How have they not shut this down yet?!?

youtube.com/watch?v=nn-zYXfdi1Y

Attached: 1929ecf9161590d49d3394fe9954d3a7.png (335x325, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oJL-lCzEXgI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why do Jews and you ovens go hand in hand.

shhhhhhhh

Attached: 1501605947850.jpg (1000x579, 178K)

they're telling us we're right in a coded message, and reminding us they are very powerful.

because the company is based in detroit, and jews filled it with niggers

The Russians haven't been America's enemy since 1991. The Democrat party has been America's enemy since at least 1965.

Attached: katrTA.png (445x491, 11K)

Holy shit that is the greatest fucking thing I've seen all year.

LMAO like fucking clockwork these JIDF dorks show up

it could use less niggers

alinsky tactics 101 fren

Attached: 1501617393610.png (1080x586, 600K)

That shit only works on retards and this isn't plebbit...

good luck

sure thing moshique

Are you kidding? The fact that this aired at all is amazing in and of itself.

Yep thats a pizzagate ad. The (((msm))) has been running pizzagate encryption in the mainstream since the midterms.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-04-10 at 2.29.50 PM.png (893x571, 477K)

And yet you post with reddit formatting. What that guy is posting are facts, and you're projecting JIDF

Like clockwork this is a pedophile shill trying to gatekeep. Usually of a shitskin color

>irrelevant Qanon tier boomer larps
>facts

the retards are out in full force

You're the one that is irrelevant you worthless shitskin

Attached: 1554001114047.gif (480x270, 494K)

Did you see the comment section? How does that make you feel? The goyim are knowing at rates that shouldn't even be possible.

>Qanon
LMAO
This is why you're easy to debunk, whatever you say is miss leading nonsense.

Attached: 1553998577374.gif (444x225, 360K)

the 'goyim' are waking up to the zionists and shitskins trying to run pedophilia encryption to sleep with kids

Your kvetching is music to my ears. More please.

this makes me so happy

>goyim in quotes
>more pissweak attempts to derail

Your desperation is palpable.

UNDERSTAND THE ARMENIAN GENOCIDE PSYOP AND WHAT THE DRUZE HAVE DONE TO THE WEST SINCE THIS LITTLE CAESARS COMMERCIAL CAME OUT

You're the one kvetching. Post a timestamp of yourself you shitskin

Yeah I'll get right on that, Schlomo. Thanks for the bump.

LMAO

It's not just the jews, all the minorities are aware and complicit in it as well. They are all trying to gatekeep and suppress whites from finding out that they're conspiring with the jews to steal the United States from whites and they are all doing it through targeting white women

I already erased your worthless goblin family from my afterlife. I decided to send you to Hell for all eternity.

>It's not just the jews

I'll take things that a JIDF operative would say for 1,000, Alex.

>since at least

mason kikes have never held americas best interest 1st

Attached: B888C79C-24FB-4BE0-BB4D-0A1AC3DC849F.jpg (600x477, 121K)

JIDF reinforcements have arrived. Same retarded boomer memes though.

You gave yourself out by not providing a timestamp of yourself I already wrote up a report using the encryption you shitskins use to communicate in that has 'circulated' within every law enforcement agency

haha lick my nutsack you silly kike

thanks again for the bump, every Jow Forumsack should see this little piece of genius

>talking down to God

Its over for you

And yet, it's a fact. And you're being so much against it to claiming it's a JIDF, and not even considering the possibility of anything/anyone else which proves you're projecting, you're literal JIDF doing what the memo told you how to respond to those of posters, this doesn't work, because patterns your responses are creating are exposing you. You should be using a counter argument to say at least, even if it was some wild conspiracy theory you just made up.

Take your goofy ass talmudic word salad and hit the bricks, Schlomo. I've never seen you kikes this desperate before.

You're funny at least, keep it up. :D

>take your goofy ass

You type like a leftist spic that spent the last few months on Jow Forums trying to play gatekeeper

Those democrats are fucking based. Where do I sign up?

I-is that really you Jebus? Posting in this th-thread on 4chang?
What the fuck are you on about Serbia?

Shitposting. Don't judge me please, this board is pure entertainment board to me.

Ah me gerd lemme link mah googs aact right now!!!

Fuck anyone bumping this. Fuck you fucking faggots.

I am white and not a nigger

You gave yourself out over here as well you worthless goblin

Why so mad?

cause the minorities are afraid of getting exposed as the colluding rodents that they all are

>he doesn't have a sock puppet google acct to shitpost on youtube

you're never gonna make it

Because you're a fucking nigger piece of shit that is too fucking retarded to not bump this.

Or you're bumping it on purpose.

Either way you should fucking die and you have cancer now. Fuck you. You suck shit.

LMAO yeah it's all a big minority conspiracy. At least you can count on JIDF for consistent lulz

>C O L L U S I O N
>O
>L
>L
>U
>S
>I
>O
>N

>Either way you should fucking die and you have cancer now. Fuck you. You suck shit.
Aww, don't be so mad, here's a (you), munch of it instead of a daily burger.

Attached: 1556137926191.jpg (5184x3456, 2.11M)

>big minority conspiracy.
>JIDF
Hey pal, Jews are a minority. Never heard about a little thing called the Holocaust?

Keep bumping cockroach. You're already dead.

to bad we dont have a little cesaers in germany would get myself a pizza from them right now

is that how you minorities try to communicate with minors?

>nigger trying to larp that he has magical cancer giving powers

You must have read my grimoires. I made sure none of you shitskins would acquire any sort of ability. I also gave you brain cancer. Die in misery

It is as you are all esteemed by the zionists into trying to steal the country from white people by communicating in encryption and coaching white girls not to sleep with white men or you will kill them

>t.

Attached: 1557461385623.jpg (640x625, 50K)

That'll be $23.87 plus tip

Attached: 1400138969802.jpg (417x626, 66K)

Don't have to. You already live in a third world fucking nightmare. Lol

Enjoy your shit fucking life in no where land.

>You must have read my grimoires.
Damn this nigga rly a wizard tho

I haven't seen this many assblasted kikes since the Dancing Israelis FOIA thread, and it's fucking glorious.

Bumping this thread likes it's my job, because they are so many triggered faggots responding. This is still literal christian, civilized utopia compared to wilderness of angry feminists, sjws and angry armed mutts roaming down the streets in that barrel of powder waiting to explode your living in.

you*re

I thought you were a kike based Serb, I was wrong about you. Carry on!

:D

Cause of people like you who don't deserve life

I am also God

You're the assblasted goblin that is trying to desperately do damage control for getting exposed like the transparent tranny rodent that you are

And here you are still trying to frame yourself that you aren't a conspiral goblin loser

Keep using that VPN faggot.

Fuck off and die.

Nigga u gay

bump

Oh look, more dipshits from nowhere land and vpns trying to bump for spam.

Lol, go fucking die.

Enjoy your eastern block shithole. Hahahhahahahahahhahahaha

Someone needs a hug.

Attached: Hug.jpg (731x974, 284K)

Attached: 57383.png (824x620, 37K)

Attached: 1557651007436.png (824x620, 40K)

You should fuck off and die

I'm not. Although I know that you're a tranny psychopath like every other single black man

Why am i so god damn hungry? I just had wienerschnitzel like 4 hours ago and i now my stomach feels empty. I think i broke my stomach. Too much booze. Do hangovers make you hungry? Ive been getting drunk all week and havnt had a hang over until today. I got like 7 hangovers hitting me at once. I feel like im dying.

Attached: 1557232993583.png (656x287, 390K)

Im hungry like the wolf.
youtube.com/watch?v=oJL-lCzEXgI

I could eat a fucking elephant.

>havn't
>erases the E to posit that you erased me
>trying to shill racemixing
>says he can eat an elephant which is symbolic of the Republican Party

You niggers all lost the second you opposed me. You're all going to die as trannys

Please jesus. Make me better. I dont wanna die.

How do i live for 500 years like noah?

I could eat a jackass too. I could eat a whole zoo.

Like them Venezuelans.

I could eat shamoo.

new york times editors meeting

Maybe it was that beer i had yesterday. I drank a beer thats been in the fridge for a few months. It had shit floating in it.

It didn't taste like Heineken.

Holy shit this thread really bothered some kikes

Yeap