What does Jow Forums think of mixed martial arts?

What does Jow Forums think of mixed martial arts?

Not necessarily just ((UFC)) but the art form and community as a whole in question

Attached: https___specials-images.forbesimg.com_dam_imageserve_169025470_960x0.jpg_fit=scale.jpg (960x640, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chat.whatsapp.com/D0yxaoy9FUmHfw5FBjc3Ai
youtube.com/watch?v=CAtFnY4Z-4k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MMA is great to learn but the sport itself attracts a lot degenerates and kikes (like most other sports).

As a sport, it's great. The problem is that our culture doesn't value combat anymore, so it gets swallowed up by the trash of the world and run by criminal coke-head scumbags.

its kinda boring to watch

degenerate ape mentality. for low iq men with nothing to do in life. whites didn't conquer the earth by being the best at unarmed combat. but anyone who wants its deserves it so keep it on the menu for ways to waste your life

Many fights are snooze fests but
personally the more I understand about each discipline and the techniques involved with mma the more entertaining the fights become to me, it's like chess
Tldr

It'a great as a hobby. You get strong, you gain self-confidence and you can beat up 90% of the population in a 1 on 1 street fight.

It's not worth it as a professional career.

Lol, you sound like a fag.

I train hard amd watch it, but as a profession it is slave tier. I much rather go into business, finance and capitalism.

Lots of right wingers here are complete MMA fanatics, though.

I'm still salty that some unskilled roid monkey could win the title despite being outclassed using pure brute Force and roids

I want to like MMA, I like the idea and philosophy behind combat sport. It’s just boring.

I’m sure it’s because I’m untrained in grappling but I find that when the fights devolve into two exhausted men on the ground wrestling, it becomes unwatchable. I can’t stand boxing because of the Negro worship but the fights were far more entertaining.

>it's like chess
It's like any game that involves strategy.

I like it only when niggers get knocked out

Attached: nigger knockout spree.webm (404x720, 2.75M)

I guess it's okay? It's anpther combat sport, no more no less.

It's awesome, but less so since they added gloves, as people should fear broken hands when punching the head. Strategy game, one on one, everything on the line, you win in training, not on the day of. Gets men in shape, and with practical muscle, not bullshit posing muscle. Plato was a wrestler, and the Ancient Greek ideal was a man who could both contemplate philosophy and make another man submit in pankration by breaking his fingers one by one.

All that - 100%

I had an amateur fight to put training to the test. Was good fun but once was enough. Still train 4-5 days a week. Fighting fit is fitness on a completely different level.

>martial arts
This issue is the testosterone involved is blocking out the actual art of it. That all the "champions" are basically settling on the most efficient moves someone already discovered.

used to be martial arts was about taking the knowledge you had and expanding on it. A black belt meant you understood the principles well enough that you could make the style suit your abilities that instead of just doing moves you through ahead.

Now not to say MMA doesn't have some of it, you can see that some of them genuinely strategize even as they move. But that's not "interesting," whats interesting is watching two dudes brain damage each other and so any art is lost to testosterone/bloodlust
And the thing about that is, only a few rare individuals actually make it work (like mike tyson, bruce lee, muhammad ali), but they're so rare that the majority of the time it's banal shit with two men writhing on a mat with the championship belt shifting from one faceless meathead to the next.

my only issue is i'm a manlet, even if i train some 6'4 chad with no training would still probably take me

as a career no
as a hobby to learn self protection, mandatory

No, it sucks compared to Krav Maga, knife fighting or a gun license.

I have got my ass handed to me by some short wrestlers when grappling, and in organized competition they have weight classes. All about finding the right leverage point, though obviously size helps if you have the same knowledge. Probably the best place a short man can get some respect for his physical abilities. And it's fun.

Attached: 346_TJ_Dillashaw_and_Dominick_Cruz.0.0.jpg (1400x1050, 169K)

Anyone got that pic of the manlet punching out the tall black dude.

If he can do it.. you can.

Its all gay and fake as fuck.

All MMAs have dozens if not hundreds(!) of rules, bullshit like weight matching, no thumbs no kicking on the ground, no biting, all leading to a totally unrealistic 'fighting' that 99% of the time ends with two people hugging each other with the side of their face pressed against their opponent.

>WOW, they sure are getting tired in that clench! Will the umpire separate them?

If you the type of faggit that needs to see sweaty men viciously hugging eachother, then congrats, the UFC, mau thai and BJJ were invented just for you.

If men practising choreographed dancing is more your style, then karate, kung fu and Hapkido and there for you too, there's something for every type of homo.

Boxing is far more useful in an actual fight, and grappling people only really works if your up against one person.

Go back to your job at the perfume counter you rimjob machine gay cunt

Its based. I like how Blacks are naturally better athletes and btfoes whiteys in phenomenal fashion all the time.

Attached: 1556992565623.webm (1920x1080, 2.89M)

>whites didn't conquer the earth by being the best at unarmed combat.

Yeah! and the west got conquered with out a single shot fired exempt when (((they))) need a diversion so what's your point

Realising all those Karate belts you got as a 12 yearold are useless?

Get fit enough to jog again, and you wont need to pretend you're an action movie star.

>((ufc))

Fuck off dumb Jew nigger

MMA is the current best sport I the world

chat.whatsapp.com/D0yxaoy9FUmHfw5FBjc3Ai

Sharing the /heem/ + Jow Forums /heempol/ Whatsapp chat. It is a MMA pol chat that currently has 23 members. You're welcome to join if you feel like it

Attached: 4a6ca95208a012ce530160a5891492b5.jpg (1920x1280, 232K)

When was the last time you went outside, you sound like the typical pseudo expert that has never seen a fight in real life none the less being involved in one, go watch to jerk to your anime and leave the combo for real people

I was a big K1 fan, but i dont really like ufc

He lost the fight though.

>Playing clips back when niggers were roided to the gills

You can tell the difference cus now that USada is involved you really see moves like that and when you see them they're clunky and not as clean at this monkeys move, very few champions are blacks at the moment

I go outside every morning when i have morning Jog. The last fight i got into was some bantz, a pushkick, and then me going for a nice relaxing jog.

maybe you should join the Whatsapp chat that Toothpaste made for you and the other closet faggits. You can chat about mad combos and pretend you dont get puffed standing in line at popeyes.

Gay. Gay people too. I tried it for awhile and learned nothing I didn’t already know.

I carry a knife and a gun. If you try to fight me I will kill you without remorse.

that's a paddlin'

Attached: _1032604.jpg (480x270, 17K)

>Plebbit

>Krav Maga
the art of the groin strike

that white guy is an engineer and he won that fight 30 seconds later.

youtube.com/watch?v=CAtFnY4Z-4k

Generally trash. A lot of MMA guys just take "MMA" lessons which are generally a cobbled together mush of BJJ, American kickboxing and maybe a little boxing. Everything is now basically a map. No one really understands enough to elaborate on what they learned. Hence why guys like Saenchai are far more interesting than anything shit out by UFC.

Gake dna fay

Attached: giphy-4.gif (320x240, 2.62M)

Amazing how kikes sexualize virtually everything

I just like fist fighting man.
I don’t need some faggot doing gymnastics trying to hit me.

it's like professional wrestling except degenerates actually try to hurt each other, kind of retarded

I'm gonna start going to mma soon, I just got my tap out tshirt and I'm booked in the tattoo studio for a full sleeve tattoo of either tribal or clouds

Either one is fine but you better get a barb wire around your bicep or everyone will think you’re a pussy.

I am not out there to make friends. If someone attacks me I try to finish them off, I dont care how that comes to fruition or what the optics are. And even at 1.89m I know there are a lot of guys bigger and stronger. After years of training with the knife I know I can mame them into unrecognizability fairly easy IF necessary that is.

I did mma for 2years. Id say 90% of the people in it are super chill.