Will there be a bigger gathering of degenerates this year?

Will there be a bigger gathering of degenerates this year?

Attached: d80a5797-9f1e-4536-8f5d-236dd9627522-Blink182LilWayne_Instagram_1080x1080_Static (1).jpg (540x540, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GhCO6QAKOnA
youtube.com/watch?v=ReXRXxbeZ_I
youtube.com/watch?v=0Dpk2Hg-19Y
youtube.com/watch?v=y8Gf4-eT3w0
youtube.com/watch?v=L6mBZSQdGCE
youtu.be/nwBjhgC139I
youtube.com/watch?v=QlFcrtVnfXg
youtube.com/watch?v=uMimkHKcMrQ
bitchute.com/video/SgLv7u0vhl7X/
bitchute.com/video/ZnXTnIjUMURE/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

idk why do you care about something as subjective as music taste

I can't listen to blink anymore they take me back to when I was so much happier. Oh the dreams I used to have.

>mfw I went to an Insane Clown Posse, Papa Roach and Limp Bizkit concert in Camden N.J.

I fucked 3 different women in a fucking porta potty. I should prolly get checked for STDs.

Attached: oicw land.jpg (245x206, 12K)

I took her out
It was a Friday night
I wore cologne
To get the feeling right
We started making out
And she took off my pants
But then I turned on the TV

Attached: (20).jpg (250x201, 8K)

All these guys must be in their 40's by now. Coasting toward AARP age at 50...

Back when things were simpler. Now I know they’re just as big of faggots as Green Day.

>FIFY
youtube.com/watch?v=GhCO6QAKOnA

Attached: assault car.jpg (1024x1031, 147K)

>I can't listen to blink anymore
>blink
insufferable faggots detected

that's bretty gud, fren

haha

Attached: 1557535124393s.jpg (125x100, 2K)

>not realizing this is actually part of the plan, self-driving cars etc.

Adam's song is really good tho, maeks me cry everytim

40-somethings had stuff like Beastie Boys and the Dead Kennedys
If you were listening to Blink-182 past age 20...

stay together for the kids
how to love
2 of the most based songs to come out of hollywood....

i wanted to see neck deep but not like this
not like this
dropped

youtube.com/watch?v=ReXRXxbeZ_I

There will never be self-driving cars. Skynet couldn't account for all the chinks and women on the road.

Haha fucking Camden. I used to live near there, whole place is nasty. Glad I got the fuck out of there.

Lil Wayne and Blink 182 and pretty wholesome all things considered.
youtube.com/watch?v=0Dpk2Hg-19Y

youtube.com/watch?v=y8Gf4-eT3w0
is this not based?

enema of the state was quality socal punk rock tho.

t. insecure retard that only follows the pack

One of the most surreal, impromptu afternoons of my life was spent in a San Diego hotel hallway with Tom Delonge discussing aliens

A trump rally perhaps.

if you're not trolling I hope you're making preparations to kys
says the guy who jumped on the thread to make the first post to defend some of the biggest gayest pop bands to ever pollute the already gay and retarded radio and MTV

lol. I hear he believes aliens walk among us

wasn't to defend that band, was to defend anyone's music taste which is subjective

you probably prefer NOFX you transgender faggot.

lil wayne is indeed redpilled, but still degenerate
youtube.com/watch?v=L6mBZSQdGCE

yeah...and something about disclosure and then.....................

lmao you're such a fag kys

1 of 2 is better than most of these dancing clowns.

Attached: 54e67c812dd07.jpg (424x416, 22K)

I went to the Anger Management tour in Camden about 20 years ago... I would have gassed my younger self...

super edgy. and yet you are posting on a thread about blink 182...

ye

That mtv Christmas programme in 2011 or 2012 with Lil Wayne bursting to the stage on a skateboard with smoke coming out of his mouth.

As a Christian I was very offended

this.
Listening to shit like Blink 182 when it was popular when you were 16 is one thing. But listening to punk bands after you're 20 is a serious red flag. You should have realized by then that it is extremely regressive and stuck in the ways of a preteen. And from there you realize those bands and musicians were merely taking advantage of "kids" or literally that held back themselves. This goes for metal, emo, and punk. It's all fucking faggy and childish.

Yeah he was all about it, not just that they are real but that they are here on Earth. Apparently he had seen some shit out in rancho Santa Fe that spooked the /x/ out of him

reminder that Tom Delonge was John Podesta's butt boy sex slave back in the day and got a record deal out of it

so what you are saying is things i don't like are faggy and childish

Blink 1488 > Faggot 182

lol that would be one hell of a conversation :) I must admit i used to like alkaline trio alot, so i only started listening to blink agan when matt skiba started singing for them..
who cares all entertainment is juvenile by nature. punk was good for kids raised by shit degenerate parents. only recently did it become uniformly leftist. TFW i got kicked out of the triple rock for being anti gay marriage... at least i beat that tofu eating bouncers ass.

As a wise man once said;

Kill what starts with lil

Attached: 8a4.jpg (316x202, 30K)

Is the Juggalos doing a gathering this year?

I seen Linkin Park, Papa Roach and Hed PE back in December, 2000 on the Master Bay Tour. Right before LP got huge. Thought they were okay, but at the time I liked Stabbing Westward more.

Nothing sadder then being on the wrong side of 40 singing about teen problems.

The moral of the story of course being that you should whore your ass out to JP. He's a Man with many industry connections.

damn all this time i thought we had to fuck EMI

Hell yeah man, it was just a weird situation bc I was there on account of my work as the opposition to his interest, but fuck that when I'm meeting a dude who was a part of my growing up. And hell yeah to alkaline trio, best thing Chicago has to offer except for Wrigley Field. Home Grown was also the shit. Damn, all these feels

Attached: 1513791637670.jpg (482x427, 40K)

oh man good times. I met skiba in Chicago, he gave me some sunscreen cause I was burned up and they didn't play for hours

I unironically hope for a Limp Bizkit comeback,
It whould turn youngsters in to high test douchbags instead of faggot hipsters
youtu.be/nwBjhgC139I

Attached: Rock-Zottegem-2019-Limp-Bizkit_2.jpg (800x500, 211K)

checked. is that a reference to this?
youtube.com/watch?v=QlFcrtVnfXg
also wtf was up with this, anybody know?
youtube.com/watch?v=uMimkHKcMrQ

Attached: sid swastika.png (339x500, 311K)

Is Limp Bizkit still popular in eastern europe? Something I've always thought was that Significant Other had really good musical production. Or it stood out as something different at the time. Not really vocally but all the music behind it.

Probably not.

yep. good catch :)

not much subtlety in belsen was a gas.

i know right? it's my favorite blink song

you're alright, for a transgender ;)

this is my first and only time defending blink 182 fwiw

You moms bed room, probably.

>Adam's Song

Attached: Poor froggy.png (1809x1231, 49K)

lil wayne is redpilled because he is a single father of two daughter whom he raised right.
Jews made him degenerate (looking) because for $

Is that the full version? Seems to cut off rather abruptly

I took her out...

Full version is by blink 1488(rwdse) on their album called enema of the state. Right wing death squad entertainment is the name of the band.
bitchute.com/video/SgLv7u0vhl7X/

bitchute.com/video/ZnXTnIjUMURE/