Why didn't Tarrant mention the jews?

why pol

Attached: 544735473457.jpg (1500x1000, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AcTEDWaaz3U
cfr.org/blog/five-eyes-intelligence-sharing-has-failed-combat-white-nationalist-terrorism
youtu.be/FuQz6ej7hT4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

tell me why anons

Attached: 894397859.jpg (474x387, 31K)

>THICCNESS
That's a jewess? fuck I'd sell out whites for that.

"No. A jew living in Israel is no enemy of mine, so long as they do not seek to subvert or harm my people".

Attached: 1555534000389.jpg (499x499, 41K)

Nah jews dont look like that. Jews are ugly as fuck.

Name 5 terrorist acts started by Jews. And no tinfoil shit like 9/11

He did
He said "kike in his own kikeland doesn't count as a fag to hate"

True story btw

Mossad, and sage.

Attached: 1554368387659.gif (2952x3047, 1.76M)

You are useless.

Attached: 1557453390174.jpg (629x782, 81K)

ah shit, here we go again

Why? He also mentioned as long as they aren't subverting my people or culture or something like that so even though he was very brief in his writings it was obvious he was aware of jews and what they do.

Tru sotry

He did (X) is the jews

only 85% of them

cfr.org/blog/five-eyes-intelligence-sharing-has-failed-combat-white-nationalist-terrorism

>why not mention da jooz?
>Council On Foreign Relations does not even try to hide it any more
>Five Eyes intelligence sharing agreement

"The Five Eyes intelligence partnership among these five states has, over time, been effective in monitoring and responding to the challenges of the Cold War, the threat of Islamist terrorism, and more recently in managing the evolving strategic threat that China poses in the Asia-Pacific and other regions. The threat of terrorism from white nationalists, however, is in some ways a more dangerous threat than either of these challenges, simply because it has been largely ignored by policymakers."

Attached: RTX6RAKV.jpg (260x146, 15K)

because he was one. Or was working for them.

Same reason he or the media didnt mention living in israel or serving in the idf

>No extensive expose on world Jewery and Zionism
>limited hangout at best
>blame the primitive sandniggers goy
>not one swastika
>not one Cross

Attached: 1557540408201.gif (326x217, 1.29M)

im gettin real sick of this shit

Attached: 1557602894435.png (732x732, 80K)

that's barely even a dogwhistle

tell me why Brentons image he posted on infinity was named "screw your optics"?

Jew detected.

Attached: 707E5711-0732-4A56-B41A-DC249EA09B0E.jpg (479x552, 36K)

what do you think about liberal jews in US?

Oh you're right, go ahead and write your manifesto more clearly before shooting up some muds to dab on Tarrant

Even pewdiepie had the balls to say 'death to all jews', this guy pussyfoots around the jews like a good goy doesn't he?
sloppy job

great retort, sarcasm always gets the point across

>Shooter: The Jews are invaders. All Jews must leave the west. If they must be removed by force then so be it
>Kike Shill: This guy didn't call out the Jews!

Attached: 1541230839865.jpg (688x456, 41K)

Straight from the horses mouth.

who are you quoting?

He only knew the surface level pills. If he'd gone deeper down the rabbit hole, there wouldn't be any reason to not mention what the jews have done, especially considering he was an accelerationist. There's no reason not to do it other than lack of information.

>so long as they do not seek to subvert or harm my people".
Brenton is being very tounge in cheek when he said that. Virtually all Jews are against whites in one way or the other and Brentom gave them an impossible criteria to meet

Red pill 101 is jews.

Attached: 356847586.jpg (736x736, 62K)

cross has been long hijacked by pedos fags and nog lovers

He did just not super obviously, I think the line was something like
>A Jew in Israel is no enemy of mine.
Which translates roughly to fuck off back to the desert kike

What? Literally just today FBI released huge amount of declassified info on dancing Israel’s lol youtu.be/FuQz6ej7hT4

>that's barely even a dogwhistle
(You), were one of them do you know how this website works?

This

Because like many people have correctly guessed, it was a sloppy Mossad job. Jews biggest enemies are whites and Arabs, so they get them to fight amongst themselves in order to always avoid consequences for their own actions.

He didn't want people to think he was some sort of racist

Attached: 1318440758001.jpg (500x375, 50K)

>He did just not super obviously
So you're telling me he wanted to be extra subtle about jews but at the same time livestream killing muslims?

Attached: 9526700.jpg (250x318, 15K)

you didn't quote me, you clicked on my post and then quoted someone else. Who? Who were you quoting?

looks like a deep fried stick of butter.

Idk, he literally said, "A jew living in Israel is no enemy of mine."

Attached: 1555339286011.jpg (219x231, 14K)

death to all white invaders in afreeka

and its beautiful

this and checked

Attached: 1500175112555.jpg (1200x800, 233K)

bull fucking shit nigger, that line was proof he was a Mossad actor. Every Jow Forumsack knows jews are to blame for muslims coming to white lands, not mulsims themselves. It makes no sense why he'd target muslims and not jews directly, it makes no sense at all.

Notice when another deranged dude actually tried to shoot up a synagogue he only managed to get one old lady

Does it matter? In the end he didn't manage to change anything.

>Does it matter?
Thats a very jewish thing to say.

Attached: 54573777447.jpg (634x950, 130K)

Attached: 30qwsx.gif (360x202, 2.31M)

not that you would know, Let your country get fucking shoahed and your people die while you make pol posts about the white race from your moms basement. Kys

Jews aren't even semitic.

>doesn't exist

sloppy job mossad

what a dumb faggot

Attached: israel_hitler-quote.jpg (631x314, 108K)

I can't tell if this is a joke of if the creator knows the truth

the people who falsely claim to be 'jews' (Judeans) are the descendants of Cain, who is the child of Eve and Satan

this was all part of God's plan, as these troublemakers are mentioned constantly through the Bible, even immediately after the seduction of Eve

checked

Attached: 1538768312610.png (552x515, 427K)

crickey

Attached: CNN_OC.jpg (500x501, 30K)

checked

Attached: bb59f9a4b4610b8b692ca0af03b5dce9c6eb0080ef2e78e854fa4cc5b0fbad7f.jpg (1256x706, 64K)

>so long as they do not seek to subvert or harm my people
AHAHAHAHA
How bluepilled can he get?

Attached: priroda.jpg (1000x892, 114K)

"My people" means that he's fine if jewish people subvert nonwhites.

Only correct answer. Naysayers are retarded or shills.

Attached: jew6.jpg (720x710, 62K)

What she's not saying is that it is the kikes who are importing anti-semitism into Europe.

Attached: image.jpg (1024x576, 55K)

Well, duh!

Attached: image.jpg (320x291, 49K)

Shloppee jab MOO-SAD.

Attached: 1556998473052.jpg (750x562, 57K)

Why did OP not read the manifesto?

How about every single one?

"A Jew in Israel is no enemy of mine, as long as they don't seem to subvert or harm my people" - tarrant.
He gave them an impossible criteria to meet. Every one of the Jews pol talks about is his enemy. Also every Jew that doesn't live in Israel is an invader and shall be treated like such.

Attached: 1556495990166.jpg (792x936, 113K)

cope

Attached: 536475.jpg (550x430, 27K)

sorry not you frenchbro

The first quote can easily be located on Youtube.

The second quote cannot be found anywhere. The twitter account for @Barbara_Spectre is suspended. Twitter would not suspend Barbara Spectre if that were her real account.

was tarrent that stupid. the mayor of christchurch is jewish

Attached: stinkwater.png (1004x838, 437K)

He did and he knows that its not just jews and jews are just the surface. Search for Group X in the manifesto.

You believed that was actually his "will"? Lmao, just subscribe to pewdiepie faggot

what species of whale is that?

interested from a scientific point of view

the best kind

Attached: 45468564576.jpg (1280x1825, 393K)

Mossad agent

Idk but it’s a good question considering

>WW1
>WW2
>Cold war
>Iraq war
>Afghan war
>Korea war
>Vietnam war
Basically every war

really gets me going, she was opperation in a jewsih thinktank in sweden at the time of the first quote while we only had a population of 8.8mil

israel is at 8.7 right now so im guessing those refugees are gonna start to roll in any day huh?

Attached: 1552485795011.jpg (640x640, 29K)

Why do u think.

This, I'm agreeing with the leaf

Because he was mossad

because hes an idiot who attacked the symptom. he doesnt even know about the kikes involvement in the replacement. tarrant is retarded and autistic

Holy fuck man, you got some shit taste. I looked at that and my first reaction was "Damn that lady is trying to swim up-river."

I'm guessing he didn't raise the JQ either because he is one, or so he wouldn't be *quite* as discredited by the MSM. If he had started his manifesto like "1488, IT'S DA JOOS" he would've instantly be written off as another one of those guys.

Attached: 1557160970134.jpg (1024x754, 173K)

I actually knew him. Never thought he would do what he did. I worked with him for 4 months. He used to talk about everything that was in his manifesto. He didn't like Jews. He was just a normal dude. He went to NZ after he left our work. He was a likeable guy.

Retarded pavian shilling and sliding.
and look at all these newfags..
I don't see a future for this.
sage

>warmth in winter
>shade in summer
10/10 would harpoon

a retard replying to a slide thread with a nigger comment.
why are you such a simple piece of shit?

Sloppy job Mossad

Attached: 1509287709150.gif (620x566, 455K)

he mentioned the jew.

you are useless.
get fuck off my board nigger

>Sports Illustrated
>slaps a chubster
Why?

Fit, toned, and semi-muscly ladies would do fine.

he didnt delusional germbro

>Why isn’t water wet
>im y fronted and dumb as a clog

He did Augustus.

MOOSE LAMES
You are crap at this.

>YOU HAVE TO PICK HEWS OR MUSSIES
Nope. Both the same thing.
Now try going back to blue socks & clip flops Lol.

He was an ecofascist who assigned an equal amount of blame to greedy white businessmen as greedy jewish businessmen. Of course, whites are the reasons jew parasites have any power in the first place.

As for why he didn't even mention them, he did. He mentions how our modern enemies are the same as the money changers in the Bible.

I think he didn't want to be stereotyped into a corner by the media. Little did he know that the media would try to memory-hole him...

People who think he should have attacked the Jews are retarded . Jews are a tiny minority in NZ and hard to identify ,the average pleb would not think about Jews at all. Muslims however are highly visible and many norm tier shits are questioning the amount flooding in their country

For this sort of attack you want a clear message that is understandable to even the most amoeba iq people. Saying "this in an invasion mudslides are the enemy" then providing action is concise and effective. The amount of normies I encountered shortly after saying shit like "well it's not surprising someone got fed up with them" shows how effective his attack was. You never introduce multiple enemies ! It just adds confusion and dilutes your message.

Not to mention the morale boost Tarrants attack provided . So good to just think of that bitch asking for help then getting blown away. People shilling mossad etc are just trying to demoralise Pol and making sure people don't start getting the idea that hey actually I can do something.

Sperm whale you poofter and she’s hungry, outta my way you skinny seppo shit