions
everyone else can
2/10 bait thread

you misunderstand, they think "we" want poor whites to have abortions based on the sign

I don't think they should.

Oh, right. In that case you are correct.

but i'm not pro life

Attached: no lives matter.jpg (728x596, 79K)

>refers to blacks (anyone with African descent and typical phenotype for that continent) and then Mexicans (one nation out of many central and south american countries that differ from one another in many aspects)
proof that lefties are unaware morons

i support what i euphemistically call... "Retrpactive Abortion"

Attached: my mind when.gif (200x200, 1.83M)

Poor or sick babies shouldn't be killed, disabled babies should be if their life would just be complete suffering, also how are you supposed to know if a baby is gay at birth anyways?

Other babies should simply be deported not killed, spawn killing is dishonourable.

>In short; have White babies. Now!
Easy for you to say Norway. You fuckers have it MADE.

The fuck? I'm Mexican and don't care who aborts, so as long as it's not a Mexican.

Is nobody going to mention Mexican literaly isn’t something you’re naturally born as? What the fuck is this picture?

I'm from Buenos Aires and I say kill them all

I would be interested to see how many would terminate a baby if there was a test for conservative values.
That might make an interesting social experiment.

I forgot to mention the TRANSGENDER BABY part what the actual fuck, that only happens when parents are lefties and want to virtue signal with their kids by convincing them to be transgender.

Parents who do this should get the rope.

I'm whiter than you Mohammed.

Attached: 1404951249525.jpg (390x410, 32K)

THIS IS SO TRUE XD
fucking sage

Attached: sagegita.png (450x263, 154K)

I suppose you're right, I won't deny being lucky in regards to what part of the World I've been born to. However personally me and my family have never been rich. We do OK (father was a firefighter, mother a secretary at the local hospital), but income wise we're talking ~$30k per year, which is way below average.
We still manage to take care of our kids and not have them wanting for any essentials.

TL;DR: Don't use money as an excuse to not have White kids.

Hello neighbor, I agree with you.

>mfw your analogy made me think of doctors preforming abortions as spawn killing campers that loot the spoils

Attached: born to shit post.png (839x646, 135K)

Fpbp.

An attempt at being a based faggot?

So if the left supports the poor, transgenders, blacks, gays, mexicans, disableds, and the sick, why do they too want so desperately to kill those people through abortion?

Are they no better than the people they claim to hate?

>Are they no better than the people they claim to hate?
The political Left is the embodiment of cognitive dissonance.

Not only that, but you've mastered our language. Seriously, FUCK YOU. (lol jk)

abortions are primarily done by unmarried women aka whores

Through no fault of our public schooling system, that's for sure. I learned English from watching American movies without subtitles (which really helped a lot to understand what's being said in a given situation through subtext or cultural references) in addition to programming in Visual Basic 6.0 (lol). The programming in itself didn't do a whole lot, but it forced me to get creative when I was asking for help in online forums and websites (such as PlanetSourceCode).

I've reached the point where I now have more in common with most Conservative Americans than I do with Norwegians, and I blame that solely on my understanding of the US Constitution and Bill of Rights, whom I consider to be the greatest documents ever written.

Sorry for the wall of text, but I figured you'd be interested :p

Attached: 1512276149710.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

Don't bunch hispanics in with all those "types".
We're actually quite homophobic, the reason we keep quiet about it... we don't.
You cucks just don't understand what we're saying.

You only know english!
youtube.com/watch?v=5e5IUmkAZ2g

Attached: 73487564.jpg (682x1023, 159K)

No, abortion is always wrong. So is foreign aid. So is subsidizing families that can't support their own children. It's almost like leftists are hypocrites and can't deal with the fact that other people aren't.

Hispanic and gay are the same thing, deal with it faggot

I partially agree with what you're saying, except the last part. People are a resource, which is why so many nations are importing them by the thousands. Wouldn't it be better to incentivize White people to have children on their own, regardless of income, instead of importing Third World niggers to replace them?

Food for thought..

Says the mutt-white with yellow fever while his women have jungle fever. Your move cuckboi.

Actually I'm not pro-life at all. Abort every fetus, especially the nigglets, spics and Canadians.

>No, abortion is always wrong.
What if the fetus has incurable deformities? Look at all these Indian kids with 3 arms and a basketball head. Abortion in CERTAIN circumstances should be allowed.

Attached: 1396450851305.png (676x696, 70K)

..as a last resort, not as a delayed contraceptive because people are too lazy and ignorant to take responsibility for their own actions..

>the right hates:
>people of color
>LGBTs
>immigrants
>muslim
>women
Has the left honestly not learned that we hate kikes above all else? Or is there a different reason they never mention that?

Fucking hat eit when my wife gives birth and the baby comes out trans gendered

I have a tab open learning Norwegian right now. Takk.

Fucking based!
Alle Hvite mennesker burde kunne minst to språk.

Good job!

Based moshe

Abortion is murder and blood sacrifice.
>mexicans
Also what makes you think that Mexicans approve or embrace cultural marxist and sjw ideals.

Attached: 1550527963423.png (500x780, 196K)

Abortion is worse than the Holocaust

Libs extincting themselves, do it.

Unlike the Holocaust, abortions are real.

Mexicans/blacks are poor and they outbreed whites

>ohohoho, it's gonna suffer cause it's too stupid, let's suck it out
the line between suffering and enjoying life isn't clear and when humans draw it it may be in the wrong place.

They forgot Jewish

Attached: to the balls.webm (352x640, 466K)

Attached: 1556772712798.png (830x900, 499K)

Or in vaccines..
I hate abortion
but let me inject them into my kids...
Autism

What kind of an idiot is that dumbfuck that he/she thinks that everyone who's against murdering children doesn't give a fuck about the lives of kids after they're born? Leftists are the ones pushing for infanticide, pedophilia, and other forms of legal child abuse.

Yeah pretty much.

>Baby
>Transgender

Start the helicopters...

So blacks aborting half their children is a good thing?

The elimination of the large amount of subhuman births is what caused a huge reduction in crime when planned parenthood became a thing. If you really care about securing the existence of our people and a future for white children, you should be pro-death.

Exactly.

How about if we know the child is going to a net drain on society and will likely never breed then we kill it. Fuck off with your "we don't know what enjoying life is :''''(" it's pretty clear there are some birth defects that make people's lives filled with suffering and basically benefit nobody by being allowed to live.

absolutely degenerate

>disabled
>sick

You got me there up until recently I was for euthanizing disabled people/children. My wife has eased my heart though.

Second best post

>How about if we know the child is going to a net drain on society and will likely never breed then we kill it.
by those criteria you would have to kill half of Jow Forums
look, the market will verify them anyway. There are retards making a fine living, because they met proper people. There are also severely disabled people just enjoying life, because they weren't born gloomers like you. We're not ones to play the God
I would gladly post birth abort such people like you, who think they know it all, but fortunately for you, it's not in my hands. Such things shouldn't be in your hands either.

>My wife has eased my heart though
proper wife right there

I’ve never been pro life, if your parents care so little for you that they are okay killing you than you would never hve amounted to much anyway. Most abortions are performed on poor, young, unmarried women of minority backgrounds, their spawn tend to be criminals, not doctors.

No wonder, what does any of said "people " have to do in my country (I am Eastern European)? Once the economy collapses I go full rope-mode and based in my countries history so will the vast majority as well.

Not true at all, my cousins were supposed to have downs, but I advocated for keeping them. I believe that killing babies of any race or mental disorder of a "sexuality" should get the chance to be saved and get a chance to live.