‘Drag Kid’ now a spokeschild for Converse shoes

An 11-year-old drag performer known as Desmond-is-Amazing is now a model for a shoe company.

The Converse footwear company, once known for its fashionable high top basketball shoes, has announced a new “partnership” with Desmond Napoles and five other “individuals connected with the LGBTQ+ community” to market its new “Pride collection.”

The announcement accompanied a photograph of Desmond dressed in a colorful shoulder-baring outfit and heavy makeup, posing suggestively before the five other models, including a man dressed as a woman and two women dressed as boys.

Publishing the news on Twitter, Converse said, “We’re happy to launch our Pride Collection, partnering with six individuals connected to the LGBTQ+ community who show the power of expressing one’s true self. Contributions are supporting @ItGetsBetter@OutMetroWest & @FenwayHealth.

“It Gets Better” and “Out Metro West” are LBGT charities, and “Fenway Health” is a Boston medical organization specializing in the health of people with same-sex attractions and HIV/AIDS research. Converse is a Boston company, owned by Nike.

lifesitenews.com/news/eleven-year-old-drag-kid-now-a-spokeschild-for-converse-shoes

>So inspiring, so trendy ... and so disgusting.

Attached: Converse_LGBTQ_ad_810_500_75_s_c1.jpg (810x500, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lifesitenews.com/news/activist-mommy-lgbt-crowd-sexually-exploiting-drag-kid-and-police-do-nothin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Boycott them and buy the originals instead. They're now owned by /ourbrand/ New Balance

Attached: PF_Flyers_The_Sandlot_Center_Hi_-_02.jpg (960x960, 41K)

Converse is owned by Nike

Converse was always the faggot shoe

we have to destroy this, this is beyond evil

Attached: 1557009561048.jpg (765x743, 161K)

This
They're the ugliest things I've ever seen.

lol loser. i wear my work boots. fuck shoes and fuckyour pathetic attempt at boycotting. work boots or nothing nigga

It's too late. That "drag kid" is literally a child stripper. There's video of him on Youtube of him stripping for cash in gay bars. Posted by his parents. Who copyright strike you if you say anything about it and claim you're homophobic. People called police and child services over this shit, multiple times. Cops say nothing is wrong.

at the end of the day Leftism is really just about abusing children.

Attached: D5MTH6QVUAI8sZi.jpg (259x256, 19K)

>i wear my work boots
Show us your butch doc martens, diesel dyke

It Is Time.
Send in the Barron

Attached: BarronTall2.jpg (620x413, 40K)

This

I was in school during the early 2000s and all of this weirdness and mental illness started right about the same time as kids started cutting themselves and wearing these shoes

I prefer the palladium boots. Dunno why.

people who wore converse were always kind of faggots anyway. The type of people that still bought their clothes at hot topic ten years after that was even a fad and had gauges and other gay shit.

All thats wrong with america in ONE PICTURE.. just kill em..

>wearing converse
>not wearing the shoes of your people
They really don't understand slavic love of Adidas

>not red wings or wolverines
Docs are shit.

>And one day, for no reason at all...

Attached: 1548091996712.jpg (942x960, 103K)

Attached: 1751671C-E258-43DA-9D00-BFF39BF9ABCE.jpg (720x720, 168K)

Attached: 1557627994354.png (1510x192, 61K)

Kids stripping is ilegal, If it's true you should call the cops asap .. But it's not true ....

Attached: D4xJaIBX4AEw1Xx.jpg (800x433, 52K)

Burn it! Burn it all!

Attached: bc23987efbd77cfbddce3994ce87e7842b52ae132e230ce7491ee1d7937afb1c.jpg (255x237, 17K)

>But it's not true ....
It is true, retard. Why don't you do research before opening your fat mouth?
lifesitenews.com/news/activist-mommy-lgbt-crowd-sexually-exploiting-drag-kid-and-police-do-nothin

>Blogger Elizabeth Johnston, better known as The Activist Mommy, took to social media to demand protection for children like so-called "drag kid" Desmond Napoles, 11, who dances in gay bars under the stage name "Desmond is Amazing."

>Johnston played the now infamous footage of a crop-topped, wig-wearing Desmond dancing onstage in imitation of singer Gwen Stefani. Desmond was filmed performing late at night in both "3 Dollar Bill," a gay club in Brooklyn, New York, and a similar bar in San Francisco.

You've posted something that doesn't even say stripping. Kids stripping is illegal. Period! If he's stripping call the cops and it will stop, but he's not and that why we just hear 20000 lies and noting happens.

Attached: 1556998763533.jpg (211x239, 18K)

>taking your clothes off on a stage for money as patrons throw more money at you is not stripping

he's on a stage and their giving him money to dance in erotic ways. its close enough and should be illegal, like having a child pole dancing etc.

Sounds illegal. Call the cops or shut the fuck up

Attached: 96d.jpg (595x853, 115K)

It's not "close enough," it is stripping. He is literally stripping. There are lots of bikini bars where the girls don't get 100% nude and they're the same thing as what that lil' fag kid is doing.

Cops were called, retard. Nothing happened because gays are a protected class and the parents accused everyone who called cops/child protective services of homophobia.
Imagine being such a fag you defend child stripping.

the authorities know about it allow it. even my mom knows about Desmond. so why do you take your own advice and eat some dicks.

Yeah, that’s not stripping. What are you, some kind of bigot. Only a bigot doesn’t want 11 year olds making money in a gay bar

Attached: D56BB865-800C-435B-A06E-DB5425A2FF4F.jpg (1024x768, 43K)

Is Adidas ok?

Attached: katalog_s1.jpg__640x0_q85_crop-smart_subject_location-577,414_nxeuey.jpg (680x912, 102K)

When he loses his shit it will be like Jared and subway but way worse. I can't wait for the "why did you make me hurt myself cut off my penis" jazz jenning response these companies and people will get in the next 10-20 years. %100 These kids are going to shoot up their handlers. He's going to find the people that pushed this and kill them.

News flash, dipshit: progress is a thing. Every time we as a society take another step forward there's always a handful of you hateful chuds standing on the sidelines spewing bile about "degeneracy." I know you want to police children's bodies, but drag kids are standing up and telling you to FUCK OFF. Child Protective Services is on our side. The police are on our side. The mayor, the governor, the director of central intelligence: all on our side. Who's on your side? Not even the orange asshole will say a word in your favor. Get with the program or history will run you over.

Attached: progress.jpg (1160x629, 111K)

Commies think after "Weimar" comes "tee hee hee even MORE weimar." They will be surprised.

Attached: 6A0F32C1-C2B5-42D4-AE4D-4E6817760A86.jpg (2482x2193, 972K)

Nice joke, niggers don't work

That thing in the touque looks like Aaron Rodgers

Attached: ROD339293.png (512x512, 84K)

There's no way all your glee at cutting of kids dicks doesn't end up with you in an oven.

I’m going to just leave this here

Attached: 66A14054-A406-42CA-8535-F1D6297FD5F7.jpg (533x800, 54K)

She'd be pretty cute if she grew her hair out and dressed conservatively

It's just as wrong to dope boys with roids as it is to dope them with estrogen. Let them develop naturally.

Ffs, this degeneracy needs to be exterminated.

Attached: 1555948910113.jpg (643x675, 67K)

Look at this faggot jew arguing semantics. "Oy vey goyim it doesn't day stripping. It's totally ok. Don't be so intolerant!"

The day my youngest turns 18.

They "allow" it because he's NOT STRIPPING

He lipsynced to GWEN STEFFANI (Poorly)

Cops don't just let kids strip, call the cops or shut the fuck up. I'm tired of hearing people with hardrives full of pictures of this little kid obsess endlessly about him

Attached: 1554258465551.jpg (426x528, 33K)

>Child Protective Services is on our side. The police are on our side. The mayor, the governor, the director of central intelligence: all on our side
>were the counter culture
Yikes

>she’d
>she
>her

Remind ds me of sandlot

so you think its ok for him to perform erotic dances for money in front of adults?

exotic dancing in already-revealing clothes then you fucking sass ass

this is a child being ogled by adult faggots. stop defending it.

>says nigga

I doubt you have a job

Yeah the same kind of progress in the weimar republic. Can't wait.

Every fit body isnt roids you fatass

Yes, but be aware it makes you 60% more slav.

America deserves nukes at this point.
Iran was right.

Attached: 1557118522766.gif (640x344, 621K)

He could be a pedophile which is why hes defending it. Jow Forums actually has a lot of pedos. They come out every now and then and claim the only way to say white race is to let them fuck 7 year olds.

If all our major cities were hit it would be an improvement

Would you tell this precious child that it can't be a girl?

He's a Jew he's arguing semantics. That's a level one Jew ability.

this is exactly how these sick fucks defended tranny book reading to children in public libraries. straight up said they were counter-counter-conditioning the kids on purpose.

>BUT WHAT IF THE CHILD CONSENTS? CHECKMATE BIGOT

You take that back you fucking leaf

What millennial female Jew got influence over Converse?

That shit is disgusting, Converse used to be hyper based. Very depressing.

99% of pedo shills are Jews.
Kikes are the spawn of Satan.

>vroom vroom

Hnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggg

They are neither erotoc nor exotoc to me. Looks fairly dumb walking around in a circle. Maybe you guys should reevaluate your personal urges and see a psychologist if that gets you going?

Attached: h1CEFAFD7.jpg (401x271, 28K)

Normies are going to do a 180 on gay shit thanks to the utter filth of the LGBT.

Attached: trans32.png (1534x2402, 1.9M)

what drived you to defend child exploitation? I've spoken to literal tranny communists who disapprove of this shit.

This is what Marvel Comics is going to make the next line up of the Avengers look like.

you're a goddamn liar or larping as devils advocate to stir things up

Show your pride

Attached: 7ahkk3mvrzw21.png (1428x773, 484K)

rolling

>11 year old boy in a Jew York gay bar in the middle of the night.
>The event is 21+ and all homo adults.
>Dancing for the amusement of deranged faggots.
>The bar wanted all guests to hand over their phones so they couldn't leak it.
>Entire MSM did damage control and the same kid was drugged up hanging around a convicted murderer.
You are really retarded if you think people will just accept this obvious child abuse.

Attached: 2234254564.png (1277x3806, 1.85M)

Houston fag reporting in
Where he at there’s work to be done.
Gods work.

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.11M)

>I've spoken to literal tranny communists who disapprove of this shit.
That (((Drag Kid))) 'Lactatia' was modeling for a gay fetish outfit company and I saw both conservatives and liberals calling for the owner to be killed.
Pedos are retards that refuse to admit they are pure evil and hated by everyone.

We WERE the counter culture, back when the religious right was in charge. See all those churches flying rainbow flags? See the global homosexuality initiative? See the free PrEP secured for us by your daddy dump? I will kek when he replaces homophobe in chief Pence with Nikki Haley, and then goes on to lose to Mayor Pete. We ARE the culture now.

Attached: 1537029004915.jpg (1200x1200, 284K)

And then one day, for no reason at all..

You are retards and you went from loved to hated in less than a decade.
Normies hate pedos and it's obvious the LGBT crowd are preying on kids.

That one is you dumb faggot.

I only see niglets so that's ok

“All the stories are true” wtf?

Get back to me when you vote to ban marriage equality and even ONE rainbow flag is voluntarily taken down.

Children don’t belong around the gays

Attached: 988155A2-962B-40D2-8F17-6D7455257BA5.png (540x632, 673K)

It's interesting to hear from drag performers on this. They are quite divided. On one hand, they view his act as normal - in their culture its called a costume change and taking tips is normative behavior. On the other hand, they are appalled that a kid is doing it, let alone at late night ours, in gay bars, with weird no phone policies etc. They view what is going on as highly sexualized. So the divide that comes up amongst drag performers is are they pro or anti, and it seems to be tied to how strongly they are affiliated with the modern LGBTQ movement. Older ones seem to be a little more disturbed by this.

Used to have a pair, loved em

>in their culture its called a costume change and taking tips is normative behavior.
Strippers have the same thing and do the same thing. A "costume change" is just another form of stripping. The point is that it's a sexual performance, even without explicit nudity. It's 100% wrong.

New Balance is the only shoe that isn't made by slaves in a factory in a shithole.

they'll try to claim that drag has nothing to do with sex.

This is the new Burger King Kids Club.

Clownverse

Attached: gay_deniros.jpg (1140x800, 74K)

>user what are you wearing to the gym?
>MY WORK BOOTS!
>but you're gonna scuff the-
>STUPID MILLENNIAL I'M WEARING MUH WIRK bOOTS
>hey user we're going out later, what are you going to-
>WERRRRRRK BOOTZ
>user my sister is getting married, you're invited but everyone asked that you not wear you-
>WERAKDKFAKDFG BOREATRS ERRR NUTHIN

Attached: 1532536598285.png (358x399, 235K)

Say it with me faggot. Weimar. Everytime you faggots ever get a foothold in society you are inevitably slaughtered in Mass eventually. The day is coming. As I said once my youngest is 18 I'm going to start purging you faggots and trannies myself.

The same sort of progress that led to Hitler.
There is always an equal but opposite reaction. Wait for the pendulum to swing.

RIGHT
NOBODY SELLS CONVERSE NOW
THEY ARE CHILD MOLESTERS IF THEY TRY

>slaughtered in Mass
So like, Boston?
>en masse

That is shooped, he is way taller

>muh pendulum
>muh hitler will come back
100% of the elites are with us, and none of you are capable of replacing them. You inbred rednecks can't organize. If you show your faces in public antifa shuts you down. If you shoot up a synagogue we move one step closer to rounding y'all up. The last time Hitler showed up we made fundamental changes in society to prevent him from ever arising again. There is no pendulum. The only law of history, the only inevitability is that communism will win.