Australia is to blame for ruining democracy and civility in UK and America by foisting the incarnation of pure evil...

Australia is to blame for ruining democracy and civility in UK and America by foisting the incarnation of pure evil rupert Murdoch on us

Attached: Firefox_Screenshot_2019-04-03T14-11-23.246Z.png (1022x705, 445K)

I guess the dozen of other media networks had no influence?

>said the NYT of their competitor
I don't know who's jewing who anymore.

>Australia is to blame.
My friend I would like to tell you about Gods chosen people.

*An Australian citizen

Australia better be fucking good I'm moving there in 2020.

Attached: borat.gif (500x232, 499K)

Too bad, libshit.

Murdoch is Catholic. He's a neocon ass, and Fox is far from perfect and far from truly conservative and still part of the fucking MSM but at least it doesn't walk completely in lockstep with CNN, the NYT, MSNBC etc. And of course the liberal establishment media HATES that, hates that the media isn't an 100% far left monolith.

>I guess the dozen of other media networks had no influence?
They had about 90% of the influence, but the left cannot stand anyone who doesn't agree with them 100%.

Depends where you're going Melbourne and Sydney have their fair share of chinks, arabs and Indians. Can't say too much about the other major cities though as I haven't been.
But no, we're basically like everywhere else. We just shitpost about it more.

I'm trying for Sydney, Tasmania looks nice but I hear its cucked AF.

Beyond that, might look to NZ, which is *supposedly* worse but pays more for Salesforce devs

Hobart is chinked, Perth is full of abos and Adelaide is full of meth addicts and chinks.
Everywhere is fucked down here

I live in Tassie, you got any questions?

It looks fucking mental mate, absolutely mental. I crave the shitty ass hut houses we have here, but there because they actually make sense.

Expensive AF I trust? but good beaches and wamen rite?

The US shouldn't have taken his money to buy Fox. But cause they wanted that sweet sweet globalist cash they reap what they sow.
Besides, the US and UK have been fucking with australia for ages.. most of the stupid authoritarian stuff we have here is just stolen directly from the UK by politicians.. and the US won't even let Australia have nuclear power despite it being one of the safest countries for it and demands Australia buy their overpriced hand me down defense equipment.

>at least it doesn't walk completely in lockstep with CNN, the NYT, MSNBC etc. And of course the liberal establishment media HATES that, hates that the media isn't an 100% far left monolith
I'm sorry, what?
Fox News is just about the single best example of controlled opposition. Murdoch is The quintessential shabbos goy and just about the best means of convincing people the media hegemony doesn't exist.

If he were an actual threat to anyone he wouldn't be around anymore. There's a reason Fox News didn't get bought out despite all other assets of Fox getting transferred to Disney; They need to keep the keyfabe going.

Attached: 2fb8f13d8dba1a1650561c726e20bea5.png.jpg (600x600, 66K)

It’s actually quite cheap to live here, see pic related, but weather wise it’s pretty cold, it was 10 degrees today.
Women here are sluts, but that’s everywhere and the beaches are fucking nice but cold as shit. We have some of the best surf as well.
Hobart is just Melbourne lite, but cheaper.
Work is somewhat hard to find, but if you have a degree there should be no problem. Majority of the white people here are either British or Irish so you should fit right in, and I’m assuming you’re white, if not you can fuck off.

Attached: 3782E067-27B1-40FB-A63C-3D4A1B3E4908.png (754x581, 35K)

>10c
>Cold

I'm from Wales mate trust me I got this on lockdown

I want to get into surfing so that's great. I don't have a degree but I'm a qualified x7 Salesforce developer which are in demand everywhere and have 6 figure incomes. So I'm sure taking a hit to that in exchange to live in Tasmanias worth it.

Find somewhere semi rural near the beach, and it’s absolutely golden.
I live 2 mins from a beach, shits cash. There isn’t a single nonwhite where I live either, so I’m happy with that.
Also, no one lives in the middle of Tas, it’s just a high attitude, thick bush wasteland full of bush bogans. Anywhere else is good.
Anything else?

Hows the wifi?

I get that its not going to be fibre like it is here, but how bad are we looking?

Pretty subpar, but I can watch YouTube on 1080p no problem, I can also play online games no problem either. Most places around Tassie are fibre because of the NBN, so it’s gotten 5x better in the last 2 years. I mean, the closer you are to the city, the faster the wifi is, and it also depends on how much you pay. I pay $100 a month for my wifi and it’s unlimited, thank fuck for NBN. Also, most providers here have blocked Jow Forums, but you can just change your DNS and you can get around it.
Also, driving a lifted 4x4 is cool here because of the terrain, also the roads are shit.

Again, Wales lad. We don't even have much road left now

$100 sounds like a lot, but its pretty much half a quid so £50 sounds ait

cheers lad.

fuckin 4x4s but I guess if thats what it takes :(

AWD is good alternative of ya don’t like 4x4.
I drive a Nissan Xtrail, it gets around pretty well. Half of people here drive a 4x4 because they like going into the bush with them. Also, camping here is mint, especially in the summer.

Can't say I like Jap vehicles. Is there anything non Japanese I can pick that isn't total shit or am i stuck with a Jap one?

Fuel prices bad too apparently?

Holden and Ford are pretty popular, but I wouldn’t recommend Jeep, American hunks of shit.
You can get anything from a 2 door ute to a 4 door SUV with either brand.

It’s currently a $1:60 per litre where I live, it could be worse

>second highest real estate prices in the world
>cheap to live
what mate?

you must be the happiest cunt on earth to think anything over 1.40 is okay.

Meh thats p good. its costly as fuck here as it costs a bomb to get it here

The houses look ait desu. 270k is affordable vs 350 for a 2 bed

Chinese is moving to perth right now.
Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide's real estate market bubble is poping, so they are moving to Perth for the next wave.
Currently some of them is fuck with Hobart's real estate, after they earn a profit from it, they will move to other state.

I work for chinese, first hand information.

I was talking about Hobart and Tassie in general you mong.
Well I didn’t say it was good, if it doesn’t get any lower, I’m putting holes in my car and Flintstoning that bitch.

Rupert Murdoch is /ourguy/

He most definitely is not.

Prior to 2000 when his empire was crumbling around him no one would save Murdoch. His credit was fucked and he was hated by all.
Suddenly a guardian angel appeared and gave him a limitless chequebook with very generous terms and all he need do was serve.
That angel was Israel.
Murdoch is unironically owned by Jews, he is /theirguy/

Why do you work for them? They’re ruining so lany places with their shameless money laundry

sorry mate I'm a wetback, just looking for some money.
They fuck my hometown too, now I can't afford to buy a house without slaving for 30 years.