Musk and Bezos are both niggers

Both of their plans are fucking retarded. Take the Io pill.
Mars doesn't have enough CO2 on it to create an atmosphere and no magnetic shielding from intergalactic cosmic radiation. Also has a huge problem with energy production solar panels 40% as efficient.
The moon is fucking dumb too because it's resource deficient and U can only live on the poles realistically for ice and the 28 long day night cycle. Not even mentioning the silica nanoparticles are like asbestos in carcinogenic activity.
Io could be terraformed by redirecting a single asteroid into Jupiter, like shoemaker levy 9, blasting off a tiny amount of gas which will fall into ios orbital path giving it a thick atmosphere of hydrogen helium and ammonia. The ammonia will break down into hydrogen and nitrogen and what U end up getting is the trimix breathing gas divers use. Plenty of energy in the form of helium 3 and geothermal energy. Plenty of chemical resources and more water than earth on nearby moons of Europa, Ganymede and Callisto. The hydrogen gas not added to io's atmosphere will remain in the Io plasma torus and neutralise the proton and beta radiation from the Van Allen belt around Jupiter. Before U say her der muh volcanoes although the volcanic activity is a million times more than earth over a humans life span the activity would be similar to Hawaii.

Attached: sketch-1557655531926.jpg (2327x1440, 149K)

Why don't you start you're own space company then, nigger

what if instead we get rid of 5 billion niggers and just stay here?

Sure, when I get lucky and make a heap of money because I got lucky and was born at the right time for the dotcom bubble... Ur a fucking nigger...

No we want to leave earth because earth is a really shitty place to live if you want to create a solar system wide civilization with limitless resources. Way too high gravity and ages away from resource rich asteroid fields

Why not build a city under the ocean!

Enceladus

Attached: IMG_0189.jpg (350x350, 4K)

Enceladus is too far away and resource deficient, iron on Enceladus is as rare as gold is on earth

Because this is significantly easier

>thinking gold is rare
lol jewwed

I would love to see you get up in public and call them niggers.
In fact get into a qanda audience and ignore the topic and just stand up and shout your post verbatim

the moon is the most realistic first destination for obvious and simple reasons
water, and travel time.
And mars is very very difficult already even though it is the closest planet and also has ice

It is rare ? Big difference between rare and valuable, we don't have enough gold to build entire civilizations out of

Venus is closer though.

I would but I'd get shoahed immediately
Nah Io is way better, the sheer amount of resources on Io make it so much easier even in spite of the distance issue.

It is relatively rate user. Definitely not as plentiful as iron
Now switch to a moon that doesn't have gold but it's Iron deposits are as frequent as our gold. No way to actually build anything large.

How are you gonna mine the surface of Venus ? Hot enough to melt lead and crush anything. U need to mine if U wanna create Ur floating cloud colonies, not to mention there is basically no water at all on Venus even in the atmosphere, no accesable hydrogen is available either so U can't even burn oxygen from catalytically split carbon dioxide with hydrogen to make Ur water. U are fucked

Have niggers colonize Uranus

they have already colonized urs user

*the Sun

the distance kills it though
There is no way that will work without frequent visits for supplies and personnel, and it is unlikely the astronauts manage that situation psychologically.

That's the thing, Io is so chemically rich that U won't need resupplying , it could become self sustainable much faster than mars or the moon. The distance to Jupiter is 13 months using 1980's technology. Easily can be cut down . 13 months is significantly shorter than the longest time astronauts have spent in space. And this would primarily be a ONE way thing people would be coming to iO to live permanently . This is a colonization mission not a daily commuter mission nigger

I’d do it.

I’d pack my bags and fuck off and laugh at The Earth slaves and their brainwashed kids forever knowing I’m safely out of their fucked up reach

But people would say ‘won’t you miss [x]?’
And the answer is no, I wouldn’t miss a single thing about this shot hole of a place and I really don’t like where it’s heading long term

Welcome Ionian master race

I'm down. How longs the trip?

Attached: arse-1506495383381.jpg (1500x1425, 161K)

>No we want to leave earth because earth is a really shitty place to live
My ass it is. You are a genuine moron if you think any planet or moon in our solar system would offer better living conditions than Earth

>gold
Nothing in his head bu this... typical kike.

I respect your position but will still call you a fag.

Gravity wells are for suckers. It is much easier to break down asteroids and make space habitats. It's the most efficient way to make living and operating space. We can surpass the living space if early on 1/10th the matter.

I do not get this neurotic need to land and live on a planet when you can just live in space on spin stations.for way less resource.

Building a space habitat will take centuries with current or near future tech, what I'm proposing is centering our initial space endeavours on Io, we can talk about space habitats later, building some domes is much easier for the time being

We can build space colonies with better living conditions than earth ever could provide us. No environmental disasters ever, limitless resources, everything will be perfect and engineered specifically for us

Attached: 5cd4db92021b4c07d4482473-1536-864.jpg (1536x864, 401K)

>earth is worthless goyim, go ahead and ruin her"

We need undersea colonies if we are to survive the big one

This. Or man made stations. We Spacenoids now! Sieg Zeon!

Unironically we should leave earth and leave all the shit skins there, then we should send heaps of hydrogen from Jupiter to earth and ignite the atmosphere and sterilize the earth

Turn the earth into one big oven

This,fuck escapism,we just need to cleanse the gooks and the niggers,we'd get 100 years time to figure out a way to get new habitats outside Earth
Atlantis,without scuba gear
Elon is fucking based though

Attached: 1557254731994.jpg (640x871, 102K)

Attached: 1515478340462.jpg (525x385, 53K)

This

>Elon is fucking based though
Prove it

Globe believers actual think this

Make a video game and sell nigger . Easy $30 million if it hit big.

>ammonia will break down into hydrogen and nitrogen
no, it won't, without lightning to separate the
molecules it'll just remain as ammonia.