Why do people continually insist that the way to deal with shooter is to run and hide?

Why do people continually insist that the way to deal with shooter is to run and hide?

Instead, we should train the teachers and the older students to defend themselves. Could you imagine being the student who takes out a school-shooter? You would be drowing in so much pussy.

Isn't that the whole point of the "well trained militia"? Why shouldn't we defend ourselves when the police are inadequate?

Attached: american-kindergarten.jpg (1520x1013, 245K)

detonate your suicide vest instead of hiding

I don't think you understand how liability works. Schools can't send waves of children to tackle school shooters. If the child takes action into their own hands, fine. They're autonomous beings and no one can legally physically stop them. But it doesn't work the other way around. That's literally asking to be sued. Seeing how these lawsuits would come against the school and by extension the government. Money awarded to the parent for sending their child on a suicide mission would ultimately be payed for by taxes. So not only did a bunch of children die under the command of a teacher (which let's be honest we all know the ditz from high school who became a teacher), now the parents are awarded a bunch of money at the expense of tax payers who had nothing to do with the school shooter.

We do now, the new mantra being taught is run, hide, fight in that order.

You can't simultaneously condition a population to be pathetic docile sheep and then also defend themselves, hahahaha. Come on, man.

Also
>Instead, we should train the teachers and the older students to defend themselves. Could you imagine being the student who takes out a school-shooter?

You're talking about trying to teach a bunch of kids who on average can't even control their emotions enough to make legally binding decisions to kill people or be responsible with guns. Additionally, many of them lack basic reading, writing, and math skills even after graduating high school in many states. Do you remember public school? Everyone's apathetic until high school, and even then the majority of people remain apathetic or irresponsible to anything being taught no matter how cool or useful it is. The kids in my shop class blew up several balloons to the point where they gave several of themselves permanent tinnitus despite being told repeatedly to stop.

And before you ask I came from a 90% White area and all of the kids in shop class were White, the token niggers were too busy taking filler credit like cooking or some retard shit. Kids are fucking retarded.

God now I'm remembering the other retarded shit from shop class. You know those saws that stop instantly as an emergency measure when they touch flesh? We had several of them ruined by people who wanted to see if it would actuslly cut their fingers off despite the teacher telling them they don't always work and that they'd have to pay for the blades if it wasn't an accident. Some retard also hot glued electrical wire when we were learning how to fix household shit and when it got hooked up to the outlet it damn near started a fire.

I don't trust any of those fuckers with guns near me.

>And before you ask I came from a 90% White area and all of the kids in shop class were White, the token niggers were too busy taking filler credit like cooking or some retard shit. Kids are fucking retarded.

you are low IQ white mate. kids are not fucking retarded. They are retarded because the system makes them so. Alexander of Macedon was leading the left win of his father's army in an actual war at 16.

>Additionally, many of them lack basic reading, writing, and math skills even after graduating high school in many states.

Aren't the shooters usually from the same stock of pupils? Maybe treating the cause and not the symptom is the way forward... just a thought

Attached: 0513ceb0c5dc8a501066d754ca8dda9bdcf4c5.jpg (640x960, 55K)

I guarantee you almost none of the kids at my school were Alexander of Macedon tier and none of them could even make it past petty politicking or even day to day affairs with their poor inhibiton control and intelligence.

Fuck, if even half of them were as capable as Alexander intellectually and otherwise we'd have a utopia right now. But the painful truth is over half the population in our country is too dumb to grasp even basic civics and planning.

Yare yare user-san you really think American teachers give enough of a shit about their students to defend them? Smh

Most of them are paid shit wages and hate their job anyways because of helicopter parents and apathetic kids. The last year of my high school geometry teacher's career he failed over half his class on tests and played disco music all the time because he was sick and tired of being shit on for decades over his life decisions. He was unmarried and though he knew his math, nobody gave a crap to actually learn. I felt bad for him.

>Mm Man is a nigger
sigh

>Could you imagine being the student who takes out a school-shooter?

When our school did an unannounced shooter drill, the first thing I did was grab the metal broom ready to beat the fuck out of whoever walked in the classroom. A few years back in another school I went to, someone retard tried stabbing a guy in the science lab and the whole class fought him off.

homeschool for all!

Attached: 1501648688641.jpg (406x450, 56K)

>half the population in our country is too dumb to grasp even basic civics and planning

and how is this different to any previous time in history?

Greeks: more than half of the population in our city state is too dumb to grasp even basic philosophy and drama...
Romans: more than half of the population in our empire is too dumb to grasp even basic logistics and warfare...
Holy Roman Empire: more than half of the population in our empire is too dumb to grasp even basic Christianity and decency...
French Empire: more than half of the population in our empire is too dumb to grasp even basic concepts of the Enlightenment and the metric system...
British Empire: half the population in our country is too dumb to grasp even basic seafaring and navigation
EU: half the population in our country is too dumb to grasp even basic economics and migration

Attached: 1_IdGgdrY_n_9_YfkaCh-dag.png (2600x1300, 194K)

I have no idea how to unfuck our education system. Every possible solution is blocked by either people who want to break public schools in favor of privatization or people who have no idea how to actually get feedback from kids on what works and what doesn't instead of dumping dozens of standardized tests so that politicians can get their resume padded with a few statistics. None of the school administrators in my district actually made an effort to get to know the teachers or the students. It's like they operate in a completely different realm to the people they manage.

doesn't matter though. if every teacher has a sidearm then you only need one to sucker shoot the shooter while he's busy jihadding the useless ones.

What's the benefits of risking your life to save a bunch of brainwashed, kiked kids? If you're a white male I can guarantee they'd somehow make you look like the bad guy despite saving their lives.
It's all too late, user.

Given the state of burger education, this must be a 10th grade classroom.

Attached: 1515838082850.jpg (526x521, 29K)

The difference is that the majority of people were employed in menial labor and soldiers were either cannon fodder or landed men who had loyalty to the state and little motive to focus solely on plunder or the highest bidder. The early Roman Republic and Empire had a highly effective army not least because it was mostly composed of gentry who had family, estates, and political duties in Rome. When they switched to employing the literal riff raff, generals could simply increase their wages to gain the loyalty of landless and desperate men, hence why the crisis of the Third Century started and the fall of the Western Empire qas guaranteed.

Also, peasants generally weren't allowed to open carry weapons in the places you listed, much less in schools or even businesses. I highly doubt that aside from military schools, which have strict discipline that doesn't befit most of the public, that enough people are responsible, mentally stable, and even trustworthy enough to bear arms around other hormonal, shortsighted, and angsty teenagers.

I seriously wouldn't want to be in the same room as people who already fight violently over petty shit like video games, drugs, relationships, and personal insults if all of us were armed with guns. The culture just doesn't exist and until we can bring it about, every student carrying or being trained on weapons in schools are a retarded idea.

>lockdown lockdown it's all done, now it's time to have some fun!

The shooting is over everyone, let's go have some fun! Careful don't slip on the blood now

you are not saving the useless ones you are saving yourself, retard.

Would saving yourself be worth saving the others?

>majority of people were employed in menial labor
agreed that there has been a shift from productive sector to service, sector. However, I still see the plebs being plebs, regardless if they shovel horse-shit or busing tables

Attached: qreqw.png (1723x1078, 265K)