Shamil Basayev

Your opinion on the subject?

Attached: shamil-basaev.jpg (235x307, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/opinions/i-could-justify-fighting-in-afghanistan--until-the-boston-bombing/2013/04/26/e483321c-ad26-11e2-b6fd-ba6f5f26d70e_story.html?utm_term=.1cdf59b87d1f
bbc.com/news/world-europe-26427848
euractiv.com/section/europe-s-east/news/ukraine-sentences-ex-leader-yanukovych-in-absentia-for-treason/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agreement_on_settlement_of_political_crisis_in_Ukraine
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: Shamil.jpg (1023x575, 125K)

Attached: Khattab and crew.jpg (1001x673, 69K)

Attached: gettyimages-51988512-1024x1024.jpg (919x676, 332K)

Attached: casio-f91w.jpg (612x453, 67K)

Also Dudaev

Attached: Джохар Дудаев.jpg (363x406, 18K)

Attached: 2806OB.jpg (300x387, 39K)

Russia's version of Bin Laden. Also based.

>Russia's version of Bin Laden

Attached: Хаттаб.jpg (250x370, 37K)

He was intelligent guy but couldn't see through the kikeness

Trained by intelligence community to fight as a proxy in a war that would benefit Russia, turns into a prime enemy of Russia.

dislikeable terrorist, but don't really know much about him. If he had any link with the school thing then he is absolutely a terrible person.

Why was Russia so determined to keep hold of Chechnya, it seems like a detriment to Russia and they would be better off without it?

Of course he was intelligent.
He was a soviet general-major of aviation.
Plus he graduated from two millitary universities.

Attached: Johar.jpg (1500x1000, 813K)

>Shamil Basayev
got rekt by based Armenians :^)

I'm actually still wondered how is that?
Why did general-major started rebellion?

Why did Hermannicus rebel against Rome?

>Why was Russia so determined to keep hold of Chechnya
Probably because it was dangerous to let them go.
It would be a chance for other repiblics to become a free states.
Also, Chechnya had its sovereignty in 1996.
Republic could be free to this day if only they didn't start invading in Dagestan.

Why?

>It would be a chance for other repiblics to become a free states.

which ones?
couldn't that also be considered a good thing.
Is it desirable that Chechnya is part of Russia?

>which ones?
Tatarstan, Yakutia, Bashqortstan, Dagestan, Ingushetia, Chavash republic, Buryatia, etc.

>couldn't that also be considered a good thing.
For russians?
Of course not. Lose of gold, brilliants. oil, taxes from these regions?

>Is it desirable that Chechnya is part of Russia?
For russians?
Of course.

Good riddance

Because you murderous Russians slaughtered so many of them from 1994-1996. You think there wouldn't be a reaction?

cia glow in the dark nibber

If YoU wAnT iNdEpEnDeNcE fOr YoUr NaTiOn, YoU wOrK fOr ThE cIa.

Is that true?
Do CIA really in contact with terrorists and separatists?

They aren't terrorists. If the CIA is arming Chechnya, that's a good thing.

Muh Russian Separatism and South Ossetian Separatism from Ukraine and Georgia.

But fucking Chechnya can't be independent, right Ivan?????

oh yeah they are rebel freedom fighters, the real terrorists are heterosexual white males

honk honk

You are fucking NUTS

why?

why should other countries affairs be interfered with?

Go back to redddit.

Yes. Why should Putin invade Ukraine and invade Georgia?

Of course they were.The plot was to carve up Russia using sunni muslims as a proxy.Lots of fighters in Chechnya had their roots in the 1980s Afghan Saudi CIA programm.
The whole thing about Syria was not so much to topple Assad but create a Sunni terror state that would go into Kavkaz/Central Asia and Xinjang province to destroy Russia and China.Thats why Putin choose to go ham in 2015 and thats why crazy stuff happens everytime these CIA glow in the dark freedom fighters get shafted.
That doesnt mean everybody there is a 1 on 1 paid shill for the CIA/MI6.Most of them are just rubes who dont know shit.The top tier is in the know.
Cheychna was a fucking shithole under their rule just like Mexico is today.

No. Russia using heavy artillery and smashing Chechnya is why it was a shit hole.

Who do you think you're fooling?

Islamist Saudi Arabia and Dubai are probably the richest countries in the world.

Thats a well know tactic for the CIA to exploit local problems for their ends in a cynical way just as they exploited the sunni/shia rift in Iraq.

>Sunni terror state that would go into Kavkaz/Central Asia and Xinjang province to destroy Russia and China
Actually makes sence.

Attached: хаяр ничек.png (811x811, 278K)

All you faggot russians deserve to die for ruining a near complete communist utopia. Now look at your shithole country.

Opportunistic Arabic/Islamic filth.

/Half-Chechen.

Attached: beslan-school-massacre-photo-17.jpg (640x454, 65K)

The price for Chechnya's slaughter was Beslan.

Action -> Reaction

>near complete communist utopia

Attached: 0_16f4aa_3d19e540_orig.jpg (800x450, 95K)

Ok intpol genius but all of a sudden if you're a Chechen you have to answer for what these terrorists do in the world.

Attached: 880x495_306092.jpg (880x495, 31K)

>pic
Almost forgot about Dzhohar.
Any news about him?

Haha you clown. Read this. He attacked the parade because of illegal occupation of Afghanistan.

washingtonpost.com/opinions/i-could-justify-fighting-in-afghanistan--until-the-boston-bombing/2013/04/26/e483321c-ad26-11e2-b6fd-ba6f5f26d70e_story.html?utm_term=.1cdf59b87d1f

Get out of my country.
Russia's only mistake was no completely removing all muslims north of the Caucasus and pushing them out to a Saudi desert where all muslims belong.
American faggot leftists made excuses for child rapists and killers just like they do today.
Muslims outside of Saudi Arabia are invaders. They deserve nothing but hellfire.

You don't belong here ahmed. Removal is coming

Saudi Arabia is one of the richest countries in the world. Eat shit.

Chechens don't live in Afghanistan you retard, this is globalist mohammedan reactionary terrorism which ideology is funded by arabs. A true Chechen fights for his country, his nation, and makes sure that his daughters and sons get a good education and strong future to build a stronger nation of strong people.

Attached: CS-635-15-15cm-Chechen-Wolf-funny-car-sticker-vinyl-decal-silver-black-for-auto-car.jpg (800x800, 131K)

Are you a Muslim immigrant to the states?

No, no, no.

America should LEAVE Afghanistan.

Attached: DaringCheapGelada-size_restricted.gif (336x252, 625K)

Global Zionism occupied Iraq and Afghanistan.

Saudi Arabia also has some of the largest oil reserves in the world.
:thinking:

>CIA skullduggery is good thing if they support muh brothers in faith
Sunset yourself.

Chechens aren't merely different from Russians religiously. They are non-Slavic Caucasians.

Neck yourself.

>They are non-Slavic Caucasians.
When you are saying caucasians do you mean white or people from Caucasus?

And yet you seem obsessed with the Sunni faith what with your MUH SAUDI ARABIA shit.

point taken.

But those countries are in their neck of the woods and those countries have a cultural and historical connection with them. I'm also not aware of them supporting terrorist type activities in those countries. In any case the idea that something is acceptable because others do it is ridiculous.

Global issues are not a Chechen issue, you're beset by globalist concepts that are outside the interests of the nation, if you wish to fight for Islam you had your chance with ISIS otherwise your kampf is at home by being a father figure who raises strong children.

>MUH SAUDI ARABIA
Don't represent sunnis.
More than that is sunnis don't like Saudi Arabia.

I mean the non-Slavic and non-Orthodox Chechen people. You have more of a right in South Ossetia then you have in Chechnya.

Well your argument that being islamist means being a shithole is disproven by the Kingdom of Dubai and the Nation-State of Turkey.

And America only attacked Iraq after 9/11. So what?

Ossetins are not slavic too.
They are persian related.

Terrorist type activities? Russia is sponsoring a separatist war in Ukraine and killed hundreds of Georgians in 2008.

But they are Orthodox. Russia's War in Chechnya is entirely illegitimate.

Better than what you have now vlad. Atleast back then your country had the balls to revolt. Now you just kiss daddy putins ass and accept his jewish capitalism as if they are looking out for you. BRING BACK COMMUNISM. My family had to flee the motherland 3 generations ago because of jewish capitalism, you guys will too, eventually.

>Russia's War in Chechnya is entirely illegitimate.
By what metrics? They declared independence, we didn't recognize it.

Hoppity hop, tanks moving in. I don't see any other option.

Stop speaking in terms of 19th century.
Your invading of Afghanistan and Iraq wasn't rightful too.

Because at least Chechnya was a part of Russia.

What you did in 2008 was invade a sovereign nation called Georgia.

Yes, the War in Iraq is as illegal as Putin's War in Ukraine. Agreed.

>Because at least Chechnya was a part of Russia.
So it was legitimate? You said it was entirely illegitimate.

Go grow up a little.

They killed our peacemakers from UN.

Illegitimate in terms of them being neither Slavic or Orthodox.

As part of their war against Separatism. An internal affair.

You are no different than dumb boomer Americans saying we are fighting "terrorism"

separatism is good

This is the most retarded thing I’ve ever read. Capitalism is Jewish run but what is communism? Trotsky? Lenin? Fucking kikes. And you’re a fucking retard for literally saying “oh my family fled from there but it wasn’t that bad” stfu you ladling commie fucking loser

They are. That's not like taking kids or people in a theatre hostage or blowing up public transport though. The terrorist acts committed by Muslim extremists are not comparable to the acts of war committed by nation states

So invading a country and killing hundreds is fine if it doesn't involve martyrdom? Hilarious.

Y'all keep saying Putin's war, he's moderate in Russian standards and in favour of a multicultural state. Just imagine what would have happened alternatively if a nationalist was president? If this was Putin's war it was Russia's war as they strongly support him, if he wouldn't have done anything only the faggot Muscovite liberals would support that.

what's your point?

So invading sovereign countries is okay...except when Zionist America does it after 9/11, huh?

My point is Kiev Chaos doesn't justify intervening in Ukraine anymore then 9/11 justifies a "War on Terror."

You aren't making sense, the then present de jure president asked for them to come. It's not comparable.

bbc.com/news/world-europe-26427848

If he did ask them to come, that would be treason though...to ask a foreigner help kill your people? Benedict Arnold behavior.

What makes Putin egregious is the sum of his crimes. It's not just Crimea. It's Georgia. It's Chechnya. It's funding separatism in Donetsk and Luhansk.

Based Ameribro. Thank you for your aid in 2008, you saved us from the economic collapse. I hope we are one day capable to repay you for all the good things you have done to us.

God Bless Georgia

I didn't say that, although terrorist acts are never acceptable.
My initial question was about you justifying cia involvement and me asking how it is acceptable for other countries affairs to be interfered with. You have twisted that yourself into somehow thinking it is me saying it's acceptable to interfere with other countries-- it's not.

So you oppose Russia's invasion of Georgia?

Love Shamil Basayev. The only muslim fighters I am against are the ones that want to hurt the American homeland. They gotta be stopped.

Attached: 104FBEFA-D2D9-4B9D-9CA7-338B3B263EF4.jpg (300x201, 25K)

It was treason according to the present Ukrainian court that sentenced him in absentia.

euractiv.com/section/europe-s-east/news/ukraine-sentences-ex-leader-yanukovych-in-absentia-for-treason/

But it was also treasonous for the far-right part of the opposition to push against the settlement agreement and forcing Yanukovich to flee instead of having future elections.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agreement_on_settlement_of_political_crisis_in_Ukraine

This decision solely meant that the Ukrainian government had collapsed and Yanukovich called for Russia to protect the opposition which army had forfeited from protecting them. That is a core duty of a state, to protect it's citizens.

Attached: 81jAD+7GqhL.jpg (1476x2289, 369K)

I would sympathize with your points. If Putin didn't intervene in Georgia in 2008 against the legitimate government on behalf of terrorists.