It is impossible to be both a Christian and a Trump supporter

It is impossible to be both a Christian and a Trump supporter

Attached: 14A6C8FD-CEF6-4A53-8ACF-5D1E70A7A5B3.jpg (895x800, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bjp.rcpsych.org/content/201/4/282.abstract?etoc
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-9477.2007.00176.x/abstract;jsessionid=279C92A7EB0946BBA63D62937FC832A9.f04t03
boston.com/news/globe/ideas/articles/2007/08/05/the_downside_of_diversity/?page=full
pnas.org/content/108/4/1262.abstract
ajph.aphapublications.org/doi/abs/10.2105/AJPH.2012.300787
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-7687.2012.01138.x/full
mailman.columbia.edu/public-health-now/news/living-ethnically-homogenous-area-boosts-health-minority-seniors
fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-most-diverse-cities-are-often-the-most-segregated/
amazon.com/The-Ethnic-Phenomenon-Pierre-Berghe/dp/0275927091
livescience.com/46791-friends-share-genes.html
jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html
theindependentaustralian.com.au/node/57
youtube.com/watch?v=XdoH2AEAWuw
youtube.com/watch?v=e9dZQelULDk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: drumpft weed245.png (760x499, 370K)

If we reduce it to not wanting million of inmigrant coming to usa YES
Racial/ cultural diversity only bring chaos and racial tensions so the human way is rejecting this false dogmas

1k christians blown up easter...
media barely covers it..
calls them all "easter worshippers"

some kid shoots a couple fingers off a rabbi and murders a jewess..
OY VEY!
OY FUCKIN VEY!
WEEK LONG COVERAGE.
FULL BLAST>

Diversity increases psychotic experiences.

Diversity increases social adversity.

A 10% increase in diversity doubles the chance of psychotic episodes.

bjp.rcpsych.org/content/201/4/282.abstract?etoc

Diversity reduces voter registration, political efficacy, charity, and number of friendships.

Ethnic diversity reduces happiness and quality of life.

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-9477.2007.00176.x/abstract;jsessionid=279C92A7EB0946BBA63D62937FC832A9.f04t03

Diversity reduces trust, civic participation, and civic health.

boston.com/news/globe/ideas/articles/2007/08/05/the_downside_of_diversity/?page=full

Ethnocentrism is rational, biological, and genetic in origin.

pnas.org/content/108/4/1262.abstract

Ethnic diversity harms health for hispanics and blacks.

ajph.aphapublications.org/doi/abs/10.2105/AJPH.2012.300787

Babies demostrate ethnocentrism before exposure to non-whites.

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-7687.2012.01138.x/full

Attached: LRXH.jpg (602x569, 157K)

Ethnically homogenous neighborhoods are beneficial for health.

mailman.columbia.edu/public-health-now/news/living-ethnically-homogenous-area-boosts-health-minority-seniors

Diversity in American cities correlates with segregation.

fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-most-diverse-cities-are-often-the-most-segregated/

Races are extended families. Ethnocentrism is genetically rational.

amazon.com/The-Ethnic-Phenomenon-Pierre-Berghe/dp/0275927091

It is evolutionarily rational to be friends with someone genetically similar to you.

livescience.com/46791-friends-share-genes.html

Racism and nationalism are rational and evolutionary advantageous strategies.

jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html

Homogeneous polities have less crime, less civil war, and more altruism.

States with little diversity have more democracy, less corruption, and less inequality.

Attached: 1555825266955.webm (640x360, 2.94M)

It's impossible to be both a Christian and a Jew supporter.

Schools pump whoredom in to kids soft heads starting in elementary school. Kids learn from their peers, not their parents, and the peers learn from the media and schools. We have my body, my choice in this country, but you have to pay taxes to send your kids to Jewish brainwashing centers. Get people behind school choice. My kids, my choice. They RAPE their minds in public schools.

I had better not be accused of being anti-woman. I love women. Nothing is more anti-woman than the Jewish influenced system of institutions in the West. Women are like children, in motivations and agency. They need to lose all political and most legal rights, and we will take good care of them. Nothing is worse for women and better for Jewish capital than requiring women to wageslave. Expecting women to work outside the home increases production and destroys wages, and it wastes female lives in slaving for a company. Not only does it destroy the family, but male productivity also suffers from not having a trustworthy assistant in the home.

The age teens are expected to lose their virginity is the exact age they should be expected to be married. Marrying young means couples grow together. The only reason marrying your high school sweetheart isn't common is that college is hung over high schoolers like a ominous cloud. Nothing can get in the way of a college education or they'll end up bare foot and pregnant living in a trailer. Instead they sleep around and they trail through multiple relationships of convenience.

Public school and colleges are the problem. They are self promoting, Jewish brainwashing centers. Public schools and colleges have an invested interest in not seeing kids get married off and leave their system.

>What Really KILLED Rural, Small Town America
youtube.com/watch?v=XdoH2AEAWuw

So the leftist cartoonist who drew this agrees that a barrier works pretty well at keeping people out?

also pro-Trump and anti-Israel

Attached: ESKY.jpg (900x506, 61K)

>God built a wall and thoroughly vets anyone before letting them in
Is the left incapable of self awareness?

Might as well get the whole thing with audio
youtube.com/watch?v=e9dZQelULDk

I can make this a lot easier. Get married have children go to church. Work an honest day and grill on the weekends. Save for retirement and then go through your backlog

so walls do work

some jew / leftist trying to scare honest and moral people by claiming the book of morals and supernatural events they follow somewhere says they will be punished forever if they dont help destroy there own race and culture. to bad it doesn't work since rightwing people aren't npcs that just subscribe to whatever seems popular

>Trump bad cuz wall
>But God builds a wall too
Haha, get it? Gnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh

this comics are for the (((left))) to jerk themselves off to. this isn't changing anyones mind this isn't deep this is shit, and they know that but its not supposed to be its just for them to look at and go, "hahah take that drumpf"

Can you be Jewish?

There's bound to be a merchant selling ladders nearby.

Attached: You're going to hell.png (905x800, 501K)

Nope, you can't climb your way into heaven, you can only be let in by Jesus Christ if you are one of his flock, this catholic crap really is funny and not biblical at all.

god is like a invisible best friend
>somehow he always agrees with you

>I like open borders and societal dysfunction, I'm a good Christian. Jesus hates laws and wants you to be poor.
It is impossible to be a leftist and a patriot.

Attached: 865321_0706-loca-bryton-mellott.jpg (456x600, 47K)

No one goes to heaven so this is a non-issue

Funny how they try to turn it around when the joke rests on heaven not having open borders to begin with
According to leftist tards like you everyone should be allowed into heaven and God is a bigot

that's true, Trump openly supports immigration, miscegenation, extra marital sex
honestly he probably doesn't even believe that the wife is the property of the husband or that women's authority is god's punishment upon a wicked people

Yeah why not just give away everything I own, surely God will repay me in afterlife!
get the fuck out.

Getting into heaven is completely merit based, and to get in you have to approach a checkpoint where your history is analyzed before you are allowed past the wall. Can we meme this?

Attached: 1552007490856.jpg (600x656, 71K)

Faggot.

Attached: atheist smuggie.jpg (908x539, 71K)

Came here to post/say this.