Suddenly all the men disappear

Suddenly all the men disappear.

What would change in society?

Attached: BOXERS.jpg (1280x1725, 977K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>he thinks women will climb a utility poll in 70 mph winds to fix your electricity

There is actually a comic book about that lol.

Attached: 81ll7lk1W9L.jpg (1714x2560, 490K)

"we live in a society" would no longer be a truism

Everyone dies. The best majority of truck drivers are gone, so supply lines break down. Further, the man rapture leaves every major road blocked by abandoned cars and every group who could attempt to resolve it massively understaffed. Urbanites are trapped, they die in droves. Rural people tend to have more survivalist skills, but again the sex that prefers being the provider was poised, so only a minority of rural folk can get food long term. In a century a girl who was conceived moments before the man rapture dies, and with her humanity breaths it's last

was poofed*

Canada would finally rule the world

There wouldn’t be a society.

Not to mention sewer and plumbing work.

Don't say that. You never know when a pole dancer will accept that challenge as well.

women will continue going on for the first few days, until there is a global emotional meltdown and they start blaming each other.

then the lesbians take control and try to get everything working again, but it fails miserably because none of the women want to get their hands dirty, and they just sit at home and cry because they realise how much they needed and depended on us.

The trannys

it would not destroy, but would neither create the world

Nothing would get done

tbf lads we wouldn't survive without women too.

Remember when the feminists decided to show us how important they are by taking a day off?
Imagine the opposite of that.

It'll basically end up like this: dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html

Basically it would've been a long and miserable end of human species.

Women run unchecked which results in them voting in democratic politicians who pander to vicious non-whites. The non-whites rape, pillage and murder the cities. The feminized government condemns "acts of violence" and voices its "solidarity with the victims". More non-whites see how advantageous living in this weak, feminine society is and they begin to immigrate with their entire families like Norse vikings of old.

Meanwhile women promote faggotry to the boys of this society which leaves them weakened and vulnerable to these virile non-white invaders. They are all either slaughtered or enslaved. Men aren't around to do anything about it.

The feminine nurturing instinct is manipulated to give all the leftover resources procured by men to these new Societans. The resources eventually run out, sparking civil war between the different races and cultures of Quintessentially Societish peoples.

All women who aren't beautiful virgins wind up dead. The beautiful virgins live as concubines in large harems.

Never read it. I imagine like if it was myself in that situation though. Every panel would just be me fucking a different girl

We can survive without women fine. The human race cannot survive without them. But of women disappeared tommorow society would still exist. Well just die out since no one will make children. Or put it simply, we can live out our life's until their cycle ends, while women will die before reaching their end cycle.

honestly i dont think it would take men more than 80 years to create viable wombs

Blah, it would be unbearable! Honestly!

>butch dykes assume command
>mass rape of the heterosexual population
>feminine women attempt to utilize their now purposeless motherly instincts on cats and dogs to cope, even more so than they do presently
>cat and dog populations skyrocket into unimaginable numbers
>crazy cat and dog ladies unleash their animal hordes on the dyke population, utterly destroying them
>overwhelming hysteria without a dominant presence
>women that cannot satiate their lust with other women fuck male animals in vain like dogs and horses
>suffocating nihilism without the ability to reproduce
>mass suicide
>cats and dogs inherit the earth

Attached: 18errozcuwzi8jpg.jpg (250x333, 81K)

i'll try to give my most objective answer:
society instantly collapses whether we lose males or females. if males disappear all utilities electricity etc are instantly out. if women disappear, men will be unable to cope with taking care of their own kids and not having daycares etc.

within 1 year all women are living with no running water, electricity, etc. they're still living off stockpiles of free canned food. all businesses are collapsed so everything is free. but nothing more is being produced.

within 10 years 80% of all women are dead and everything looks falling apart like Detroit. not that men would fare much better.

>men will be unable to cope with taking care of their own kids and not having daycares etc
You are kidding right? Children raised by single fathers do far better in life than children raised by single mothers.

What society?

My exact response

Attached: ohlel.jpg (762x1024, 74K)