What will happen to South Africa when he becomes president?

Attached: 72fd674500214228b74a72cf6f8d15a0.jpg (1623x1080, 144K)

Pure Dutch/Anglo South African immigrant here. South Africa is a failed experiment and really highlights how terrible whites are. Not that I give a shit about blacks. What I mean is that whites will constantly backstab each other, always have and always will. One of the major reasons is their never ending greed.

Take for instance how France would ally itself with the Ottoman Empire who were raping Europeans constantly.

Or how the British in South Africa put Boers in concentration camps and brutalised them.

Europeans are a story of a people who could've ruled the entire planet forever but instead chose to fight among themselves, kill each other and choose to defeat themselves.

>inb4 someone calls me a cuck for living in Europe
1. I never chose for my ancestors to move to Africa
2. I didn't choose to come back to Europe either
3. There is no point in fighting if the majority of your own race, culture and religion is actively fighting against you. When this is the case, fighting becomes suicide and there's nothing noble about that.

As for the question in the OP which I more or less forgot to answer: it's never going to happen

Amai frieten

Then why the VF is winning?

>then why the VF is winning
They're not, are you delusional or just trolling?

>They're not, are you delusional or just trolling?

At the end of the day the answer to that question doesn't really matter.

This is why white nationalism is a dumb meme.
There is no brotherhood among whites.
All whites do is backstab each other constantly and then rationalize everything later.
I don't say this with pleasure, I wish it were different, but I'm not going to come on here and act otherwise for Jow Forums's propaganda purposes.

>backstabbing is the huwite man's trait

Attached: 1554932550768.jpg (720x568, 33K)

Read history.

Becoming the fifth largest party in south africa should tell you something.

shit just look at the geopolitical makeup of Europe compared to other continents, white people don't get along with each other and they take advantage of it.

Attached: 1547584051102.jpg (500x485, 29K)

VF+ got less then 2.4% of the vote, how is that winning?
Being less popular than the IFP should tell you something, that whites can't vote our way out of this situation.

Attached: 2019-South-Africa-election-results-national-640x578.jpg (640x578, 60K)

Asians don't get along with Asians, Africans don't get along with Africans, it's the nature of things. In fact western Europeans do a better job of getting along with each other than groups from any other continent even with our histories.

wtf is the IFP?

Inkatha Freedom Party, led by a guy that nearly derailed the hand over of power to the ANC in '94 because he wanted to be bigshot not Mandela. They're something of a Zulu nationalist party, very pro Zulu homeland and support more power for the king, I think they support more autonomy for other homelands too.

currently? this is true

Why did SA stay one country after 1994? Instead of jumping off of a giant unwieldy ship into a bunch of smaller, more manageable boats, you chose to stay on the titanic and now you're all going down.

except for the amount of white people who literally just do not like white people, i don't know who else does that

Attached: 1539790729866.jpg (1000x1430, 104K)

George HW Bush offered to send his Secretary of State,James Baker, to South Africa during the peace talks with a US plan to ‘Balkanize’ South Africa into diffident ethnic states.His offer and plan was rejected by both the Apartheid government and the ANC who wanted South Africa to remain one country.

Yeah, when I was referring to traitors, I didn't mean French versus German, I meant German versus German, French versus French.