What exactly makes Jews so good at business?

What exactly makes Jews so good at business?

Attached: 1527474406662.png (1080x1107, 1.7M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4tz9JE_SneY
youtube.com/watch?v=8J45UN7qAfQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because usury is illegal in both christianity and islam, but it is allowed in Judaism. So the best bankers were Jews, as they could loan out money and recoup interest. Couldn't get a loan from a templar bank.

Actually you could get a loan from the templars kings have been indebted to them before they were extremely wealthy.

Oh wow. Yes, initially they were settlers. But don't be so fucking so stupid as to ignore all the IMMIGRANTS that arrived later. Are they not American? Even your clown Trump's forefather was an immigrant.

Attached: ellis island.jpg (1200x673, 70K)

Information and recruitment Networks youtube.com/watch?v=4tz9JE_SneY
Jews excel at this

how would they make money off that loan though, usury was forbidden

Lack of morality

Jews.

Connections with other jews, obviously

white immigrants who actually contributed.
Not nigger slaves who picked cotton

We have received more Mexican immigrants than any other immigrant group combined.

This.

Nepotism and the entire pill-pull bullshit. They'll make it a coordinated effort to drive others out of business, at least that's what I've taken away from Americans sharing their experiences on here.

They're mostly in elitist positions over here, seeing how most of them got shipped off and died in the camps.

They're good at counting coins and multiplying said coins. They aren't necessarily good at business.

Nepotism, the fact that they capitalize their lack of consciousness,

They just have a nose for business

Attached: 1557403045688.png (555x555, 127K)

>It’s because Jews are smarter than the goyim and are the chosen people

1. Willingness to do "ethically ambiguous" things.
2. Protectionism.

the fact that they're an isolated, teamed up community, who work together, parasitizing on other societies.
Thats why they're exterminated regularly

Satanic black magick.

Their nose allowes them to track potential customers, they can smell a pocket with money from miles away

Community.

Lack of morality and empathy but enought intelligence to manipulate

for the same reasons they get thrown out of the nations when found out

Most gentiles just can't wrap their brains around the concept that spending money now, means making less money in the future.

But please, by all means. Go drink another Coca Cola. Get a new car, you deserve it, take out a nice big loan. You've earned that vacation, go to Vegas and live a little! Better take the kids to Disneyland this year.

With every penny you spend, remember that the money will be used as a weapon against you in the future.

When you get kicked over the border of country to country, you have to learn to make a living fast, and so developed Jewish business skills in things like the black market and banking. Ever since, they've been numerically pretty talented.

Attached: With Jews, you groove.webm (640x360, 2.92M)

Nepotism and thousands of years of learning how to coordinate manipulation. Most Jewish children are taught how to manipulate and be deceptive for their own advantage while other kids are learning how to play with toys. It's not really a big mystery.

>Lack of morality and empathy but enought intelligence to manipulate
This.
Plus highly evolved verbal skills, made to confuse the enemy, to manipulate and lie, basically female brains.

Insider here, it's because it's the one thing jews really have going for them. They are unattractive, have small dicks, and generally are short and stubby. They are unattractive in every aspect but the reason jews were able to reproduce is because they had money. Essentially they had to go after gold diggers inorder to really reproduce.

Oh and also jews tend to have a higher IQ and can easily get their way to the top of most groups. I managed to find myself as a leading role in many political orginizations which come from Jow Forums They hate jews and I never mentioned how I was a jew but I still ended up an admin in those orgs and some of them has thousonds of members. Of course I do really care about the cause and I truly do believe in ethno-nationalism (my mother isn't jewish so I'm a gentile to other jews) but the way I plan out things is super jewish. Hell I've worked with venezuelans to try and overthrow their government by forming a group which is similar to ours and once they get themselves in power we can tell them how to run the country. Also in the works of working with french communist to start a revolution in france then stab them in the back and allow nationalist rule once victory is made. Sad that the communist in France are the only ones willing to act.

Attached: ss2.png (1600x960, 124K)

kek

1. Pick a survival strategy.
2. Go FullHD with it.

An invisible enemy is the worst one. Having an awesome leather west and loudly announcing your presence and/or taking credit for something is a surefire way to get eliminated when the need arises: everyone knows who and where you are.

Better to be invisible and keep a low profile. Benefit of the doubt is your friend.

Attached: ModusOperandi.png (943x493, 209K)

A nation of criminals running across the Atlantic to flee from debts more like.

What's your height and the dick size, son?

youtube.com/watch?v=8J45UN7qAfQ

About your pic related, unironically: calling the Americas a continent of migrants is an insult both to the conquerors and to the peoples that were exterminated.

Attached: rainor.jpg (1651x1815, 1.15M)