IT IS HAPPENING!!!!!!!

archive.fo/yxurv

>Tennessee judge postedracist and anti-Semitic articles on his Facebook page, including one saying that Jews should “get the f**k over the Holocaust.”

Attached: 20190512_160101.jpg (1080x744, 263K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/yxurv
youtube.com/watch?v=avaSdC0QOUM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

based and dare i say redpilled

i trust his judgment

You can’t talk like that to your bosses!

how is that anti-semetic? they're literally turning their WWII fantasy nonsense into a religion and it's tiring.

This is the kind of fresh thinking we need on the Supreme Court.

>archive.fo/yxurv
He backtracked too much. If you believe something, stand up and say so.

based

Also based archive. OP not a faggot.

Attached: 4653cc5bfcdbc496cbd45a06980baba777db0008cbd9a68848f9dd406079a111.png (593x593, 430K)

I'm having trouble understanding why he's wrong tho

Attached: 1496263832115.jpg (657x527, 53K)

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

hes right, obviously

>anti genetic
>he's stating facts
Pick one

Fucking autocorrect

this guy knows what's up

lol, potatoes

Hopefully he sues the ADL for defamation and libel.

Winston has been teaching bible study classes to his neighbors.

Was thinking the same thing, particularly the part where he didn’t SAY anything, article is talking about facebook shares.

Wew lad how does the US allow such anti semitisms to exist

Attached: 1555928584777.gif (375x346, 3.59M)

Jews really need to get the fuck over the holocaust

They seem to have gotten over the Holodomor.

I first moved to Japan and was teaching English. We had an activity for the kids to write letters to my friends, and while describing them, I said one is a Jew. Then when the students asked "What's a Jew?", I knew I made the right decision moving to Asia.

All genuine holocaust survivors are dead by now anyway.

This judge thinking he has free speech in the jewnited states of weimarica displays a severe lack of judgment

its holohoax

youtube.com/watch?v=avaSdC0QOUM

how do you make a parody song this good?
they are trolling

death to the faggot

>never happened
>no genuine anything germ cuck

Stay weird, Italy

my god the beer jews have been here again and drank all my beers even the reserve ones. I had three in the reserve, they are all gone

GOD DAMNIT JEWS! WHY COULDN'T LEAVE MY BEER ALONE

anyways one smoke and I pass out... yeyeye I will bitched, but I didn't drink on friday though. I will use this. they think they own you, you know. sometimes you put up with it..oth.. I stop now

well at least this time the beer jews didn't put sigarettes in my beer

Go home hanz? you're drunk

>tfw I'm a Tennesseefag
Steve Cohen kvetching incoming in 3...2...

Attached: eatshitnigger.jpg (242x208, 7K)

Ohhhh no no no no

kek

it's amazing to me how the guilt of the holocaust has shifted to ALL white Americans now.

i dont feel a god damn thing boi

Why can't they get over it Jow Forums?

BASED

he'll be unemployed before the end of the week
ADL is the American gestapo, and all mutts bow to it.

I didn't even know our state had a holohoax commission. Memphis having an Islamic center is yet another reason south eastern TN should be firebombed.

Attached: 1548165910139.jpg (528x522, 61K)

>“get the f**k over the Holocaust.”
That's not anti-Semitic though. Jews should unironically get over it. Just like blacks and slavery. Whites got over Muslims taking them slaves. The word 'slave' comes from Slavic. Everybody should get over everything and fuck off.

His career is over.

Attached: 30f0ik.jpg (304x296, 11K)

>genuine holocaust survivors

>genuine
>holocaust
Pick one.

Memphis is more like Mississippi than the rest of Tennessee. Always thought the city was in the wrong state.

I love Tennessee now

a truly great mustache
he must have a Celtic fatherline

Attached: 7UP7LFLE5VBQ3KDETT6XKRT5B4.jpg (1200x900, 196K)

there actually are some places in the USA where Jews have no power
Ron Paul was basically Jewish public enemy #1 but they couldn't keep him from getting elected in the part of Texas he represented because the Jews basically have no clue how to appeal to the kinds of Americans who really give zero fucks about political correctness

new itv2 show, judge keith lemon

>He backtracked too much.
This is why the West is in the state it's in. If we all spoke truth, unified to fight for what's right, and never backed down, we'd secure a decent future.

Its not anti-semetic. Jews are extremely unAmerican and anti-free speech. No one cares about their stories from 100 years ago and they can’t stand it because they use it as power.