United States of America
People's Republic of China
Russian Federation
Federal Republic of Germany
French Republic
Japan
Republic of India
Federative Republic of Brazil

Here's the reasons just in case some Anglo subhumans chimp out getting triggered calling me a retard

>USA, China, Russia

Well I don't even have to mention anything

>Germany

much larger economy and has far more influence on the world politics as a leader of EU despite having no nukes

>France

both are quite equal in any way but France remains a leading power of EU, which makes her far more influential to the world politics

>Japan

twice bigger economy makes her more and more influential to the world than UK despite having no nukes

>India
>Brazil

both maybe still developing countries yet have far more resources and have bigger economies (PPP) and the bright future of getting more and more prosperous unlike UK that is destined to decline

United Kingdom is no longer relevant at all and will never be relevant again
Everyone will despise you filthy Anglo subhuman sewage

Attached: UKNOW!.jpg (780x684, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ukdefencejournal.org.uk/uk-ranked-second-most-powerful-country-in-the-world-in-audit-of-major-powers/
youtube.com/watch?v=nw82EkIXcK8
discordapp.com\invite\v3HXgkt
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Poo

Fpbp

Your country is no longer be relevant at all and will never be again, subhuman

bump

Death to all Anglo subhumans

>Be India.
>One of the most populous country circa 1700's
>Get btfo by small European-Island nation.
Why are Indians so useless?

that's because the filthy Anglo subhumans did the sneaky divide and conquer method to Indians

Learn history more, you sneaky stinky Anglo filth

Shut up subhuman poo

shut the fuck up Anglo filth
i'm not even an Indian

Or paki it doent matter you are the same trash

take the memeflag off

lol NO

Attached: anglosubhuman.jpg (683x1024, 165K)

Agreed, fuck A*glos. when will shitty A*glos give independence to my nation?

CYMRU YM BYTH

Cymru am byth!

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Couldn't care less. I hope we collapse completely.

>he's not an accelerationist

Attached: 1409256912302.jpg (640x512, 23K)

Wales is genetically identical to most English people. Out of all countries in the UK, your claim to independence is the weakest.

the only good Anglo is a dead one

Attached: 1426505717312.png (491x297, 401K)

KYS Anglo subhuman

Independence for Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland!

You'd still be fucking sheep and living in shit like an Indian if it wasn't for Anglos, jonesy boy.

>critizise country
>hide behind memeflag
coward

Attached: 1552206372474.jpg (600x600, 18K)

Why are you attacking the working class? They weren't the ones running the empire. In fact, they were probably more 'oppressed' than most colonial subjects.

Be fair, at least they figured out how to use a toilet. Might not sound like that much of an achievement, yet i can think of at least one country who could not claim the same.

It was a British empire, not an 'Anglo' empire. Why the hate for England specifically?

>being retarded enough to fall for it
Your own fault desu

Argentine needs to take the Malvinas back. The Anglo is down, crawling on the stumps of its rotten teeth. Its military-fleet is close from being decomissioned.
The time has come.

Because the eternal anglo is the traitor of the white race.

Scotland was just as involved as England. You don't seem to know what you're talking about.

The old colonial subjects are really mad today lads.

Just because we BTFO'd all of you in a war of some sort or another despite being on an island with pretty much coal and slate verses the mega states with more resource than ideas of what to use it for just makes our victory all the better.

Attached: Statue_of_Richard_I,_Westminster_-_close-up_pe.jpg (800x1198, 330K)

ukdefencejournal.org.uk/uk-ranked-second-most-powerful-country-in-the-world-in-audit-of-major-powers/

*BTFOs OP*

Boy its almost like sheer numbers don't make you a competent and powerful army.

If only every historical situation of this confirmed this, especially our history - like the Opium wars and such

Jealousy is everywhere. Rule Britannia. Fuck the royal family though. Transition to military dictatorship before this century is finished. Hopefully sooner. Britain will yet again lead the world.

Fuck Anglo subhumans.
Scots, Irish, and Welsh are bro-tier and can shit on my street anytime.

>despite having no nukes

Lol. Which is a game changer, you fucking onion.

Almost all of those countries have no force projection and are therefore not a global power.

The UK within 48 hours can have a fighting force on the doorstep of Japan, keep itself supplied and lead a sustained campaign. Japan (like most of the others) can do no such thing and remain defensive forces.

It's why China is hard to invade because of numbers but they are shit at invading.

Clearly you understand nothing about modern warfare.

I also have some cattle the Welsh can fuck it anytime.

>more powerful

That's a joke right?
By military from your list, only Russia, and probably China could do some damage on the UK... and ofc France.

India? lmao
brazil? laughable

Yeoooo. Before massive cuts in military spending in 90s we rivaled US in a military power and we alone could have went Moscow to Vladivostok killing commies with little to no resistance due to our superiority in SF, Airforce and mechanised forces. Technological and training aspect of our forces were unmatched

Attached: British_Assault_Rifles_MOD_45162601.jpg (1486x969, 257K)

god I love based BVLLPUP rifles

Bomber harris bro! Based Churchill

Even with wee problems, L85 rifles were far superior to US Ar-15 system or commies shit Ak-47. Susat optics gave such an edge that even single rifleman should've picked out Ruski bellend with SVD. Not to mention our gpmg usage, setting up crossfires and etc. I heard stories from our vets who shot up bunch of russians in kosovo with ruskies shooting randomly into our general direction when all shots by us were deadly.

Attached: _92054881_british_troops.jpg (1024x576, 104K)

>The UK within 48 hours can have a fighting force on the doorstep of Japan, keep itself supplied and lead a sustained campaign

Delusional low IQ Anglo.

our IQ is only comparable to East Asians as it's well above European standard

Attached: iq-map.png (1024x621, 61K)

Prove me wrong.

My IQ is 88. Stay mad.

> L85 rifles were far superior to US Ar-15 system

Lol no. The US military doesn't even use the AR-15.

Attached: DumbBrit.jpg (1080x2019, 619K)

they still do. M16 is still military version of ar-15. You know nothing about guns as your country doesn't produce anything

Imagine having to invent fake war stories to smear the British military. Sad.

youtube.com/watch?v=nw82EkIXcK8

IQ means nothing.

Native European IQ is higher than East Asian IQ

Also, you idiot, you still believe in a myth that we walked towards germans? Our leadership planned to take territories in a slow manner and let soldiers to relax in taken trenches and not rush towards Berlin. Unlike russkians we are much more intelligent and we never do human wave attacks.

AR-15 =/= M16. The M16 is only based on the AR-15. That's like saying your shitty L85 is the same as the EM-2 rifle.

Ar-15 is a platform of various rifles like Stg-44 is system and FN FAL and AK was based off. You are sad troll

>we never do human wave attacks
Lol you did and took massive losses for no gain. Only the Canadians and Americans did proper combined arms warfare and fire and maneuver. The British never did learn that until 1942 lol.

Well it does. High IQ means higher development - simple as that. Jews have very high verbal IQ and Anglo-Saxons and east asians have highest spatial IQ in the world.

that's simply not true. We were using bounding overwatch even when we fought Zulus..

just sayin' but the L85A1 and A2 are notorious for being shit rifles with tons of problems , especially the A1 but the A2 still kept some.

you should change your assault rifles , seriously...

After HK upgrade they are much better than Famas. I believe you will go HK before us as Famas is really a troublesome rifle when used with Nato cartridges

FUCK ANGLOS AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE
I WISH I WAS BORN A POO IN LOO

we already changed to HK-416 , the problem with the FAMAS is that the industry making it closed , so we can't make new ones or new pieces for them.
people want to collect some FAMAS since we stopped using it recently , they must be warned that the French plan to destroy them and not sell them or give them to other countries (which is dumb).

No sense arguing with norf fc brainlets.

Why the FUCK haven't you joined this server yet?
Copy to your browser... EZ...NO-RULES, no yannies
GO GO GO
MSG_ID: hphde5s5ha
CAN YOU FUCKING TELL ME WHY YOU'RE NOT HERE YOU SILLY MOTHER FUCKER
DONT READ KIKE
COPY THAT SHIT TO YOUR FUCKING BROWSER

Why the FUCK haven't you joined this server yet?
Copy to your browser... EZ...NO-RULES, no yannies
GO GO GO
MSG_ID: mryc29k7wj
CAN YOU FUCKING TELL ME WHY YOU'RE NOT HERE YOU SILLY MOTHER FUCKER
DONT READ KIKE
COPY THAT SHIT TO YOUR FUCKING BROWSER

Lol ok pajeet

Attached: 1537808852965.png (893x671, 898K)

BRITUN NOMBA 1!!!!!
*gets stabbed by a nigger*

Attached: british-person3.png (758x499, 30K)