Position of women?

According to Jow Forums should the position of women (their legal rights, status in the society etc) be closer to the position of men, or to the position of slaves?
And to clarify, when I say men, I'm not talking about leaders, I'm talking about regular average men who are the majority of the population.

Attached: GettyImages-608832059-1.jpg (700x500, 108K)

They should be meek and submit to their husbands. Not men, not slaves.

children. well, above children, but below men. you know like nature intended

Whatever their position was prior to women's voting rights introduction around 1920's........THAT.

Meek and submissive are personality traits. For those who don't have those traits, how do you enforce such behavior? Making it legal for a husband to hit his wife?
Before anyone says women are meek and submissive by nature, we know full well many are not, and many are straight up bitches. If you believe that all men will inspire obedience in an ethnostate or something, I personally disagree - but even if it is true, I'm asking WHAT SHOULD BE THE LAW?

"many are not, and many are straight up bitches" - when they realize that they need the husband's money for survival and that any misbehavior will result in an intense spanking session...........all the bitchiness will evaporate away.

So, legally, they shouldn't be allowed to have money (work and earn it, nor inherit from their family), shouldn't be allowed to own property, and lastly, beating your wife should be legal?

Being submissive is not a personality trait. Anybody who's a subordinate is submissive to their superior. I don't believe that beating women is moral but a slap / roughing up is different.

The women were trad Catholics there wouldnt be any issues.

Only land or business (enough to support a family) owning men should be allowed to vote, simple

What should be the LAW? This:
?

the 2d ones make the 3d ones irrelevant

Should women be allowed to:
Work?
Earn money that becomes their own (not that of their husbands)?
Have equal pay for equal work?
Get educated?
Own property?
Divorce their husbands if the husbands have hit them? Cheated on them?
Get children after a divorce?

their position was the same for 100k+years only in last century has it changed and boi lookit the damage so put em back, no votes

I don't think women should have rights. I don't see a good reason for it.

work? yes
earn money? yes
have equal pay for equal work? yes
get educated? yes
own prop? yes
divorce? no
get children? no

while they would be allowed to do these things, in a Catholic society they would be the exceotion not the rule.

Should men be allowed to divorce? I mean initiate the divorce.

They can get legally divorced man or woman initiated in the case of severe abuse or adultery. They cannot remarry.

>>Work
Yes
>>Earn money that becomes their own
Yes
>>Have equal pay for equal work
Yes
>>Get educated
Yes, but the education system has to be taken away from the communist, that own it now
>>Own property
Yes
>>Divorce husband if husband hits them
Yes, hitting and beating are not the way to treat another human being. If a husband is a drunk asshole that beats the woman for no reason to the point that her life is in danger (like it happened for fucking 100k years, then absolutely yes. No fault divorces? Um no.
>>Cheated on them
That depends and should be up to the courts to decide
>>Get children after a divorce
If the husband is a dead beat alcoholic or a drug addict? Absolutely yes.
Divorce laws should change so marrying someone 8 times and divorcing is not possible.
In general I've been married for well over 10 years(2nd marriage, first was when I was very young and very stupid and chose a hot one instead of a good one), happily. I don't share Jow Forums's completely extreme views because I've been around for quite some time.
Voting should be reserved for land/property owners ONLY

If they are conservative, children loving, christian and smart I have no problem with them being equal, but in the fields they actually can be.

Women should be able to take part in everything, excluding politics.

Equality has already killed western civilisation. It's in the process of collapsing now. The State in many countries isn't even pretending it can maintain order any more.
Slave is their future status.
"should" is irrelevant in our case, the forces are already in play and are going to run out over the next century.

Well, I guess some men here are normal, and some are complete idiots. There's no concensus either way.