FvD biggest party among Dutch homos

Not a big surprise, but gaysite.nl did a little survey and 25% of the respondents said to be voting for FvD.

Attached: c3a1839aac_Screen_Shot_2019-05-11_at_15.06.48.png (600x901, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_Dutch_Senate_election
indexmundi.com/netherlands/demographics_profile.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the fuck are you doing on that kind of site?

Eh. A vote is a vote. Its not like FVD uses the old "Getting replaced in our own countries is only bad because the people replacing us dont like Homos!!!" a la PVV

Well I mostly posted it because people get the notion that gays in the west are all brainles sjw-freaks who protect muslims, which is a strange paradox.

This poll shows at least a big part of them have some sense and realize muslims hate them.

I'm not. It was an article on geenstijl.nl about it.

Thats true. But we must remember that the reason we fight is not to protect homosexual lifestyles but to preserve the continuity of our nations. You have a great politician in Thierry Baudet, i envy you. Will be great to see the election to the Eerste kammer! FVD is supposed to become the biggest party there right?

You mean the tweede kamer. Also I don't think PVV has ever said what you did in your first post. Sure they have mentioned it because it's a problem in society, but they have addressed every problem caused by muslims and islam in our country.

The reason why FvD is apparently so big (I'm only guessing here) is because they're a lot more sophisticated than PVV.

This leaves the big PvdA support. A once huge party that's almost dead among all other demographical groups.

>You mean the tweede kamer

No i mean the Eerste kammer. You voted in the provincial elections for the ones who indirectly elect the senate, this will happen on the 27th this month. And will mean the government won't have a majority in the senate anymore en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_Dutch_Senate_election

That's right (its kamer btw). It still isn't very interesting. The elections for the tweede kamer are when we will see how big they really are.

>The reason why FvD is apparently so big (I'm only guessing here) is because they're a lot more sophisticated than PVV.

Exactly, FVD doesn't use liberalism to justify its anti-immigration policies, but is instead fairly ethnonationalist in its rhetoric. Baudet said that he didn't want to see the "Africanization of Europe". Which is fundamentally illiberal

Faggots like quality aesthetics

Oh and it's already established, just not officially.

You have a wrong image of the PVV. They're definitely not liberal.

the fuck are you doing on that kind of site?

You do realize that the Rutte cabinet needs a majority in both the Eerste and Tweede kamer to pass legislation. Them losing their majority could potentially mean a government collapse and an early election

They justify their anti-immigration stance through liberal arguments, such as Muslims not liking Homosexuals or repressing women. Which is just mindless populism instead of the true reactionary ideals FVD stands for. Still better than the parties which want to completely open the border, but they are not the ones who will save us. We need anti-liberal politicians such as Viktor Orban

>could potentially mean a government collapse and an early election

Very unlikely.
All it really means is that democracy gets a chance.

>Dutch homos
So all d*tch

Yeah in theory, but there will be elections in 2021 anyway.

it was on geenstijl.nl like i said.

Well like i said, they are against anything where muslims come in conflict with people in our society, not just homos. There are things I don't like about FvD which keeps me voting for them as well.

I mean, why not hope for an election now when FVD is looking so great in the polls? Their seats combined with PVV and also 50+(didn't the leader of 50+ say he would vote for FVD if there was no 50+ or something like that?)

Wait, so you are not voting FVD?

Still the majority vote for parties importing sodomite killers

Which is a shit site aimed at normies.

>didn't the leader of 50+ say he would vote for FVD if there was no 50+ or something like that?

Well, he is a homosexual so.....

Theyre actually taking a lot of votes from PVV and 50+ is a tiny party. Whose leader is a huge faggot too, fyi.

No. Always PVV.

Irrelevant. I got the article in my feed :') So i clicked on it. The gaysite they got it from is even worse.

Id vote for a drag kid if he promised to close the borders. No issue can be above stopping these demographic changes. Your country is only 75% dutch already. Thats Sweden levels of insanity

Which is why I vote for PVV.

>Your country is only 75% dutch already.
Still 90% white though.
We get many Germans and Belgians.

Fags don't want their heads bashed in by muslims. It only took a few beatings until they started to realize.

They are civic-nationalists. When has Geert ever spoken about "Keeping europe White" as Thierry has? Banning the Quran or whatever boomer policies PVV has won't save your country

No I think it's the sensible homos. Look at what else they vote for… 9% GL. Sick.

Bidet is an anti-religious dicklet. I prefer hardliners like Wilders.

indexmundi.com/netherlands/demographics_profile.html

Dutch 77.4%, EU 6.2%. So 83,6 white

Yikes. So you would rather have Christian Africans than Agnostic/Atheist Dutch?

Foreign sites think indos are indonesian. There are no 2.1% indonesians here, but a lot more indos (1-1.5 million) instead.

No. We have a lot of people from our ex colonies. That's just a remnant from our past. Turks and moroccans are not part of that, but they are however by far the biggest problem.

still. add those up and its at 85% at best. Its 93% here in denmark

No. I said 1-1.5 million people. thats far more than 2.1%. And why the hell would you be boasting about 93%?

I am in no way boasting. I was just putting it into perspective by mentioning the current situation in my own country as opposed to yours

The current situation is that the population is 3x the size of Denmark with a colonial past to boot. It's silly to compare them.

Btw. You wouldn't happen to know what percentage of newborns in the Netherlands are born to foreign mothers would you? Preferably with a link pls

I could find out, but it can be a skewed image cause moroccan mothers nowadays aren't usually 'foreign'. It's hard to import brides anymore cause the husband needs income from a job and also some savings. So 25 year old mothers are usually counted as Dutch (cause they were born here). I'm not really in the mood to find all of that out.

Yeah. The statistics on these things are always unreliable. They dont want people to know how bad it really is

It also becomes harder to keep statistics. A muslim man can have kids with a white woman, and for the cbs (which keeps statistics) it becomes really hard to put them in a category.

Should just have a separate category for mixed

This is not representative. The only gays who visit these kind of sites are pozzed.

Yeah but when do you stop that? the 50/50 mix is still obvious, but eventually you get 12.5% or less. Would make no sense to keep track of that.

Its a big blind spot of Jow Forums
only Antifa and self hating larpers / leftists want muslims, i know several crossdressers / fags who have more testosterone and reason than our own ordinary joe, they know fully well they are beheaded if they take the majority

i think so too, but at the same time there are many faggots oblivious of it.