AUS/POL MURRAY DARLING EDITION

Peter FitzSimons became involved in a tense stoush on live TV today when discussing the Israel Folau saga that has divided the country.
unv.is/news.com.au/sport/rugby/panellists-clash-in-tv-debate-over-israel-folau/news-story/f026a04925832da2361f91b24a78436c

Melbourne police break man's arm in mistaken arrest at Fitzroy's Hares & Hyenas bookshop
Residents in Fitzroy say one man ran from the building "thinking it was an anti-gay home invasion", and was subsequently arrested on the street. He is now in hospital with serious injuries.
unv.is/abc.net.au/news/2019-05-12/melbourne-police-apologise-hares-and-hyenas-fitzroy-raid/11105106

As a river runs dry in the northern basin, the blame game continues, and farmer Andrew Watson says irrigators are being unjustly targeted over water use.
unv.is/abc.net.au/news/2019-05-12/cotton-farmer-defends-water-use-as-namoi-river-runs-dry/11104440

'We've asked women to work like men, and we've created an impossible target'
unv.is/abc.net.au/news/2019-05-12/mothers-day-and-mothers-guilt/11097082

RBA holds firm against cutting interest rates, with Australia's jobless rate set to rise
archive.is/1HRZ9

Fraser Anning. Working for real Australians: conservativenationalparty.org/

>AUS/POL Pastebins.
0bin.net/paste/pSTHcXhAHjsSKeUZ#tRQi3PVph- 5NXqdmJFFgm/PvBusZeo7Y8mYLWtJQ/f
pastebin.com/zXJYXE9t
pastebin.com/djMYk26h
pastebin.com/Wkc7DkZF

Attached: 1478925_770004816348628_1279722121_n.jpg (960x720, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unv.is/news.com.au/sport/rugby/panellists-clash-in-tv-debate-over-israel-folau/news-story/f026a04925832da2361f91b24a78436c
realestate.com.au/news/first-homebuyer-with-lucky-88-bidder-card-bags-property-for-165-million/?rsf=syn:news:nca:dt:article
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Vote 1
Conservative Nationals

Attached: SUB_t2_PEWDS.jpg (600x739, 190K)

>fuck off we're fu--

Attached: 1528703305965.png (720x760, 235K)

We really are full

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1557285531861.png (720x760, 245K)

Daily reminder the greens are faggots

Attached: 1557615067490.jpg (704x396, 12K)

Dammit.
You only beat me cause my ISP (internet service pigeon) is so slow.

full of shit cunt

Attached: sheep.jpg (630x370, 36K)

Captcha wouldn't load.
Had to abort and try again.
I have no reason to tell porkies.

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1554880101336.jpg (700x539, 96K)

It's not a contest

Time for your Daily Reminder that Boomers are scum and everything wrong with Australia.

sloppy job mossad

>Also

Another Reminder that Unchecked Migration is Generational Genocide.

Just thought I had the jump on you turbo postin seppo.

Okay, asio

Attached: MERINO glownigger.jpg (600x473, 309K)

Daily reminder to vote 1 Anning.

Attached: 1548502156631.jpg (679x960, 115K)

My grandad is based, I remember him teaching me about the White Australia policy when I was a kid

Not today

Attached: 1554527203033.gif (245x240, 494K)

Daily reminder to fuck your missus and put one in her oven.
t. father of 3

Attached: have_kids.jpg (929x1200, 100K)

>unv.is/news.com.au/sport/rugby/panellists-clash-in-tv-debate-over-israel-folau/news-story/f026a04925832da2361f91b24a78436c
Folau is a hero.

Who would have guessed the most based people in our country would be the Islanders.
Probably should have seen it coming.
>QLD most based state
>QLD full of Islanders

and Fitzsimons is a fucking wanker
and probably jewish

if i can't be racist towards island niggers then why does he get to be homophobic

You should be asking yourself why we worship homo's?

Homos are untouchable because it pagans love it.

Attached: cybele_worship.png (1182x1574, 1.33M)

>sunday night

who here ready for another big week of wagecuckery?

also planted more shit today

>chilli plants are STILL producing chillis
>its mid May

surely this isnt natural, r-right?

Attached: 1540289968763.jpg (600x600, 33K)

Everything wrong with this country in one article.
realestate.com.au/news/first-homebuyer-with-lucky-88-bidder-card-bags-property-for-165-million/?rsf=syn:news:nca:dt:article

i forgot the chinese go nuts over 8s

>that image of his friends

literal UN tier

>literal UN tier
my sides

Attached: 4734456.jpg (738x415, 66K)

There’s nothing more embarrassing then a white guy whose friends with Asians.

>MORE: Best suburbs to buy in if Labor wins
my fucking sides....

Attached: 1529325359458.png (378x357, 81K)

i don't
why do you worship island nigs

I'd need to have a job for that mate, my only consolation is that the depression that is going to hit within two years is going to destroy all of the faggots denying me employment because I don't have an arbitrary number of expensive and time-consuming certificates

Next time you apply tick that you're an aboriginal female.

When they question you in the interview (and they will) sue them for discrimination.

lol high house prices ikr
zoomers are gay im done with them already

>Implying they will take even that
My only options are spending 3 months on a Cert III learning shit that can be taught on the job or making friends and trying to land a job thought nepotism, and I don't know how to make friends

Just a reminder of the choice you need to make soon.

Attached: Bill n scomo more immigrants.png (1185x670, 706K)

Bill Shorten is going to lock you all up for racism when he becomes Prime Minister next week.

Reminder that the only major party not controlled by the boomers selling out our land and people and future is The Greens △.

Attached: △power is rising△.jpg (1297x1170, 594K)

Nah m8. Apply for meme jobs in HR and shit. Just lie on your resume. You're not trying to actually get the job, you're trying to get a discrimination pay out.

Gotta pick one of them user, or else the other might get in.

Attached: australian_voting.png (700x467, 549K)

Attached: Greens fags.png (1185x792, 1.03M)

>RBA holds firm against cutting interest rates, with Australia's jobless rate set to rise
these chucklefucks really need to be sacked

See ---

>2019 election results
>greens hold power of balance in both the house and senate

what would happen?

Attached: 1465114236497.jpg (800x800, 61K)

Based greenpiller

Attached: 1557213530457.png (988x1104, 756K)

So fuckin fuckt.

Attached: Bill n scomo shart.png (1185x773, 620K)

The Greens are literally the kikest party of the lot.

But I want an actual job mate, I don't even want a wife or kids or house or anything, I just want a job so I can afford a one bedroom flat or a share house so I can spend the rest of my life (which at this point will probably be over in 5 years) in relative comfort

I just want to go to work, do a proper, honest job and go straight home

This shit is why people voted for Hitler, once you've gotten to the point of calling for shootings and massacres over the lack of jobs it's not hard to toss everything else in too

They cut it and it just furthers ridiculous house prices.

>greens hold power of balance in both the house and senate
>what would happen?
Oz would be a third world country within 12 months.

>male
>HR

the ladies dont hire dudes for that department m8

Attached: 1476323602255.jpg (582x600, 87K)

Honestly Labor should just always form a coalition with the Greens, The Lib-Nat coalition would be BTFO for eternity.

im voting for them
>destroy coal
>destroy economy
>can't afford shitskin fest
they must be nazis then

he was just your average Italian doctor and olive farmer but then the boomers....
polluted his air with coal
polluted his water with fracking
polluted his economy with debt
polluted his memes with toptext-bottomtext
...now he fights for us. The millennial, the neet, the young wagie. My countrymen, follow his signal to greatness.... it looks as he looks: △

Attached: c60fb73c8a07e865b9b7abd56b8e2d5a.jpg (1024x577, 366K)

Attached: 1451938093016.jpg (1000x1502, 256K)

The Greens couldn't give less of a fuck about the environment.

They are just using it as a vehicle to get elected and contribute to the decay of society.

rates need to go up
lots
low rates just makes for a jew paradise

they basically are in one arent they? i cant really imagine greens ever siding with liberals if they get to be a kingmaker.

Attached: 1556457643490.png (2000x781, 65K)

The greens and labor are separate because the labor voters would be turned off by a coalition with the greens.
The greens seats still back labor so it's as good as the same thing.
For shitting up our country that is.

if they dont get the 76 or whatever it is in the house they will probably form government with one of the independents. my old electorate (cowper) is looking like it might finally swing against 60 odd years of national dominance, that independent will guarantee supply and that electorate will get pork barrelled to death

>Reminder that the only major party not controlled by the boomers selling out our land and people and future is The Greens △.
The only reason no one over 25 votes for the greens is because they've matured enough to know what a pack of utter fuckwits they are with policies designed to destroy the country.

Attached: 1542160509500.png (447x234, 89K)

Depends if labor need them to get across the line.

what businesses fund labor? i honestly expected the unions to be a higher %, is this what the LNP have whinged about for the last eternity? 33%

labor voters seem to be made up largely of low iq catholics

samefag

i assume it's the exact same businesses that fund lib, they just pay out less to labor
paid to lose.

Checked and keked. Honestly these are cringe but funny. Daily reminder though to put the Greens last.

Pretty much the only reason im a monarchist is that the main cunt bleating about a republic is that bandana wearing faggot.

I think you missed my previous here

Just for you.

Attached: Greens top bottom.png (1185x792, 1.03M)

It's much easier to get a proper job when you're a millionaire.

Daily reminder that the greens offer neetbux without ever telling anyone where the money is coming from.

Attached: 1542023288679.jpg (480x586, 101K)

lmao that never happens

>labor voters seem to be made up largely of low iq catholics
You forgot about the retards, bludgers and immigrants.

>without ever telling anyone where the money is coming from.

It's pretty obvious that greedy rich cunts will pay for it.

yep thats what i see when i look at every single boomer produced "meme".

Attached: roars in italian.jpg (940x627, 201K)

Oakeshott aint winning mate. I got a pineapple on the Mick the nats are running

this boomer tier meme cracks me up always. this bad boy will stand the test of time for sure

Attached: Anning for no reason.png (1185x788, 1.04M)

You have a choice and that choice is Fraser Anning and his Conservative Nationals, frens
pic related is his policies

this

Attached: AnningObjects.png (646x645, 122K)

Attached: Paying_for_our_plan_The_Australian_Greens_-_2019-03-22_23.36.16.png (1138x1079, 869K)

>It's pretty obvious that greedy rich cunts will pay for it.
Greedy rich cunts have the best accountants and pay little or no tax.

im voting nationals to cancel out your vote

The greens biggest donor is the CFMEU. If you can’t see how fucked that is you’re beyond hope. But let me guess, you just care about NEET bux.

Attached: Paying_for_our_plan_The_Australian_Greens_-_2019-03-22_23.41.34.png (1139x804, 605K)

>Remove the tax-free fuel rebate
Do the Greens understand Mining companys get that because they have to build and operate their own roads? If the gov bothered wide-scale infrastructure planning maybe taking it away would make sense but they're lazy cunts who won't do anything outside a major city.

what, the pajeet? l m a o. he doesnt even turn up to half of the events that the rest of the candidates do

Just piss off would ya mate. We've all had enough of you coming here shitting up the board.

Attached: boomer memes.png (1185x792, 766K)

It's a good thing that it's such a pisser of a party it will never hold government then, isn't it.

Everything with the greens comes down to lying or stupid. They are either aware and deliberately lying or too stupid to know. I’m not sure what’s worse.

>Do the Greens understand Mining companys get that because they have to build and operate their own roads?
A) they can afford to pay for it themselves
B) they're not going to exist much longer anyways

Attached: D2ss8E4X4AIav0U.jpg (1024x512, 81K)

The pajeet rani in, and won, the state election dummy. Nats candidate is a former cop from Kempsey (so is probably pretty redpilled on coons) named Conaghan.

They could quite possibly hold the balance of power with a minority Labor government this time next week

yeah i always thought it was just diesel subsidies since they dont drive on public roads. couldnt tell you what subsidies the oil and gas industry get but

Jow Forums is mine, all of it.
you boomers can go back to phpbb forums.

Attached: the major.jpg (700x467, 196K)

Agreed.
Gotta admit that Fat Clives idea to make interest on house loans a tax deduction is whole new level of retardation rarely seen before.

>Everything with the greens comes down to lying or stupid. They are aware and deliberately lying and are also stupid.
FTFY