IT'S HAPPENING! The gloves are off. SHITS ABOUT TO GO DOWN. RED ALERT!

He's not fucking around. He's calling them out. We're getting closer and closer my friends. Holy shit, this is epic. It's REALLY HAPPENING!

Attached: DeepStateBTFO.jpg (583x335, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/news/doj-inspector-general-found-carter-page-fisa-extensions-were-illegally-obtained-joe-digenova-says
washingtonexaminer.com/news/barr-says-multiple-criminal-leak-investigations-underway
scribd.com/document/409058964/KavelecSteeleMemoToFile10-11-16
documentcloud.org/documents/3259984-Trump-Intelligence-Allegations.html
thehill.com/opinion/white-house/442592-steeles-stunning-pre-fisa-confession-informant-needed-to-air-trump-dirt
apps.washingtonpost.com/g/documents/national/read-the-gop-memo/2746/
youtube.com/watch?v=fHdawVHDZDs
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-05-10/ex-fugees-rapper-poised-to-be-charged-in-case-tied-to-1mdb-probe
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well then fucking do it. Nobody cares anymore about anything short of actual indictments/arrests/etc.

any day now.

MIGA

>Zognald said something on twitter

Attached: 8e2be0df77dde55714f005d8e6d6d12f4d894c839684f6109bcbc558dc6770da.png (1080x785, 1.49M)

All talk no action. Unless Israel needs something.

DOJ inspector general found Carter Page FISA extensions were illegally obtained

>washingtonexaminer.com/news/doj-inspector-general-found-carter-page-fisa-extensions-were-illegally-obtained-joe-digenova-says

Barr says 'multiple criminal leak investigations underway

>washingtonexaminer.com/news/barr-says-multiple-criminal-leak-investigations-underway

>They are doing that as a diversionary tactic away from the inevitable conclusions of the DOJ inspector general, Michael Horowitz, who, by the way, we have learned has concluded that the final three FISA extensions were illegally obtained," diGenova said on Fox Business. "The only question now is whether or not the first FISA was illegally obtained."

>He pointed to memos, obtained by conservative group Citizens United through open-records litigation, that suggest the FBI might have misled the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court in the first warrant application about an unverified dossier.

The memos

>scribd.com/document/409058964/KavelecSteeleMemoToFile10-11-16

>The dossier, compiled by ex-British spy Christopher Steele, contained salacious and unverified claims about Trump's ties to Russia. It was used by the FBI to obtain the authority to wiretap Page, an American who had suspicious connections to the Russians. The first warrant application was submitted in October 2016, after which there were three renewals at three-month intervals, including in January, April, and June 2017.

The dossier

>documentcloud.org/documents/3259984-Trump-Intelligence-Allegations.html

House and Senate eating each other now because the hammer is about to drop

>thehill.com/opinion/white-house/442592-steeles-stunning-pre-fisa-confession-informant-needed-to-air-trump-dirt

The GOP memo that alleges misconduct at the FBI

>apps.washingtonpost.com/g/documents/national/read-the-gop-memo/2746/

I think that we may see some indictments soon. This is the brewing up to be the biggest political happening in my lifetime

The slow build up was a drag and I almost lost faith. But I also understand why it took so long. He's sending a clear signal now. This is a MAJOR turning point. This is not normal. This is the BEGINNING OF THE END! FINALLY AFTER TWO YEARS!!!!!!

Funny how he became the all talk, no action President.

I'll vote for him in 2020 because democrats are throwing the election on purpose. I just hope Washington gets purged or new laws making everything termed otherwise the problem will repeat. Or downscale anything government related and make everything transparent but the latter will never happen

his first term is almost over
when's he gonna start doing stuff?

Yep

Faggots he's not doing jack fucking shit except for toilet tweets.

We're witnessing history in the making my friends. Holy fucking shit. I can't believe it. It's FINALLY HAPPENING! No more blue balls. It's ON motherfuckers!

Trust the plan 10,000 sealed indictments half of congress ankle monitoring bracelets lol

SHOW ME YOUR HILLARY HANGS FACE!!!!

Attached: 1557287714377.jpg (271x368, 32K)

He's been telling shit shit since 2015. Zion Don won't do shit.

All hands on deck. He can't backtrack now. This is fucking Epic. I'm so happy. I'm so fucking happy. I'm gleeful. The wait was worth it. FINALLY!

You guys don't realize how important this is yet. It's HUGE!

protip: always expect the opposite of Trump's twitter

Attached: Dan_Scavino.jpg (328x453, 25K)

Yawn.

Oh he will. He will you stupid shill. You have no idea what's coming.

>Drones on about shit, wants to appease the kikes of Israel for more wars
>Still tiny hands, still blumpf-faced
>Migatard Amerimutts rejoicing

Attached: 1557519696701.png (444x341, 282K)

Oh... another happening...

Attached: boring.gif (220x157, 112K)

This thread is max Qtardation

Attached: 130506.jpg (2048x1024, 524K)

Oh for fucks sake newfag, don't greentext links

Fpbp

William Barr Leaves Dianne Feinstein SPEECHLESS at Senate Hearing

>youtube.com/watch?v=fHdawVHDZDs

One day, in the not so distant future, the alternate and only possible timeline where the DNC has been eradicated and banned from schools, your children will read these tweets in a history book.

Except for Israel and tax cuts for the rich.

Take your meds.

Just like Q did and then he vanished after a lot of happening promises that never happened.

HAVE MY ENERGY TRUMPENFURHER

Attached: 1487534232243.jpg (1024x578, 61K)

doubt it

Attached: jew-pills.jpg (660x330, 80K)

>Schnozzleberg shills something on Jow Forums

Attached: 1386294664409.png (502x410, 98K)

Get fucked. Trump 2020. MAGA!

Attached: HillariousClinton.jpg (600x315, 32K)

it's too late to do anything, he let the russian narrative sit so long normies believe it

Blah blah blah
I don’t care anymore

why even post in this thread then faggot?

Forget this DONALD it’s time we used force. For real.

He's done some decent stuff, bullying china and all... I'm honestly not so sure about the repercussions of pulling out of TTIP and the European version of it though because that gave China room to build it's trade elsewhere...

people who are not smart enough to understand and play along with Q post hall monitor trolls because you will never be on this level bro, your IQ just can't handle it.

the shit is in your face and you refuse to see it. just like your intelligence

>trump tweet
>it’s happening!
And yet nothing ever happens
He does nothing but drink kike sperm
All day..

Until I see dems hanging from the tree and their party in permanent ruins, I'm not getting my hopes up.

>trust the plan

Still trusting the plan? Migapedes?

More talk from the impotent big mouth. Nothing will happen.

Attached: 1557391832858.jpg (774x774, 114K)

MIGAtard fuck off

Keep seething shill.

Attached: SaltMining.jpg (1024x415, 118K)

Was shocked to find Jow Forums was pretty shill-free this morning...
Turns out they're just all in this thread.

Attached: 4gkPf.gif (640x360, 376K)

if you brainlets are confused (i know Jow Forums is low IQ); read the tweets from bottom to top.

:)

Hes gonna drag this until election

Instead of complaining, how about you help?

>Well then fucking do it. Nobody cares anymore about anything short of actual indictments/arrests/etc.

It will happen. Be patient. It. Will. Happen. It is, as a matter of fact. FUCKING HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Long Live Trump the God Emperor!

Attached: GodEmperor.jpg (569x366, 81K)

You do have a negativity license for this post? I'd hate to see you fined for it

He should be in church instead of tweeting like a little girl

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-05-10/ex-fugees-rapper-poised-to-be-charged-in-case-tied-to-1mdb-probe
>charged by prosecutors in New York, who are also investigating Goldman Sachs Group Inc., the investment bank that helped raise more than $6 billion for the fund. One former Goldman banker, Tim Leissner, has pleaded guilty to conspiracy charges involving bribery and money laundering.

Attached: p303_3.png (1024x1990, 1.09M)

Nope. It's all unraveling in the summer. We're just one month away from a major happening. Just wait and see, it will rock your world.

>more words from zion don

whatever

Attached: 1511109850373.png (683x797, 535K)

It's clearly happening and has been happening. A reasonable man can be upset that it hasn't happened faster, or worry that it won't happen enough. But no one worth talking to still thinks nothing is happening at all. Those are shills and retards, and there's no point in arguing with them. Save your energy for the salt harvest, men.

Attached: tending-my-salt.jpg (666x500, 178K)

>Does nothing
4D chess goy-I mean guys, wwg1wga

Attached: ass.png (320x328, 33K)

>going against his jewish handlers
Never

>oh no a rapper just got indicted
Elected officials, ranking intelligence employees, FBI employees, or fuck off to hell.

This is what happens when granny replaces knitting and baking, with Q board and Mark Taylor podcasts. Sad.

he's not going to do anything.

you posted this last month and for three years

>muh diversion insult
Positivity doesn't come after years of false dawns and broken promises (except to Israel). Only a fool would fall for the same tricks. We need to see real results.

All the current intelligence agencies are terrorist organizations working against the American public.
They need to be disbanded and new agencies put in place to replace them.
Anyone who worked for the previous agencies will be forbidden from ever working in the government or intelligence community again.
Traitors will be hanged in public.

Nobody cares!

Attached: 1549655597411.png (643x305, 40K)

>It's clearly happening and has been happening. A reasonable man can be upset that it hasn't happened faster, or worry that it won't happen enough. But no one worth talking to still thinks nothing is happening at all. Those are shills and retards, and there's no point in arguing with them. Save your energy for the salt harvest, men.

The ultimate and final salt harvest is upon us my fren. Prepare accordingly. It will be epic.

Attached: SaltHarvest.jpg (1057x590, 132K)

Yeah I did. Now it's happening. The art of the build up.

I'm very cautious but overall optimistic. I don't think that anything drastic will happen before the elections in 2020 because the R's will beg him not to do anything really drastic. They will do that because 2020 is not only the Presidential elections but there is a shit ton of seats to grab in Conguess. And they think that anything drastic by the Republicans will mean no reelection for some and no flipping seats for some others.
Because of that pressure I'm not sure if anything happens before the elections. We will see I giess.

no u

Attached: 1549422930967.jpg (387x384, 35K)

Q realized the jig is up for most people with a triple digit IQ. Consequently he doesn’t really post much anymore, so all the true believers get desperate and bored for their fix, so they come here to spout their fantasy faggotry. It’s pathetic.

WE ARE NOW ENTERING THE AGE OF RETRIBUTION! REPENT, SINNERS!

Just stay asleep, Goyim. Let me just finalize the muttification, according to the plan. MIGA! Trust the plan!

He didn't "let it sit" user, be objective. He had no other way but to be subjected to it.
Normies do not care, nor do they believe. Muller's report killed that. CNET's ratings are 50% of what they were when they were pushing the Russia narrative.
That shit is over.

More like art of the shmekel.

Attached: 1550367284640.gif (577x439, 2.05M)

>I don't think that anything drastic will happen before the elections in 2020 because the R's will beg him not to do anything really drastic

It's too late for that. Read the tweets again. We're entering uncharted and historical territories. This is not the usual milquetoast material. Trump is a bulldozer, with a mission. And his mission is to save Americans, from globalism.

"Blah, blah, blah, blah.."

More BS from Zion Don.

Attached: DonnyLiar.jpg (575x454, 40K)

This.

I am willing to forgive Donaru-sama on one condition:
he explains all the jew shilling

Literally the biggest two-faced bullshit artist in American history.

Attached: 87170066_gettyimages-81931374.jpg (624x351, 39K)

Look his FISA warrant declass was Twitted when? Nothing happened. I was sure he will declassify it then, and yet, he did not.
I will be cautiously optimistic because I can see that Trump is listening to some people that tell him to be more reserved and it looks like the Twitter is his vent. I'm not saying that nothing will happen, but Trump Twitted a lot of shit that ended being just that, Twitts.

We're everywhere cunt! Remember that....

Not all Jews are bad. Do your homework and understand the world that we live in. It's not all black and white. Factions, culture, beliefs, religion, history. And then you will better understand what's going on. Don't be a retard or a bigot.. Educate yourself.

Do yo even play bro?

Guess what shill, as long as the libtards are crying like a bunch of babies about Trump, he'll continue to get my vote. That's really what I care about the most. I'm not the only one. We hate you more than anything else. If you want us to stop voting for Trump, kill yourself, but before you do, tell your liberal friends to do the same.

His tweets aren't for us who know what should be happening. They have two purposes. One is to put things on the record so the media can't claim later that he suddenly started investigations out of the blue to save the election or shit like that.
The other is the same purpose that shills post here: to demoralize the enemy. Telling them that it's coming everyday demoralizes and exhausts them the same way constant "nothing is happening" posts are intended to demoralize patriots.
Don't follow his tweets. They're not for you. The reactions to them are much more educational.

I can't they took my foreskin.

Attached: Frenzied Apu embraced the frenzy entirely.jpg (400x398, 65K)

*no one cares*

Not getting hyped up anymore. Trump didn't deliver on important stuff and seems more interested in jew-jew cum.
To be fair though, chopping off the head of the snake could mean a world wide financial crash. Then he better use his terms to prepare the US as good as possible for this.

Nothing will happen. The antifa trannys will chimpout if anyone is indicted.

When has outside pressure ever effected Donald’s decisions?

I say this completely unironically.
This is the beginning of the end.
The walls are closing in.

$76 billion for Israel per year and war with Iran. That’s what’s coming.

t.never played sport..

>His tweets aren't for us who know what should be happening. They have two purposes. One is to put things on the record so the media can't claim later that he suddenly started investigations out of the blue to save the election or shit like that.
>The other is the same purpose that shills post here: to demoralize the enemy. Telling them that it's coming everyday demoralizes and exhausts them the same way constant "nothing is happening" posts are intended to demoralize patriots.

this

Attached: LEAFS INTERROGATE INSTORE PRICES NOW.jpg (300x215, 11K)