Untitled

thenewamerican.com/culture/item/32245-pope-francis-calls-for-end-of-sovereignty-and-establishment-of-global-government?vsmaid=4572&vcid=3585

Attached: FUCK THAT NIGGER.png (458x448, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Resurrection_(Fazzini)
archive.is/1yS1l
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

One Earth government brings me closer to Gundam being real, so I support it.

$1000 a month and a free gundam

I hope you move to Australia, Feddie scum

>Thinks Jews will give him battle suit.

Attached: sfuayf.jpg (897x1055, 202K)

Also, can I just say that while I know this is an opinion piece, it just reads like a hysterical rant? I mean, dude, governments are just whatever the fuck people feel like. They're not special or sacred institutions, they're just regular old institutions. If someday, people want to make one big institution for the entire world, that's okay. It'll be good at some things and bad at others just like every other form of government.

it's literally not ok

behold the throne room of the false church, and the speaker at its head//

Attached: satan.jpg (2048x1132, 460K)

Fuck off we’re full

the head of baphomet on full display

Attached: baphomet.jpg (432x458, 45K)

What in the serious holy fuck is that nightmare? Is this real? Source nigger. Source NOW!!

this is the throne room of the vatican

enjoy your colony

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Resurrection_(Fazzini)

WTF and why??

"La Resurrezione depicts Jesus rising from a nuclear crater in the Garden of Gethsemane. "

I CALL BUUUULLLLLSHIT. That is the fucking beast riding the dragon Satan. Holy fuck, how can the world not see this?

Funny that the sculptor of this evil suffered a blood clot and died upon its completion.
as a show of allegiance some say, mirror an image of the sculpture to see the head (skull) of a goat, i have posted a shoddily done mirror in this thread

read the Wikipedia to see the official story

I will, enjoy your South Americans

Attached: C486C252-8501-4BC4-A2F5-ACDAA38987B8.jpg (300x300, 18K)

Attached: 9010514034846.png (1000x1000, 86K)

double checked

No wonder that Benedict XVI abdicated. When he heard what kind of shit they wanted him to push, he immediately wanted to be as far from that as possible.

Benedict XVI is still my pope.

>Pope calls to establish NWO which historically is an antithesis of Christian values
hmmmm

he says lots of shit recently
First he tried to probe the water with "hell doesnt exist", then he went full on "you dont have to believe in god to go to heaven" and "animals go to heaven too".
He definitely is some kind of subversion plant.

the church, in modern times, perhaps since vatican II, perhaps since long before that, has been a corrupted institution that jesus would see burned to the ground.

he would see its greedy, corrupt, evil leaders cast out as he cast the merchants from the temple.

Yeah it's becoming increasingly obvious that it's subverted

Cucktolics will defend this. Or pretend like hes not a Vicar of Christ.
Typical cuckold behavior.

OKAY WTF, I'M BUMPIN' THIS SHIT

Attached: 56248114_2329318300425982_3799605804101795840_n.jpg (136x142, 3K)

The pope is a Jewish plant. The pedo shit were also done by Jews who infiltrated the church to bring it down from the inside.
archive.is/1yS1l