Sperm ages too

>Although it is well documented that children of older fathers are more likely to be diagnosed with schizophrenia -- one in 141 infants with fathers under 25 versus one in 47 with fathers over 50 -- the reason is not well understood
>some studies have shown that the risk of autism starts to increase when the father is 30, plateaus after 40 and then increases again at 50.
>The study also found that older men struggled with fertility issues even if their partner was under 25.

eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2019-05/ru-ofp051019.php

don't have babies if you're an oldfag (35+), impregnating younger pussy doesn't help

Attached: PSX_20190512_115543.jpg (1435x1796, 252K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/GMA/OnCall/women-fertility-falls-lose-90-percent-eggs-30/story?id=9693015
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All those pedo fags are crying right now.

>impregnating younger pussy doesn't help
That's not quite true. It eliminates issues on the mother's side, which are likely more severe.

30 here
No kids
How fucked am i?

>literally every drop of alcohol and other substances taken by women at any time of her life ruins health of her baby
>silence
>any study, no matter how retarded that blames men
>regularly published every single year
Must be a coincidence.

>not wanting a schizoid son who shoot up a school
what are you, some kind of faggot?

>Implying this is new news.
No one should be having kids past 30, this has been known for a while. It drastically increases the chance for autism and down syndrome. And because every woman is 'focusing on myself' and having children late, we're seeing higher rates of autism.

not fucked at all comie fag

Look at Trump, made a kid at like 60 and his kid is fine.

Someone find the study please, im betting half the men in tge study were former meth addicts or some shit

Sheeeiiittttt i was planning to seattle down at 40 or 45

it's not old news though, they haven't done as much testing on sperm quality as egg quality

I want to create more Jow Forums autists so I'm deliberately going to do this.

Baron is looks like a soon to be ss officer

baron is autistic as fuck

>Put your sperm in our banks goym

Attached: do_not.jpg (488x668, 47K)

The study only looks at paternal age and fails to control for the age of the mother. Turns out that 50 year old dads usually breed ~50 year old moms and the baby ends up with defects from the old withered womb.

Total bullshit.

Attached: adorable.png (300x100, 5K)

ITT Jewish lies to suppress white birth rates
t.son of a 43 year old father

Also remember Jow Forums the age gap between you and your girlfriend should be
(Yourage) / 7 + 2.

Attached: bd345f3e275b8191007992a1d43278e4.jpg (500x366, 39K)

YOU BETTER WORRY AND NOT TRY AT ALL

JUST HAVE NO KIDS AND EVERYTHING WILL BE GOOD

Makes sense.
A reminder that almost every person that takes those studies are leading fucked up lives or on a bad position mentally/physically.
Otherwise they wouldn't be wasting their time doing "studies"
They literally got the bottom of the barrel to participate in all of these lol.

Go. Away.

im 25 but i want a 35 year old gf who has looked better and needs seed NOW

opposite age gap is patrician

my dad was 53 and my mom 37 when they conceived me, I have zero health problems. I do consider myself very lucky.

The major issue is that even low quality sperm has like 2 billion swimmers and only the most motile, best formed sperm of the group reach the egg. A man could lose half his production and of what's left half of it could be mutant sperm with no head and seven tails that cant swim for shit, and it literally wouldn't matter as long as there is enough (1) good sperm to penetrate the egg.

Is it safe to freeze my sperm now (23) ? or it will be rotten/low quality ? will it be used/stolen to clone me or do weird MKULTRA shit like 23andme-ancestry. com ?

And then in 10 years you're still a virile man at maximum power levels while she's a 45-year-old menopausal granny.
Have you ever been around menopausal women?

That's just Reddit tier faggotry. As long as she is older than 16 it's fine

Start now and you'll be fine

Meh.
My parents were both in their 20s when they had me and I turned out to be an autistic, gangly fucking retard who looks fucking gay and retarded.
Meanwhile my two sisters are both ueber Staceys.
It's all a fucking lottery.

as usual, you dumb fucking streetshitter
half your age +7 is the MAXIMUM age of the women you should fuck, not the minimum (eg I'm 39, and I sure wouldn't fuck anything older than 27yo; actually, wouldn't fuck anything over 25yo)
and obviously, it only goes one way: a woman older than her man NEVER ever is socially acceptable, whichever lie people will tell in your face

Attached: 1526731703091.gif (400x400, 3.17M)

Literally roastie cope, 35 used to be downsyndrome tier but millennial sluts party so hard many are infertile by 30
abcnews.go.com/GMA/OnCall/women-fertility-falls-lose-90-percent-eggs-30/story?id=9693015

I read that indian women practice abstinency and no smoke/alcohol/bad stuff for 2 months before getting preggo to "clean" their system/ovule. Is it a good thing ?
How can i clean my girl pussy to avoid my kids to get her former partners DNA and be top tier uberkids ?

fake and gay
men can have babies at 50
women have to make it till 35 or risk baby defects

He's 6'6 and knows how to fuck

Incels hate this one fact.
OLD SPERM IS WORSE THAN OLD EGGS. It's not roasties, it's fat fuck loser 50 year old men knocking them up.

Nah, older dudes fuck rarely cause their sperm production and libido goes down.
Even young dudes, when they plan to reproduce they should use 1 week old sperm, so they should empty their sack of >1week sperm and wait a week and then fuck to reproduce.
Same for old dudes but they fuck like once a month, so old sperm degenerates that's why they appear like that in the statistics.
If you're a healthy 50 year old and have a healthy lifestyle and your partner isn't close to menopause and also healthy then you should produce healthy kids.
What is more likely to produce autism/cretinism/schizophrenia are the vaccines and drugs.

You are the mailman's kid user

Attached: 1549797848293.png (1500x1000, 3.15M)

at least she will always appreciate me

i could probably still get hard and smash a woman up to 58 or 59 years old

>study finds

Just angry wine aunts that blame men they are single and childless. They probably get angry that men their age can still build a family with younger woman

Nope, clearly resemble my father.
Nice try tho

plot twist: your father is the mailman's son too!

Yup. Ideal age for both man and woman to have babies is 25-34. All of this autism boom, kids with ridiculous allergies, learning conditions, sensory issues is because old fags are having babies. No one wants to admit it because it’s muh offensive, but it’s the truth.

Attached: A50F5CA9-7D0B-431B-8A4D-6D199039F818.gif (288x377, 1.83M)

>(((Rutgers)))
No but seriously look into them

So does this mean if two 14yos have kids. It will be an ubermench with perfect health? Maybe all the basedboys are from older people having kids.

Your father is a mailman ?

Attached: 1554664798657.jpg (1024x573, 71K)

Emcel is real too. But it doesn't change the fact that fat 50 year old men are impregnating women all over. Look at Baron Trump. From 60 year old Trump sperm. He's obviously an autist. It was Trump, not his concubine or Melania.

could as well be because he's half easternigger

Attached: 1542598319673.jpg (1920x2115, 885K)

Older men have been successfully making healthy kids since the dawn of time.

Yes, but have they looked like this at any point during that time? The men you are talking about were alpha badass males with supersperm.

Pic related is the current situation. Try thinking instead of coming up with reasons not to.

Attached: typicalmoderndad.jpg (575x511, 280K)

yet youre on this website, are you sure about that? you definitely have a mental illness or you wouldnt be here

>(Yourage) / 7 + 2.
ok then muhammed

Total and complete BS. Good luck with that bait goyim.

There is no chance I will marry and get a family before I'm 35. But I don't think my sperm will get so much worser until then, as I'm not consuming alcohol, cigarettes and unhealthy food.

As if old men give a fuck.
As if young women aren't attracted to money.
As if 9/10 study's aren't just agenda pushing bullshit.

Is it possible that the age of the women has not been taken into consideration, older men usually also have older women as partners?

>at least she will always appreciate me
Okay, now I know you have never been in any sort of relationship with a woman.
Protip: women never appreciate you in the long run. Instead, they blame you for everything that went wrong.

Stop spreading these hoaxes. Both men and women can have kids until their late 40s. Women are obviously capped by menopause by around 50 but men can still have children. If birth defects are a concern then get genetic testing done. It’s cheap and done by a blood test at 10 weeks.

Based

they will appreciate you if they continue to think your the best they can do poland

the arbitrage of a reversed age gap makes this easier

Explains Barron, I suppose

>The study was based on information
>collected from 325 women of varying
>ages in the United Kingdom, the United
>States and Europe.
>United Kingdom, the United States and Europe.

your good until 37 anyone who tells you otherwise is bullshitting.

but you guys and trump both promised me a the wall would bring me glory

Attached: INTSELL.jpg (218x223, 9K)

You are running out of time boys.

Test

Autism doesn't exist and Schizophrenia is just Judaism.

This sounds jewish.
Men create new sperm their whole life

Attached: 152231654498789.jpg (530x355, 30K)

>risk increases from less than one percent to like 2% so don’t have kids late
Nah

>30 year old wife is 7 months pregnant with son I made with 33 year old sperm
Fug

Attached: 6CEAE5D5-3681-4A64-BA7F-D48944F2F642.jpg (400x400, 31K)

Autism is a joke, it can be overcome

Even if this is true (It's prolly not)
1/141 = 0,007 [0,7%]
1/47 = 0,021 [2,1%]
Risk increases only by 1,4%
(You)

Attached: SmartSelect_20190512-152501_Firefox Nightly.jpg (1076x789, 538K)

This has been known for a long time already. apparently Jow Forums can't read a health textbook.
very nice. I love younger men, I want to marry one ten years younger than me.

This, just get good and grab some pussy to impregnate when they come at you.

I'll never be as chad as Donald Trump:(

This study is bullshit. The children of older fathers suffer health risks because a 45 year old man cant get a 20 year old woman to mother his children. Do the study again this time using rich older men and their 20 something wives.

Worse for me.
I’m 30
And my autistic bf is younger. He wants to wait till he’s 30.

Men with autistic traits get children later in life and pass on their genetic faults to their children. It wasn't unsual for fathes to be older than 35 inb the past and their children came out fine anyway.

>no link to study
>Disclaimer: AAAS and EurekAlert! are not responsible for the accuracy of news releases posted to EurekAlert! by contributing institutions or for the use of any information through the EurekAlert system.

I think it's more about what kind of man gets kids later in life.

>(Yourage) / 7 + 2.

Spotted the muslim

The penis is fake shopped

We’re supposed to have kids when we are 16-35. The further you move outside of this range the more risks you take.

Attached: 894AB1B9-6F93-43DD-934E-337AC3DD6512.jpg (573x430, 20K)

Na, this is just propaganda to make women not want older men.