Marshall Bruce Mathers III dead at 46

Marshall Bruce Mathers III dead at 46.

may you suck on Satan's dick forever in hell.

Attached: Eminem.jpg (1080x1440, 211K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l7KEuKKuuas
youtube.com/watch?v=861dkpAv3Yw
youtube.com/watch?v=G0RT6t57zc4
youtube.com/watch?v=CNwoxM3rliQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4bKwc24HL90
youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ4RBDIoS3s
youtube.com/watch?v=IAF8cUR-fd0
youtu.be/Gru4IfbKlfU
youtube.com/watch?v=xBe5pWjCBrw
youtu.be/ktncqpssXdg
translate.google.com/translate?sl=de&tl=en&u=https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toni_der_Assi
youtube.com/watch?v=Fp0BScQSSvg
youtu.be/PxxIzcv9MPM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

based if true

This is real and OP isn't a faggot

u been spamming this all day. give up faggot

Fake and gay

sauce?

Source, you Jew?

This isn't real and both of you are fags

Baked Alaska is a better rapper

>no sauce
Looks like op found the bag a dicks again
Sage

You're a fag.

good.. can you believe I've never listened to a single album from that faggot?

Attached: 1557546861116.jpg (960x1280, 272K)

oh fuck it's true there's a fucking sticky up on fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkk

Who is this faggot?

Attached: images-35.jpg (226x282, 24K)

eminem died in 2006, the jews replaced him to keep the shekels flowing

Attached: 3UkJKFZns.png (750x683, 204K)

You havent missed much then

>11 years sober

imagine being such a colossal faggit, that you have absolutely no will power.

>oh no, i cant possibly drink responsibly, i cant possibly just have 2 beers, I'll have to quit everything all together, because nobody can trust me, not even myself.

what a fucking loser.

Eh, his older stuff was pretty good, verbose and creative in a way that we hadn't seen since the days of the Sugar Hill Gang. Then he fell apart, Recovery was pretty good, and then he went downhill again. After Trump got elected the guy went utterly batshit and I fully expect to hear news that he OD'd any day now.

no there isn't

Didn't he use to listed to Will Smith CD's? sounds homo to me.

This Nigger Eminem needs to make me Coffee pot, I am thirsty

>Eminem's career is so terminal that he has to fake his death to get any attention

>Eminem Career is so terminal he has to come on Jow Forums and post thread about himself.

Do you think he is Neo Nazi?
I wonder what his daughter is doing

M&M is gay

Was he the dude who played Eminem on MTV back in the days?

Moms spaghetti is awfully hot.

His daughter is doing niggers.

I asked an ex alcoholic this question once, he said because there is no way an ex alcoholic ever has just 2 beers, you’re either knocking back pints all night, or drinking lemonade and there’s no middle ground.

is there any videos her fucking Niggers

Eliezer Mather's prodigy does not fall far from the Apple tree. The sounds he produces do not constitute music. Alcoholics Anonymous sucks as much, if not more.

I didn't know he was 11 years without alcohol. That's great accomplishment. Would take will power as it's not like he'd ever run out of money to buy more. His networth is hundreds of millions. He's fallen off a bit but he's more cool than you will probably ever be. You probably do great stuff and you're special. Just don't trash talk Eminem or be a faggot about people making healthier choices

he is a shill for RAEHAB.

Disregard: HE BREW

may he rest in peace.

like her father.

Yes goy drink alcohol and use mind altering drugs, it's cool all your favorite heroes do it.

>Will Smith doesn't have to curse to sell records, but I do, so fuck him and fuck you too

youtube.com/watch?v=l7KEuKKuuas

Attached: 1556672315745.png (960x960, 994K)

fake and gay. can confirm.

Smokin on that shit

>they still fucking reply
Why is it so guaranteed?

Attached: 1555917513097.jpg (300x300, 21K)

>
I liked the part where they took and English funk bands riff and exploited it, the best part was when they said they tried to recreate it but they couldn't because it was so good. That's why they actually paid the group for the riff. A bunch of fucking ripoff artists they are.

Attached: 91jj+OWbC1L.jpg (1666x2560, 684K)

shit up whiner

Yes like most old rap. I dont care call me a nigger but a white guy, especially one that looks weak and scrawny like eminem, isnt very convincing for that genre.

I live under murphy’s Law, I’m not this lucky.

here is original dude

Attached: super.jpg (963x545, 82K)

Vanilla Ice is more lit

it's true

youtube.com/watch?v=861dkpAv3Yw

You know what's most depressing, when this does happen the thread will sticky some 50 year old man baby gets a sticky

Whenever i hear about eminem nowadays, this is the only thing that comes to mind. youtube.com/watch?v=G0RT6t57zc4

I tried to come up with parodies, but then I realized all was taken, so instead I just give you fashwave yugopower
youtube.com/watch?v=CNwoxM3rliQ

they used a lot of photoshop on my boy he's barely recognizable in most memes lol

Indeed. People who can't control drink are fundamentally weak.
My drinking has always been a function of what I've derived from the experience. As I've aged, I get less and less from it; and so I necessarily drink less and less.

I don't even 'control' my drinking. I carefully weigh what I will get and what I'll have to give...and I make the exchange. Most night I don't. On those that I do, I consider the bargin going in.

Any organization that insists you say something like
>I have no control
Is no place for user. If it's a behavior and I cede control psychologically, I at that point forfeit my manhood.

And if you're so weak you have to sacrifice something so sacred, you should just go ahead and kys.

Truly pathetic.

Who?

so this is breaking? they still do that stuff?
haha I can do turtle but that is it

spicy though. I know the best here in norway when it comes to breaking but we're old now... it's like
>when I was young I did a headsping while the germans were bombing us with zyklon b bombs
>I just kept on spinning
>while storken flew over and did sigint on us, well that were the days

wait a minute... we've had this c.. you tricked me didn't you?

I don't give a shit..
youtube.com/watch?v=4bKwc24HL90

god damnit... reeee...

tommy t, breakdance stuff

youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ4RBDIoS3s

pass deg nå... pass deg nå user...

Hmmm... don't really care but still had a hint of sadness if true.

tim pool yes really should see this music, my damn we come from the same place. this probably scare him..

I come from a very very bad place anons and that is nothing to make some stupid song from, most of you would urinate your self if you saw me. I am not even joking about that. I try to be the sheep oh god how I try, but I am the wolf. the big bad wolf you all have nightmares off that is me... unfortunately, and it's not fun, it's not fun to be the wolf

maybe I can go to mexico, but I am sure they will eventually be freaked out by me too.

oh nonnono

White man can't rap.

All his shit sounded gay as fuck.

show them then, I love your yugo stuff come one!

Based reply

yeah, but he helped a lot of black rappers get careers cuz he's a musical genius. without him, all the blacks he helped would be living in ghettos on welfare. Eminem's success is just proof that race differences exist.

you google and you find this. no that's not what I am looking for or have heard
youtube.com/watch?v=IAF8cUR-fd0
deliver faggot

those are fucking kids

gib real shit yugoslavia not brats, that just trigger you

>but he helped a lot of black rappers get careers cuz he's a musical genius
Stealing music from other people and rapping over it doesnt make you a genius.
youtu.be/Gru4IfbKlfU

Hope this is real. lol
I used to be the biggest fan of him before I knew he was a bat shit crazy nigger loving liberal.

S if true

It's funny how his songs are more thought out and make more sense than his black counterparts. I wonder why?

youtube.com/watch?v=xBe5pWjCBrw

is more like it, is my style

hip hop is a culture of stealing. that isn't anything new. but i was more referring to Em knowing how to flow, delivery, etc.. you should see some of the studio footage where he trains blacks how to rap. they look up to him like a god. Royce Da 5'9 got hurt like a bitch after Em turned on him. cuz he knew that without Em, he is NOTHING! and this is coming from someone who hates Eminem. but you can't deny his talent in this area.

like I said, without this wigger, all the black rappers he helped, including 50 cent, would be in their ghettos, jail, or dead.

youtu.be/ktncqpssXdg

That's horrible

haha I don't kow your language I only know swears. but this is organic this I can tell so then I like it

god i hate rap. cultural marxists' dream of this "music" being spread throughout the world, spreading degeneracy, promoting race-mixing, and destroying traditions.

Never listened to nigger noise. I'm convinced you are a dickless faggot if you do.

who is this?

just asking from a biker perspective, is he someone I should know? do you know him?

t. HA

This is an example of REAL music composed by a REAL songwriter:

God I love listening to Neil Young and not one of Mather's idiot prodigy.

this. feminem is a fraud faggot.

Neil young...the ladies at the paper tell me I am a spitting image of Neil young at 44. I consider this a compliment. Thanks. I play piano but I really do enjoy Neil Young.

Fake and gay.
OP loves penis.

Quitting drugs really turned him into a fucking loser.

Attached: 1487557583453.jpg (396x478, 52K)

hehe me too, but some of it has game though. I actually like folk music, from my own country most ofc but also esp russian folk music, where I only understand some word here and there

still though that shit there is real and should make your negros urinate them selves, these guys never understood it was just negro memes

I don't know where to even start user

Nah, he's descendant of what we call "yugošvabos", generation that emigrated to west germany during 80s, that's why his songs are in german despite being yugo/serb, kinda interesting combination.

translate.google.com/translate?sl=de&tl=en&u=https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toni_der_Assi

Serbia has pretty much the best rappers in ex-yu, Croatian ones are almost all weak and mellow.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fp0BScQSSvg

dabs on his corpse
let's talk about it

Attached: jjajaja.gif (160x90, 235K)

someone should have sent them the notice,
guys it's just negros this rap stuff, it's all fake and flash
okay? no..

then this bank gets robbed, and everyone gets on my ass. god damnit... I am just a student farming my equations here. get go I don't even know who those fucks are. a cop was killed? well how about he didn't start to shoot at them with his pea gun to begin with, what did you expect?
>oh police you just killed me

fuck off

youtu.be/PxxIzcv9MPM

he is from south afrika?

still that hollywood crap far from the reality of the st.. how can I tell? I don't know him

fake and gay