New farm invasions in Zimbabwe - 9 Feb 2019

youtube.com/watch?v=4SNHke06Ssw

Attached: 1556120200509.png (413x549, 246K)

Other urls found in this thread:

savethechildren.org.uk/where-we-work/africa/zimbabwe
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/zambia/8073443/Zambian-miners-shot-by-Chinese-managers.html
thezimbabwemail.com/zimbabwe/us-and-japan-battle-china-for-influence-in-zimbabwe/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah I saw this, are they fucking retarded?

Can I get an explanation or something? How is this guy so comfortable around a squad of thugs driving onto your property and talking about taking some of it?

Look how the nigger chimps out when denied its "lawful" gibs. Can't wait till the food stamps run out here.

Attached: 1557554452758.png (209x278, 38K)

It's a black government, this man has a wife and children, if he fucks with them, he's fucked, the UK/US or nobody else will save him or give a fuck. He has to be diplomatic, otherwise him and his family are very dead.

I don't have much sympathy, this is stubbornness on a very suicidal level.

I'm sure Americans and Bongs will be there to help.

savethechildren.org.uk/where-we-work/africa/zimbabwe

If they were out for blood, they would have had a different approach.

Did the blacks get a gov't doc say that they're legally entitled to the land?

Probably, who knows, and honestly mate who cares, what the fuck is that man still doing there, is the better question.

If there were blood, him, his wife, and children would be dead in less than 24 hours, and the people on Reddit would dance and sing around their corpses.

t. South Africa
shouldn't you be in Australia already?

They are just being black.

It's the usual gibs me Dat.

Black's cannot build.
They cannot develop.
They cannot plan.
They cannot see beyond today, yesterday does not exist and tomorrow may never come.

It does not matter what you say or how you argue, blacks will take what you have and kill you if you resist.

Whites in Africa have forgotten how to deal effectively with blacks, and are now paying the price.

How did the elections go

Can't afford to, the expropriation without compensation shit hasn't kicked off here yet.

I'm really curious how chinks will deal with niggers in the future

Nogs still in charge, UK/US sends congratulations, the usual.

Without empathy. Chinks are good at this.

KE KE KE

Attached: zerg-rush-gif-3.gif (640x480, 160K)

A couple months ago I was under the impression that you guys were getting genocided / an armed revolt was imminent. I'm getting the feeling that it might be a little over blown.

Wait until they are attacked, then genocide the blacks.

Chinks don't have sjws, they quite literally have internment re-education camps for muslims as we speak, they will fucking bulldoze a billion niggers live on TV and laugh about it because NOBODY can do shit.

There are ongoing farm murders, and expropriation without compensation has not been made legal yet, either this year or the next, once that happens you'll see some serious traction.

You know what, when you are a population of 4 million, every death is a blow. When you are a hundred million, it's easy to say something is overblown.

Exactly. And all that infrastructure investment in Africa? To pave the way for Chinese colonization

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/zambia/8073443/Zambian-miners-shot-by-Chinese-managers.html

The blacks had an official paper the white guys apparently didn't contest. It gave to the blacks a part of the plantation.

Whites are saying "fine, now what ?". They clearly hope the blacks realise they can't do anything on their own except standing there aimlessly and will end up finding an agreement, probably working for the white guy who holds the equipment.

But the blacks apparently know the drill and won't get any of it, they only ask to be shown which piece of land exactly is their property and jave nothing to do with the white guys.

White guys also mentionned this is an exporting operation, which is obviously pissing off the blacks since the country is close to starving.

From 2010.. Old news and nothing happened

It's not about the land.

It's about the money they can generate by stripping the land of all improvements and produce and then when its barren they leave for the next farm

Can you provide me with a link that gives the stats on farm murders?
I'm trying to conceptualize how bad the problem is relative to your population of whites. I understand that you guys are smaller than alaska and all that.

lol, this, they are literally raiding thieves, approved by government. They will fuck up and liquidate anything they get their paws on.

If EWC kicks in here it will be a fucking shitshow compared to Zim.

Yes but I can understand why they wouldn't jave problems with dismantling a plantation who only exports to the profits of some white dudes. It's not like they're paying taxs or something.

I'm sure you can find information online, the business of convincing you we have problems is really not worth the effort, casual condemnation will only happen after total collapse.

>t. nigger

Understand?

That is so lame I cannot even begin to reply.

Taxes?

You think those niggers give a fuck about taxes?

Exports?

No my friend, it's all about their own pockets.

And in a week they are broke again.

based black gentlemen

Tell me why you should tolerate in your country a plantation that:
> take lots of fertile lands
> don't sell any of the production in your country
> don't pay a single dime in taxs on the profits they're making by exporting

What's the point ? Of course I'm not saying the niggers are thinking that far but qi understand why it's done.

Exactly.

South Africa is a side show, and what happens here will not affect your life in America or wherever you live.

We whites in Africa have forgotten the savage nature of the African, and are now paying the price.

Whether or not we as a white nation survive the coming years remains to be seen.

The only thing that is respected in Africa is strength.

So the line in the sand that will never be crossed here is "banning the guns"- we get everything just short of it so there will never be action.

Is yours "take all the land from all the white people at once"?

They will clone white 6‘7 aryan Einsatzgruppen with the empathy of a Chinese dog meat handler. Chinks are based and not prone to be jewed.

Lmao...

Tolerate?

Black's are lazy.

Black's don't farm.

Black's see the house, the cars, the clothes the money and they want it.

How can they get it?

By taking it from others.

even whites in Mississippi, outnumbered 3:1 still run shit.. I don't get it, don't you have the resources?

You obviously don't understand if you think the niggers are retaking the land as some sort of punishment for being an exporter.
They take the land because it's productive and owned by a white man, who have no support or protection from their government.

It's the same old story that has always been Africa: the numerous take from the few.

You're not answering my point. We've established you don't like blacks. Now tell me why any country, white or black, should accept this kind of plantation in this context ?

>strength
Like sickle cell?

I met the guys in charge of the Suidlanders organization thing a few years ago here in the U.S. and heard the stories of what is going on firsthand. It was rage fuel, although we shared a heartfelt hug as we parted ways. I wish there was more I could have done besides pass off some money to them. I, along with a group of friends, managed to raise upwards of 25,000 for them that weekend. I wish you all the best.

Attached: Feel.jpg (1280x842, 162K)

If you think that "them" taking your guns will cause some kind of revolution in the USA, you are Deluded.

You will bitch and moan and some will try and fight, but just like here, you are all too divided to stand together and fight.

I see it here all the time, niggers this niggers that, but ask them to stand, and the bravado vanishes.

Here, the land is not the issue. The laws refer to property, and that covers anything you own.

So when they come it won't be for the farm, but for your house your car your everything.

>new
>February
>it's currently May
What?

I'm not asking you to convince me. I'm just asking for a link. Don't be confrontational.

Mississippi whites intentionally never allowed the nogs to take control of the government, and there has never been an external power to force them to hand it over.

South Africa literally had the entire west demanding that they dismantle their white government and give it to the niggers. They never stood a chance.

The Chinese will genocide the blacks.

And the world will do fuck all.

Why?

Because the world hates blacks more than Chinese.

They might do it for the wrong reasons but this kind of neocolonialist plantation is the problem in the first place. Once they get rid of all of them, they won't have anything else to blame and might realise it's time to work.

Oh yes, that will happen, very astute observation.

Plantation?

Yessuh massah.

Are you a communist?

You don't understand the role of Exports in a economy?

I'm always confused as to why foreigners believe this, and then in the same breath complain about American cops killing niggers.
It just shows a complete misunderstanding of how our culture is structured. How do you expect the government to take our guns when they can't even get their own employees to stop slaying their pets?

Naw they'll just get taken over by the Chinese and exterminated. Niggers can't build functional nations, forget your liberte, egalite fraternite brainwashing, frenchie. It's bullshit.

>Africa
>working
you're naive. they will simply look for the next nation to pillage, or they will starve. these two options are the only ones Africans know.

>You don't understand the role of Exports in a economy?
Not when it doesn't pay taxs.

Neocolonialist.

Jesus. Save us from idiots who don't understand that African farming is subsistence level not commercial farming.

I cannot believe you had to explain this to someone, in 2019.

And that is exactly what they do.

Pillage.

Q predicted this

Drop 728

7+2+8=17

Q is the 17th letter of the alphabet

>It's True

This plantation is only exports, they said it themselves in the video. I highly doubt they pay a dime in tax beyond the usual bribe. It's textbook neocolonialism.

never before has there been a more sheltered and naive generation than the current millennials of the west.
I always find it funny when my fellow millennials complain about boomers when they are so much worse.

Attached: tiresome-enough.jpg (807x546, 116K)

What the fuck was the government thinking. They're inviting white farmers back to Zimbabwe just to have be forced out again? At some point, no one will come and they will all be fucked, addicted to Bron Clear and starving.

>he thinks a white plantation owner doesn't pay taxes to the black government of South Africa
You're naivety is showing again.

It's absolutely shocking.

These retards forget the internet exists, they're going to get ass blasted by more sanctions if the wrong people watch the video.

Are you saying the black government is a corrupt gang of criminals?

>Can't wait till the food stamps run out here
When our economy inevitably collapses the nigs and spics wont get gibs anymore because we simply wont be able to afford it. Open race war will be declared and whites will be forced to defend against roaving gangs of animals

Attached: 1557419373644.jpg (268x284, 10K)

Of course they don't. They most probably pay some bribes (and clearly not enough or the niggers wouldn't get their paper) but absolutly no real tax to be redistributed or the white guys would have pick another place to make profits.

You need to be two for corruption

They'll deal with it by using it as a training opportunity for military personnel.

Good take all the remaining white farmers land, that way these niggers can truly suffer

Attached: E9894D16-F445-4681-B428-27763B921B5D.jpg (800x450, 51K)

Noooo...

No one would be that racist...

But why not use the internet and see for yourself

Slaughtering any who resist

Personally I want this to happen.

I want starvation here.

I want Bono to have another concert for the starving niggers.

As if the rest of the world hasn't as well. Even back when Ian Smith was around, the UK and other countries were piping on about how supposedly poorly blacks were being treated in Rhodesia, so they were pretty much abandoned by all major powers to fight alone against the spread of communism. Look at the place now.

You don’t get it cuck the niggers are not going to use the farm, the land will be worthless soon

>Of course they don't. They most probably pay some bribes (and clearly not enough or the niggers wouldn't get their paper) but absolutly no real tax to be redistributed or the white guys would have pick another place to make profits.

Any proofs for that? Because I only see proofs of a corrupt government stealing land.

Does any of white farm's food end up in niggers plate if he doesn't steal it anyway ? Most white farms in Africa produce goods meant to be sold to Europe or the US, not localy.

And you don't get it's already useless to them now.

The real fireworks show begins when the west is too busy and overextended trying to deal with great unsustainable welfare states here and can no longer afford to send aid to population boom Africa.

I always love when foreigners just assume most American gun owners will cuck out, no my South African friend the US would Balkanize if they came for our guns

The Zimbabwe government doesn’t run anything since Mugabe was ousted.Its the military that’s now running the show and it’s them giving new farm invasions the green light.Most probably to steal the farms for the generals.

I genuinely hope the EFF exterminate every last one of you white pieces of shit.

That makes sense.
White guy: "It's a fully developed plantation. You're going to live in the plantation?"
Black guy: "what? I get my land!"

Tax rates in Zimbabwe ? They don't even use the local money but dollars, that's why it crash so often. Those farms could be independant countries at this point if the government didn't take the lands back

That's what the Jews have been planning for
>pump Africa full of gibs so the nigger population explodes
>orc army is growing at a massive rate
>gibs get cut off
>orc army is angry
>orc army gets funneled to Europe as a form of zerg rushing
>Europe has to close the gates and mow down entire hordes of niggers with LMGs or perish

Attached: 1557528695307.jpg (1024x576, 111K)

Checked and correct. The Chinese aren't afflicted with emotion of poor working conditions. Africans will be forced into labor to survive and produce things for change. The Chinese will get returns on their investments, market their technology and other goods, and test their pharmaceuticals on illiterate Africans.

Lol you gave 25000 dollars to an African you dumb fucking red neck

Of course they pay taxes you retarded fucking child, where are you getting these talking points from?

I want it too Africa REALLY needs a culling right about now

Yeah, this little hippy pet project is getting pretty scary right now.

I've never seen a single man from Zimbabwe in France. I've seen plenty of americans studying in France on governmental gibs then heading back to burgerland though

Trump and the other Western governments doesn’t care about the situation in Zimbabwe either.

thezimbabwemail.com/zimbabwe/us-and-japan-battle-china-for-influence-in-zimbabwe/

Attached: 9506053A-2DB9-4D6E-AFF4-F0D5378D30C3.png (640x1136, 349K)

They are in South Africa (but not that much) but they really don't in Zimbabwe. It was part if the deal to reimplant them 8 years ago

At least Libs will finally realize there are consequences of dedicating the entire political system to caring for foreigners above your own, and Africa will be engulfed in wars and mass starvation. Like World War Z, Israel will be protected with walls and nukes, but finally with no allies left Arab and African Islamic states will gang up and eliminate a relatively small population for the sake of their god.

"The Chinese were also said to be dismayed about the extent of corruption in Mnangagwa’s government, a deficiency the president himself has publicly admitted to after Chinese Communist Party leader Xi Jinping told him money earmarked for water and sanitation was stolen by corrupt officials and wasted on cars and luxury goods."

Kek, retards.

I’m truly worried for you South African anons, I fully apologize for my country forcing your government to gibs control to dindu nuffins

And that’s coming from the bugmen who had a huge corruption problem just a decade ago

Well, if the US allows this Expropriation without Compensation to pass law here, then you should definitely start worrying about your government.