Canada’s latest employment data just doesn't add up

Did you really believe that the Canadian labor market is so volatile that they could have a 7.2K decline in the labor force in one month, followed by an 100K-increase in the next month?

bnnbloomberg.ca/rosenberg-on-canada-s-record-jobs-gain-i-don-t-give-it-an-a-1.1257136

Attached: celerey canada vs uk.jpg (1577x1018, 187K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y1TClYmgbrM
www150.statcan.gc.ca/t1/tbl1/en/tv.action?pid=1810000201
walmart.ca/en/grocery/meat-seafood/beef/N-3820
iclmg.ca/issues/bill-c-59-the-national-security-act-of-2017/bill-c-59s-changes-to-c-51/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thats 5x the labour growth of the USA despite having no economy. And article outside of Canadian media is calling bullshit

Attached: 1557593235866.png (1302x1028, 1.39M)

It's winter bro, all veggies are expensive during winter.
Wait for the snow to melt and they will get cheap.

This is an orange in canada.
All you need to know about thier country

Attached: IMG_1505.jpg (4032x3024, 1.93M)

Thats cheap for an orange.

Attached: 1540940460276.png (930x694, 1.39M)

couple things, the Canada housing, nor economy, nor job market are directly tied to the US, so comparing the two and claiming a connection doesnt make sense

with the canadian dollar lower than the US, it makes sense for two things to happen,

1) have higher food prices, 2) and to be gaining call centre jobs, or manufacturing jobs, while the US are losing some

no real mysteries here

What the fuck is that retarded little nigger think he's doing? Doesn't he know it's really fucking offensive and mocking to the crippled?

I like to wear shades too when I meet the blind.
True empathy is when somebody temporarly partakes in my daily inceonveniences in a superficient manner infront of a camera.

Can you buy celery in the United Cuckdom if you're not 18 years old though?

These labour numbers are government economic hokey pokey. They have an error range of up to 20%. And even though the jobs number were high last month it still hasn't recovered to what it was prior january 2019

Its May, bro.

exactly

Attached: the truth hurts collage.jpg (2077x1139, 429K)

50p isnt expensive.

Attached: mindset.png (563x561, 31K)

You do not get the joke, do you? It is always winter in Canada...

95% of the population live with in 100km of the border retard.

The government played a very smart trick on canadians.

The government told everyone to believe Canada is the best place in the world, because, you know, free healthcare.

Then when some issues come up, we look to our government and assume they will take care of it. But then the government does nothing, because that's business as usual 99% of the time.

Essentially, Canada is a country filled with crooks, or people with delusions who don't understand you can't win in Canada unless you are a crook.

It really depends on how fibrous the celery is; most celeries are fine, but the 'lethal celeries' must now be bought with a valid ID, driving license, or WankPass+.
This has only been the case since about 2007 after a prison guard was murdered at HM Prison Boggledon. It was discovered that the prisoners were bundling up especially fibrous stalks of celery from prison kitchens to use as bludgeoning weapons.

I'd rather my nation turn into a monty python sketch than the Kids in the Hall sketch it hass already became

pic related: poreef

video: 1980s depiction of a future dystopia where poreef exists.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y1TClYmgbrM

Attached: poreeef.jpg (974x1300, 200K)

Cheap compared to an Etrog

Attached: 1556042720502s.jpg (250x250, 5K)

joshua alayon the fucking kike

it just wouldn't be a canada thread without a leaf posting the doxx of the person they think is OP

And you know that Joshukike

Not only that but he has the electric no effort chair too. What an ass hole. He's also leaning forward obviously using his lower half to leverage.

it's probably the most costly chair in the land.

you're behaviour is NOT normal.

but it is predictable. and serves as a good example of what is occurring in Canada and to canadians.

Attached: sublime.gif (150x150, 916K)

Are you saying that it doesn't snow in May down south?

Attached: Snowfall.jpg (1700x304, 77K)

if we didn't have high prices and protectionist style economy then we wouldn't be able to keep our canadian culture separate from the american culture.
that's why we had to invent laws like cancon to make sure that canadians don't realize they are getting fucked in ever possible way.
cancon is the equivalent of plugging your ears and saying nyah nyah nyah nyah,

This is OP, the faggot Joshua Alayon.

he happens to be a Jew, (Is this a cohencidence ?) shilling with those Canada threads everyday.

What a faggot

Attached: shlomo-detected.jpg (864x1032, 239K)

And what, you're attempting to socially shame him by naming him?
Do you not understand feminine tactics like this don't work here?

20 cent here in Aldi.

Attached: tfw leaf.jpg (453x453, 53K)

www150.statcan.gc.ca/t1/tbl1/en/tv.action?pid=1810000201

If this is correct, it seems expensive. Particularly pork and vegetable products. My home is remote so we do not get exotic fruits and foods inexpensively.

Fuel and tobacco are particularly surprising.

These two fags always make threads together to undermine and demoralize Canadian posters. They are literally paid shill posters and anyone who believes them is childish moron who only wants to jump on a made up bandwagon.

Attached: office.jpg (300x168, 6K)

Attached: HAHAHA.jpg (2000x1144, 149K)

It's like 2$ in Montreal.

you should just avoid these threads you're gonna have a heart attack one day.

Attached: big grin.jpg (600x539, 35K)

those numbers arent accurate either, hence the amazing success of the /cic/ threads.

$5 in Ottawa you fucking cunt. I'm not getting a fucking Costco membership to have food prices that are SLIGHTLY more expensive than they were a decade ago, instead of the highway robbery other grocery stores are getting away with.

>expensive food in Canada

Doesn't surprise me. Watch any House Hunters episode showing Canadians spending $900,000 on a shit home and having jobs like barrista and non-profit mail stuffer. Their whole economy basically is smoke, mirrors, LSD, and denial.

listen, canadians are already demoralized by what happens here every day.
these 2 guys are just telling you how fucked you really are.

can you post the original?

everyone on Jow Forums who took my financial advice in 2017 made a fucking fortune.

This picture just sums up how much of a virtue-signalling cuck Trudeau is

The Canadian (((Statistics))) are always manipulated, just like the meme-prices found in garbage places. They are only willing to show stagnating or slightly negative numbers while anything too severe gets nuked with laughable error rates written into the fine-print. The Liberals are ESPECIALLY vulnerable to manipulate and falsify statistics so they can "recover" from debacles. I can most definitely confirm that the economy isn't growing, it's shrinking, especially in the "labour" market where they are supposedly claiming that they "need immigrants for muh empty jobz" meanwhile I'm laid off in the exact sector they "need" workers in.

>Did you really believe that the Canadian labor market is so volatile

Umm yes. 100%

Our economy is running on fucking fumes and the libs way of dealing with it is to shut down pipelines, import useless migrants and give free gibs to multinationals to the tune of 100s of millions of dollars. All of the in the name of muh environment and jerbs.

Most jobs being created are pleb tier and part time. Easily effected by compounding regulations. Also Western Canada is suffering hard and any job stability was comming from them.

i have a theory that this report was used by people in your government who are engaged in forex trading, namely Bill Morneau in order to give the currency a boost while they did a transaction, amongst other things.

Morneau is peak-scum in the Canadian Government. You can talk shit about Trudeau and all of that but he is just a puppet who literally cries when the strings are seen. Morneau is that scum who wants Canada's population to triple from immigration by 2100.

lmao what in the fuck is he doing?

are we witnessing genuinely different culture here?

well more power to you canada for doing your own thing!

stop letting in all those coloreds though or brenton tarrant is going to pay you all a visit

Attached: 1554368732661.png (730x725, 737K)

It is the Canadian government yes? I look on Instagram and google images and see similar to online grocery in Canada.

walmart.ca/en/grocery/meat-seafood/beef/N-3820

I compare this to prices in US grocery and the domestic partner in Japan, Rakuten.

>It's winter bro
It's almost summer

I LIKE BUGS

Why is everything so expensive in Canada? They can't afford more than one pot per family and food prices are insane.

Wait until fagdeau announces he's taking our guns

Attached: 1509635872220.jpg (1870x1869, 730K)

Celery is only $1.99:at the worst of times, that is bullshit

However the prices of generally everything else is totally out of control. McDonalds for 2 is a $40 meal now

See bro. It's still winter. Summer doesn't come until July.

>just wait things will get better

Seriously, grow your own food people.
Not only do you get varity and taste you'll never ever find in an supermarket, you also gain a bit more indipendence for each gramm food you grew by your own.

Attached: old tomatoes.jpg (3968x2976, 3.44M)

not plausible and can't actually help them - tier advice..

>be europe
>have zero room for farms
>somehow everythign is dirt cheap
>be burgerstani
>tons of empty land
>celery is at least $2 for this shitty ass bitter water tasting mass produced celery probably grown in parking lot runoff water in a giant warehouse somewhere
why the fuck? i feel like we must be getting jewed real damn hard.

anyone ever seen a $13 box of lucky charms?

tax not included either

Attached: $13 luckly charms.jpg (651x1600, 171K)

I saw $5 a bunch celery yesterday. No bullshit.

Based and redpilled

It's almost $4 here at walmart I don't know wtf is going on with celery it costs more than chicken wings and is cutting into my chicken stock consumption

Attached: IMG_20190318_082922.jpg (2592x1944, 2.08M)

Most faggits here have never had a good tomato

Attached: IMG_20180720_234653.jpg (2592x1944, 1.65M)

Yep, it's true and please spread the word arabs need to know we have no jobs, very little social assistance, medical care wait time for emergency is 100h and food is scarce and expensive! Do not come here!

Same reques t

That salad looks disgusting.

you got it bro

Attached: $15 bacon.jpg (1192x1200, 257K)

Immigrants get hired first, food assistance, and preference at the ER. They're replacing you.

you cant afford that salad fuccboi

Attached: $44 ham.jpg (1574x1400, 295K)

thats not a bad deal for 1 kilogram of bacon, if you consider its canadian dollars

What's not plausibe? That you grow whatever you can yourself and if it's only some kitchen herbs on the shelfs?.
Having a nut or fruit tree on your lawn or a few veggie beds in your garden is no rocket science that requires a major amount of work or time investment from you, but it gives you indipendence in the amount you grow yourself.
And, as I earlier said, the best tasting and most nutritious plant breeds are never in the supermarket, because everything in supermarkets is breed to look good on a shelf for a while and be transported across half the globe. Not to taste good.

Attached: Bohnen-Huelsenfrueche.png (948x683, 1.91M)

Attached: instore.png (992x858, 1.05M)

I like to shit on my hippy neighbors veggie garden right when it looks ripe
they probably wonder why they get the shits after eating a salad

PROPERTY PRICES = that apple is going to cost you $100 to grow.

pic related: the horror intensifies

Attached: caNADA HAS COLLAPSED BEFORE OUR EYES.jpg (2077x1230, 366K)

>I post pictures from NorthMart thinking its normal for Canada

Attached: Awesome Possum.gif (324x324, 10K)

cgdf appears

... meatloaf mix is dystopian to you?

Attached: starvingleafs.jpg (1501x844, 236K)

it was fictional, but canada made it real. like drag kids dancing at gay bars.

What the hell is the cgdf? is that like the jidf but for Canadian grocery prices?

Attached: PictonaryJew.jpg (400x300, 25K)

dont post those pics, that is well poisoning behaviour

they average 120 posts per cic thread

Attached: CGDF.jpg (750x537, 127K)

I wouldn't put it past my government to fund something so retarded. tho if you really want to show how fucked in the head our government is look at the "nutrition north" program we spend 100's of millions to subsidize food prices in the north and they still have to pay 6 dollars celery or 34 dollars for Tide laundry detergent

Attached: Canada.jpg (638x490, 31K)

meatloaf mix is common, it's often beef and pork, sometimes beef and pork and veal.
lots of places cook with the mixture of beef and pork, because large cuts of beef with fat are done as roasts and steak trimmings are usually lean and bland.
6 cdn for celery is stupid but "poreef" isn't

Attached: meatloaf mix.jpg (1333x2000, 1.23M)

Attached: ham-honk.jpg (2057x3169, 1.07M)

post original

that celery is from southern ontario

Attached: $39-clown-chicken.jpg (2976x1872, 496K)

cgdf are cisis who have been authorized to disrupt these threads

Also under something called bill c-51 they can engage in active measures to wreck you.

Bill C-51 gave CSIS, for the first time, the power to engage in “disruption activities” to reduce threats to national security. Up until then, CSIS was allowed to watch, share information, but not act – that’s the area of law enforcement, like the RCMP. This change alone was really troubling. Even worse: with a warrant CSIS is allowed to engage in activities that would contravene the Charter.

iclmg.ca/issues/bill-c-59-the-national-security-act-of-2017/bill-c-59s-changes-to-c-51/

Attached: LEAFS INSTORE PRICES NOW.jpg (300x215, 14K)

Yeah your not gonna get me to believe that. I live in southern Ontario I know what food costs here.

Attached: Ardennes Forest.png (804x767, 72K)

Except ground pork is universally cheaper than beef, and usually costs half of beef so poreef is usually half of beef, not in canada

Attached: $3 leaf dildo.jpg (2500x4031, 2.68M)

>me

Attached: $38 kg steak.jpg (1210x1613, 735K)

Why canadian food prices are so high?
What is the reason?

No it isn't they are the same price

I guess these leafs are lying and the $6 celery picture is an elaborate conspiracy

Attached: feed your kids bugs.jpg (1286x1152, 622K)

Is it economically feasible to smuggle food to Canada for profit? Like a suitcase of filet mignons.

maybe in muttland at $1/lbs but in canada it's $12-15/kg

Attached: $15-ground-beef-selfdeau.jpg (1816x1140, 629K)

Farmer lobbies, tariffs etc

what the fuck is that