What did she mean by this?

Attached: screenshot-twitter.com-2019-05-12-08-48-22-704.png (631x102, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6a2FPMbJ3yU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's more dangerous to have sex with women

She's just being considerate. she doesn't want to pass on her dozen STDs.

That her vagina is becoming old and crusty and she craves male attention. This no sex be is her cry out saying "please pay attention to me white males"

>*no sex bs
Fucking autocorrect

Have sex

she's actually addressing men and is bringing light to how easily AIDS is spread by buttfucking fags. she's /ourgirl/ now.

its always about sex with women
its so god damned childish

Lets all just take a moment to give thanks that none of us will ever have to worry about sex with a blue checkmark

youtube.com/watch?v=6a2FPMbJ3yU

No man wants her crusty crack, so now she is doubling down and playing lesbo-lite.

Yeah she says that now after having sex with 143 men.

They've gone insane there in kikewood hills.

Attached: 59975921_900049316996804_8405347630741192704_n.png (750x763, 311K)

Kek. awesome stuff, SA bro.

And that's a good thing

Perhaps our culture could come up with a way to make women more comfortable with having sex, something like frequent cordial interactions with one person from the opposite sex. Enough cordial interactions could make them trust someone enough to have sex with them. We could call it "marriage" or something like that.

how is pol always right

I'll translate, "please pay attention to me".
Alyssa Melano hasnt been relevant since Embrace the Vampire and Poison Ivy 2 when she was pre-Internet jerk off material. I'm surprised people on this board know who she is.

In all honesty Alyssa is probably the only legit #metoo from hollywood because of the shit she went through with punky brewster. A lot of you don't know, she has issues but she does have an excuse. I'm more disgusted with the peopel that made her off and how they exploit her for their own purposes. Anyway, just a little FYI.

Attached: 21-jason-kessler.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 77K)

>all the só ›¡oyboys itt that have never donkey punched a roastie

Reverse psycology, metoo has irreparably damaged female opportunities...she is a rich liberal im sure she can afford to travel somewhere that some quack can diddle her with a coathanger.

Can't wait to see how this is absolutely not gonna change anything.

I'm a MGTOW. I;m not a full MONK, but, i dont run up and start chatting up every girl i meet like a thirsty male... hells bells, i actually blow women off that come up to ME. I do this in retaliation to what women have become in our culture? SO, if women want to say no to sex? Good shit...

She's aware of the toll and doesn't want to pay it. Now she just uses big black dildos.

it means she can't get laid, so she is making excuses to justify her being incel.

Almost like promotion of severe promiscuity is not good for the society.