Spaniards are black, according to TV

>The rich Moorish influence of 16th century Spain meets the stiff grandeur of England’s Tudor dynasty in Starz’s gripping period drama “The Spanish Princess.”

They're trying to make Spaniards and Moors out to be niggers, this is fucked.
What does Jow Forums think?

Attached: The_Spanish_Princess.jpg (742x417, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moors
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just look what they're doing to Anglos already!

Attached: 1503894007217.webm (854x480, 1.71M)

Every movie I watch with Moors, some were black. How is this new to you?

Well do you think Berbers and Spaniards are black?

you know , if they want to include black people , they should at least do so in a believable and historically accurate way, such as slaves or field workers. This " blacks everywhere " thing needs to stop, it only makes people of colour seem nothing more than a Yu-Gi-Oh " diversity " trap card to prove a non existant point.

The funny thing in America is Berbers, Moors and North Africans were and are considered white since the longest time. Yet uneducated retards assume Moors and Berbers are black.

Spain ethnically cleansed the whole of the Iberian. There were only a few Moors left who they didn't completely expel, who hid in the mountains or whatever.

Attached: MENA WHITE.png (1875x1056, 511K)

Moors did allow a large number of Sub Saharan Africans among them. Hence the memes.

Attached: Flag_of_Corsica_(14th_century).svg.png (240x240, 19K)

>Moors
>black
That's literally a meme made by Coping Spainiggers to dehumanize Berbers.

see, Berbers should have been more careful about sucking nigger cock

Fuckk off we expelled everysingle moor out of spain and forbidd them, and now somehow the most catholic country was influenced by the moors, my godness this fucking black washing.

And even if we were influenced by the moors, moors were mostly spaniards larping as muslims not fucking black people. The only blacks were the eunucs brought by the arabs

>Sub-Saharan Africans
>Moors
Moor wasn't a nationality. That's like calling a non-native and non-ethnic French in the French Foreign legion an "ethnically-French" person.

They will never stop Africanization, it will get more aggressive especially now that they have passed the fundamental rights of people of African descent which has turned Africans into a protected hyper aggressive replacement class.

They shoehorn Africans because they are the replacement population. The Jews perfect cattle slaves who will also slaughter the native kulaks when the time comes.

Attached: 1552348452071m.jpg (782x1024, 141K)

I had one childhood friend that her family always claimed being descendants of the glorius berber race. Back in the day it was nosense, but they were some how more tanned than the average spaniard and thats it. Not fuckinng congolian people that even the arabs dehuminaze them themsves

disgusting what show?

BBC show by any chance?

Attached: 1485707027286.jpg (350x450, 30K)

Heh. You guys ever seen the Mozart opera called The Magic Flute? There's a character in it who is a Moor and his costume is always nigged out something fierce. Well, unless you go to some faggy neo-production, which I don't recommend.

>>inb4 opera is gay. Die Zauberflote is a masterpiece.

>The only blacks were the eunucs brought by the arabs
Except they were Berber.
I don't think they practiced castration in the way Arabs did.
Berbers eventually had a problem with Arabic racism in Islam.

When the left says "diversity" they mean "black" regardless of the lack of evidence for medieval Europe being black at all.

Attached: 1555549916073.jpg (946x941, 191K)

>The Moors were initially of Berber and Arab descent, though the term was later applied to Africans

moors weren't black. they have slaves brought in from sub saharan africa, because the iberians either fled or refused to succumb to slavery

This shit is fucking dumb, it was needless to even blackwash Achilles because there's a literal Ethiopian king in Iliad named Memnon

>>The Moors were initially of Berber and Arab descent.
>though the term was later applied to Africans.
>later
>LATER!
By Africans who We Wuz. I guess by your standard Egyptians are black too.

Doctor who, prime british television

Attached: 1500868971635.webm (1280x720, 2.81M)

There were quite some problems between arabs and berbers, however spaniards expelled everything that was not catholic, people tend to leave, and those who stay as crypto jewish or crypto muslims were killed by the inquisition

Oops, that reply was meant for

You can't even respond to posts right, fucking idiot.
Read my post again, I quite literally said that the Berbers allowed a large number of Africans with them. Which would imply that Moors were entirely Berber until said point, which led to the view of them being also black afterwards. Did you look at the Corsican flag with a nigger head on it? That's from 14th century, you dumb fucking faggot.

Attached: Gelre_Folio_62r.jpg (673x1125, 912K)

Dr. Who

Not even wikipedia takes the "moorz were black n shiet" seriously

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moors

Amadeus is probably the best movie of that kind to be honest, it's the least cucked of this sort

I agree, I said this here,

Spaniards are niggers

Attached: 10.8.webm (480x600, 657K)

Andalusian Spaniards have more people with dark hair, tanned skin and brown eyes from the north African influence. But there are still a lot with blonde, blue eyes and pale skin.
They aren't black.

They'll just plant evidence or cherry pick historical anomalies and frame that as the truth.

Spaniards, Moroccans, Italians, Greeks, Turks all look the same to me.

He literally said it's Starz. Can you read?

How come people even listen to afrocentrists that claim they were moors to egyptians and even greeks, romans and Israelites.

It's hilarious

Because 18th century Austrians were historically accurate to previous centuries, right?

Don't worry history will be 'corrected' eventually

Attached: Screenshot_20190512-075050_Chrome.jpg (1080x1768, 677K)

Well no one ever accused swamp Germans of being discerning.Then again any culture that drowns french fries in mayonnaise has to have defective senses.

Da fuck is this?

why arent they considered closer to jews and arabs? is there no ''middle eastern'' category?

Jesus, what is it?
And why didn't we burn them alive?

Attached: 1554808257032.jpg (1200x884, 129K)

Attached: sheit.png (730x408, 712K)

It's called television.
It's like an utter shit version of YouTube where you only have a few channels and can't even choose when to watch.

Boomers used to watch it all the time, but now they have to resort to nudity just to retain the few viewers who don't have an internet connection yet.

Pic related. Enough said.

Attached: Latinas.jpg (3064x1711, 717K)

"Large number" to you or (((historians)))? Let me guess you have a relative figure with regards the Berbers numbers during the invasion and occupation of Iberia to say it was large. Or are you just repeating what you read?

It's a show on channel 4, naked attraction. Guess the minority

Attached: 1500879239627.png (2017x1054, 473K)

The moors, the people who invaded spain, were black. I believe they came from North Africa. They were primarily Islamic North Africans. You should look into Amir Abd al-Rahman, the man who led the invasion of Spain, or Al-Andalus.

They can all receive my dick equally

>muh the 4 moors
That pic you posted is not from 4th century.
The heads of the moors were black (BLACK not brown) because black is the color of death.
They were 4 beheaded "pirate kings" of the moors killed during invasions in Sicily and Sardinia.
They were portrayed as negroid later.

Attached: QUATTRO_MORI.jpg (1024x1015, 242K)

*relative figure(number of Sub-Saharans to compare) with regards *to* the overall number of Berbers during the invasion and occupation of Iberia.

Here I am, posting this pic again....

Attached: Kill all liars Histroy.png (597x567, 185K)

So even they don't believe it!

Attached: BBC_lies.png (1324x918, 287K)

Attached: 1555786388861.png (258x330, 100K)

How many blacks do you see in Morocco, Algiers and Tunis? Moors were brown arabs with some mixing with North African natives, blacks were mostly castrated slaves to them.

Look at any art contemporary to the period and you'll see how prominent niggers became in Moor states. They also sucked Jew cock like hardcore, when Spain was cleansing the Iberian the Moors offered protection to the Jews. Sorry, you're just historically illiterate.

British television is the most idiotic, raunchy trash filth.

Well moors domitated spain literallly by 1000 years, the arabs killed most men and had harems full of spaniard women so... Thats historically accurrate.

Attached: 1200px-Al-Andalus732.svg.png (1200x997, 471K)

No, you’re the spic shitskin not the Spaniards

Also this map is inaccurate

Has any diverse historical show been successful? I know Vikings had that random Chinese girl but they wrote her off quickly.

only Andalusia can be considered to have been Arab for that long, and its 800ish years not 1000

>T. Ottoman rapebaby

You don't know your own history right? Stupid Mario allow me to redpill you, meds arent white but you we're at some point.

Look at those little niggers paddling

Attached: Embarco_moriscos_en_el_Grao_de_valencia.jpg (1200x780, 1.06M)

I’m wondering how the oppression stack will work when history has been corrected. Why would anybody feel for womyn or poc when they have been powerful throughout history?

Perfidous Albion at it again
I wish you fucking anglos died already

Dr. Jew

Middle east is "white" on US censuses

Depictions of Moors heads as redlipped niggers is pretty common on European coat of arms. It's a pretty popular carryover from the legends of Aragon's victories over the Saracens at the Battle of Alcoraz, and Saint George appeared to Peter I to present him a shield with St George's cross. On that battlefield, four Saracen kings had lost their heads - and thus we see it on the flags of Sardinia and Corsica. The Maure is also found elsewhere throughout Europe, largely inspired by that source as a threat against Saracen invaders.

Attached: Capture.png (833x328, 590K)

"White" or not, Anglos need to be genocided

Attached: troy2_1.jpg (1024x576, 204K)

Spaniards may not be nogs, but they are still shit tier worthless people. Please note, this does not extends to the conquistadors etc who though subversive Jew papists and Jesuits, has courage.

Isn’t that what you are taught in your state run schools, Sven?

Moors weren’t nigger. Moors were North Africans which were mostly whitoid + some Semitic admix.

I like how the black lady finds a muslim praying in the ship on their way to england. He's part of the princess's guard. Black lady is pretty okay with it. It's not like her ward's parents just finished the Reconquista or anything.

If you want some real cringy shit check out Mary Queen of Scots.

All of this media is trying to project the present onto the past.

Attached: gemma-chan-mary-queenh-of-scots-1-1553132155.jpg.png (2878x1196, 2.07M)

Fucking around with the Iliad certainly suggests that’s the only solution, Greekbro. I’ll preheat the ovens.

History here is very waterd down due to Swedish colonial past + to not encourage nationalism. It's as PC as it gets. No niggers though, fortunately. At least not when I attended school

* Colonial is probably the wrong word. More like dominions / conquests.

The problem is that through wealth and power the Moors in Spain had an excess of slaves who were useful for their rapidly growing state. As one would expect, many converted, becoming ingrained as a part of the Moorish society above the slaves as a whole.

This is why many Ottoman and European depictions of Moors is black. From paintings and coat of arms I've posted and in works like Othello(Moor of Venice) or Don Quixote, or even the commentaries contemporary to their release, such as a commentary in 1693 about Othello noting his character to be black.

It was, of course, Berbers who made Moorish Spain prominent, but there came a point in their civilization that they had acquired so many New Niggers Over Yonder(Don't Trust 'em) that they became almost synonymous with black Africans.

Why anyone really cares this much to deny it is beyond me. Why defend Moors? It doesn't matter what color they were, they deserved to be genocided off this Earth and we should Reconquista again, soon.

Attached: GMIII_MCAG_1882_2.jpg (670x800, 56K)

Yeah, all we ever wanted was the Truth, and that's just not possible with kikes and devil worshipers around.

Didn't moors enslave niggers as well?

Attached: the-end-of-islam-77-638.jpg (638x479, 147K)

In some ways, the history of Europe is the most racially diverse of any other race in history.

From Persians, to Mongols, to Arabs and Turks, to Berbers and their black pets, nobody has been invaded, tortured, mutilated, enslaved, and harassed more by people of other races than the European white man.

I don't think that's the history your Professor's want to sell you, but its true. Every other race on the planet has been absolute assholes historically, giving white Europeans absolute justification and vindication for everything that came after.

Is the Hitler mustache coming back?

Yes, Mohamedans in general enslaved a shit loads more niggers than europeans but they did the smart thing and castrated them

Attached: DgU6-1DVMAADM2d (2).jpg (1024x658, 117K)

Que pasa negros, por que niegan su historia?

It's fake though

Spain did have blacks

Moors are not black either.
It's literally the Roman name for Berbers (because they inhabited the region called Mauritania).

YES YESSSS GET MAD SPANIARD!!!

Correct, Mauretania was today's Algeria and Morroco

Attached: Mauretania_et_Numidia.jpg (3509x1383, 484K)

Education in Mexico isn't that great is it?
They arrived around 700, and at 1050 they were already pushed down to the South by a lot. More like 300 years to the extend of your picture, and around 1200 they were only Granada. The rest is not even worth responding, stop projecting what the Spanish did and what gringo tourists are doing to Mexican goblinas.

Many Moors were black, due to the sheer amount of niggers they imported.
See,
Black or not though, Moors deserved nothing but death.

We wuz niggers and sheit.

Attached: Nomadic_Berber_in_Morocco.jpg (582x800, 102K)

Spain was a hub to many European immigrants, particularly German, as a result of its unique position with the Holy Roman Empire.

Spain could be said to be the most multiethnic country in Europe, but all those ethnicities are white

Okay nigger, you wuz berber and sheit... you think anyone gives a flying fuck about what you were made to think by your Jew massa?

Fuck off Gyppo.
Those blackamoors are whiter than your trashy Romanian ass will ever be at least

Simply because they dabbled in black slave trade doesn't make them black.
Gaddafi was a Berber / Moor too and not black at all.

Lol, did you even bother reading any of my posts?

We have a fucking upset nigger over here.
STFU nigger before we put you back in chains where you belong.