Reminder that this actually happened

>reminder that this actually happened

Attached: 1398018376713.webm (900x486, 1.79M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Terror
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leon_Klinghoffer
youtube.com/watch?v=TF2IbaQdvFA
youtube.com/watch?v=qtNk1B9At8k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What the fuck, Nazis were really some mentally twisted fucking psychopaths. I'm glad we fucking killed majority of them in WW2.

Mother fuckers.

I really wish it did.

You have to go back, sage

Australia, are you even trying today?

Attached: 1523871371407.webm (720x404, 2.86M)

Attached: 1508010088048.jpg (600x600, 55K)

based

>projared at 0:21

I wonder how easy it really is to control the masses? You don’t even need facts or reason, you simply need to play on emotion, and they will believe everything, a movie for example, and they forget it’s fiction, and take it as fact.

The lamp on the left is made out of jews.

good

>they didn't even stick 25cm of wood up his ass
Probably fake

Hitler unironically wanted to exterminate this.

Attached: Juden.jpg (1500x1000, 658K)

Wow, that's horrible. Here's some more archive footage. May the whole world remember just how monstrous these men were.

Attached: 1461459191839.webm (960x720, 2.53M)

>reminder that this will actually happen again

Attached: 12325432352652.png (834x642, 171K)

Hahahahahaha! Heil!
Fucking based Nazis.

wtf I love Hitler even more now
sage goes in all fields

кeк'd

Not to deny that the camps were fucked up, but Amon Goth was fucked up even by Nazi standards. Once it was discovered he was regularly committing atrocities he was set to appear before a tribunal and the State ended up just throwing him into a mental hospital.

I don’t know how ~ 40% of anti-Semites could be in Ukraine when we chose a Jew to be a president.

There once was a heeb in Berlin
Who spread degeneracy and sin
While sat in his chair
He flew through the air
Never to Jew again

It's tragic to think that this actually happened.

Attached: 1533100910663.webm (1280x720, 1.82M)

Anyone have that footage from Yugoslavia or something of two soldiers shooting jews or gypsies in the street? Shit was fake as fuck but funny.

Attached: 1536934839943.png (469x452, 277K)

LeL

underrated

kek

>how did 40% of a population not prevent someone from being voted president
Are you being willfully dense?

woah its like annudah shoah

Found some more footage. This one has been kept secret from the public, but it actually happened!

Attached: sieg heil motherfuckers.webm (1280x538, 1.74M)

Any idea why did the germans massacred dozens of millions of peaceful and innocent jewish children?

Attached: soy brain.jpg (700x734, 107K)

history is terrifying. thank god we saved the west from the nazi dinosaurs

>woman thinks she is a engineer
>in front of a german
It's like blackface here and actually racist.

>innocent
>jewish

>TOPKEK NAZIS WERE SO COOL XDD
neck yourself you cum goblins, you underage sissies have no fucking clue how awful this war was
Your ancestors are shitting on you.

>and then everyone clapped

seething baugette. the nazis should have burned your city afterall

Czeched

>At Odessa the Cheka tied White officers to planks and slowly fed them into furnaces or tanks of boiling water; in Kharkiv, scalpings and hand-flayings were commonplace: the skin was peeled off victims' hands to produce "gloves"; the Voronezh Cheka rolled naked people around in barrels studded internally with nails; victims were crucified or stoned to death at Dnipropetrovsk; the Cheka at Kremenchuk impaled members of the clergy and buried alive rebelling peasants; in Oryol, water was poured on naked prisoners bound in the winter streets until they became living ice statues; in Kiev, Chinese Cheka detachments placed rats in iron tubes sealed at one end with wire netting and the other placed against the body of a prisoner, with the tubes being heated until the rats gnawed through the victim's body in an effort to escape.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Terror

>Gellately adds that Communist leaders "sought to justify their ethnic-based massacres by incorporating them into the rubric of the 'class struggle'".
Sound familiar?

Attached: 5CA0B033-E1F0-4D77-8431-34942813FB83.gif (399x369, 39K)

Percentage of people voting for Zelensky in the second round: 74
Percentage of population that hold anti-semitic views: 36-42
And to add: Zelensky never even crypto, he openly said on national television that he is Jewish and has connections with Israeli oligarchs.

Its funny how you deny Nazi crimes and claim they dindu nuffin but at the same time support mass murderers like Breivik and Terrant.

Only third world animals throw their rubbish and vegetables and chamber pots into the street

I'm seething because there's nothing glorious or cool about world war or the nazis you edgy little shits
Everything you take for granted today could have been taken away
And here you are masturbating over the thought of strong men in Hugo Boss uniforms

fucking kill yourselves

Lurk more.

After countless threads about debunking Holocaust deniers at the beginning of the month, I began to perceive all anons with the French flag as shills

Source is ADL, if you say you find huge noses to be an unattractive feature in an OKCupid survey they'll label you antisemitic.

in the words of the immortal Mel Gibson, "You're an embarrassment to me. You look like a fucking bitch in heat, and if you get raped by a pack of niggers, it will be your fault."

nice VPN kike

Reds were uncivilized barbarians too. What's your point user?

Attached: 1546341090129.png (780x801, 121K)

Yes, by Palestinian terrorists

The eternal melbourne strikes again

Attached: 1536619405229.jpg (594x841, 52K)

You're right we shouldn't have invaded France instead we should've lobbed gas rockets across the border.

eheh dudo

>how awful this war

yea and one of the main reasons there was a second war to begin with was because of YOUR country

This is why you bash the fash, with glee.

So you also bash muslims?

>france
Your country is lost you dumb fucking idiot

Attached: Paris under Hitler vs Paris under Islam.jpg (964x1258, 360K)

Sees movie, thinks it real life and factual.
>I actually saw a dinosaur eat a man off the toilet once at an amusement park..

Reminder that propaganda exists, you read it, see it & hear it, more than any other generation in the history of the world, everyday.

Attached: 1549219935168.jpg (650x488, 170K)

Similar situation actually happened, but by muslim terrorists

lol if only it had happened...but dont worry, it will.

>you underage sissies have no fucking clue how awful this war was
neither do you, you only have stories that other people tell you.
people never embellish stories, do they?

The ocean seems to be enough redpilled to live in tho

so what?

Better than masturbating to 8year old drag queens, like you.

I was never aware how shitty fake the belt buckle on that guy looked.

i'm okay with this happening to leftist "jews".
rightwing Jews aren't that bad, even though they frequently get lumped in with their leftwing canaanite brethren.

So believable.

Nazis were allies with Muslims, so a Paris under Muslim occupation sounds more like the Nazis won.

Attached: 1553663216706.jpg (2048x1438, 683K)

You don' t know, either. Frenchie.

Attached: 1538925467133.jpg (225x225, 9K)

link to full video possible?

>war is awful therefore one should always surrender and never fight
just how french can one person be

I like this.

It's from Danger 5
youtube.com/watch?v=TF2IbaQdvFA

Attached: 1358888227147.gif (500x281, 863K)

Lamest image ever

Pure self aggrandizement

chad

What will you think you Jews will do when the Americans will no longer fight for you?

Rightwing jews are mostly zionists and neocons

Hello newfriend and welcome to this great forum! Please bear in mind that it may take a while until you get well-familiarized with all the nooks and crannies of this great website, but do not ever be afraid to ask our friendly little community for help. At any time, there are many good and pleasant friends online and will gladly offer all their experience, to make you feel just like home! We would love to know more about you, so do not hesitate to drop us all a little introduction, or maybe even share your Facebook™or Instagram™ profile.

Have fun and enjoy and don't forget to upvote, friend!

Top kek

>boomers actually believe this

>your ancestors are shitting on you

Meanwhile france may as well be neu-afrika. You don't have a people or country anymore; you've given it away to the "new french". For all your hand wringing about the nazi's, can you really look at what Nazi France was, and then at modern France, and in all honesty say that today is an improvement?

Your country was better off being conquered by the Germans.

Now it is conquered by the Jews and they are slowly genociding France and the French people while you sit back like a cuck and not only let it happen, but encourage it to happen faster.

proof or shut the fuck up and stop telling horror stories this isnt a sleepover.

>in a movie
oh my, I'm scared now

>how did a minority of antisemitics not prevent a Jew to be president
Does LGBT affect your brain?

I hope i will kill you in the near future.

This board is a microcosm of how young men devolve without moral leaders. Lord of the Flies, but instead of an island, it's an anonymous board.

I agree with you, for what it's worth. I just come here to view how deranged many young men are so I know what they're thinking in real life.

Danger 5 was the fucking shit in its first season.

Damn what would be really cool to see, Nazis riding dinosaurs and killing commies

Attached: IMG_20190511_131018.jpg (2566x1515, 582K)

youtube.com/watch?v=qtNk1B9At8k

Good deadlift cooperation by the kill team.
10/10.

a justified punishment for the absolute tyranny the jews implemented on the germans during weimar

White americans will be portrayed the same way shortly. Now that they are a minority.

KEK