Can someone explain the psychology of self-hating white cucks? As far as I know, no other race shares this pathology...

Can someone explain the psychology of self-hating white cucks? As far as I know, no other race shares this pathology. Say what you will about nigs, spics, and kikes, but they look out for their own.

This is why it would be hard for whites to win a race war — too many of these treasonous cucks would fight for the other side. While they wouldn’t provide much in the way of physical strength, they would help with planning and logistics, two areas where minorities are utterly clueless.

Attached: E7A5EDE9-7F6E-4620-9C99-BA1563419847.jpg (625x852, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voxeu.org/article/did-mortgage-credit-boom-contribute-decline-us-racial-segregation
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Why are whites so self-hatin-

Attached: AqPXyrD.jpg (1200x928, 183K)

God is dead, but his shadow will persist for centuries.

>Can someone explain the psychology of self-hating white cucks?
Social mammals, without reasonable and meaningful room to expand, wither and commit self destruction in a textbook of ways, look up the behavioral sink. It is a well documented phenomenon.
For white people, it was through a small series of historical flukes that we ended up this way. Some empires were given up, some land was cut off from development, some restraint was made from conquering more due to various circumstances. Whites were the only ones capable of doing these things, so they were the first to suffer symptoms of behavioral sink, although symptoms are found in all countries to varying degrees and manifestations.

Attached: 09E67DD.jpg (480x640, 100K)

>Say what you will about nigs, spics, and kikes, but they look out for their own.
Only when opposed by whites, any other situation nigs and spics will prey on each other.

>too many of these treasonous cucks would fight for the other side.
That's where you're wrong though, it's all social posture. in the even of a race war these insects would just side with whoever they think will protect them.

No, I really can't. I've been asking the same question and have never been satisfied.

If there is a racewar it would last one year and whites would win

also muslims would not side with niggers

Is that Bill Burr?

Yeah white people are so powerful collectively we got bored of dominating the whole world as a team and started getting hyper-individual. That was the Norm for America until recently. Now that non-whites are full on "end whiteness" shit, whites are now going back to marching around looking for shit to run over.

The dam is broken now though. You won't have people that switched to redpill going back in one lifetime.

Oh and yes the fuck other races do btw. Just go look at the based black guy maga trend and the Gobacks with the "Illegals go home" signs. When it looks like Team White is winning, non-whites certainly are trying to jump on the train.

>we got bored of dominating the whole world as a team and started getting hyper-individual
Do you even believe the shit coming out of your mouth?

Its a selfish act. Its all about look at me I'm so woke and PC and getting a dopamine hit. It just feels so good to be on the (((right side of history)))

Attached: 1430346246899.png (773x645, 185K)

This. The kid's in school and trying to survive. Let there be a significant show of force and he'll jump teams.

>Average white people believe they are as smart as [famous white intellectual]
>Boring white people believe they are as interesting as [interesting white person]
>White people methodically analyze things that are usually irrelevant
>White people believe they are intelligent and unique for doing this
>White people blame minorities while working at a gas station. Because surely the system must be broken
>Whether outwardly racist or inwardly smug, white people think themselves above their station. But they have zero tangible proof of this. In fact, there is usually more proof of the opposite
>White people invest time and money into people whom they personally don't care about. To "prove a point" or "be the bigger man"
>In reality, it only makes them resentful. Because they think a half-hearted donation should change the world. Because that's what Pastor Smith said
>White people are unbelievably impressionable
>White people are scared of minorities and act like it's the minorities' fault
>White people will dodge accountability in a second
>White people will earnestly accept credit for things that aren't remotely impactful
>White people will run from conflict in a second. They will not hesitate to throw a lifelong friend under the bus in a frenzy of white panic
>White people fantasize about the day they are called to die for a vague cause, to resolve the cognitive dissonance of being too lazy to do anything impactful in life

We wants some of them titties

>White people drive fast in rain and snow because they are unintelligent
>White people "act out" under stress instead of just being chill and talking because they are unintelligent
>White people aren't soulful or sensual like the minorities they look down upon. Nor are they the solid precision machines they imagine themselves to be. They just exist. Like an unseasoned chicken breast
>White people collect experiences, not live them
>White people are suicidally petty. A white ethnostate will never happen because it would involve making other white people possibly more successful than themselves
>White people who want a white ethnostate only claim that ideology to appear more enlightened than other white people
>Or they're unironically stupid. To the point that they think only their kind should exist
>White people are unappreciative. The only word in their brain is "more." They don't know why or how. Just "more." That is why they are goyim. That is why the west is finished

Attached: le exaggerated poc face .gif (245x245, 722K)

Bitch am I talking from a place called the land of Powow Sitting BearBird Chocataw or some such, you stupid faggot?

>White people are scared of minorities and act like it's the minorities' fault
13=50

Women: the do it because it's cool to be anti white.
Men: they hope being anti white will get them laid.

Masochistic elitism, basically taking pride in admitting fault and feeling better than other white people who don't.

No. But I can explain their demography: they're a dying breed.

Attached: 11, w-fert-lib-con-35-441.png (768x614, 18K)

Attached: 10, genes-and-political-attitudes1.jpg (500x851, 116K)

Racism is dumb.

Buzzfeed laid you off. kek

too long didn't read

Attached: PP-2014-06-12-polarization-3-03.png (309x483, 21K)

So now he is stealing black culture

Attached: Screenshot_20190512-153234.jpg (720x1440, 104K)

He sees the emperors new clothes, it’s sooo virtuous.
The thing is he’s just a cunt.

I'm going to kill you all niggers
I'll exterminate you like the pest you are
I'll kill and rape your women in front of their niglet spawn and choke them with their daughters' colons
I'll cut their breasts and feed them do rabid dogs
It will happen

based britbong

>white steal everyone culture

It's also polar opposite world logic. If there is one culture thats stolen or unitized the most its western culture.

Attached: statue.jpg (700x467, 38K)

Missing green text. You have a problem with your colour.

Black girls love white guys who aren't groveling, apologetic cowards.

Fpbp

>*misusing
I’m switching soelkcheck off. It ‘corrects’ words that are not misspelled in an SJW basis. Ios12 spellcheck is what they want to put on a chip in your head,

anti-racism is deadly.
Never relax...

I-is he trying to say that blacks are thieves?

Attached: 6a5ecc13.png (104x120, 30K)

From what I've seen Whitesand Hispanics are moving into the same areas more than before, but everybody avoids nignogs:

>voxeu.org/article/did-mortgage-credit-boom-contribute-decline-us-racial-segregation
"In general, Hispanic migrations have increased the exposure of black and white students to Hispanic peers. However, Hispanic families have used the easier access to credit to buy houses in predominantly Hispanic neighbourhoods with the consequence of enrolling their children in schools with fewer black peers, and more Hispanic and white peers. We estimate that, because of the credit boom, black students in 2006 had 2% fewer Hispanic peers; that is about 18 fewer Hispanic students. Results also suggest that more lenient lending standards allowed Hispanic families to cross school district boundaries: the credit boom gave Hispanic families the means to move to school districts with a lower fraction of black students."

Nobody wants to live near 13&50

See. It doesn’t care about your typo’s it just seeks to capitalise words like Male (I typed ‘make’ and it changes it to Male because there’s a shop called that).
Satan rules this world.

who the fuck cares dude, if you're white everything else is a fucking downgrade, particularly a smelly fucking nigger whose enitre fucking lineage 3000 years back couldnt come up with basic farming or a fucking wheel
thats the kind of genes youre giving your kids, pathetic

This

It's arrogant pride and subconscious white supremacy, only they went from practical superiority i.e. having better stuff, to moral superiority. (side note: the reason for the shift, in my guess, is that people are satiated up to their nostrils with all that better stuff and want something for the soul.)
The master race, the developed western culture gracious gives away the privilege of living in their functioning societies to lesser, more primitive and less efficient cultures. Leftists want to be the master race of generosity they want to look down on the brown mass with a benevolent smile, and be looked upon with awe and dumbfounded amazement, like a dog looks up at you as you magically produce food by opening a tin can.
I'm just an idiot on the internet, maybe I'm projecting, but that's how it appears to me.
Also in all of that it is precisely the leftists who are the biggest racists, as they deeply and thoroughly deprave others of respect and recognition, not silly things like land, buffalo and sap from rubber trees.

What’s funny is this faggot kike acts like this because he thinks it will earn him pussy. Meanwhile I have this black bitch I fuck when I feel like and she lets me call her a dirty nigger whore. I really hope we have the opportunity to fight these types because it will be oh so satisfying.

you're spot polski
it's yet another iteration of white burden, there's a couple of studies that show liberals intentionally dumbing down their language when talking to shitskins
to them, it's all about being surrogate mothers and fathers, taking care of their precious brown children hordes that dindu nuffin from the angry racists like a mother in disbelief when the school principal says that her son is a little shit that disrupts the class constantly and gets poor grades
Nietzche believed that mercy was a form of asserting your power and superiority over another - why would you ever be merciful towards someone you perceive as a genuine threat?
leftists have deluded themselves into thinking that they'll keep herding the brown hordes into their multicult globohomo heaven, but still think of us as a legitimate threat, which is why their own oppression standards that get applied ad absurdo to everyone else somehow dont apply to us
at least take solace in that, they are scared of us. they know what can happen, and that we are capable of doing it

>It's arrogant pride and subconscious *JEWISH supremacy
Ftfy
Those ppl are invariably jewish in 99% of all cases.

>no other race shares this pathology
Jews weaponized white traits such as empathy and introspection
No other race is friendly enough to other races to allow themselves to be taken advantage of.

Basically, white people have a natural inclination to punish bad people, so Jews convinced white people that white people are the bad guys, and now you are seeing how whites react to "bad guys"

>white people steal everyone's culture
You mean Jews steal everyone culture, and then tries to make money forcing it down everyone's throat

>capitalize words like "male"
Why does my phone fucking do that?

T.Moronic filthy nigger

>Now that non-whites are full on "end whiteness" shit, whites are now going back to marching around looking for shit to run over.

The majority of the ppl who push this ideology are white. Even the non-whites who spew these ideas got them from white leftist, white intellectuals, or some white professor at a left leaning college. So i'm not sure how "whites" are waking up when whites are the opposition.

Do you think its some anomaly why antifa is full of whites or why 40%+ of whites vote left? You think its just jews that are behind the censorship of white ethnonationlist on social media? Even most conservatives hate white nationalist types. Not sure why people on here act like the average white guy is jared taylor or something. Jow Forums is the fringe on the fringe.

Is he wrong? The self-hating white cucks haven't experienced any kind of struggle in their lives. They're so desperate to give their lives meaning that they started struggling against their own society. However since they are cowards at heart they will only choose a cause that they have a chance of winning.

Because changing black "culture" to be useful instead of destructive is too difficult, they push to destroy white culture so everybody is wallowing in the same pool of shit. Except themselves of course, because the loudest shrillest assholes behind this are white and jewish celebrities and trust fund babies. They can live in gated communities with armed bodyguards so they won't be affected by the consequences of the things they demand.

how can you respect a race with no balls?

Attached: 1527612468188.jpg (300x435, 46K)

it's ok. really it is. we get it and we're sorry. i actually feel sorry for you. you will never be white.

Some of them are just anti-white jews getting mistaken for cucks.

Get a load of that nose.

scroll through his twitter for 30 seconds. a gay man at liberty university former cheerleader and depressed closet case. as par with twitter, another mental case.