Oh shit. I just realized I have a 300 word paper due tomorrow about 9/11 and I was up all night redpilling newfags...

Oh shit. I just realized I have a 300 word paper due tomorrow about 9/11 and I was up all night redpilling newfags. Can you guys help me out?

Attached: 1468440765966.png (654x526, 662K)

name the jew you fucking pussy

no, we dont help retards

What is your thesis?
What are your main points supporting your thesis?

It all started with the finno korean hyperwar. The Finno-Korean Hyperwar was an ancient war fought between the two most powerful empires of the world, the Ancient Finnish Empire and the Hwan Empire. It is well known for bringing the end of the Hyper Era and bringing the world into a "dark age". The war was fought from between 8245 - 6172 BC. It is commonly debated how great of a role the secondary powers played in the war, as it is suggested that the Wewuz, Kang and Shied technocracies allied with the Hwan to stop the Finnish. The war is usually said to have begun with the Hwan invasion of Finnish India. The Emu confederacy is also considered a belligerent in the war, though they were not allied with the Finnish and merely invaded Japan.
Finno-Korean Hyperwar Info
Most of what we know about the Emu faction comes from the writings of Arthur Semenitis, he writes of how the Emu confederacy colonized Mars, unfortunately their colony was destroyed by a sonic flare gun from the nether regions of the Black Palestinian Galactic Empire. Semenitis (native to Emu Mars) is said to have contracted mental illness later on his life from excess exposure to sonic rays. This later created a sectarian muslim group led by Mossad agents of which the leader was Obama bin Laden. We made the first remote control system for drones which was actually developed for commercial air flight as well. This led them able to take control of the planes from antarctica with help of the three sons of Hitler. And that's how Larry Silverstein made his 3.5 billion dollars.

>300 words
The fuck? That's nothing.

go back tgo 1st grade kiddo

just watch the loose change 2nd edition

Some people did something. There's four words.

>WTC 7

School on Sunday?

Nice try faggot

>300 words
Are you 8 years old

Jews/Saudi shit and demand a the retaking of Constantinople as vengeance for the death of Christine Lee Hanson. How fucking hard was that!?

Here's a redpill: The stock exchange used to housed in the WTC building, until 1 year before 9-11 when it was moved under cover to an unmarked warehouse, precisely for fear of attack.
The mozzies based their attack on 80's US stock broker movies, without realizing there was no longer a physical exchange that would cripple the economy.
Essentially they killed a whole bunch of web designers and car-insurance salesmen.
No loss to the economy, or the world.

Haha newfags

red pill your teacher

pardon my spelling error. Buy some spray paint and tag GAKRWN in the thoroughfares in major cities

> redpilling newfags

Yea right, more like up all night sucking Zionist cock

9/11 was very (x296) Jewish.

What can it be about? If it is anything, try writing a paper about 9/11 "conspiracy" theories and LARP like a """""rational lefty"""" while dropping major red pills.
I introduced my political science professor to the Haavara agreement and redpilled him on how Hitler's goal was replacement of Jews to somewhere else. He first thought it was propaganda but I cited Jewish sources. Still got a D on the paper because it was whether the war was good but I sperged out on Jews and how unfair the treaty of Versailles was for Germany instead of discussing the aftermaths of the war, but he thought I miss understood the prompt, so that's good.

>when it was moved under cover to an unmarked warehouse
Look for the the building with microwave transmitters in every window. The stock exchange will be across the street.

>300 words

i know this is most likely a bait but that was the average words for book reviews for us back in fourth grade

Fiber running up the hill to the transmitters on the mountain, (according to Michael Lewis' book Flash Boys, and John Liebe's book, Darkpool), but I get your point.
Find the mountain, sight along the transponder to the warehouse (if you can do it without turning your brains into scrambled eggs)

>300 words
lel. babby shit. just write "Jews did it" 100x

>300 word paper
Bro that's a few paragraphs

That's what I was thinking...

steel beam can't melt jet fuel.

>300 word paper
Underage b&, unless you're taking 3rd grade for the tenth time

Mention the fact that Paris Hilton's sextape had a 9/11 tribute thing at the beggining
It's a fact that isn't well known enough imo

Attached: never forget.png (1006x661, 688K)

>300 words essay
>On 9/11

No wonder American education is fucked

It would be pretty easy to denounce the legitimacy of 9/11 in 300 words user.

WE

Yes, pic related.

Attached: 624.jpg (606x800, 43K)

Sure

The case of the five dancing Israelis
"We were sent there to document the event!"
The end.

Does it HAVE to be 300 words?

Attached: goodgood.jpg (588x647, 109K)

Agreed. That's all the important information anyway.

Fuck it the 300 words, just put a (((they))) and is gonna be fine.

A 300 word paper? Are you 14 years old or something? That's literally just a page. Your introduction and conclusion together would take up about 100-150 words. So you've go 150-200 words to actually say anything. You can use that for a single main point, a main point and a secondary point or a main point and a counterpoint. Shouldn't take you more than 30 minutes to write, if that.

>Falling for the oldest meme on the internet

How fucking new are you people, kys

Attached: 1551869579910.jpg (351x351, 22K)