White men are the worst people and everyone knows it

Right

Attached: 1D12DD3F-82C9-4E57-BA92-B93D73703CF2.jpg (750x828, 277K)

big white man has the privilege of paying more to need higher grades to get into university.

ty based patriarchy

that cooperative effort is the antithesis of multiculturalism
for us to get along against the global elite, we MUST be separate so we can know peace
so long as leftists oblige the elite machination of mixing the races to promote debilitating hostility, and as long as our white countrymen are content to use wealth to bait valuable members of desperate nations into leaving to join us as rootless cosmopolitan economic units, there will never be a real movement against the oppressing element.

When has "listening" ever solved anything?

Attached: 1557529453779.png (125x125, 7K)

I'm a not a kike I swear.

>if white men started channeling their anger and those who enable marginalized people to come here they could affect changes that would help us all
based and redpilled

1. White men have no privilege, other than some having wealth.
2. Plenty of white men are going after the source of the problem, Jews, and are getting destroyed for it.
3. That imbecile has no clue about anything in this world and will only ever think and say what she's been trained to. She's acting as a mouthpiece of the real oppressors and doesn't even realize it.
>using their privilege as leverage
Oh, the fucking irony.

that's exactly what a kike would say you double kike

stfu, nobody likes you

Redirect what little time and energy I have away from Peruvian pottery forums?
I don't think so

THE MOTHER FUCKING THING THAT I DONT GET IS
IF YOU CHANGE THE WORD WHITE IN TWEET TO ARAB/ASIAN/BLACK OR OTHER ETHNICS, THIS TWEET IS MARKED AS RACIST, OFFENSIVE AND GETS DELETED. WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS? WHAT WORLD AM I LIVING IN?????????????????????

white is my favourite colour of the rainbow
debase me

Attached: worst kind.jpg (740x858, 95K)

>feminist next door
heh heh

if white men who suffer..... use their privilige

>it's da MENS fault
real talk do women have any agency at all

Attached: feminism-always-a-solution.jpg (1082x948, 138K)

>if white men made their lives worse in order to make our lives better that would be great.

Stupid cunt.

She makes a reasonable argument, but of course leave it to brilliant minds of the alt-right to just completely dismiss everything they don't like

>help us all
Fat chance, it's me not the hoards that want to kill me and everyone like me.

It's amazing how these creatures always manage to find ways to blame all white people for everything, even the ones who are suffering.

Oh white men are listening... but the shit you kikes and faggots are saying is making them want to put you in concentration camps and make you into lamps.

Lamps don’t say annoying stupid shit

Attached: F76E0425-B16E-43E0-B2B4-3245AB16B5D1.jpg (1242x1065, 586K)

>privilege
Is a nonesense term and using it is a crime against humanity.
You no longer have rights you have privileges and privileges beg to be snatched away by their very nature.
I’d say that the current atmosphere of organised crime justifies ANY MEASURES to redress.

Attached: CA5EE02A-5E77-4FCB-B27B-B4555D79481D.jpg (750x750, 76K)

I have listened, and I find your arguments NON-EXISTENT.

White men are simply better.
Get over your envy

What does that even mean? It's like she used a load of buzzwords to say absolutely nothing.
Was just thinking how climate change activists and these social justice cunts profess bollox.

Yeah she honestly just said band together and fuck the system like everyone else here does. Remember even liberals hate paying taxes for war.one of the USA’s biggest problem.

We're ALWAYS listening, though. That's why most "alt-righters" have anti-corporatist positions relative to standard conservatards. But many ideas are simply stupid, no matter how many times we listen to them being proposed.

Hey, it's another literally who on twitter, with the standard faux brave virtue signal, culturally kosher opinion against the eternally bad pale goyboys.

It's called clown world.
Best to ignore it because it makes no sense and is pushed by jews.

drivel. i can't wait for those people to shut up.

It would be funny if we called her an anti-semite

white men didn't get to rule the world (and then throw it away) by worrying about marginalisation of others. instead of what she is saying, white men should start marginalising people again and reclaim the top spot. we gave away what we had, we need to take it back instead of giving a hoot about who else has it. if you aren't quietly but actively discriminating against everyone you encounter in order to advance yourself, then you don't deserve what you could have.

>white guys whose lives suck need to just sit down, get shit on by everyone else we haphazardly have decided have it worse and then have to go fix it for them
Nigger go fix it yourself.

It's a sick little game they play. Wait till they see what the prize is.

Nice disguise.

Why the fuck do threads like these even get replies?

I, am very against the (((causes of marginalization))) Miss... Mister... Thing.