On Arabs and their historic crimes

Serious question Jow Forums, why the fuck do more people not absolutely despise Arabs? American niggers in particular focus all their hate on whitey and none of it on the people who gave them WAY more shit, just look at this:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_slave_trade

>enslaved 5 MILLION more people than the Atlantic slave trade (17 Million over 500 years)

>started fucking 700 hundred years before the Atlantic slave trade

>people from Oman literally colonize the Swahili coast, setting up the city of Zanzibar which at it’s peak traded 50,000 Bantu slaves a year.

>Didn’t get banned on the Arabian peninsula till the mid 20th century, even past this point Arabs were enslaving nig nogs in South Sudan during their civil war in the 80’s

I mean just reading European explorer account of North Africa we can see that even at a time when niggers aren’t viewed as equals, Euros are still shocked by the barbarity of how the Arabs treat their slaves.

Oh, did I mention that these cunts also enslaved and sold 1.25 million white Christian Europeans?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_slave_trade

Yeah, these fuckers raided as far north as Iceland and the Netherlands.

Look, I’m sure many Jow Forumsacks are familiar with this vibrant section of POC’s history but I feel like more of us should be versed in these subjects and history in general. Lefties and non-whites have NO way to argue against this, how can whitey be the ultimate evil on earth when innocent Muslim brown people have been doing worse shit for way longer.

Attached: innocentmuds.jpg (1000x602, 260K)

It's true history whitewashes the shit out of muslim hostility toward Europe but I dont hate people based on what their ancestors did

>Ancestors

Tell that the 10 million people enslaved in Africa and the middle east TODAY.

These people (and their religion) haven't change one bit and we're letting them into our countries in the millions.

How is enslaving niggers a crime? They are subhuman. Is having a trained pet dog a crime?

Its not the enslaving niggers part I'm mad about, its the fact that they and people who vouch for them act like they have done and can do no wrong. Enslave all the niggers you want, I don't care, come to my people's nations and tell us we're evil and don't deserve self determination for doing anything similar? Bullshit, utter bullshit.

When you castrate your slaves like the Arabs there are no future generations to complain about slavery.

>What is chattel slavery

Don't you get it black lifes don't matter. Black lifes matter has proven that. Only white perpetrators do.

Are you seriously asking why niggers are stupid?

wtf a paki who speaks english, hasn't exploded yet and DOESN'T live in UK?

Dude, you could have a harem of white whores in Britain, what are you still doing in Pakistan?

I already know niggers are stupid, that's why they are pretty much the only ethnic group to willingly sell their own people to foreigners for goods.

I'm asking why white left wingers are so short sighted that they only consider the small portion of the slave market whites were in control and use it to demonize other whites.

We learned all that shit in school.
I guess Americans are not interested in world history though, so only know about the Atlantic slave trade. So, propaganda.
Saudi for example didn't outlaw slavery till the 1960s. It still goes on in the middle east and Africa.
And the irony of black people converting to Islam.

Interesting, do other European countries teach their youth about the Barbary and Arab slave trades? Its completely absent from my countries history curriculum which mostly focuses on WW2, the Atlantic slave trade and of course the ebil southerners in the American civil war.

So your question is, “Why is there propaganda?”

Perhaps asking wasn't the right word, It's more like I wonder how these people can think they are on "the right side of history" so to speak and not have any understanding of actual history.

My current theory is that their idiots.

>What is chattel slavery

racist mudslime

and Jow Forums is mad at us for reviving this barren desert

Good job. You thought it through and came to the inevitable, correct conclusion. Libtards are idiots.

>I have no idea what chattel slavery is

Thanks for this info, bro. Just gave me another reason to despise Abrahamic religions more.

Attached: 1526286879611.png (742x513, 376K)

>Oh, did I mention that these cunts also enslaved and sold 1.25 million white Christian Europeans?
Based fuck Europeans, they need all to be killed.