Phase 2

They refuse to admit it because they would be forced to sign the NPT to get any money from the US - all US funds to Israel are illegal.

NOT TO MENTION

They should be charged with theft for stealing US uranium and US nuclear secrets, listed as a rogue nation for larceny and the continued funding theft, be placed under US sanctioned and if it were ANY other nation we would have bombed them decades ago.

Israel can never admit they have nukes.

Israel is highly dependent on US foreign aid and military protection, both of which are illegal for the US government to provide under its own laws and under international treaty since Israel is a rogue nuclear state.

Isreal is a rogue state, territory violently conquered out of the Middle East within living memory (and after colonialism had become internationally recognized as essentially criminal) by white Europeans, who govern it under an apartheid system explicitly for the sole benefit of their own ethnic group. It is frequently caught performing acts of espionage against the USA and its allies, and is known to undertake state terrorism and sponsor terrorism abroad. It has a tacit alliance with ISIS, as shown by their interactions in Syria. Investigations into Israeli malice in attacks on the US, including 9/11 and the USS Liberty, have been compromised and their outcomes decided by political pressure, rather than pursued on their merits to honest conclusions.

There is no credible justification for the US to support Israel. It can only be explained by the disproportionate and highly improper influence of Israeli citizens over the US government. Any US politician supporting Israel must be understood to be corrupt and an agent of a foreign power.

Attached: 1557583250776.jpg (1073x1050, 134K)

>They refuse to admit it
what do you mean?
the samson option is well known.
fucking larping romanfags.
quit being stupid.

"Widely assumed" and "officially acknowledged" are different things. For one thing, it's far from certain that the Isreali nukes are practical, working weapons. Israel is a high-corruption culture, and Jews are not genetically inclined toward mechanical competence, having been bred for success in white-collar crime and avoiding real productive work wherever possible. From their perspective, the important thing is for others to think they have nuclear weapons, for deterrent purposes. Even if they received misappropriated working nuclear weapons, that doesn't mean they were able to maintain them in good working order. Nukes are precision devices, and are not simple to maintain.

Take the recent moon landing attempt, for example. This was a project for the pride of Israel, to show the world how advanced and capable they are. They bought all the parts they needed abroad, hired foreign consultants, and still failed, far from the goal. The leadership likely had neither the competence nor the integrity to make it work. But they got paid, and they're getting paid to continue the program.

It's also vitally important for Israel that they don't officially admit their nuclear weapon program, and that their allies don't investigate or deal with the possibility seriously. Because, for instance, it's illegal under US law and its internation treaties for it to give foreign aid to Israel if it has a nuclear weapon program.

As the Jews always do, they're living balanced on the knife's edge, living on the proceeds of crimes against people who could crush them like bugs, depending on the corruption of unworthy elites, who protect them first out of greed and then fear of being punished for the shared crimes, not any real love for them. Like any criminals, they prosper far beyond the rewards of honest work for a while, staying a step ahead of their due punishment, until one day justice is done.

Ok so what, US funds/aids Pakistan as well as others

Your conflict is not ours, Abed.

>"Your conflict is not ours, Abed."
>while simultaneously shilling for 38 billion to Israel
Kys.

>it's illegal under US law to fund a nuclear nation
So it's illegal to fund itself?

Rather hand them to our outpost state than to your terrorist asses
>ky..
Oh wait, thats already what you do

Fuck off libtard

>implying anyone, let alone everyone, who hates Israel on Jow Forums is Muslim
Kike.

Kys zog cog nigger lover

>6 million kikes lining in it

>memeflag shills

WEW, this OP has potential

Bump

IT'S OK TO CRITICIZE JEWS

Mossad killed JFK because he was pushing back against their getting Nuclear Weapons.

The Jews certainly turn up the heat on these threads. Almost makes me want to print posters.

Could you cite the law in question? I wanna BTFO kike shills

you're full of shit buddy

also israel has never admitted having nukes so, prove it goy.

Jew supremacy is not ok

>Using kike laws to out do a kike.
They would never admit defeat so don't look for it.

don't have to prove shit, the US investigation will do that.

I don't give a shit about a jew with a nuke.
I'd be concerned about a sandnigger getting one though.

Article 103 of the UN Charter.

+

Article 6 of the US Constitution makes international treaties part of "the supreme law of the land".

Attached: 20190512_214045.jpg (1000x527, 160K)

Because youre a memeflag faggot and a kike.

Go fuck yourself, you useless incel.

>send israel financial aid
>somehow they can afford to send rockets that blow up on the moon
>and then, for no reason at all..

When you flock to my thread, it motivated me even more. 8^)

Attached: IMG_-98wrxi.jpg (594x594, 82K)

meme flags are the best flags

So it's a bit ambiguous then... there's no point blank U.S. law declaring it? Because I immediately know what the excuse is going to be if we pivot to a U.N. charter.

How much do you want to bet that Israel has ("US nukes")?

That would make them legal towards the US, which is ran by the banker. These guys are slimy. And "too big to fall" anyway. Right?

Attached: 475524331.gif (443x327, 46K)

The UN resolutions on settlements are one thing, but a violation of a nuclear pact is on a whole nother level. Either way, we are forcing them on the defensive. They do NOT like defense.

Provide me with a portion of the US code that prohibits funding a nation with nukes? I’m sorry, but it seems to me like you’re making this up.

Attached: 1530460113332.jpg (880x1024, 299K)

Read the thread, faggot

Nobody on here fucking cares if Israel has violently conquered territory in the Middle East. Get off here, Muslim.

They can disguise the fact that the OP is posting from some Muslim shitskin country.

I, like most people here besides kikeshills, am a Christuan. This is the last jewish century.

>Jews aren't sandniggers

Attached: Screenshot_20190224-233610.jpg (173x201, 33K)

Bumpity bump

ANTI-SEMITA DO DIABO!

oh my gosh Iwonder what the reaction would be in my city i these were posted all over

Israel doesn't have nukes.
They rely on the usa for protection.
they've been bluffing about nukes this whole time.

Do it so you won't need to wonder.

oh please nigger, jews own america, they got away with 9 fucking 11 (murdering many american citizens in a terrrorist attack) all the while getting stupid american goyim to invade, destabalize and destroy Iraq.....who had nothign to do with 9 fucking 11.

USA is one dog who will never bite his masters hand, no matter how hard his master beats the shit out of him. :^)

Attached: Sharon.jpg (425x240, 34K)

Cheer up &
print the flyers

When their politicians and military leaders occasionally lose their cool and demand that it's time to show their nukes, is an elaborate ruse?

sue them

being a meme flag poster is worse than being a jew or having nukes. why don't you KYS yourself?

Attached: 1557172633912.jpg (2040x1690, 925K)