Reminder that Americans are in NO position to call ANYONE cucked. Americans are peak cuck. Americans are cuck incarnate...

Reminder that Americans are in NO position to call ANYONE cucked. Americans are peak cuck. Americans are cuck incarnate. America is a vortex of cuck.

Attached: USA changing face.jpg (899x899, 261K)

Other urls found in this thread:

census.gov/newsroom/facts-for-features/2017/cb17-ff01.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

At least Americans are relevant.

Haha. Cope more, faggot.

If Americans are white, then the entire Balkans are white as well. If balkanites are Turkish rapebabies, then Americans are Mexican rapebabies

One could say there, despite the growing number of Mexicans and niggers, white Americans still exist. But so does white Turks, white Brazilians, white Mexicans and even white Indians. Yet Jow Forums won't call anyone under these flags white.

If Americans are white, then almost everyone else is as well

prove me wrong

Don't despair too much there are more white Americans right now than at any point in history. Statistically, there are just a lot of shitskins right now.

dont need to your a jew

Cope cope.

Theoretically, Hispanics are also somewhat white.

>2060
>black percentage 13%
>only increases one percent
>....
>its already 13%
want me to tell you how i know this infographic is fake?

the growing beaner populatiom will start to behead and mutilate niggers like in the liveleak videos

Imagine if northern half of mexico was just ocean instead.
Damn.

Attached: 1398579535054.gif (645x773, 8K)

More black kids are aborted than having a right to live.

Blacks have a below-replacement-level fertility rate.

Butifel

right.. so the current 13% black population doesn't increase a single percent in over 40 years.. right..

Every American I have met in japan has been Mexican or black.

Right wing and even far right parties can win over ethnic minority voters.

It's easy if you know how to do it.

In Hungary, in the last election campaign, we managed to convince minority voters 15% of voters to vote for Viktor Orban, and most of them did.

But you have to use different methods. Strategies that work with white voters will not work with minority voter groups. Courting minorities in the media doesn't work either. In fact, alternative media channels should be used to get the minority votes.

Reminder that Europeans are going down the same exact path as America and are doing nothing to stop it except chastising Americans. You guys are supposed to be defending the white homeland yet you are doing nothing.

holy fuck we need to do something about the spics, didn't realize there were so many coming in

>ecuadorian talking shit about anyone ever
Your country is truly hell. Your capital is a sickening high-altitude, your government is horribly corrupt, your people are even more indolent, brown, and stupid than the US, and you have managed to all but outright destroy most great works left by the Spanish. There are so few native incans left that they are relegated to humiliating tourist schemes and trying to sell shitty knitted goods to whoever they can get their hands on. Your food is shit, your people are shit, your country is shit. If it were up to me every last one of you disgusting, walking shit piles would be taken from galapagos and thrown to the sharks.

Your people are worthless.

I am 100% more whiter than most Americans because I've green eyes and my ancestors literally claim descendent from Indra, the Aryan God, himself.

And it's beautiful.

We've been indoctrinated, disarmed and taxed into submission.
The US (or parts of it anyway) will unironically be the last bastion of whiteness by the end of the century.

Well what do you expect to happen with a sub-replacement-level fertility rate?

Literally the only increase in the black population in absolute terms, in the absence of massive black immigration, can come from longer lifespans meaning fewer deaths, and even that increase will only last a few decades and is affecting other racial groups except for Whites (keeping in mind that Blacks have a lower life expectancy than other racial groups in the US to begin with).

>despite being 13% of the population

that's funny because the black population (2017) is 17%...

census.gov/newsroom/facts-for-features/2017/cb17-ff01.html

Yeah, you're going to have different estimates for 2060 based on your projections for (1) future trends for population groups within the US and (2) immigration from the rest of the world. Obviously a projection with relatively low immigration forecasts, such as the one you link to, will end up with a higher proportion of Blacks by 2060.

Whites will be phased out. Its just natural. Pay your wagie taxes and go quietly into that good night.

By the way, the page you linked to has a 14% black population for 2017 with a 17.9% forecast for 2060.

They wont listen, they’ll just keep projecting

* 2015, not 2017.

What do you think sub-replacement level fertility rate means?

More people of the group die than are being born

Bait.