Serious question here — why should a man be proud of his race? Like, why should he preserve and continue it...

Serious question here — why should a man be proud of his race? Like, why should he preserve and continue it? Wouldn’t his life be easier if he never cared?

Attached: C864AD58-EF6B-462A-B5FE-D12548891023.jpg (304x200, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com\invite\v3HXgkt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if you want to live an easy life, be a chick.

Be proud of many people you can kill instead.

Too late.

It's not about love for my own race, it's the scourge of the others. It's my own survival.

Attached: Dylan.jpg (1024x1024, 229K)

Military never seemed like my gig, but I guess that’s an... interesting suggestion.l

I’m not really proud of being white because of how lame and degenerate we are nowadays. But either way, it’s your future, if you want it to be a nationwide ethnic slum then don’t have kids

others as in those who don’t look like or related to you?

>Wouldn’t his life be easier if he never cared?
Quality matters.
You discover that as you get older and more discerning.

i have no pride in my race whatsoever
for most part of my life i had no concept of a 'white race', i'm still unsure it exists
however, i have realized that some other, more distinct races are utter shit and it makes sense to want to have as much distance between them and me as possible

Eh, I don’t think it’s numbers we have to really worry about — just the smarts of what we teach. There’s a whole galaxy out there to colonise; we just need smarter kids to reach them.

Can you elaborate?

Are those races crap because of their race or because of their culture?

Biology is the root. Culture is the flower. For culture is an expression of behavior, and behavior is an expression of biological adaptations over generations

Thanks for the perspective. Never saw it like that.

The state needs you to care about your race so that you can remain subservient to it at all times.

You obviously have never met real niggers lmao. Come to Detroit and flint and you will learn quick. These people will never be civilized.

Attached: Whiteboi.jpg (2560x2560, 2.97M)

the "culture fosters intelligence" model as presented by Henry Harpending is appealing, but ultimately, i couldn't give a fuck
fixing them is their responsibility, not mine, so the root cause of their shittiness is of no interest to me
my problems can be fixed by simply disallowing them where i live

Why for his children’s future of course.

Attached: 62B2AFB7-CBA2-44D8-93E3-362B533FAFDB.jpg (999x1024, 183K)

Why the FUCK haven't you joined this server yet?
Copy to your browser... EZ...NO-RULES, no yannies
GO GO GO
MSG_ID: h6qn1ne5bd
CAN YOU FUCKING TELL ME WHY YOU'RE NOT HERE YOU SILLY MOTHER FUCKER
DONT READ KIKE
COPY THAT SHIT TO YOUR FUCKING BROWSER

Why the FUCK haven't you joined this server yet?
Copy to your browser... EZ...NO-RULES, no yannies
GO GO GO
MSG_ID: 3uhpvcls
CAN YOU FUCKING TELL ME WHY YOU'RE NOT HERE YOU SILLY MOTHER FUCKER
DONT READ KIKE
COPY THAT SHIT TO YOUR FUCKING BROWSER

Read some Ian Stevenson. If re-incarnation exists it happens in racial boundaries (if your white and you die you get reincarnated as white, if your Indian and you die you get reincarnated as Indian etc.) So, the future of your race doesn’t just concern your present life, but all your future lives too.

Only Anglos should be proud of their race because they created Israel.

Because white men actually give a shit about their heritage.

Bump
I fucking hate questions like this.

No. Fight and live or pretend and die.

I want my kids to have the same childhood as I did, with safe/ clean/ friendly neighborhoods. Best way to have it is to preserve same ethnicity population as I had during my childhood

People are proud of all sorts of really really stupid shit. I’ve given up analyzing it.

this is a white cuck way of thinking. The niggers and jews have not doubt about it and still reproduce his race.

It’s stupid to be proud of something you don’t choose.

Attached: EF0E0803-1494-48DC-AEF8-E9FF37702EDA.gif (480x256, 1.28M)

every other race cares about their race and they are going to destroy based on your race so you better give a shit about your race if you want to exist

Because God says so.

christogenea.org

I wish to preach, not the doctrine of ignoble ease, but the doctrine of the strenuous life, the life of toil and effort, of labor and strife; to preach that highest form of success which comes, not to the man who desires mere easy peace, but to the man who does not shrink from danger, from hardship, or from bitter toil, and who out of these wins the splendid ultimate triumph.TR

why should a man care about his family?
why should a man have children?
why should a man stay alive?

>Wouldn’t his life be easier if he never cared?
Goes for all aspects of life.

>It’s stupid to be proud of something you don’t choose.
>Being proud of your parents and your children is stupid

Attached: 700.jpg (200x313, 10K)

>Wouldn’t his life be easier
So is the life of a lay about and vagabond who spend Summer days indulging in the food and wealth that seemingly appeared like magic before him. Then Winter comes and they starve, suffer and turn into beasts who are put down and made examples of.

The Rootless and willfully disenfranchised are these parasites, who take in vain the sacrifices of the past... But it'll be their kids and grandkids who suffer and die through the Winter.

Attached: 1543185414959.jpg (600x719, 71K)