Control over my own body!

Women claim abortion is about control over their bodies, however upon closer examination of the situation, one could conclude that the woman in question does not in fact have control over there body to begin with when they request an abortion, as becomng pregnant, with an unwanted child, demonstrates you lack of control over your life, and your body, and this is further demonstrated, when you are required to seek out 3rd party assistance in the matter to terminate the pregnancy, and in fact, nowhere in the situation at hand, are they even remotely in control, as the pregnancy AND the procedure are both created or done, by a third party, IE the father or the Doctor etc.
So, if women want control, shouldn't they demonstrate control first, by not losing control of their bodies to have an unwanted pregnancy to begin with?
>BTFO ROASTIES!

Attached: Abortion horror.webm (202x360, 370K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WiHcH4bVDKk&t=1m30s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ha ha fucking whores

Poor thing. You can see the moment it stops moving.

Its better that poor little thing was not born to a mother who was willing to abort him/her. God will Judge her.

Literally no one gives a shit, it's just a fucking lump of cells. It's cringy how right-wing "people" pretend that they care about this shit while in reality the world is much better off without these unwanted almost-children.

>left compassion and understanding

You're a lump of cells

Attached: bp6fec7paenz.jpg (622x767, 73K)

Yeah, forgot to add *lump of cells with no consciousness
Literally like a tapeworm or something, I couldn't care less if some roastie decides to terminate it.

>aborting defective children
>bad

lmaoing at nu-pol faggots

Attached: Matryoshka Gumi.png (800x742, 210K)

But you are also defective, user?
Why weren't you aborted?
Shouldn't you abort yourself right now?

as if G*rmans aren't already the defective ones , you even got aborted 2 times already but third times the charm right ?

Attached: Matryoshka grin.jpg (800x533, 319K)

Its not about defective children, you;re sort of utilizing a straw man there, and not exactly commenting on the overall narrative being suggested about control over a woman's body.

You guys are really missing the point.
>roasties want control
>They do not demonstrate control now
How are they going to say its about controlling their bodies when they already demonstrate they cannot control their own bodies?

>lump of cells with no consciousness
>with no consciousness
>consciousness
Define consciousness, you can't, philosophes and biologists can't do that, you mean to prove us that a fat retard (that is you) can do that ?

>no u

Attached: 1556046632262.png (1440x1557, 738K)

Consciousness is just the phenomenal "side" of physical processes, without getting too technical this definition should suffice. But even those petty semantics aside, you know perfectly well what I'm talking about.

Moloch is pleased with this WEBM

All matter possess will to power, these fetuses experience a true hell like no other creature can

>phenomenal "side"
Means nothing
Consciousness is linked to experience and its link to reality.
Your mother is in a coma, what do you do ? Kill her ? Argument that the phenomenal side of the physical process is happening anymore ?
>Hur dur but she lived and have experience and will soon get better
Contrast it with the infinite potential of the foetus that is already considered human at conception since his DNA is already formed and in a couple of month is just going to come into the world
Even then, you don't define the worth of a life by it's consciousness, you seem pretty inhumane if i chekc your arguments

not an argument

babies with grave birth defects , anomalies and malformations should be aborted in all cases , people on /pol complain about the clown world all day but allowing mongols and whatnot to roam the streets is laughable and shouldn't be permitted.

Attached: Matryoshka Miku wants you to listen.gif (500x309, 104K)

Moral supremacist detected

They just mad that you're restiricing their access to their drug of choice (dick) without pregnancy risk. Fuck 'em.

Attached: 305849679345.jpg (445x424, 52K)

>no u
>not an argument
Correct, brainlet.

Attached: 1543008009585.jpg (800x600, 49K)

Dude its not a hard concept to grasp.
Consciousness is just the human brain being aware of the immediate universe around us.
Philosophers think to much into, what they should focus on is imagination, it's one hell of a thing, its also something a extremely undeveloped human lacks.

You're pointing blame on the woman and making the victim the Male and the unborn thing. Dont be retarded, that is an attempt to control their body, maybe the man should have pulled out, or not have sex with a woman they arent dedicated to.

you used a "no u" argument on me in your first post retard , this one :
go ficki ficki a roach manlet

Attached: Matryoshka Miku watching you.jpg (640x480, 216K)

>dude it's not a hard concept to grasp
Sex makes babies, and it generally takes 2 people to agree to the act

Don't want babies don't have sex. but the grasp that sexual media has on our society is so strong that we think that pushing abstinence =being an incel so it's just a vicious cycle

>ficki ficki
So you just moved to France.
Interesting.

Attached: 1543006291042.jpg (1000x541, 93K)

Autistic argument, now consciousness is a state of the brain, it's not the brain, it's not the connections, it's not the activity, it's not a metaphysical concept, it's juste huurr durr brain being aware
Telling you, you woman argue like children
>extremely undeveloped human lack
Women lack of it too, acting like children, not taking account for actions, easy to manipulate, too naive, have a hard time with rationality
While I agree it's not totaly the woman's fault, you ommit to say that the sex market is runned by you, women so you're responsible for this nightmare. Just don't be a whore and wait till marriage

>You're pointing blame on the woman and making the victim the Male and the unborn thing.
No, I'm countering the argument about bodily control by demonstrating the lack of control and calling out women for being irresponsible and not controlling their bodies. If you're going to talk about the man ejaculating inside of her, then you have to recognize the woman's part in her lack of control over the situation. If you were in control, that never would have happened, if you claim its your partner, than you need to control who your partners are better.

You lack control and don't want to take responsibility, and abortion is just a quick and easy out of having to face the consequences of your actions, and irresponsibility. If you don't want children, then control of your body, and your actions and do not let it happen.

They are taking responsibility by choosing to abort the unborn to not being it into a shitty life.

This is subzero iq logic. It made me sad someone has to operate through their life with such a poorly functional brain. Nice try at articulating your most brilliant thought process to date tardy.

Dude we are just a walking brain and nervous system the rest of our body just helps it walk around we are animals. Consciousness isnt some higher power. It begins and stops in the brain.

You're saying women lack control and only men have the forethought to make decisions like making babies? Ok there.

No, they're asking for help to fix the situation where they lost control in the first place.
Theyre asking for third party help, so they are further demonstrating their lack of control.

No, you're suggesting only men have the forethought by suggesting women cannot control their urges, or partners.

i didn't move to France , Ficki Ficki is a well known meme on /pol , newfag.

Attached: Matryoshka Gumi-gun.jpg (640x460, 224K)

aw fuck... i did NOT need to SEE that. Christ's throne... thought it was just a PIC, then it was a little movie... fuck...

That's taking responsibility dumb dumb.
If a woman get pregnant, and is in a situation where abortion is an option of course they need to go third party.
That's how society works. You rely on other people to help.

And even if they trying to take control of the situation, they're already in a situation due to their lack of control, therefore, are already demonstrating they do not control their bodies and need to ask for assistance to correct it. If youre going to make the argument this about controlling your bodies, shouldnt you already be demonstrating your ability to control your bodies?

Nice one.
>no you're dumb.

Yes, that is how society works, but you're putting the control in the hands of the doctor to preform the procedure. You are not in control of anything, except who you go to.

>i didn't move to France
That's what a nig nog would say.
>ficki ficki
That's what a nig nog would say.

Attached: 1543100502656.jpg (634x612, 58K)

No, not dumb. You know I'm right. That's why you cant counter the argument and just attack me personally.

you reply like an NPC from rebbit , are you a minor ?

Attached: Matryoshka Gumi watching you.jpg (500x500, 144K)

Attached: 1539436816416.png (374x229, 38K)

Dude we can go on this perpetual loop of the man should have pulled out. Or had more self control to not have sex with a woman hes not in a serious relationship with.

At the end of the day it's not lack of self control it's just a shotty situation.
If someone joins the military and sent off to war are they wrong for seeking help so they dont die? After all they got themselves into the military knowing what could happen.
I guess they didnt have self control to just not join. What you're suggesting is that women should just abstain from sex, while men can demand and it's no skin off their back.

You dont know how green text works do you?

Pretty solid logic.

"no u" again , see what i mean ?

Attached: Matryoshka Miku kiss.jpg (480x360, 27K)

Attached: 1539436816417.png (374x229, 32K)

Liberal Logic is... not logical, and they take great... "liberties: with their :logic". Its a clump of cells,m huh? YOU were a clump of cells. Do you like being alive? Bet you do...
Another thing... liberals go on and on and ON about peace, love, everyone should be nice to each other... where does murdering unborn babies fit into that whole be nice thingy you guys whine about? huh?
Final point... why did you sau right wing "people" with people in quotes? Conservatives aren't people, huh?
You have NO consistent logic, none. You have NO philosophy, none. You democrats simply say your FOR abortions to court womens votes, period, without a second thought to the consequences. You assholes will march in the streets for a fucking SNAIL DARTER and stop a fuckig hydroelectric power dam (green energy, duh!) because of a litttle snail darter... but murdering unborn children is MARVELOUS.
Youre a complete piece of shit.

>>aborting defective children
>>bad
mot of the abortions are not DEFECTIVE? the mother just cant keep her legs together, cant be bothereed to make sure she breeds with a half decent man. Its CONVENIENT to just murder the baby so it wont interrupt her partying or dating or drugging and drinking, or her PRECIOUS career in intersectional dipshittiness. The only thing "defective" is the fucking liberal democrats. Who if push ever comes to shove? will get "retroactively aborted" in the fucking STREETS.

>maybe the man should have pulled out, or not have sex with a woman they arent dedicated to.
maybe the woman could not go out getting drunk and spreading her legs for the section 8 loser.

>

Attached: Matryoshka Gumi Miku watch.jpg (600x507, 124K)

Attached: 1539436816418.png (374x229, 37K)

Attached: 1555529564997.png (380x467, 18K)

Not an argument, leaf fag.

your consciousness isn't worth shit, it's a way of dealing with reality. so yeah, you're only a heap of cells and your life isn't worth anything. end it now.

Attached: 1539436816419.png (374x229, 32K)

holy shit, just fuck off, you fucking weeb.

he says on Jow Forums of all places , back to lebbit with you newfag.

Attached: 1538838267342.png (908x935, 79K)

Same goes for actually born children, faggot.
Do you remember when you were 1? No. Nobody does. Oh, that makes it OK to commit infanticide!
Fucking retard.

you forgot the memeflag to your kike honeypot

this is about 10-12 weeks pregnant i believe

yeah, there's some weebs around here, but y'all are cancer. everybody knows that. so kindly fuck off, shove some baguette up your ass or fap to little manga girls or surrender to somebody, whatever a pile of genetic waste like you does.

>"y'all"

sorry , but niggerspeak isn't allowed on this board and anti-anime fags belong to reddit , pack your bags boy , i'm sending you to jail.

Attached: degradation of a hobby.jpg (2404x1260, 827K)

One of the most repulsive avatar faggots that I've seen so far. Let me just remind you:
>Rule 13. Do not use avatars or attach signatures to your posts

Attached: Black Cube.jpg (716x1234, 155K)

>niggerspeak isn't allowed on this board
>ficki ficki
Choose one.

Attached: 1547334874799.jpg (362x458, 57K)

looks like i hit a nerve there. you are a fucking waste of human potential, i hope you know that.

faggot , that's not a signature or an avatar , that's just pics lying on my HDD.

let me remind you something , newfag , you are on an IMAGE board , normally you should attach an IMAGE to your post.
but i guess you didn't know that newfaggotnigger , get off my board.

Attached: The End of Goldfish Kingdom1.png (500x400, 148K)

niggerspeak is not that same as using a /pol meme newfags.

can't take the heat ? get out of the oven.

Attached: Blame!.jpg (1456x1040, 160K)

>I repeat nigger speak without knowing what it means
>I pretend later that I was just mindlessly repeating nigger speak

Attached: 1539436816420.png (374x229, 26K)

only newfags call others newfags, you fucking clown.
i like how meticulously title your weeb cancer, btw.
you must have a lot of spare time.

youtube.com/watch?v=WiHcH4bVDKk&t=1m30s

niggers use the term "y'all" , on the internet , in real life , on the TV , in films , etc...
ficki ficki is a meme from /pol , used on /pol , not in real life.

see the difference , G*rman ?

Attached: averagegerman.jpg (2190x1673, 402K)

You are a lump of cells with no consciousness
lul

take your meds, autist.

>not in real life
inb4

Attached: 1539436816421.png (374x229, 32K)

he doesn't have tons of pics ripped from /pol.

want to understand why i know you're a newfag ?

Attached: enemy npc.jpg (650x401, 32K)

Only Niggers and gooks should be allowed to abort,not actual human beings

Attached: 1557598434884.webm (400x240, 567K)

dude, seriously, are you 12?

>not an avatar
Do you have brain damage? Yes, it's a fucking avatar when you're posting Matryoshka Vocaloid eight times in a row.
Your excuse "that's just pics lying on my HDD" is one of the lamest I've heard since grade school. You could have owned up to it, but you decided to be a faggot bitch instead. Goes further to show you're a faggot.

Better argument is that it’s not their body
Two dna
Two bodies