Andrew Neil

We can all learn something from this fat purple skinned Anglo. You should all be in awe at the confidence and low inhibition of this lad.

Attached: _106904897_p078tqtl.jpg (1024x576, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=znxWfhJOP0E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>He made the Jew cry

Good now to dismantle mossad

Attached: E53481AB-F1AC-4401-8968-CDD107CE3B48.jpg (1024x615, 50K)

he btfo a coping manlet homo, he did nothing wrong

>Smugly read gotcha questions about tweets from 5+ years ago and label abortion laws to limit the murder of babies as something from the "dark ages"
This is why "journalism" is dead

then you learned nothing

PATHETIC

Attached: 1529252266355.jpg (794x702, 112K)

Is this kind of baiting something that Andrew Neil typically does? I've never heard of this guy before.

That is what Neil did for the entire interview. He could have asked about recent events surrounding the guest but 5+ year old tweets was more interesting to the staff members that likely prepared his notes.

> asking legitimate questions is baiting
> t. Amerimutt springs into action to defend Je wmaster

Ben?

No

its called devils advocate, anyone who makes a living out of expressing their opinion should easily and politely be able to counter it and explain why their position is rational and its characterisation as barbaric as being incorrect. If you are unable to do this you should get a job as a clerk or something.

Not wrong but still a great way to lower that faggots self esteem for another week.

He was outsmarted by infamous retard tommy robinson. He still managed to outargue shapiro, why are amerimutts so retarded?

He's not an Anglo, he's Scottish.

It was a pretty obvious smear attempt. I'm guessing this is the kind of thing this Neil guy usually does with guests.

I'd like to see you get your buttons pushed with the worst bad faith argumentation possible on shit you said 7 years ago on live TV for 15 minutes straight. I'm sure you'd do great.

>its called devils advocate
Wrong. Neil questions where not positioned as a devils advocate but clearly as gotchas and opinion. You can continue to attempt to excuse the zero effort gotcha session as journalism but it is not happening.

He takes a devil's advocate approach to everyone, both lefties and righties.

Yes and no. He licks the boot like everyone at the BBC. He wasn't as forthright as it might seem. Generally speaking there's a stronger subliminal sense of anti-zion over here than in the US (surprise, surprise). Mostly because of all the savages we live with.

I can't say I agree politically, or really in any way with either of them. However if some small shite in a fucking yiddish beanie hat was sat in LA talking shit and pushing a pro-Israel agenda, I'd do my best to make him show himself up on national telly too.

he's an establishment shill. how much you wanna bet if Shapiro provokes him at a true debate, he will avoid it?

It's not actually that difficult to btfo a jew in a debate, the problem is that they are given preferential treatment so you are never on an even playing field against them.

This is a rare scenario where a goy was actually allowed to disagree with a jew and look how bitchy the jew gets and how he can't handle any argument whatsoever.

i dont make my living giving my opinion, if i was presented with such a scenario i might have said it was an off the cuff remark as part of a wider heated conversation, not sperge out and claim the interviewer is a communist
it was relevant in the context of his book about angry political discourse, it would be dereliction of duty not to bring up previous statements which reflected just that

It's not a case of debate or contest. Shapiro came on for an interview. Presumably arranged by his agent to shill a book. He volunteered to have questions asked of him.

If he was fucking stupid enough to expect fair or reasonable treatment from the BBC, then he got what he deserved. Then again, he is a bit of a cunt.

little Benji couldn't defend even one of his tweets or positions. The fact is almost all of his positions are fake and he doesn't believe them.

>true debate

Shaprio can't handle any debate unless its against some sub 70 IQ blue haired black college tranny.

that's why a public provocation from Shapiro is needed.

Tommy Robinson isn't a retard. I'm no fan of him personally but he is a smart guy. Very sharp. Don't let the thuggish behaviour and accent fool you.

A series of gotcha questions laced with opinion is far from any form of journalistic duty. Nothing surprised from the BBC or any media network at this point.

I hope they shut down this site.. there are too many idiots on it rn. They have succeded. Better have a few radicals than mostly delusional retards..

someone give me the quick rundown of this, did sharpio get cornered and shout "holocaust" again?

>label abortion laws to limit the murder of babies as something from the "dark ages"
his question stated that opponents to Shapiros position considered it a move back to the Dark AGes, not that Neil thought it was. plus if you are arguing that abortion should be banned, you should really have the answers prepared to btfo out of simple opposition positions. taliban is dark ages, isis is dark ages. arguing that a woman should give birth to the child in her womb instead of ending its life isn't going back to the dark ages. valuing life isn't going back to the dark ages. there you go, there is an answer to the question that i thought up as i wrote it. Neil would probably say that forcing women into "backstreet abortions" to kill their children is what is considered dark ages about it, which you should then have an answer for. maybe something about birth control and contraception in order to stop pregnancy occuring, but that once conception happens, the child life is paramount against any other consideration.
shapiro freaked out and went a bit retard. it was a poor showing from him, he admits this too.

>Shut it down
Welcome rabbi

Niel asked Shartboy to defend his positions on "x" (abortion, Palestine, etc) and lil Benji couldn't answer a single question and then got butthurt and ran away.

Fully agree. Jow Forums is mainstream normie garbage thanks to Trump. I recommend migrating to w different chan.

maybe so but if he was anyway half competant at what he does he would have handled it without looking like a toddler. he should have kept his cool, been polite, not made it personal and he would have walked away without looking like a complete retard

he doesn't really bait, but he'll find what you have said that was stupid and ask you to defend it. most people won't say they made a mistake and so get flustered trying to make their argument. the main problem with his interviews is that politicians in the UK won't give a straight answer and so he keeps doggin them because underneath he considers them to be cunts. if uk politicians answered his questions with the truth, they'd have an easy time, but they never do.

Lol. When did Jow Forums actually start caring about 6 week old fetuses? It's truly pathetic the way you worship this kike. You're like fucking infants, you see daddy getting his shit pushed in and you start crying for him. Sad. Yes, locking people up for 30 years for terminating a pregnancy in the first trimester is a major step backwards, maybe you faggot niggers would be better off in some Islamist shit hole.

" if you are arguing that abortion should be banned, you should really have the answers prepared to btfo out of simple opposition positions."
the guy portraits himself as a right winger, yet he started the abortion "discussion" with an extreme case like miscarriage. that's an disingenuous and extremist way to start a debate.

You're talking to an American with an IQ of 85. He will defend this kike's behavior until we gas them together.

It was great when the snivelling little Jew implied that he is somehow superior to the old fart because he has a large teenage zoomer following online. Yeah Ben, it's easy to impress children.

Shapiro is a 110 IQ midwit that just talks really fast, he's not actually capable of original thought or in-depth analysis of the topics he claims knowledge of, which is why he has to rely on LOGIC and FACTS (trivia pre-mined by someone else).

is this journalism?
youtube.com/watch?v=znxWfhJOP0E

tfw when Norf bins the MUTT

Attached: nofawakened.png (666x716, 48K)

In order to achieve what? To contest the fact that he made a tit of himself, was also made to look like a tit, and threw a tantrum the likes of which you'd expect from a college marxist? All because he didn't like the questions being asked.

The only thing he'd provoke is more of the same. Look at it this way. If you went for an interview with a client you were trying to sell something to, in this case a book and your political ideology, and you behaved the way Shapiro did, would you think it reprehensible that people didn't want to buy what you were selling?

Attached: 1513212631559.jpg (971x565, 139K)

Shapiro is fine with abortion as long as it is goyim getting aborted. In Israel it is illegal t have an abortion without approval from the government.

Shapiro can't defend his "position" on abortion because it is fake opposition, he is fine with aborting goy children, just not jewish children. And yes it should be illegal to abort "x" children (x being the ethnicity/race you care about)

>with an extreme case like miscarriage
yeah i concede that the miscarriage law example being put into the question was a bit off when your topic is ostensibly abortion.

this, its plebbit tier atm

Reminds me of something a literal middle schooler would say. "Well I'm right because I'm more popular than you! I have more friends than you! That makes me right!" With his retarded dumfounded look on his face when Neil tells him how fucking stupid he sounds. Totally fucking oblivious.

The majority of abortions were going to grow into poor degenerate crime committing niggers and spics. That alone is reason to not ban it.

>Peterson outed as a retard that doesn't know what he's talking about by a talking racoon
>Shapiro humiliated by his own words thrown back at him, has breakdown on live TV
God, I hope all these Zionist limited hangouts that pretend to be Right Wing for money get fucking ousted.

>asking you about things you've said before
>smear
How bad is American journalism

Yep, a neocon kike through and through. But that's most of the 'right' in America. Bunch of kike loving goyim slaves. Suck their jew master's dicks, their jew boss' dicks, and their jewish media personality dicks. Trump is no different btw, another kike loving piece of trash billionaire, but he's 'just like you and I right Jow Forums, right?

It's pathetic. It's a bunch of softball bullshit where nobody's beliefs can be questioned, just heard, and most American "journalists" are nothing more than mother fucking TV broadcasters, not real journalists.

This

I think a lot of the outrage on the right because of this, particularly from the Mutts, is because they just don't often watch the Neil.

He does this to literally everyone.

No but he did ask/accuse Andrew if he was on the left and tried questioning him. Kept saying sir a pot which was fucking odd, do people do that in the States? More so he ends up saying he gets more views than Andrew Neil and that he's never heard of him, rude af throughout

Well, no the outrage is because Amerifats are sensitive, especially when you criticize their Zionist master. "Omg ben is so based, facts don't care about your feelings! HAHAHA, TRump2020 MAGAPEEDS!!!!" - Typical Ben Shapiro Fan (Age 14)

Andrew Neil is the fucking DON and no mistake

Attached: randyandy.jpg (250x228, 8K)

Well, that's how a frustrated manlet kike measures their success. Not by the validity of their stance or ability to defend it but how many youtube likes and jewcoins they get. So it's not really a surprise. It's hard to think like a 5'4 orthodox jew who was a virgin until he married at like 30, but that's how I imagine it anyway.

People keep posting this, but nobody posts the interview...

Attached: 1413652542423.gif (270x270, 499K)

As already stated by another user, it was completely relevant to the topic at hand, Bens new book. Failing to see this is the exact same problem Ben himself had and why he comes across as an absolute fool.

His book tries to address the issue and opposes the current anger and hatefulness in American politics and the impossibility of civil discourse, and how a persons morals and character are brought into question based solely on their political views.

Therefore it’s perfectly reasonable for the interviewer to bring up past quotes of Bens, where he’s clearly said some hateful and anger fuelled things of his own and is quite clearly part of the issue his book states to be against.

If you can’t see this then you’re being ignorant of fact. The interviewer was in the right and Ben was clearly in the wrong and embarrassed himself.

Hmm Mossad vs a kike I wonder who will win

Haven't watched too many interviews from American sources, are they really so soft that an old school Tory can wreck them in a few minutes?

Good, everyone fucking hates that jew.

I was really surprised that the BBC still has honest real journalists employed , it must be some kinda paradox goin on here

much softer than that

American interviews are basically infomercials where the interviewer is only there to help shill whatever product the guest is there to promote. There is no real debate, in fact there is almost always total agreement on everything. Lack of agreement is considered too emotionally traumatic for the retarded American mind. You are expected to passively consume propaganda with little mental effort.

>are they really so soft that an old school Tory can wreck them in a few minutes?
Yes, people surprised at this don't understand that Shapiro is a test tube gub gub snailman artificially grown in a Neocon think tank. He has been handled with kid gloves his entire career, without his own knowledge, because he only appeared in YouTube or Zionist media platforms. So he prepared the same as he normally would and it just so happens this interviewer wasn’t aware that he’s supposed to go easy on Shapiro.

Honestly I hate what we've got over here, but that sounds truly horrific.

Christ American hugbox, can't imagine how Ben would've coped if it was Paxman or Snow on the other end. How are we supposed to get good answers if tough questions aren't asked?

I think that's the precursor to what Russianbro has alluded to.

The likes of Shapiro most likely don't want any questions beyond 'how much for book lol' because they have no answers that won't end in him giving himself away.

it's a fair point
he literally isn't an anglo

Im surprised people on Jow Forums are even still defending Ben Shapiro.

he was an idiot the whole time fuck that creepy prick if he was talking to anyone else besides pol would be mocking him relentlessly

this pol is fucking retarded

And this is why logicboi ducks every leftist who is not a complete moron. This little jew literally made a career out of shitting on green haired 19 yr olds on college campuses.

Don't feel too optimistic.
Neil is probably the last one they have, and he is retiring soon!

Leaf here. This entire style of 'interview', if that's what you would call it, is completely foreign to people from North America. I discussed it with my gf who is from here and she said this is normal for people from the UK, it is how they do interviews. Think about the time Cathy Newman interviewed JBP for more on this. I don't even like Shapiro but I can see why he got so frustrated with the interview. It was a completely disingenuous line of questioning trying to get the "gotcha" moments like you said. For some reason Brits think this is "owning" someone, while you and I would likely agree the journalist just looks petty. As much as I dislike Shapiro I would have likely done the same thing but much sooner.

>Peterson obliterated by mumbling Zizek
>Shapijew embarrased by an old man with a tea cosy

who's next

As much as I hate Shapiro, Neil is a typical hack bringing up old tweets. Same thing they did with Sargon.

Hopefully every fucking Zionist stooge they rolled out since 2015.

Except there's no "gotcha" here. He literally said those things and they directly contradict the narrative of his book. This is how you expose someone as a fucking moron, not surprised fucking morons don't understand this.

I just don't understand the hype, the boomer never won, he was correctly called out for being the leftist pundit he is.
British society is so warped left both their perceived wings are left of center, economically and culturally.
Lil Ben had every right to ask follow up questions to the interviewer after calling him out for being a leftist propagandist for a far left news organization, which the alcholic boomer then refused.
Frame your questions like a interviewer and you'll be treated as such.
The red coats lose again, poor optics for the cucked isles

Look at the YouTube comments. People all over the world are laughing at Shapiro. Saying that it's a bad faith interview, or that only Brits think he got DESTROYED, is nothing but cope from an obvious Shapiro fan. Face it, your boy got exposed. Accept it, or find some other faux-intellectual to fawn over.

>Invite someone on to talk about their new book
>Spend 15 minutes going over 5+ year old tweets, most of which he already acknowledged as being dumb
>Not disingenuous
Okay.

would have taken 2 minutes if shapiro didn't spend the other 13 trying to dodge the question like a coward

In America, abortion is the only thing keeping us from being 0% white. White parents don’t abort. Only blacks, spics and coalburners do.

Once again, I'm not a Shapiro fan. I could make an entire list of things we disagree on from Israel to abortion. If he got "owned" I would admit it, because what happens to some e celeb makes no difference in my life. What I'm trying to say is that it really was a bad faith interview. And yes, it is generally Brits who think otherwise. Neil pulled it off with a bit more polish than Newman, but both were the same at the core. It's how the English try to conduct interviews. To anyone observing from outside of the UK it does just look like a petty attempt at trying to get someone. Calling out someones stance on abortion as being from the dark ages isn't playing devils advocate, its being disingenuous and a faggot.

Captain Sweden talking big. At least use a memeflag ffs.

Attached: 1557148705747.png (415x914, 201K)

How is it "generally Brits who think otherwise"? What are you basing that on?

>To anyone observing from outside of the UK it does just look like a petty attempt at trying to get someone
Ah so you speak for the entire planet outside of Britain?

You are literally making things up to support your argument. You are taking absolute shit.

*talking

Its anecdotal, because obviously I can't take a poll of the entire planet you gobshite. I didn't think that would be so difficult for you to infer.

Someone explain to me, how Shapiro had the cheek to call Andrew Neil, a conservative who worked for Rupert Murdoch, a "leftist"?

How far right is your country?

Americans think they're the intellectual equals of Anglo Boomers.
Ameristanis still have to learn that high-intellectualism in the US is equivalent to a grade-school education in the UK.

He BTFO of Louise Mensch too:
youtube.com/watch?v=TxNJVZGX9f0&t=4m38s"

This is why the UK is on the cutting edge of innovation worldwide, right? Where would we be without all of those Anglo inventions for the angle hundred years.

I watched the hole thing, and I'm not sure Ben Shapiro did anything wrong outside of become arrogant.
Calling abortion laws ".. from the Dark Ages" pissed him off, and I think he had the right to be.

it was shapiro trying to weasel his way out, it wasn't a serious attempt at criticism

no no no, you got it wrong.

anyone who dares criticize our greatest ally is a leftist don't ya know

>say outrageous things throughout your career
>get challenged on it by Veteran interviewer
>cry like a baby and storm off to go "destroy" more college kids in debates

Attached: Reaction-pictures-laughing.jpg (500x440, 103K)

Attached: 1557655603144.png (1212x748, 279K)