Whoa is this true?

Whoa is this true?

Attached: gun nut.jpg (700x527, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pewresearch.org/files/old-assets/pdf/muslim-americans.pdf#page=60
express.co.uk/news/uk/659913/two-in-three-British-Muslims-would-NOT-give-police-terror-tip-offs
haaretz.com/world-news/europe/1.713917
alarabiya.net/articles/2011/09/10/166274.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1510866/Poll-reveals-40pc-of-Muslims-want-sharia-law-in-UK.html
cbsnews.com/stories/2006/08/14/opinion/main1893879.shtml&date=2011-04-06
webcitation.org/5xkMGAEvY
policyexchange.org.uk/images/publications/living apart together - jan 07.pdf
people-press.org/report/206/a-year-after-iraq-war
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

imm silly

Yes it is. People here are not as logical as they think.

yes, cuckservatives don't argue with facts or logic only from feelings

islam is criminal in nature.
they should all be killed.

Yes you retard, Having a gun is to own an object, having a religion means to follow a dogma.

You can own a gun and have any sort of ideology,
You canNOT believe in a dogma and not follow the ideology.

Attached: 9f4eb9d57cd3b47e2c5715ecd31bf773b672f4a04e1e6b7e1fe9a9a9bbab0e56.gif (477x656, 653K)

The vast majority of Muslims luve in the ME and Africa and support terrorism financially, ideologically and spiritually. The comparison is laughable, a tool is what is being discussed through the secobd amendment, Muslims are part of an ideology that preaches deathto non Muslims.

I AM SILLY

It is! I want to open borders for 50 millions Muslims now.

No, per capita muslims are more dangerous than gun owners

I eat ass

Yes, because the majority of Muslims want to curb the constitution to protect their own feelings.

This looks similar to a Horsey comic; is this a pen name of his?

This

>You can own a gun and have any sort of ideology
incorrect!
you gotta believe in guns.

The US is a criminal state by nature
All americans should be euthanized at birth

The vast majority of muslims are .. stupid Low IQ inbred rdeviant evil religious freaky pervs. Anyone who would believe the crap of islam should be killed for stupidity

ew Research (2007): 26% of younger Muslims in America believe suicide bombings are justified.
35% of young Muslims in Britain believe suicide bombings are justified (24% overall).
42% of young Muslims in France believe suicide bombings are justified (35% overall).
22% of young Muslims in Germany believe suicide bombings are justified.(13% overall).
29% of young Muslims in Spain believe suicide bombings are justified.(25% overall).

Pew Research (2007): Muslim-Americans who identify more strongly with their religion are three times more likely to feel that suicide bombings are justified

ICM (2016): 2 in 3 Muslims in Britain would not report terror plot to police.
express.co.uk/news/uk/659913/two-in-three-British-Muslims-would-NOT-give-police-terror-tip-offs
haaretz.com/world-news/europe/1.713917

al-Arabiya: 36% of Arabs polled said the 9/11 attacks were morally justified; 38% disagreed; 26% Unsure
alarabiya.net/articles/2011/09/10/166274.html

ICM Poll: 20% of British Muslims sympathize with 7/7 bombers
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1510866/Poll-reveals-40pc-of-Muslims-want-sharia-law-in-UK.html

NOP Research: 1 in 4 British Muslims say 7/7 bombings were justified
cbsnews.com/stories/2006/08/14/opinion/main1893879.shtml&date=2011-04-06
webcitation.org/5xkMGAEvY

Channel Four (2006): 31% of younger British Muslims say 7/7 bombings were justified compared to 14% of those over 45.
policyexchange.org.uk/images/publications/living apart together - jan 07.pdf

People-Press: 31% of Turks support suicide attacks against Westerners in Iraq.
people-press.org/report/206/a-year-after-iraq-war

>muslim-americans
wtf

Attached: no.jpg (661x761, 69K)

Attached: 1557293050699.gif (300x186, 1007K)

Gun ownership isn't really an ideology that implores you to behave a certain way. Islam is.
Pretty funny how it's framed as "Muslim-Americans" too, because the author knows that a small enough Muslim population is less likely to get uppity, unlike the populations in France/Germany/UK and countries where Muslims are the majority.

A radical Muslim will cut your head off.
A moderate Muslim wants a radical Muslim to cut your head off.

A radical gun owner will shoot innocent people.
A moderate gun owner will shoot a radical gun owner.
'Moderate' muslims support their radical brethren, law abiding gun owners do the opposite and shoot people who try to commit mass shootings.

Qur'an 2:191 "Slay the unbelievers wherever you find them"

Qur'an 3:28 "Muslims must not take the infidels as friends"

Qur'an 3:85 "Any religion other than Islam is not acceptable"

Qur'an 8:12 "Terrorize and behead those who believe in scriptures other than Qur'an"

Quran 8:60 "Muslims must muster all weapons to terrorize the infidels"

Qur'an 9:5 "When opportunity arises, kill the infidels where you catch them"

Qur'an 9:123 "Make war on the infidels living in your neighborhood"

Qur'an 47:4 "Do not hanker for peace with the infidels; behead them when you catch them"

Qur'an 48:29: "Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard against the disbelievers and merciful among THEMSELVES."

Jow Forums BTFO

this image doesn't even include the last 5 mass shooters, who were all white too.

Jow Forumsfags can't event gather 5 non-white mass shooters from the last few years without accusing them if being jews with absolutely no evidence.

Attached: Screenshot_20190505024921_Instagram.jpg (1080x1049, 582K)

I so wish it were true, but I keep finding muslims that are complete assholes.

This is how you evade statistics which you do not like.
Because real muslim countries hate USA. against gay rights and approve terrorist attacks.

If only gun owners were responsible for even close to the amount of deaths Muslims were

12 Saudi dudes responsible for over a thousand deaths in the last 20 years.

How's white dudes doing?

Say, how white was the Dallas shooter and the nightclub guy?

vast majority of muslin-americans are...
...still muslins

Yes, by checking for race prior.
This would result in killing of most blacks and hispanics.
Very good frog.

Why is the left so brain dead that they treat a religion as a race?

Logical? Islam has a history of infiltrating civilisations and when hitting a critical mass of civilians going on a mass rampage as a co-ordinate group.
They even did this in the 1970s. It's not even a 'thing of the past'.

They are a threat to survival.
Who are you to say what are and are not threats to survival?

You remind me of a retarded camper who doesn't bring bear-spray because ''don't be silly''.

No, they're like 25 times more likely to murder everyone than your average white.

Someone post the infographic. They're like nearly less than 1% of the population but have massive mass shootings like San Berdino and the gay club massacre.

All muslims are animals tho

Attached: 15123165489758454894.png (324x457, 90K)

What argument is it trying to negate?
Is he trying to say we should ban guns and Muslims?

yes, you can tell by his ak-15

The Snipers, San Berdino, Las Vegas was obviously the Saudi Arabians, The gay club massacre that killed 50 fucking people.

Get fucking real, kid.

Also almost everyone in that pic is Jewish.

>Whoa is this bait?

muslins have sacred books stating:
#1 kill non-muslins;
#2 deception is allowed (eg: religion of peace).

that's enough to consider all them as a threat (and dont forget about the OBVIOUS replacement happening right now)

Completely separate issues.

1. We're sick of being demographically invaded by non-whites. The 'quality' of these immigrants doesn't really matter -- whites shouldn't be handing over our nations to foreigners and endangering our extended genetic family in the process.

2. The gun thing is an issue for white nations to deal with in their own ways. I hasten to point out though that the per capita U.S. violent crime rate would be quite reasonable if not for black & hispanic men, even with all the guns.

As an aside, we don't have a clue what proportion of apparently reasonable, well-integrated Muslims actually approve of their militant brethren behind closed doors. It's not like they're going to be honest about it. Then there's that whole taqiyya thing.

liberal logic: gun control is "all about the CHILDREN..." yet its fucking marvelous to slit the throat of a baby as its head pops out from between the drunken whore's legs...

Have you accept our Lord and Saviour Gun into your heart?

Based. No discussion. Fuck off, we're full.
I love leftist comics because they're accidentally based.

I was gonna post the list of Muslim terrorists attacks but what's the point.
You Jews are just retards.

cope

Those are mostly Jewish people with Democrats parents.

This, I cannot take people seriously when they say for the children.

If you believe guns are people, then this makes sense. Otherwise, obviously not. If the phrase "guns don't kill people, people kill people" is true then you can't equate an inanimate object used by people to the actual people doing the killing with those guns.

Also, guns are used to prevent crime far more often then they are used to commit crime. Whereas nobody has ever heard of a Muslim who tried to prevent a crime.

Despite being only 13% of the population...

What did she say anons?

Attached: 1557664441568template.jpg (399x500, 100K)

Of course. I’m a devout and pious believer in vacuum cleaners which is why I own one whereas the unfaithful nonbelievers and naysayers can not own a vacuum cleaner. If you’re gonna own something you must truly believe in it, my brother.

yes invaders should not be on our soil
he is simply telling the women to leave his country and go back to her third world shit hole where she belongs

What the fuck did you just fucking say about Honker, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in Clown School, and I've been involved in numerous secret circuses in the Clownuminati, and I have over 300 confirmed laughs. I am trained in Gesture warfare and I'm the top baloon animalist in the entire US clown forces. You are nothing to me but just another mark. I will joke you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been clowned before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit about clowns over the Internet? Honk again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of clowns across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the pie storm, bozo. The seltzer storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your sense of humor. You're fucking going to laugh, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can clown you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare nose. Not only am I extensively trained in balloon animals, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Clown Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable frown off the face of the continent, you little fren. If only you could have known what unholy fun your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you normal shoes idiot. I will shit clown makeup all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking keked, kiddo.

Attached: 1555854823906.jpg (1100x600, 89K)

Guns belong in America, muzzies do not. It's that easy.

Attached: 1540983659347.jpg (399x500, 102K)

>Muslim-Americans
If you have to hyphenate anything before American you never belonged here in the first place.

Attached: FB_IMG_1557267641282.jpg (720x357, 16K)

This. This is based and true.

The country cannot work without the dozens of millions of gun owners.

Whoa they found a pic of me.

They don't belong here.

KEK

>Whoa
Go back to your liberal circle jerk faggot

Attached: 55a4f95b06761d254ff1458cb1bc6cd4.jpg (736x495, 86K)

I'm the gun owner, retard

Yep. Whereas the Bible mentions violent actions exclusively in past tense, i.e., telling of times God *told* the people to destroy all pagans, in the Old Testament. And rightfully so. Those pagans were literally sacrificing infants by cooking them alive, they all deserved to be killed off. Muslims just want you dead solely because you don’t believe as they do, not based on any actual wrong acts on your part.

Attached: 947b69f8ef0a81baa4b94c8f9a60d8cd.jpg (480x482, 66K)

No, the majority of Muslims hold at least one radical belief. They’d vote for Sharia in a heartbeat given the chance.

A not insignificant portion of mass shooters are Jewish and a significant portion have mental illness. They should be culled, and then we would have fewer mass shootings. But that being said, mass shootings aren’t even that big of a factor in over all gun homicides. If you really wanna cut down on gun homicides, send every negro back to Africa and cull those who will not go willingly.

Attached: bf5dd8b02142a95768c4ee78d3d065cb.jpg (689x960, 97K)

No.

DESPITE ONLY BEING 1.1% OF THE POPULATION...

>my desert religion is better than your desert religion

Absolute state of wh*toids

Islam teaches violence,
Christianity teaches peace.

Attached: 21a715a25add4a589a4e80b605123917.jpg (720x720, 70K)

>includes Jew Cruz on list of """white""" shooters
Lol. Kys kike.

this shit doesnt even make sense because both sides apply a double standards
libshits push for gun reform for every school shootings, blame it on guns and on ''angry white man terrorism'' and when allahu akbar #5729329239 happens they kow tow and kiss muzzie toes, put rainbows on their fb pics and go notallmuslims
no fucking consistency, all im doing is staying in my own team

Attached: 1556050187373.png (500x736, 124K)

>the vast majority of muslims have widely differing views on justice, morality, the role of government, and diet than me
>therefore I don't want them to be around in huge numbers as they will try to influence society to fit their views, as any group is ultimately bound to do given large enough numbers
>so get out

When they ban Islam, we can talk about banning guns ...not lol

a failure of logic, retard
muslims vs gunowners
how many american muslims are gunowners ?

Friendly reminder that every single one of the people in your pic were on SSRI's and have been diagnosed with mental disorders.

Attached: 00bdfdf237f486783c92e8a39c7f2415.jpg (720x794, 114K)

Memeflags get out

>Gun ownership is an ideology
>Gun ownership is an ideology based on conquest and backwards societal beliefs involving honor killings, abolishment of female rights, violence and superstition which have shown to clearly surface in every single one of their communities
>A significant number of Gun owners support the massacres

How does this comic make any fucking sense.

Literally how retarded can you get.

I see nothing wrong with the pic. It's his country, not hers.

The majority of muslims are disloyal and shariah pedophiles.
The male in the cartoon is right. They don't beling here.

That’s not true

Die in a fire

Kek, so true. Well said

Memeflag disregarded. Ahmed

Based

why is she talking back to a man?
also, the VAST majority of terrorist attacks on US soil have been originated by muslims.
VAST majority, it's not even close.
I wish we could stop tiptoeing around facts and speak plainly about things.
this modern idea of appointment through coerced conciliatory obfuscation is dumb; call things what they are--it's okay to notice patterns it's literally what your brain evolved to do!
to deny this is to deny part of what makes you human.
it's silly to me that it used to be the left who was all about "being yourself" "express yourself" "don't be ashamed of what god made"... but when we point out that simple pattern recognition is something that god gave us... you lose your friggin mind.

/thread

>express.co.uk/news/uk/659913/two-in-three-British-Muslims-would-NOT-give-police-terror-tip-offs

>The survey was conducted on a random sample of 1,081 British Muslims aged 18 and over
>TWO thirds of British Muslims
>This alarming revelation suggests that more than 100,000 British Muslims

What the fuck is going on with the numbers? Anyone care to explain?

firearms have a history of killing millions upon millions of people. your point, retard?

muslims have been fighting religeus wars with everyone ever since the start.
Besides they represent an evil ideology

Attached: creeper.jpg (320x321, 32K)

Another moron that ignores leftist shooters and muslim terror attacks on Americans going back 50 years.

The entirety of muslims in America are engaged in a long-term conquista through demographic shift.

This