For example, this is Serbia

For example, this is Serbia.

What is happening?
Who is behind all this?

Attached: IMG_20190512_135222.jpg (720x960, 163K)

Commies.

5G networks.

Attached: serbiabully.jpg (800x600, 208K)

Beavers

This is happening in every European country right now

RIP trees

Fuck off you racist piece of shit.

Based cuties I’ll play nice now

I was gonna say someone with a super-strong leaf blower

Trees are racist and make immigrants feel uncomfortable by hiding the sun that they're used to, we need to get rid of these trees so that these people can feel more included and at home

>This is happening in every European country right now
source
clearly someone is cutting them down

>What is happening?
>Who is behind all this?

Looks like more JEWISH TRICKS to me......

Attached: Screenshot(18).png (869x604, 197K)

5G networks are cutting them down, because they interfer with signal availability.

I can’t believe people haven’t done this more often to city or town streets, it’s such a scumbag thing to do, but all you need is a chainsaw, and you can destroy a whole street of 20 year old trees, definitely a great way to piss people off.

It looks like old trees being cut down and replaced with young trees because their roots would mess-up the sidewalk.
Something about the Great Replacement seems eerily similar.

a cyclone knocked down a bunch of trees while i was driving a few years back.
there was hundreds of giant trees on the road behind and in front of me, thought i would have to sleep in my car that night.
it was like OP pic times 1000.

then a team of based rural cunts came with 4WDs and chainsaws and cleared the road within 5 minutes... absolute madmen.
it gave me hope for australia, despite all our cuckery.

where does this retarded trend come from?

Attached: image.jpg (800x600, 224K)

>5g networks are spawning chainsaw blades and cutting down trees

that also means that 5G deposits a fair amount of its energy into organic matter.
pretty scary.

Those trees have either started pushing the roads up or are going to in the near future as what’s below ground is generally equal to what’s above ground size wise. That’s a lot of roots in a small area.

You can see the two people with bright vests observing/cutting them. They've also moved furniture etc. to avoid collision.
As people mentioned, it has to do with the roots or something. Nothing to do with vandalism. Still a shame to see such trees being cut down.

Attached: 1541343361974.jpg (437x501, 46K)

The Chinese are starting to work on thier trans Asian railroad that connects to Europe. It's the Chinese