Happy Mother's Day

"Monument of the Unborn Child, by artist Martin Hudáček, depicts a woman grieving her abortion and the spirit of her unborn child consoling her."
Brutal in its simplicity. Now this is real art. This is EXACTLY what the post modern nihilist Jews were afraid of. archive.org/details/youtube-eTmNWY0ZPfM

Attached: The Unborn Child.jpg (645x469, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FCuy163srRc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Very nice, though it makes more sense to be a miscarriage than an abortion

The child doesn't give a shit m8

I think you've missed the point. The grief is REGRET about the choice to abort.

This coming from someone that has shit in the street at least ONCE.

whats my shitting in the street have to do anything with this post

You said "give a shit". And I am sure you have given at least one shit on your streets. Deny it.

It's an interesting sculpture, OP.

Attached: Abortion .jpg (506x624, 58K)

High chance that child would be neglected, underfed, and abused or abandoned by or due to the actions of an irresponsible mother

Great statue
We need a statue of Brenton Tarrant in full kebab removing uniform.

Abortion should not only be legal, but women should be payed to do it.
We keep that up for ten generations and only good god-fearing people would remain.

In fact, let's pay people the average one-year salary to become permanently and irreversably ( ballchop/ovaryremoval ) sterilised.

And THIS is what we need to defeat the feminists and their marxist masters.

I wish I had been aborted

This coming from mart sharter

Attached: images (3).jpg (225x225, 12K)

Should've made him grab onto an artery attached to the heart
Or a piece of intestine maybe?

I kind of agree with sterilization. The average nigger will take home about 1 million in welfare from America over its lifetime. We just offer it 100k for a non-reversable sterilization. Bingo, no more niggers from that nigger. 1 Trillion payout clears 10 million niggers off the board. That is 1/3 the annual federal budget of any given year or the military budget. 3 Trillion pretty much wipes the niggers out. And they just spend it on cars and rims and sheeit. it would be great for business.

Do I have to show pictures of the IDF pissing its pants???

He wants to save your dicks. I suggest you watch. Your blood cult is coming down.
youtube.com/watch?v=FCuy163srRc

Attached: 1557592355852.jpg (1024x602, 99K)

that makes two of us

Do you mean Happy Parent One's Day. Someone people are marginalized by the word Mother. I don't know why yet, but I'm sure somebody will find offense in that.

Are you sure she wasnt run over by a "refugee?"
Or kidnapped by kikes?

>Get vasectomy for 100k
>Have it reversed
>Get another vasectomy for 100k

It'll be vandalized by feminists, I'm sure. They'll probably mob the guy who made it too.

Don't know who that is or WTF that is. Unborn drama crap, high the righteous just pu5ting up a fight for the good... Pretentious pricks and idiots at large.

Want to do right feed the hungry children starving, clothe them and protect them, seek them out even in the thorns or shut the frig up!

Raise the fury in me like a great wortex, back hand virtual mega slap for 5he wana be virtues judgmental idiots, the unborn oh ef off!

Meh If he made the child a nigger with the SHEEEIT face then it would have been a masterpeice.

Nope, three.

Wellfare for sterillization.

How long until mothers day is turned into cool wine aunt day?

Attached: 1syd8azzi1e21.jpg (409x359, 45K)

> Now this is real art.
lol, no, it's masturbation for your feelings, you don't give care about those dead nigger babies.

beautiful.

and fuck mom who kill their kids

>only niggers abort
Kill yourself faggot kike

Attached: 1552265947494.gif (900x900, 1.91M)

>makes more sense to be miscarriage
Or nigglet

Can all you r/the_donald cucks fuck off already? How much more will you shill against the most potent nigger-killer in history until you finally realize how fucking stupid you are? genocide is a kindness amerimutts do not deserve

You're being an idiot. Yes, it might result in a lot of Black abortions in America, but who has the most abortions over here? Who has the most abortions in Canada? What about the bigger picture about what the mere presence of abortion does to a society and its view on life?

OP is American, look at it from his point of view. In America, abortions disproportionately kill more black babies than most other races. These trump supporters are pretty adamant about reducing their 56% white demographics to below 40% by the end of 2024.

Exact opposite you utter brainlet
To show this to someone who’s had a miscarriage would probably qualify as abuse

p o o
o
o

America is the global super-power and the head of all culture in the world today. What happens there spirals outwards.

>but who has the most abortions over here? Who has the most abortions in Canada?
>imblying I should care about lost countries